Santa Monica State Beach, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Santa Monica State Beach
- Beaches travel tip
- City center
After your walk, you should go to the pier and grab a nicely chilled Margarita. Sunset is wonderful and the best place is that it's not really crowded, in fact, you can also find places where you can be all alone, if you'd like to.
1642 Ocean Front Walk, Santa Monica
24/7 but don't go there after the night goes down.
How to get there:
Take the 10 East until you hit the beach and there you have it.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- Chinois on MainOne of L.A.'s best. It's a restaurant created by Wolfgang Puck and a mixture of French and Japanese. At Chinois on Main you will find some of the best food that you eat family style. Basically, they bring you plates that you put in the [...]D: n/a00
- LegolandThis is the Amusement park that we all so well remember from our childhood games. Legoland is not just great for kids, but really amazing when it comes to how these objects are built. While this is not so much about thrills, it's fun and I [...]D: n/a10
- Capitol Records TowerThe Capital Records Tower is a nice little landmark that was built in 1956. This is a nice landmark of Hollywood. Of course this is really just something to see while you are in Hollywood or on the way to the Hollywood sign. It really [...]D: n/a00
- The LighthouseThis a nice little buffet with awesome Japanese food all you can eat. It's also not expensive and fun. They are always open and when I go there, I feel like keeling over and dying afterward, just can't stop eating :) [...]D: n/a30
- The WaffleThis is a real nice place to grab an unforgettable breakfast. The place is creative and offers many types of breakfast for all tastes. No matter if you are a Vegetarian, a Vegan, a meat eater, they will have something for you. [...]D: n/a20
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice...
General: The abbey in Melk
New Norfolk, Australia
Norfolk Island is the best place to live, to travel and to relax. It is a beautiful island with sandy beaches, high mountains covered with tall...
General: Heaven on earth
If you like gambling, you can try the Casino called Hohensyburg at Dortmund. It´s one of germany biggest casino´s, offering all types of play you...
General: Casino Hohensyburg
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
Florescharm Tours and Travel_ Local travel agent based in labuan bajo flores island
General: Labuan bajo
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
Visit the beautiful Saint Michael's church...it is the symbol of the city besides the statue of King Matthias sitting on his horse..one of the...
General: Cluj Napoca
Using the metro is the best and fastest way to get around Moscow, although it might prove to be difficult to understand how things work. Metro...
Public Transportation: Use the Metro