Getting to Ho Chi Minh City district 1 from the airport, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Getting to Ho Chi Minh City district 1 from the airport
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
There is no bus-stop to indicate where one should be waiting to board the bus. A tip here is to ask a local around or the security guards, or store owners to tell you where to wait for the bus. Do not be surprised when they just ask you to wait beside the road. The bus will usually come there in intervals of about 20mins. The last bus however is at 6pm.
Phường 4, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
4000-6000 dongs per person to take the bus
fee for bags range from an additional 4,000 dong for a smaller bag to 14,000 dong for 2 large bags
Morning till 6pm
How to get there:
Just walk out of the airport and turn right to road just along. about 3 mins walk
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Rivervale PlazaRivervale plaza which is located in Sengkang which is a residentail area is the first shopping complex that was opened in Sengkang. This complex is known for its various shops that sell goods at a very affordable price [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Armenian ChurchIn Singapore, it is not unusually to bump into a building that looks exactly like something you might find in Europe. Christianity is one of the many religions present in the city, so there are quite a few 'traditional' churches [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Haw Par VillaHaw Par Villa is situated along pasir panjang road. this is a free theme park where tourist can go to and sigt-see the place. There are numerous statues depicting scenes from Chinese folklore, legends, history and illustrations of various [...]D: 4.9mi00
- Adam Road food CentreAdam road food centre is very well know among the locals in Singapore. It is a place where people go to and try the various local cusines and dishes. there are a variety of local food to choose from here. Most importantly they are cheap and [...]D: 3.7mi10
- KatongEvery city has a couple of those fancy neighborhoods where the rich and famous reside, and Singapore is not exception to the rule. Katong district started out as a planned city, and while I'm not much of a fan of these [...]D: n/a00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
Book your tour with Twins Tours to the HolyLand!
General: Visiting the Holy Land
Located at the estuary of the Sumida River, the Hamarikyu Garden park is a getaway for the people and visitors of the city. Though found in Central...
Sightseeing: Hamarikyu Gardens
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
Frank & Alberts is a place where you eat delicious food presented with creativity and care. The dishes we ordered looked so good on the plates we...
Food: Frank & Alberts in Phoenix
What an amazing museum holding such unique and interesting exhibits. Who would have thought that Toledo is the city where the museum dedicated to...
History & Culture: Blair Museum of Lithophanes