Getting to Ho Chi Minh City district 1 from the airport, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Getting to Ho Chi Minh City district 1 from the airport
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
There is no bus-stop to indicate where one should be waiting to board the bus. A tip here is to ask a local around or the security guards, or store owners to tell you where to wait for the bus. Do not be surprised when they just ask you to wait beside the road. The bus will usually come there in intervals of about 20mins. The last bus however is at 6pm.
Phường 4, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
4000-6000 dongs per person to take the bus
fee for bags range from an additional 4,000 dong for a smaller bag to 14,000 dong for 2 large bags
Morning till 6pm
How to get there:
Just walk out of the airport and turn right to road just along. about 3 mins walk
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Beach Cabana (bicycle rental)Beach cabana is a bicyle rental place where people can rent bicycles and ride them along the beach of east coast park. there are various types of bicycles and the rental price varies accordingly.They have mountain bikes, bicycles for [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Chomp Chomp Food marketSerangoon gardens is known for its food as well as entertainment. There is a famous eatery place named 'Chomp Chomp'. it is just oppostive a round-about across the street. There are many stalls that sell various kinds of food. The [...]D: 5.5mi10
- Armenian ChurchIn Singapore, it is not unusually to bump into a building that looks exactly like something you might find in Europe. Christianity is one of the many religions present in the city, so there are quite a few 'traditional' churches [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Thompson PlazaThompson plaza is a shopping centre with many stores that sells almost all kind things. there are clothing stores, food stores, pet stores and many more. Often there are small stores setup on the ground floor selling items at a very [...]D: 5mi00
- Marina Square shopping MallThis shopping mall has so many stores selling many different products and items. This is a great place for people to buy gifts and items for their friends and families. The items sold at this place are also reasonably priced. Items such as [...]D: 5.1mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice...
General: The abbey in Melk
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
Prague, Czech Republic
One of the most beautiful buildings in Prague is the Old Town Hall, but it's architectural beauty looses it's importance when you first...
History & Culture: Old Town Hall and Astronomical Clock
One great place to go for breakfast in Ravensburg is the new Babiole. It's located in the city center and most people know it by now. The place is...
Bangladesh cheap package tour -2010-2011 Bangladesh Expeditions (Specialist in River Cruises & Eco-Adventure) There isn't a better or more...
Sightseeing: Tour operator of bangladesh
Don't forget to take a boat trip on the lakes of Killarney, it is a wonderful experience, something you will never forget. The landscape is...
Outdoors Activities: The Lakes of Killarney
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
Some kind of fun and excitement is always welcome while you're on holiday, so spending some time in the Golden West Casino may result in just...
Night Life & Entertainment: Golden West Casino
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing