Compass Point Shopping Centre, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Compass Point Shopping Centre
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Compass point shopping centre houses various stalls and shops. Some of the popular stores includes: cold storage, banquet, popular, metro(3 storeys) and many more. Compass point shopping centre also houses one of the National Library in it.
Both LRT(Light Rail Transport) and MRT(Mass Rapid Transport) train stations are connected to the shopping centre. This makes accessibility really easy to the place.
The price of goods here, range from cheap to expensive. There are many kind of stores in this place and thus each of them sell different things and thus the price of things sold varies. For example Jewel shops may sell their jewelleries at a higher price while the dollar shop sells its things much cheaper. This shopping centre also has various fastfood eatery like Long John Silver, Macdonalds, Burger King, KFC, Pizzahut, Swensons, Subway, sakura and many more.
1 Sengkang Square, Singapore 545078
Range from cheap to medium depending on the item
10.30am to 10.30pm.
How to get there:
Take The North East Line (NEL) Train to Sengkang MRT station.
Tel: (+65) 6881 2707 Fax: (+65) 6881 4962
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- East Coast Lagoon Food VillageThis food village is located just along the east coast beach. It has a open concept where customers are able to seat anywhere they want. There small hut like shelters where people are able sit. This place sells alot of local food and it is [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Boat Quay and Mohamed Sultan RoadBoat Quay is a nice place to hang out, it's more touristy and modern, but has some good bars and restaurants. At night go for Mohamed Sultan Road, which is a very fun cultural experience, some cool bars and clubs. After going out, you [...]D: n/a10
- Punggol PrawningPunggol Prawning is place where family, friends, colleagues or infact anyone can come to and have fun catching real life prawns from the ponds that are available at the location. There are 3 ponds and people can pay a fees and can just [...]D: 9.5mi00
- When to visit?The best time to visit is during late autumn: which is between late September and mid-November. (10- 15 °C) The air is cool and brisk, away from the sunny sunny weather you get in hot and humid Singapore. You can enjoy pretty [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Arab Street in SingaporeThe most interesting features of Singapore is its amazing multiculturalism. There are dozens and dozens of different cultures and nationalities blending in this tiny state, and the most amazing part is that everyone has their little corner [...]D: 1.2mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Wiener Neustadt, Austria
They have great drinks not for too much and great company. Also they have the best music in the area, so yes, I can say it's the best club in the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Backstage
If you are looking for a beach vacation, Cairns isnt the right place, because there´s no beach close to the city, neither you can walk there. But...
Outdoors Activities: No beach vacations
I went to the Big Easy for brunch last week on a rainy Sunday. It's been an excellent experience. They have a wide varietay of food. I...
Food: Awesome Brunch at The Big Easy
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
Casino Royale Goa, India's largest casino vessel is the hallmark of sophistication and grandeur. Floating on the tranquil Mandovi River in Goa, it...
General: Casino Royale Goa
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
This church has become a sort of visiting card for Vilnius. It is considered to be the masterpiece of late Lithuanian Gothic. It's a must to see...
Sightseeing: St. Ann's Church
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
If you are interested to know how the sultan palace looks like during the period of the Melaka Sultanate period. This Melaka sultanate Palace which...
Sightseeing: Melaka Sultanate Palace
New York, New York
I have never seen something like this before. Bowery Ballroom is a theater stage transformed into a concert hall for young bands. There is a great...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bowery Ballroom