Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Sunset Boulevard
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, USA
ranges, but driving down the strip is of course fr
How to get there:
Drive up North on the 101, take the Sunset Blvd exit and then just keep going West.
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- NiketownThis is a huge sports store similar to other Nike towns. It's really amazing because they decorate the rooms much differently from other stores. A scuba diving section for example would have the googles sitting in an aquarium. Truly amazing [...]D: n/a20
- Cheesecake FactoryLove this place as many other Cheesecake Factories. Besides the awesome cheesecakes they also have some other real good dishes like the shepard's cake or most of their appetizers. I love their calamari :) As far as the cheesecakes go, I can [...]D: n/a10
- Hollywood SignOne of the most famous and popular places to visit in LA is obviously the Hollywood Sign. Although, this is really not that spectacular, its something you have seen many times and everybody connects something with it. Surprisingly, there is [...]D: 5mi10
- Mystery Spot in Los AngelesIt is pretty cool, going through a narrow road, you feel like you are going to go to discover nature. Each tour last 30 minutes, and tours begin every 20 minutes. It cost $5 per person. Mystery Spot is the place where it is said that [...]D: 292.8mi00
- California Pizza KitchenI have never tasted such a mouthwatering, delicious pizza in my entire life as I had a few weeks ago in the California Pizza Kitchen. I never knew pizza could taste this good. Always wanted to try out a Mediterranean one with pineapple [...]D: 5.1mi00
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
London, United Kingdom
The Harry Potter Platform is at Kings Cross Station, in the north of the city centre. It's too far to walk in the time available for the tour so a...
Night Life & Entertainment: Harry Potter Tour of London and Oxford
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
On planning to visit Leh Ladakh via bike ride from Manali, then the best time would be June to September. You may need to travel at least 2 days by...
General: A complete guide to bike trip in ladakh
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
Es gibt einen super Zirkus in den man umbedingt reingehen sollte. Dort sind viele Tiere und Artisten.
Family & Fun: Zirkus in Tjumen
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Great for socializing or just having a drink in a warm or cold afternoon, Jojo's Martini Lounge is funky, hype with lots and lots of martini. ...
Night Life & Entertainment: JoJo's Martini Lounge
Seattle Center is a landmark of the city hosting some of the landmarks of the city. :) It is on Harrison Street and you can find there some of the...
General: Seattle Center
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing