Hollywood Sign, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Hollywood Sign
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
You may or may not go for the hike (about 5Miles), I usually just drive as close as I can and then take some photos)
Griffith Park, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
How to get there:
Simply drive up on the 101 Freeway (North), then take off on Franklin and make a right. You'll be really close to the sign already. Take a left on Beachwood and you'll be heading straight towards the sign, a great spot for your pics.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- Rodeo DriveRodeo Drive is probably famous because of the movie "Pretty Woman". This is the place where rich people go for shopping and so did Julia Roberts in her famous movie. You'll find anything from Versace, Cartier, Tiffany's etc. on this [...]D: n/a10
- Pinks Hot DogsIf you are into Hot Dogs at all, then this is the place to start. Pink's offers an amazingly delicious selection of Hot Dogs and yes... they are super unhealthy, but then that's what a Hot Dog is about. Pink's Hot Dogs has cult status and [...]D: n/a10
- Use public transportation in LAIt is definitely the best and I would say cheapest way to get around LA to use public transportation. The service is rather good all over the city. There are four metro lines marked with different colors (blue, red, yellow, green) and [...]D: n/a20
- Beverly CenterThis is a real good place for shopping, hanging out or watching a movie. It's really easy to find as well. [...]D: n/a10
- Gagosian GalleryLarry Gagosian, who was actually born in LA, became rich in New York before he returned to California. The Gagosian gallery holds some amazing artwork from people like Richard Serra, Jennifer Bartlett and Frank Stella. [...]D: n/a10
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are historically interested, you should visit the roman germanic museum of cologne. It has got to offer you a huge variety of roman remnants...
General: Visit the roman germanic museum
If you are going to Constance, coming from the north of germany, direction of Ravensburg, take the ferry at Meersburg. It will save you at least 30...
Public Transportation: Taking a shortcut to the city
The Monument a Colon was built in 1888 for the Universal Exhibition. As its name suggests, the monument was raised to commemorate the discovery of...
Sightseeing: Monument a Colon
You should definitely try out the 'Cave Bath' from Miskolc! It's an extraordinary experience...
Family & Fun: Cave bathing
This mosque is the icon of the city of Ahmedabad. The extra ordinary carving in windows of this mosque are world famous. It depicts the tree with...
History & Culture: Sidi Sayeed Mosque
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go
Charleston, West Virginia
Houston freeways are great. Just pop into downtown have fun and your back to your own bed in notime.
General: Outside of Houston, Tx
Indigo is located between Chinatown and Downtown Honolulu. Their food, officially 'Modern Asian Cuisine', is just amazing. All thanks for Chef...
Food: Indigo Restaurant
Durban, South Africa
Plan ahead, go on line or to the local library and find out about the places you are visiting, to know everything about it.
General: Visit the local library