Big Game Fishing, Yishun, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Yishun > Big Game Fishing
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
There fishes like the red tail and many more, such as walking catfish, rohu, big head carp and tilapia, which are really great in size and gives a really good fight to the anglers. A tip here to take note is that the fishes are not allowed to be brought out after catch except for photo taking or if you would like to bring the fishes back with you.
81 Lorong Chencharu (Yishun)
1 HR = $25
2 HR = $35
12 HR = $55
9PM - 3AM = $45
0700hrs - 0300hrs
How to get there:
Take the North-South Line and alight at Khatib MRT station. It’s a 15-minute walk to Bottle Tree Park’s side entrance opposite Yishun Stadium.
Exit from SLE (Yishun). From Lentor Avenue, turn leftinto Yishun Avenue 1. At the traffic light, turn right towards Sembawang Road. Keep right, then turninto Lorong Chencharu. (Opposite Sembawang Country Club and Airbase.)
Alight at Yishun Avenue 2, opposite Yishun Stadium. Services 39, 85, 851, 852, 853, 854, 855, 857, 858, 965 and 969 stop there.
(+65) 9820 9012
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Bugis Junction MallBugis junction is a great place to do shopping. There are various stores and shops that sell almost anything. There food stalls that sells finger foods, and also there are various restaurants housed within the Bugis mall as well for patrons [...]D: 1mi10
- Riverwalk Tandoor Restaurant (Upper circular road)Riverwalk Tandoor Restaurant is located by the Singapore River which serves delicious and authentic North and South Indian dishes with a home touch. There are alot of different type of north and south dishes served at this restaurant [...]D: 0.4mi10
- The Burger for the VeganThis is a burger for those strict veggie eaters out there. I have not tried some myself, because me and veggies are far apart. But a close friend of mine has mentioned that one bite, and I might actually be converted into being a vegetarian [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Kallang ice worldKallang ice world is the largest ice skating arena in Singapore. This is a great place to hang out with friends and family members and to skate on the ice rink. The rink is profesional done up.For people who are interested in having parties [...]D: 2mi00
- Punggol PrawningPunggol Prawning is place where family, friends, colleagues or infact anyone can come to and have fun catching real life prawns from the ponds that are available at the location. There are 3 ponds and people can pay a fees and can just [...]D: 9.5mi00
Things about Yishun you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Good nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs.
Night Life & Entertainment: Nightlife in Wurzburg
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
Oxford, United Kingdom
The Pitt Rivers Museum in Oxford has a great display of culturaland archeological items. Everything is categorized by topic, so it is easier for...
History & Culture: Pitt Rivers Museum
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
The most beautiful thing near my city is lake Baikal. Many tourists come here to see it every year. Lake Baikal is the oldest (25 million years)...
General: Amazing lake Baikal near my city
If you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While...
General: Toursit location
Among Boston's numerous historical landmarks Quincy Market has got an outstanding position. This 250 year old 'market place' is located...
Shopping: Quincy Market in Boston
An amazing variety of exhibits, artwork and plants can be found in the Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens and we loved every minute of the tour we...
History & Culture: Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens
Saint Paul, Minnesota
There is a historical part of Saint Paul which is filled with wonderful houses, one more beautiful than the other. If you can, choose the Summit...
Sightseeing: Summit Avenue
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people