House of Ong (Bar), Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > House of Ong (Bar)
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
The are about 3 televisions in the bar and tv programs will be telecasted for people to watch while they have their drinks. This place is usually frequented by regulars. This is a very quiet and relaxing place to have a beer in a quiet neighbour hood area
4 Jln Selaseh, Singapore 808434
A bottle of beer cost about $6
How to get there:
Buses 103, 70, 854 stops just outside of Jalan selaseh. Its just a 5 mins walk from the bus stop
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- When to visit?The best time to visit is during late autumn: which is between late September and mid-November. (10- 15 °C) The air is cool and brisk, away from the sunny sunny weather you get in hot and humid Singapore. You can enjoy pretty [...]D: 5.1mi00
- New Hawa RestaurantNew Hawa Restaurant is a hawker style eating place that sells various kind local food. Some of this famous food that people go there to eat are Singaporean Rojak, Prawn Noodle, and the famous local Nasi Lemak (coconut rice with chilli).The [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Riverwalk Tandoor Restaurant (Upper circular road)Riverwalk Tandoor Restaurant is located by the Singapore River which serves delicious and authentic North and South Indian dishes with a home touch. There are alot of different type of north and south dishes served at this restaurant [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Arab Street in SingaporeThe most interesting features of Singapore is its amazing multiculturalism. There are dozens and dozens of different cultures and nationalities blending in this tiny state, and the most amazing part is that everyone has their little corner [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Lau Pa SatSingapore is a shopper's paradise, and you can seldom find a street where there isn't at least one stall selling either delicious street food or handmade objects that make great souvenirs. But if you are planning a serious shopping [...]D: 0.5mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
In der Nähe von Immenstaad gibt es einen schönen großen Abenteuerpark, wo man Klettert. Auch wenn man ein bisschen Höchenangst hat, ist es dort...
General: Nahe von Immenstaad
Newyork, United Kingdom
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done.
Akshardham is a majestic religious structure with stone carved throughout the building spread in huge 23 acres of land. Gardens, exhibitions and...
General: Akshardham Temple
According to the legend, the pagoda is 2500 years old. But archaeologists say the it was built btw. the 6th and 10th century AD. Whatever the truth...
History & Culture: Shwedagon Pagoda
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
Food is excellent and they have the best prices in town during happy hour, many things for $1. Unbeatable. Staff is also great, the environment...
Food: Applebee's Neighborhood Bar and Grille
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz
Hong Kong, China
This Hotel, though from its name it might sound more like a hostel, is a comfortable, cozy place which I would return to if I went back to Hong...
General: B P International Hotel in Hong Kong