Ya Kun Toast, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Ya Kun Toast
- Food travel tip
- City center
The Kaya Toast set is amazing, and you probably can't find it anywhere in the west, so don't miss the chance to taste them. Kaya is a special mixture of eggs, coconut milk and pandanus nuts, and if you want a healthy and sweet treat, it's perfect. They also have ice cream toast, crispy bread slices with slices of creamy ice cream between them.
The place is filled with office workers during the week, and the staff might seem impolite if you are used to the staff in western fast-foods (who always ask you how you are, and they won't ask you if you want fries with your order :P)
Far East Square, 18 China St, Singapore 049560
7.30am-7pm Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm Saturday and Sunday
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- New Hawa RestaurantNew Hawa Restaurant is a hawker style eating place that sells various kind local food. Some of this famous food that people go there to eat are Singaporean Rojak, Prawn Noodle, and the famous local Nasi Lemak (coconut rice with chilli).The [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Haw Par VillaHaw Par Villa is situated along pasir panjang road. this is a free theme park where tourist can go to and sigt-see the place. There are numerous statues depicting scenes from Chinese folklore, legends, history and illustrations of various [...]D: 4.9mi00
- Lau Pa SatSingapore is a shopper's paradise, and you can seldom find a street where there isn't at least one stall selling either delicious street food or handmade objects that make great souvenirs. But if you are planning a serious shopping [...]D: 0.5mi00
- When to visit?The best time to visit is during late autumn: which is between late September and mid-November. (10- 15 °C) The air is cool and brisk, away from the sunny sunny weather you get in hot and humid Singapore. You can enjoy pretty [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Harbour Ville HotelHarbour ville hotel can be considered as a budget hotel that caters all kind of tourists or people who might be interested to stay in an affordable hotel. This hotel is located on Kampong Bahru Road. This hotel has various simple facilties [...]D: 2mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
London, United Kingdom
Changing the Guard at Buckingham Palace one of the best free activities in London. It takes place at the courtyard of the Palace at 11:30, but you...
Outdoors Activities: Changing the Guard
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Home to over 2500 works of art, the National Art Museum combines modern and traditional architecture and style both in its exterior and collections...
History & Culture: National Art Museum of Kuala Lumpur
Karachi Lines, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad & hotels in Karachi with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of pakistan.
General: Hotels in Karachi
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
Great for socializing or just having a drink in a warm or cold afternoon, Jojo's Martini Lounge is funky, hype with lots and lots of martini. ...
Night Life & Entertainment: JoJo's Martini Lounge
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
More than 30 years has Ingrid's Kitchen been serving German recipe based dishes to customers of Oklahoma City and other visitors. Their meals...
Food: Ingrid's Kitchen