Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
There are also many activties that can be done in this place. this includes guided tours where the tour guide will bring you around and explain the differernt types of species and plants in the area. Trekking is also another famous activity there. other activities include sightseeing, birdwatching and and photography.
Major attractions in this place includes the seeing of mangroves flora and fauna such as mudskippers, crabs, shellfish, water snakes, birds, spiders, moths and monitor lizards, resident birds such as herons, kingfishers, bitterns, sunbirds, coucals. Otters were also spotted in the area occasionally and also small crocodiles.
301 Neo Tiew Crescent
except on Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays and School Holidays.
$1.00 per adult
$0.50 per child / student / senior citizen
7.30am to 7.00pm on Monday to Saturday
7.00am to 7.00pm on Sundays & Public Holidays
How to get there:
Take Bus 925 from Kranji MRT Station. Alight at Kranji Reservoir
Carpark it is about 15-min walk to the Reserve via Neo Tiew Crescent.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Beach Cabana (bicycle rental)Beach cabana is a bicyle rental place where people can rent bicycles and ride them along the beach of east coast park. there are various types of bicycles and the rental price varies accordingly.They have mountain bikes, bicycles for [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Bedok fishing jettyBedok jetty is known to be the longest fishing jetty in Singapore. many fishing enthusisast and fishing hobbist can here to try the luck on catching some fishes here. The jetty is located near to east coast park carpark F.There shelters [...]D: 5.1mi00
- House of Ong (Bar)House of Ong is a bar that is situated in the neighbour hood of Jalan selaseh. It is a small and rather quiet bar for people to just relax and have a drink. the price of drinks at this place is affordable as well. The are about 3 [...]D: 7.1mi00
- Ya Kun ToastCoffee shop culture is one of the things that makes Singapore so atmospheric. If you want to have a cup of joe and nibble on some yummy sandwiches, I recommend that you choose the Ya Kun chain of cafes which dot the city. Ya Kun does not [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Getting to Ho Chi Minh City district 1 from the airportThe cheapest way to travel to Ho Chi Minh City district 1 is by taking a bus just outside of the international airport. This is the cheapest way to get to district one and the best way to travel with the locals and see the city as well. The [...]D: 681.7mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
Keswick, United Kingdom
Spa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily...
Sports & Wellness : Lake District Spa Breaks
If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on...
Sightseeing: Litochoro - a place you should see!
If you are exactly in the center of the city, you will see a narrow street with stairs between two buildings. On the wall near the street is a sign...
Food: Eating 'Langos' in the center of the city
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Hello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in...
General: Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of Natba
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
Charleston, West Virginia
For a peaceful but also an entertaining retreat from the city, Cato Park is the best place to go. It not only includes picnic areas but a huge golf...
Outdoors Activities: A Walk in Cato Park
A small, but that more precious museum right on First Street. The Fresno Art Museum gives you more than you could expect with its friendly customer...
History & Culture: Fresno Art Museum
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter