House of Ong (Bar), Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > House of Ong (Bar)
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
The are about 3 televisions in the bar and tv programs will be telecasted for people to watch while they have their drinks. This place is usually frequented by regulars. This is a very quiet and relaxing place to have a beer in a quiet neighbour hood area
4 Jln Selaseh, Singapore 808434
A bottle of beer cost about $6
How to get there:
Buses 103, 70, 854 stops just outside of Jalan selaseh. Its just a 5 mins walk from the bus stop
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- When to visit?The best time to visit is during late autumn: which is between late September and mid-November. (10- 15 °C) The air is cool and brisk, away from the sunny sunny weather you get in hot and humid Singapore. You can enjoy pretty [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Ah Teng’s BakeryRaffles Hotel is notoriously expensive, so not many people can afford to dine there, never mind sleep there. But here's some good news for the hungry backpacker on a budget. Ah Teng's Bakery, located inside the hotel, is a really [...]D: n/a00
- Bishan ParkBishan park is known for its lakes and bridges, colourful shrubs and lush greenery. It is regarded as one of the biggest park in Singapore. There are running tracks and bicycle tracks where friends and families can come together to have a [...]D: 5.4mi00
- Bedok fishing jettyBedok jetty is known to be the longest fishing jetty in Singapore. many fishing enthusisast and fishing hobbist can here to try the luck on catching some fishes here. The jetty is located near to east coast park carpark F.There shelters [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Thompson PlazaThompson plaza is a shopping centre with many stores that sells almost all kind things. there are clothing stores, food stores, pet stores and many more. Often there are small stores setup on the ground floor selling items at a very [...]D: 5mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Binz travel tips - Germany
Come to BinZhou City, and experience a great place.
General: The Pearl of the yellow River Delta
Roussillon travel tips - France
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
London travel tips - United Kingdom
Lots of Tuna, Pineapple and hometown of Manny Pacquiao
General: Tuna, Pineapple and Manny Pacquiao
Nantwich travel tips - United Kingdom
Train station straight to Manchester airport
Public Transportation: Going to the Manchester airport
Katerini travel tips - Greece
There is an amazing park in the center of the city, a park with palm trees and little bridges over a pretty watercourse. Don't miss it!
Family & Fun: Park in the heart of the city
Cusco travel tips - Peru
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Gujranwala travel tips - Pakistan
WE ARE RIGHTLY PROUD OF HAVING DISTINCTION TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE K2 BASE CAMP TRACK FROM HUSHE SIDE. AS BEING THE FIRST PAKISTANI GROUP WE...
General: TREK ADVENTURE SOCIETY GUJRAWALA
Izmir travel tips - Turkey
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
Charlotte travel tips - North Carolina
The greatest family-friendly destination is definitely the US National Whitewater Center located a few miles from Charlotte. There are several...
History & Culture: US National Whitewater Center
Kailua travel tips - Hawaii
If you visit the island of Oahu in Hawaii, make sure that you take a day to spend at Lani Kai beach. It is the most amazing beach i have been to....
General: Best Beaches Ever