Old Chang Kee, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Old Chang Kee
- Food travel tip
- City center
Apart from curry puffs old chang Kee sell many other food such as spring rolls, cuttle fish sticks, chicken nuggets sticks, chicken wings and many more delicious food.
The price of the is also cheap and affordable. almost all of the food can be bought at just slightly more than a dollar. Old Chang Kee has also many outlets around singapore. they are all over Singapore in the north, south, east west and central parts. Furtthermore they also have branches overseas such in Indonesia and Malaysia.
Old Chang Kee food is certainly a must to try in Singapore. The cost of each food item differs. As each food item is different the price also differes accordingly. But As mentioned above all food item is just slightly more than a dollar. Good and affordable food indeed.
All over Singapore
Different items are of different prices. However to highlight a few.
Curry O = 1.30
Spring O = 1.20
Fishball on Stik = $1.20
Prawn nuggets on Stik = $1.60
Chicken wings = $1.40
9am to 9pm
+65 6756 4833
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Punggol JettyPunggol jetty is famous for anglers. Though this jetty is not considered very long and does not stretch out too much into the sea. Many anglers have actually caught many fishes from the jetty.The Jetty is situated on punggol beach [...]D: 7.9mi00
- Samy's curry Indian RestaurantSAMY’s Curry Indian Restaurant is well known among the locals in Singapore. This restaurant serves delicious Indian food to its customers. This restaurant is well known for its excellent and tasty Indian food. A tip here is to [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Bojangles at Thompson (Bar)Bojangles is a bar situated along Jalan Leban road along thompson road. It is a quiet place where many regulars frequent to have a chat or just chill out with a few buddies. this bar is ideal for those who just wants to relax and listen to [...]D: 6.1mi00
- Ya Kun ToastCoffee shop culture is one of the things that makes Singapore so atmospheric. If you want to have a cup of joe and nibble on some yummy sandwiches, I recommend that you choose the Ya Kun chain of cafes which dot the city. Ya Kun does not [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Kopitiam Coffee ShopSingapore's notorious nightlife will probably make you crave to food at odd hours in the night (especially after a good bout of clubbing and drinking), and luckily there are some excellent places that are open at night.Kopitiam (which [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are or have ever been a little girl, Little Dollhouse Company is your childhod dream coming true. This store hasn't only got dollhouses,...
Shopping: The Little Dollhouse Company
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
Book your bus tickets online, A/C, Volvo, Semi-deluxe and get best discount offers anywhere in India at Elegant holidays & tours. Hurry up, offer...
Public Transportation: Online Bus Ticket Booking
In this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte...
General: Cinque terre
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
The moment we walked into the restaurant we felt that this place was more than just a casual restaurant. The fact that you had to take yourself the...
Food: Bourbon n' Toulouse
Located in downtown Sacramento, in the Old City, The Firehouse bistro is a beautiful, elegant restaurant remodeled from a former fire station. ...
Food: The Firehouse
San Jose, California
Located only 1.5 miles from downtown, the J. Lohr Winery offers a exquisite wines for tasting in their Tasting Room Center. There are no...
Food: J. Lohr Winery
Ninh Binh, Vietnam
Ninh Binh: Particularly Trang An within an hour distance from Hanoi near the southern margin of the Red river delta, the Trang An landscape complex...
General: Holiday to less traveled road in Vietnam