Boat Quay and Mohamed Sultan Road, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Boat Quay and Mohamed Sultan Road
- General travel tip
- City center
At night go for Mohamed Sultan Road, which is a very fun cultural experience, some cool bars and clubs.
After going out, you should end your night at a hawker center, an open food market where you can eat fresh fish until early morning.
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- East Coast Lagoon Food VillageThis food village is located just along the east coast beach. It has a open concept where customers are able to seat anywhere they want. There small hut like shelters where people are able sit. This place sells alot of local food and it is [...]D: 5.8mi00
- KatongEvery city has a couple of those fancy neighborhoods where the rich and famous reside, and Singapore is not exception to the rule. Katong district started out as a planned city, and while I'm not much of a fan of these [...]D: n/a00
- Yum Cha RestaurantThe Chinatown o Singapore is a genuine paradise for foodies, especially since you can find Chinese cuisine in its pure form, as well as restaurants which serve meals with a Singaporean twist. Yum Cha Restaurant has a very interesting [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Bojangles at Thompson (Bar)Bojangles is a bar situated along Jalan Leban road along thompson road. It is a quiet place where many regulars frequent to have a chat or just chill out with a few buddies. this bar is ideal for those who just wants to relax and listen to [...]D: 6.1mi00
- Adam Road food CentreAdam road food centre is very well know among the locals in Singapore. It is a place where people go to and try the various local cusines and dishes. there are a variety of local food to choose from here. Most importantly they are cheap and [...]D: 3.7mi10
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
This is something you really shouldn't miss. The building of the State Opera House in Budapest is one of the most beautiful ones in the city. The...
Night Life & Entertainment: State Opera House
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
Fishing paradise which is located in Bottle Tree Park is the ideal place for anglers to try out big game fishing here in Singapore. This pond...
Outdoors Activities: Big Game Fishing
As America's very first Cathedral, this imposing structure is an architectural jewel and a place of worship for people all over the world. ...
History & Culture: Basilica of the Assumption
We wen to learn some dancing in the Sons of Herman Hall and it ended up to be one the greatest nights of our stay in Dallas. The 'teachers'...
Night Life & Entertainment: Sons of Hermann Hall