Compass Point Shopping Centre, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Compass Point Shopping Centre
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Compass point shopping centre houses various stalls and shops. Some of the popular stores includes: cold storage, banquet, popular, metro(3 storeys) and many more. Compass point shopping centre also houses one of the National Library in it.
Both LRT(Light Rail Transport) and MRT(Mass Rapid Transport) train stations are connected to the shopping centre. This makes accessibility really easy to the place.
The price of goods here, range from cheap to expensive. There are many kind of stores in this place and thus each of them sell different things and thus the price of things sold varies. For example Jewel shops may sell their jewelleries at a higher price while the dollar shop sells its things much cheaper. This shopping centre also has various fastfood eatery like Long John Silver, Macdonalds, Burger King, KFC, Pizzahut, Swensons, Subway, sakura and many more.
1 Sengkang Square, Singapore 545078
Range from cheap to medium depending on the item
10.30am to 10.30pm.
How to get there:
Take The North East Line (NEL) Train to Sengkang MRT station.
Tel: (+65) 6881 2707 Fax: (+65) 6881 4962
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Maxwell food marketMaxwell food market is a food centre that sells different kind of local dishes. this dishes range from prawn noodles, to chicken rice, tapioca pastries, char siew rice(pork rice) and many more local dishes. Maxwell market is regarded by [...]D: 0.7mi01
- Lau Pa SatSingapore is a shopper's paradise, and you can seldom find a street where there isn't at least one stall selling either delicious street food or handmade objects that make great souvenirs. But if you are planning a serious shopping [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Clark Quay entertainmentClark Quay is a vibrant place in Singapore. There are alot of bars, pubs, clubs, eateries, restaurants and even a shopping mall. This place comes to live at night where alot of people would usually go for a drink with their friends, [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Harbour Ville HotelHarbour ville hotel can be considered as a budget hotel that caters all kind of tourists or people who might be interested to stay in an affordable hotel. This hotel is located on Kampong Bahru Road. This hotel has various simple facilties [...]D: 2mi00
- House of Ong (Bar)House of Ong is a bar that is situated in the neighbour hood of Jalan selaseh. It is a small and rather quiet bar for people to just relax and have a drink. the price of drinks at this place is affordable as well. The are about 3 [...]D: 7.1mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
Los Cabos, Mexico
I never thought it could be exciting and exhilarating to climb mountains and flying down in various zip lines. But it definitely was! We booked...
Outdoors Activities: Outdoor Adventure in Los Cabos
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
If you like betting on horses, you should also try the dog race stadium at Dublin, the Shelbourne Park Greyhound Stadium. There you can already...
Night Life & Entertainment: Shelbourne Park Greyhound Stadium
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
Using the metro is the best and fastest way to get around Moscow, although it might prove to be difficult to understand how things work. Metro...
Public Transportation: Use the Metro
Zuma Beach is just great. Though, you have to get there early if you want to get a parking place, traffic is killing sometimes. Zuma by the way...
Beaches : Zuma Beach
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Definitely worth to visit the Meritage Restaurant in Saint Paul. The service is excellent, though may be a bit slow on a busy day. The food is...
Food: Meritage Restaurant
Hoa Binh, Vietnam
The valley is Mai Chau town of Hoa Binh province which is located 135km southwest of Hanoi. The word “valley” means that it is surrounded by...
General: How to experience your tour in Mai Chau?
Hue is my countryside because i was born and raised up here. Due to its special location and culture, Hue isn't an ideal place for business. As a...
Sightseeing: What to see in Hue city?