Chomp Chomp Food market, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Chomp Chomp Food market
- Food travel tip
- City center
The price of food in this place is very affordable. One plate of noodles can cost as cheap as $3. The famous sugarcane drink stall is yet another reason alot of people patronise the eatery. They serve a big glass of sugar case juice for just $2. There are alot of stalls selling different kinds of tasty food there at a very much affordable price.
The place very much resembles a open concept where there are alot of tables and chairs where patrons can choose to sit. This place is usually crowded during the weekends.
20 Kensington Park Road(S)557269
The price of food and drinks here is cheap and affordable a bowl of noodle is just about $3
About 5pm - 1am
How to get there:
You can take various buses that will stop at the bustop just outside the eatery. the buses that goes there are 73, 136, 315, 317
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- KatongEvery city has a couple of those fancy neighborhoods where the rich and famous reside, and Singapore is not exception to the rule. Katong district started out as a planned city, and while I'm not much of a fan of these [...]D: n/a00
- 10 Foods You Must Try in SingaporeThere are literally thousands of food options in Singapore and for any visitor the sheer choice can be overwhelming. This guide leads you on a discovery of 10 of the very best foods that Singapore has to offer. None of them will break the [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Smith St Hawker CenterYou can't leave Singapore without eating at least once at one of its famous hawker centers - open air complexes with countless stalls selling inexpensive and delicious food. The Hawker Center on Smith Street is one of the best. Each [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Singapore Botanic GardensSingapore botanical gardens houses numerous differnt kinds of flowers and floral displays for people to view. Besides just viewing floral displays. This place has various events that tourist and public can take note of and attend them. [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Samy's curry Indian RestaurantSAMY’s Curry Indian Restaurant is well known among the locals in Singapore. This restaurant serves delicious Indian food to its customers. This restaurant is well known for its excellent and tasty Indian food. A tip here is to [...]D: 3.2mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When you go from Brussels with the TGV towards Lille or London, it's recommended to be at the train station at least 30 minutes before the...
General: TGV from Brussels to London - security check
It's a suburb to Copenhagen. Approx. 30 km from the capital.
General: Greve kommune
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
Johor Baharu, Malaysia
This restaurant is a great place to try the various local cusines and dishes of Malaysia. A tip here is if you are interested to try the local...
Food: Restoran Mustika Zamzam
A’Famosa is a great place to visit as it has beautiful structures and architectures that was built in 1511 when the Portuguese conquered...
Sightseeing: A' Famosa (Porta de Santiago)
Keep local currency take loose clothes with you avoid skirts and mini skirts kinda dress
Food: Travel to pakistan
The biggest and greatest event of the city that is held every year in October for 10 days is the Big Fresno Fair. If you can, visit Fresno during...
Night Life & Entertainment: Big Fresno Fair
Definitely the best place for a quick meal and a unique hot dog that is only served at Tony Packo's Cafe. They were the first in the are to...
Food: Tony Packo's Cafe