Mystery Spot in Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Mystery Spot in Los Angeles
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
The tour guide will tell you why that happens, and you will decide you believe it or not. Moreover, you can also take picture yourself staying in the air without photoshop. It just cost $5, but it gives you fun. I highly recommend it
465 Mystery Spot Rd
Santa Cruz, CA 95065
$5/person including weekends and holidays.
Monday-Friday: 10:00AM-4:00PM (last tour leaves at 4:05PM)
Saturday-Sunday: 10:00AM-5:00PM (last tour leaves at 5:05PM)
How to get there:
You are going to go through a narrow road.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- NiketownThis is a huge sports store similar to other Nike towns. It's really amazing because they decorate the rooms much differently from other stores. A scuba diving section for example would have the googles sitting in an aquarium. Truly amazing [...]D: n/a20
- Third Street PromenadeThis one of the nice outdoor shopping streets with no cars around. You'll just walk around on 3rd Street Promenade and enjoy live performances of street artists. There are many many nice shops around, nice restaurants and coffee shops. You [...]D: n/a00
- Long Beach Aquarium of the PacificThis is one large aquarium like many others in California, I like this one in particular, simply because it's the closest to Los Angeles. You should plan a day at this aquarium, it's a great place for adults but also for kids to learn about [...]D: n/a21
- Staples CenterThis is a humongous sports arena that can hold up to 20,000 guests. It's also home to the LA Lakers, the LA Clippers, and the LA Kings. There are also a lot of other events like boxing, concerts and opera. Because the place is so large, [...]D: n/a00
- Capitol Records TowerThe Capital Records Tower is a nice little landmark that was built in 1956. This is a nice landmark of Hollywood. Of course this is really just something to see while you are in Hollywood or on the way to the Hollywood sign. It really [...]D: n/a00
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
The Cathedral is the third largest church and the absolute largest Gothic Church in the world. Its construction was completed in around 1500 and...
History & Culture: Catedral
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
A nice shopping destination is Debrecen Plaza, a mall located near to the center of the town. Although not big, it has a lot of shopping stores,...
Shopping: Debrecen Plaza
Visiting Jerusalem don't miss the Via Dolorosa which is, according to the Christian tradition, the path that the messiah walked with his cross on...
General: Via Dolorosa Stations of the Cross
This cafe is an excellent place to relax and unwind after you have sightseeing Melaka. The drinks severed here is top class. A must try drink at...
Food: Dutch Harbour Cafe
Glimpse of Mountain biking tour in Nepal Nepal is the world's number one adventure playground for mountain bikers. Through mountain biking trip is...
Outdoors Activities: Biking trip to Nepal
Key West, Florida
The hotel is in the central district of Key West, near such major attractions like Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, Key West Lighthouse, Mallory...
General: Key West - Southernmost on the Beach Hotel