Riverwalk Tandoor Restaurant (Upper circular road), Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Riverwalk Tandoor Restaurant (Upper circular road)
- Food travel tip
- City center
There are differnt type of menus for the day. There is a lunch menu, weekday dinner menu and weekend dinner menu. This is done in a buffet manner where there are alot of dishes available at the time and patrons can just take as much food as the want. The cost of the buffet is also very affordable
20 Upper Circular Road,
the Riverwalk #B1-38
BUFFET LUNCH MENU = $12.90++
WEEKDAYS BUFFET DINNER MENU = $15.90++
WEEKEND BUFFET DINNER MENU = $15.90++
Mon–Fri: 11.30am – 2.30pm, 6.30pm – 10.30pm
Sat–Sun: 11.30am – 2.30pm, 6.30pm – 11pm
How to get there:
Take the train and alight at Clark Quay MRT station. and take the exit on the left leading towards upper circular road. Cross the street ahead via traffic light.
+65 6536 0875
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Kallang ice worldKallang ice world is the largest ice skating arena in Singapore. This is a great place to hang out with friends and family members and to skate on the ice rink. The rink is profesional done up.For people who are interested in having parties [...]D: 2mi00
- Feet press massage parlourFeet press is dedicated to giving great foot reflexology services and foot massage to people at a very affordable price. This is a great place to go to in Singapore for tourist after walking around and sightseeing Singapore. This place has [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Muthu's fish head curryMuthu’s Curry Restaurant is yet another Indian restaurant that is famous among locals in Singapore. The name “Muthu” means pearl in Tamil and indeed its dishes are gems as they are really tasty. Muthus curry Restaurant is [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Old Chang KeeOld Chang Kee store provides a wide variety of high quality hot finger food and ready meals. This shop is for everyone who wants to have a quick snack or a ready meal on the go. Old Chang Kee has various finger food. Hower old chang [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Singapore Botanic GardensSingapore botanical gardens houses numerous differnt kinds of flowers and floral displays for people to view. Besides just viewing floral displays. This place has various events that tourist and public can take note of and attend them. [...]D: 3.2mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are so many things/programs to do in this nature park. If you like nature and walking trips, I wound recommanded this place for you and I think one...
Family & Fun: Nature park thun
If you like model railways you should definitely visit the world biggest railway model at hamburg. It is really great set up aqnd displays a huge...
Family & Fun: The world largest modelrailway
It´s an open air museum from stone age and bronze age times (4.000 to 850 BC). You can see there a lot of historic and authentic reconstructed...
History & Culture: Museum of neolithic settlement
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
Walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main touristic objectives.Come and find more about Braila city with a local guide !
Sightseeing: Braila city tour
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
Denver is called the Arts Capital of the West which means that you can visit hundreds of museums and galleries while staying here.
History & Culture: Denver, the Arts Capital of the West
Saint Louis, Missouri
One of the top attractions of St. Louis is Grant's Farm just south of the city. The place resembles somewhat a zoo, with all those animals that...
Family & Fun: Grant's Farm
Washington, District Of Columbia
After visiting a Holocaust historical museum you always get into a melancholic, sad, emotional state. This Museum in Washington was more depressing...
History & Culture: Holocaust Memorial Museum