Getting to Ho Chi Minh City district 1 from the airport, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Getting to Ho Chi Minh City district 1 from the airport
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
There is no bus-stop to indicate where one should be waiting to board the bus. A tip here is to ask a local around or the security guards, or store owners to tell you where to wait for the bus. Do not be surprised when they just ask you to wait beside the road. The bus will usually come there in intervals of about 20mins. The last bus however is at 6pm.
Phường 4, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
4000-6000 dongs per person to take the bus
fee for bags range from an additional 4,000 dong for a smaller bag to 14,000 dong for 2 large bags
Morning till 6pm
How to get there:
Just walk out of the airport and turn right to road just along. about 3 mins walk
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Yum Cha RestaurantThe Chinatown o Singapore is a genuine paradise for foodies, especially since you can find Chinese cuisine in its pure form, as well as restaurants which serve meals with a Singaporean twist. Yum Cha Restaurant has a very interesting [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Asian Civilisations MuseumThere is no lack of museums in Singapore, which is not surprising at all, considering the rich culture and history of the city. The Asian Civilizations Museum is one of the most interesting museums in Singapore, especially if you are into [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Ya Kun ToastCoffee shop culture is one of the things that makes Singapore so atmospheric. If you want to have a cup of joe and nibble on some yummy sandwiches, I recommend that you choose the Ya Kun chain of cafes which dot the city. Ya Kun does not [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Bedok fishing jettyBedok jetty is known to be the longest fishing jetty in Singapore. many fishing enthusisast and fishing hobbist can here to try the luck on catching some fishes here. The jetty is located near to east coast park carpark F.There shelters [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Arab Street in SingaporeThe most interesting features of Singapore is its amazing multiculturalism. There are dozens and dozens of different cultures and nationalities blending in this tiny state, and the most amazing part is that everyone has their little corner [...]D: 1.2mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Day 01: Leave Dhaka by domestic flight for Jessore in the morning. On arrival at Jessore Airport our representative will receive and transfer you...
Sightseeing: World largest Mangrove Forest Sundarbans Forest Trips
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
If you don't wear fancy pants, if you search for something rather cheap than comfortable for accommodation in Paris, you should definitely take...
General: Accomodation in Hostels
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
It is the third largest state park in the country and it covers almost half-million acres of wilderness. Wildlife, hiking, climbing, camping, and...
Outdoors Activities: Chugach Mountains
Fort Worth, Texas
Designed in a quite contemporary style, Grace Fort Worth has a room for larger events, anniversaries or just a friendly outing, family gathering...
Food: Grace Fort Worth
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
The people of Ho Chi Minh City especially the ladies do not wear revealing clothes and are dressed very decently and conservatively. For example...
General: Fitting in with the people in Ho Chi Minh City