Old Chang Kee, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Old Chang Kee
- Food travel tip
- City center
Apart from curry puffs old chang Kee sell many other food such as spring rolls, cuttle fish sticks, chicken nuggets sticks, chicken wings and many more delicious food.
The price of the is also cheap and affordable. almost all of the food can be bought at just slightly more than a dollar. Old Chang Kee has also many outlets around singapore. they are all over Singapore in the north, south, east west and central parts. Furtthermore they also have branches overseas such in Indonesia and Malaysia.
Old Chang Kee food is certainly a must to try in Singapore. The cost of each food item differs. As each food item is different the price also differes accordingly. But As mentioned above all food item is just slightly more than a dollar. Good and affordable food indeed.
All over Singapore
Different items are of different prices. However to highlight a few.
Curry O = 1.30
Spring O = 1.20
Fishball on Stik = $1.20
Prawn nuggets on Stik = $1.60
Chicken wings = $1.40
9am to 9pm
+65 6756 4833
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Harbour Ville HotelHarbour ville hotel can be considered as a budget hotel that caters all kind of tourists or people who might be interested to stay in an affordable hotel. This hotel is located on Kampong Bahru Road. This hotel has various simple facilties [...]D: 2mi00
- Haw Par VillaHaw Par Villa is situated along pasir panjang road. this is a free theme park where tourist can go to and sigt-see the place. There are numerous statues depicting scenes from Chinese folklore, legends, history and illustrations of various [...]D: 4.9mi00
- Bedok fishing jettyBedok jetty is known to be the longest fishing jetty in Singapore. many fishing enthusisast and fishing hobbist can here to try the luck on catching some fishes here. The jetty is located near to east coast park carpark F.There shelters [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Ya Kun ToastCoffee shop culture is one of the things that makes Singapore so atmospheric. If you want to have a cup of joe and nibble on some yummy sandwiches, I recommend that you choose the Ya Kun chain of cafes which dot the city. Ya Kun does not [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Asian Civilisations MuseumThere is no lack of museums in Singapore, which is not surprising at all, considering the rich culture and history of the city. The Asian Civilizations Museum is one of the most interesting museums in Singapore, especially if you are into [...]D: 0.1mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rent a scooter in Paralia, and go to the mount Olymp, great experience!
General: My best tip: try out the scooter-traveling!
Florescharm Tours and Travel_ Local travel agent based in labuan bajo flores island
General: Labuan bajo
Many travelers combine Indochina destinations to have a great mixture of culture, relaxation, beauty and uniqueness altogether in one region....
General: Visit Golden Pagodas around Yangon
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
Luxury Thailand tours are your passport to deluxe high-end spa resorts and accommodation stay with comfortable and opulent travel arrangements...
General: Define a Thailand Luxury Tour
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Maybe one of the most famous avenues in America (being constructed for the first time in 1870), the Atlantic City Boardwalk is both a relaxing and...
Sightseeing: Atlantic City Boardwalk