Getting to Ho Chi Minh City district 1 from the airport, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Getting to Ho Chi Minh City district 1 from the airport
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
There is no bus-stop to indicate where one should be waiting to board the bus. A tip here is to ask a local around or the security guards, or store owners to tell you where to wait for the bus. Do not be surprised when they just ask you to wait beside the road. The bus will usually come there in intervals of about 20mins. The last bus however is at 6pm.
Phường 4, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
4000-6000 dongs per person to take the bus
fee for bags range from an additional 4,000 dong for a smaller bag to 14,000 dong for 2 large bags
Morning till 6pm
How to get there:
Just walk out of the airport and turn right to road just along. about 3 mins walk
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Harbour Ville HotelHarbour ville hotel can be considered as a budget hotel that caters all kind of tourists or people who might be interested to stay in an affordable hotel. This hotel is located on Kampong Bahru Road. This hotel has various simple facilties [...]D: 2mi00
- Lilliput golfLiliput golf is singapore's first themed mini indoor golf course that caters to both adults and children. In this golf course people will have to hit balls into the holes just like traditional golfing. However each course is made in [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Maxwell food marketMaxwell food market is a food centre that sells different kind of local dishes. this dishes range from prawn noodles, to chicken rice, tapioca pastries, char siew rice(pork rice) and many more local dishes. Maxwell market is regarded by [...]D: 0.7mi01
- Army Market at Beach roadThis market houses hawker stall as well as houses stores that sell items such as handy knives, boots, foldable chairs, t-shirts, slippers and many more items at a a very cheap price.The reason it being called army market is because many of [...]D: 0.7mi10
- KatongEvery city has a couple of those fancy neighborhoods where the rich and famous reside, and Singapore is not exception to the rule. Katong district started out as a planned city, and while I'm not much of a fan of these [...]D: n/a00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
Lille Zoo is one of the most spectacular sights in the city. With an open-air perspective on the Zoo, it manages to create a special habitat for...
Sightseeing: Location of the Zoo
If you want to visit Louvre and you're an art student, then I have a good news for you: the entry is for free. But be careful, not every kind of...
Sightseeing: Louvre free of charge for art students
In Paralia you can rent two kind of vehicle: a scooter (there are small ones for one person and bigger ones for two persons too) or an ATV. Those...
Outdoors Activities: Renting scooter or ATV
If you are exactly in the center of the city, you will see a narrow street with stairs between two buildings. On the wall near the street is a sign...
Food: Eating 'Langos' in the center of the city
Kanyakumari is the south most tip of india- Tour around Kanyakumari is a unique and wonderfull experince to the tourist. Most tourist attractive...
Sightseeing: Triveni Sungam
Located between Milan and Venice, the city of Romeo and Juliet is popular for its historical monuments and wonderful landscapes. This city has a...
History & Culture: A Land with Attractions in Diversity
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
Balboa Island, California
Go down there to visit family and friends. if you don't have any, in the area, I would go for a walk to see the cute houses and drink some coffee....
Family & Fun: Visit family and friends