Junction 8 shopping mall, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Junction 8 shopping mall
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Besides shopping and trying the local delicacies here, there is also a famous movie cinema here where patrons can watch relax and watch movies. Thus this place will be great to shop, dine and even watch a movie just like how the locals do.
Junction 8 Shopping Centre, 9 Bishan Place, S(579837)
Different items here cost different price
9am to 10.30pm
How to get there:
Take a train and alight at bishan MRT(train) station
Tel : 6354 2955
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Armenian ChurchIn Singapore, it is not unusually to bump into a building that looks exactly like something you might find in Europe. Christianity is one of the many religions present in the city, so there are quite a few 'traditional' churches [...]D: 0.5mi00
- KatongEvery city has a couple of those fancy neighborhoods where the rich and famous reside, and Singapore is not exception to the rule. Katong district started out as a planned city, and while I'm not much of a fan of these [...]D: n/a00
- Bojangles at Thompson (Bar)Bojangles is a bar situated along Jalan Leban road along thompson road. It is a quiet place where many regulars frequent to have a chat or just chill out with a few buddies. this bar is ideal for those who just wants to relax and listen to [...]D: 6.1mi00
- IstanaThe colonial architecture of Singapore is one of the city's highlights, even if it recalls a not entirely pleasant era of the nation's history. This extensive colonial house used to be the residence of the British Governor of [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Muthu's fish head curryMuthu’s Curry Restaurant is yet another Indian restaurant that is famous among locals in Singapore. The name “Muthu” means pearl in Tamil and indeed its dishes are gems as they are really tasty. Muthus curry Restaurant is [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you don't want to stay in Volos city try the seaside village of Amaliapolis - about 50km from Volos. It is really beautiful and has fantastic...
Beaches : Places to stay in Amaliapolis
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
Originally the home of sports games in the Byzantine period, the Hippodrome has been later converted into a park. It is open to the public all day...
Sightseeing: Byzantine Hippodrome
Full of art galleries, restaurants and boutiques the Short North Arts District is a popular destination for both local and tourist art lovers. ...
History & Culture: Short North Arts District
The Zoo is always a fun place to visit, especially with family. To be outside in the warm, or cool weather, under the blue sky and surrounded with...
Outdoors Activities: Visiting the Miami Metrozoo - An energizing activity
It is the best place for window-shopping. It's not very crowded and the prices are acceptable. You will find almost anything you are looking for.
Shopping: Eastdale Shopping Mall
Located at the top of a beautiful condo with huge glass windows surrounding the restaurant, the Monterrey Bay Fish Grotto is truly an elegant and...
Food: Monterey Bay Fish Grotto
Hanoi Bac Mai, Vietnam
Top places to visit on your Myanmar Tour Packages # 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in...
Sightseeing: Top destinations to see in Myanmar
If you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway,...
Outdoors Activities: Mountains and nature