Riverwalk Tandoor Restaurant (Upper circular road), Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Riverwalk Tandoor Restaurant (Upper circular road)
- Food travel tip
- City center
There are differnt type of menus for the day. There is a lunch menu, weekday dinner menu and weekend dinner menu. This is done in a buffet manner where there are alot of dishes available at the time and patrons can just take as much food as the want. The cost of the buffet is also very affordable
20 Upper Circular Road,
the Riverwalk #B1-38
BUFFET LUNCH MENU = $12.90++
WEEKDAYS BUFFET DINNER MENU = $15.90++
WEEKEND BUFFET DINNER MENU = $15.90++
Mon–Fri: 11.30am – 2.30pm, 6.30pm – 10.30pm
Sat–Sun: 11.30am – 2.30pm, 6.30pm – 11pm
How to get there:
Take the train and alight at Clark Quay MRT station. and take the exit on the left leading towards upper circular road. Cross the street ahead via traffic light.
+65 6536 0875
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Singapore Flyer Ferris WheelFerris Wheels are usually found in amusement parks, but in Singapore they are an attraction in their own right. The Singapore Flyer Ferris Wheel is officially the tallest of its kind in the world, and it functions as an observatory from the [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Bojangles at Thompson (Bar)Bojangles is a bar situated along Jalan Leban road along thompson road. It is a quiet place where many regulars frequent to have a chat or just chill out with a few buddies. this bar is ideal for those who just wants to relax and listen to [...]D: 6.1mi00
- Lau Pa SatSingapore is a shopper's paradise, and you can seldom find a street where there isn't at least one stall selling either delicious street food or handmade objects that make great souvenirs. But if you are planning a serious shopping [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Lilliput golfLiliput golf is singapore's first themed mini indoor golf course that caters to both adults and children. In this golf course people will have to hit balls into the holes just like traditional golfing. However each course is made in [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Singapore Zoological GardensOn the international scene, Singapore's zoo is quite famous for its efforts for the conservation of threatened species and for veterinary research. Unlike many other zoos, it is based on a so-called open concept, which means that the [...]D: 9mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
If you are at Cologne, you definitely should visit this museum, if you´re interested in history of ancient romans and similar epoch´s. It shows...
History & Culture: Roman germanic museum at the city center
The Gothic style Cathedral is the main attraction of the city. It would be really hard to miss it because it's huge. It was built from volcanic...
History & Culture: Cathedral Notre Dame
Newyork, United Kingdom
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done.
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
Petra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was...
History & Culture: The Ancient City
Hanoi, Papua New Guinea
Vietnam shares its borders with Laos, Cambodia and China. It presents wonderful opportunities to discover it’s natural and wonder tourist...
General: How to choose a Vietnam luxury tour?
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
To get the best view of the city, you shouldn't miss riding the tram of Duquesne Incline. The ride is quite cheap, you can also book a guided...
Sightseeing: Duquesne Incline