Cafe del Rey, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Cafe del Rey
- Food travel tip
- City center
4451 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA 90292, USA
medium - high
Mon-Thu. 11:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Fri-Sat. 11:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Sun. 10:30 a.m. - 9:00
How to get there:
Drive down the 405 South and take the 90 West, drive all the way straight until you hit Pacific Coast Highway (Go Right), Take the first left and a ri
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- Best Transportation to Las Vegas in Los AngelesI booked a trip to Las Vegas using a luxury bus company called LA2LV In Style and I am amazed at how luxurious and comfortable the trip was for such an inexpensive price. I paid $65 total and that included free WiFi, lush seats, TV, free [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Mystery Spot in Los AngelesIt is pretty cool, going through a narrow road, you feel like you are going to go to discover nature. Each tour last 30 minutes, and tours begin every 20 minutes. It cost $5 per person. Mystery Spot is the place where it is said that [...]D: 292.8mi00
- Farmer's MarketThe Farmer's Market is a nice place to buy some fresh produce. It's a historic market similar to what a European market would look like. Besides the fresh food, there are many little healthy restaurants available as well. I usually go [...]D: n/a00
- DisneylandWell, this is Disneyland of course. It's not as large as the Orlando one but it's still huge and you still get all the same time of feelings. The California theme park opened in 1955 and is actually the second most visited park in the world [...]D: n/a20
- Santa Monica 3rd StreetSanta Monica's 3rd Street is a great place to go shopping but also to see a movie or grab coffee. It's a nice walkway with some artists performing in the middle of the street. I like to go shopping there because it's one of the few nice [...]D: 12.8mi10
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It is a great to not just because of its placement (downtown Montreal), but their service is upscale and their rooms are clean and comfortable. ...
General: Hotel Omni Mont-Royal
Bat Dat Royal is a nice little Vietnamese/Chinese restaurant near the city center of Freiburg. They have a pretty good buffet and at night they...
Food: Bat Dat Royal China-Vietnam Restaurant
Hello to all, the Association organizes travel in Natura & Avventura desertakakus,Travel is the best way to discover desert. We are a small...
General: Natura & Avventura
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
Visit Braila city ,Romania, an historical towm on the Danube, with a local guide -walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main...
Sightseeing: Braila city tour/Braila walking tour
Key West, Florida
Key West being an island, lazing around under the sun and diving deep into the sea is part of your trip. Higgs Beach in the southern part of the...
Beaches : Higgs Beach
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people