Old Chang Kee, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Old Chang Kee
- Food travel tip
- City center
Apart from curry puffs old chang Kee sell many other food such as spring rolls, cuttle fish sticks, chicken nuggets sticks, chicken wings and many more delicious food.
The price of the is also cheap and affordable. almost all of the food can be bought at just slightly more than a dollar. Old Chang Kee has also many outlets around singapore. they are all over Singapore in the north, south, east west and central parts. Furtthermore they also have branches overseas such in Indonesia and Malaysia.
Old Chang Kee food is certainly a must to try in Singapore. The cost of each food item differs. As each food item is different the price also differes accordingly. But As mentioned above all food item is just slightly more than a dollar. Good and affordable food indeed.
All over Singapore
Different items are of different prices. However to highlight a few.
Curry O = 1.30
Spring O = 1.20
Fishball on Stik = $1.20
Prawn nuggets on Stik = $1.60
Chicken wings = $1.40
9am to 9pm
+65 6756 4833
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Army Market at Beach roadThis market houses hawker stall as well as houses stores that sell items such as handy knives, boots, foldable chairs, t-shirts, slippers and many more items at a a very cheap price.The reason it being called army market is because many of [...]D: 0.7mi10
- Riverwalk Tandoor Restaurant (Upper circular road)Riverwalk Tandoor Restaurant is located by the Singapore River which serves delicious and authentic North and South Indian dishes with a home touch. There are alot of different type of north and south dishes served at this restaurant [...]D: 0.4mi10
- Asian Civilisations MuseumThere is no lack of museums in Singapore, which is not surprising at all, considering the rich culture and history of the city. The Asian Civilizations Museum is one of the most interesting museums in Singapore, especially if you are into [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Rivervale PlazaRivervale plaza which is located in Sengkang which is a residentail area is the first shopping complex that was opened in Sengkang. This complex is known for its various shops that sell goods at a very affordable price [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Bonheur PatisserieThe French- style patisserie has a mouthful of varieties, up to 15 different types of cake varieties. These include a strawberry balsamic cake made out of pistachio sponge, vanilla cream and strawberry balsamic mousse, strawberry tarts, and [...]D: 0.9mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
After eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa...
Food: Jungle Love
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
Normally when you visit a country, you want to go to museums that will help you learn more about that country, but obviously there are exceptions...
History & Culture: Museum of Cultures
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
Pelion Mountain is very close to the city of Volos, you can easily reach it from the city by taking the bus. There are so many amazing things there...
Outdoors Activities: Pelion Mountain
Rishikesh is a holy place with a list of interesting and historic places to visit. But the unknown fact is, Rishikesh is also meant for the thrill...
General: Rishikesh River Rafting Tips.
I guess especially when in Bangkok, you wanna spend some time relaxing indoors as well. There are really good places to shop at in Bangkok and the...
Shopping: MBK Shopping Center
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
Definitely the place to take the kids. They love it! There is maybe no other place in Stockton like the Pixie Woods Amusement Park where younger...
Family & Fun: Pixie Woods Amusement Park
With a decoration not really for the faint hearted, Li'l Abner's Steakhouse, however has the best steak prepared on open grill in town....
Food: Li'l Abner's Steakhouse