Getting to Ho Chi Minh City district 1 from the airport, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Getting to Ho Chi Minh City district 1 from the airport
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
There is no bus-stop to indicate where one should be waiting to board the bus. A tip here is to ask a local around or the security guards, or store owners to tell you where to wait for the bus. Do not be surprised when they just ask you to wait beside the road. The bus will usually come there in intervals of about 20mins. The last bus however is at 6pm.
Phường 4, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
4000-6000 dongs per person to take the bus
fee for bags range from an additional 4,000 dong for a smaller bag to 14,000 dong for 2 large bags
Morning till 6pm
How to get there:
Just walk out of the airport and turn right to road just along. about 3 mins walk
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Armenian ChurchIn Singapore, it is not unusually to bump into a building that looks exactly like something you might find in Europe. Christianity is one of the many religions present in the city, so there are quite a few 'traditional' churches [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Singapore Night SafariThe Singapore Night Safari is a great place to see the various night animals that are housed here in this enclosure. This is a great place for all tourists to be at as there are over 1,200 animals and over 100 exotic species. There is also [...]D: 9.3mi00
- When to visit?The best time to visit is during late autumn: which is between late September and mid-November. (10- 15 °C) The air is cool and brisk, away from the sunny sunny weather you get in hot and humid Singapore. You can enjoy pretty [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Thompson PlazaThompson plaza is a shopping centre with many stores that sells almost all kind things. there are clothing stores, food stores, pet stores and many more. Often there are small stores setup on the ground floor selling items at a very [...]D: 5mi00
- Sri Veeramakaliamman TempleThere are loads of temples in Singapore, for every religion practiced in the city. But when it comes to Hindu temples, Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple is definitely the most impressive of them all. This temple was built in the 1880's by [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to rent rooms there for holidays, call the local tourist office. They can give you a long list of hotels and and so called 'pensionen'.
General: Tourisst acommodations
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
On my 1st trip to Quito, I got incredibly sick. First I thought it was food poisoning but it was suggested I had altitude sickness. We flew from...
General: Beware of Altitude sickness
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
Henley On Thames, United Kingdom
Make sure you have a whole day for the amazing River and Rowing Museum if you are in Henley on Themes or in the area. It is very large and has many...
Outdoors Activities: For the Whole Family
We are ground handling agent handling hotels car rental guides/Escort arrival /Departute assistance in Agra india E-mail...
General: Taj mahal
Open for breakfast and dinner and located at the Disney Hotel, the Steakhouse 55 offers a wide variety of dishes including chicken, steak, seafood...
Food: Steakhouse 55
The best science museum for all ages. We visited the Columbus COSI ( Center of Science and Industry) a few weeks back and we had a really great...
Family & Fun: Columbus COSI