Singapore Flyer Ferris Wheel
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Singapore Flyer Ferris Wheel
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The wheel has 28 capsules (with air conditioning!), each of them capable of holding up to 28 passengers, much more than a standard-fare Ferris wheel. From the higest point of the wheel, you can see the entire city of Singapore, plus Batam and Bintam, two Indonesian islands, and a bit of the Malaysian state of Johor.
The wheel is located on top of a terminal with three stories where there are restaurants, cafes and shops. Fun fact: the wheel used to go counter clockwise, but the direction was changed, as suggested by some Feng Shui masters.
30 Raffles Ave, Singapore 039803
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Feet press massage parlourFeet press is dedicated to giving great foot reflexology services and foot massage to people at a very affordable price. This is a great place to go to in Singapore for tourist after walking around and sightseeing Singapore. This place has [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Driving to Kuala LumpurSelf driving your own car to Kuala Lumpur can be very convenient as you can decide your own timing on when you want to leave. You can reach Kuala Lumpur if you drive cautiously in about 4 to 5 hours. However there are few tool charges and [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Armenian ChurchIn Singapore, it is not unusually to bump into a building that looks exactly like something you might find in Europe. Christianity is one of the many religions present in the city, so there are quite a few 'traditional' churches [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Newton food centreNewton food centre is very much known for its seafood. Singaporeans as well as tourist are always seen in this area dining on the seafood that is available. Though there are alot of other food that newtow food centre offers, the seafood is [...]D: 2mi00
- Samy's curry Indian RestaurantSAMY’s Curry Indian Restaurant is well known among the locals in Singapore. This restaurant serves delicious Indian food to its customers. This restaurant is well known for its excellent and tasty Indian food. A tip here is to [...]D: 3.2mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Vancouver, British Columbia
We loved to stay in Loden Hotel when we last visited Vancouver. It is located in a great are, close to the ocean and in a quite area. We didn't...
General: Loden Vancouver
Built in 1420, the Forbidden City has been the sacred place of emperors, and was unreachable for any other man. Consisting of buildings, courtyards...
History & Culture: The Forbidden City
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
We provide cheap airline flight tickets at best prices.
Outdoors Activities: Cheap air flights
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
Full of flowers on both sides of the paved way to the bookstores, the Book Loft is found in the German Village area of Columbus. There is a wide...
Shopping: Book Loft
Serving Mexican and other Latin American dishes, the Los Nopales Tucson wows you with their food preparations. Though not flashy from the outside,...
Food: Los Nopales Tucson