The Original Pantry Cafe, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > The Original Pantry Cafe
- Food travel tip
- City center
Anyhow, I love this place and usually go there when I need some big chunks of bacon, some huge over easy eggs and great sour dough toast and of course yummy pancakes to finish off.
The Original Pantry Cafe apparently has not been closed since around 1924, or since they started :)
877 S Figueroa St
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Around $10 per person, so quite moderate
How to get there:
The Pantry Cafe is in the center of Los Angeles downtown and can easily be reached by foot from anywhere down-town.
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- Third Street PromenadeThis one of the nice outdoor shopping streets with no cars around. You'll just walk around on 3rd Street Promenade and enjoy live performances of street artists. There are many many nice shops around, nice restaurants and coffee shops. You [...]D: n/a00
- Santa Monica PierThis is basically a pier that was turned into a little theme park. The nice thing about it is that it's right by the beach, you can easily walk there from Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade and you'll find it very relaxing. There are some [...]D: n/a10
- Sunset BoulevardSunset Blvd. takes you through Beverly Hills and Hollywood, Bel-Air, and the Pacific Palisades. Sunset Blvd. will takes you through all rich areas of LA but also offers a lot of other sights. There is a lot to do on Sunset, besides great [...]D: n/a30
- Hollywood SignOne of the most famous and popular places to visit in LA is obviously the Hollywood Sign. Although, this is really not that spectacular, its something you have seen many times and everybody connects something with it. Surprisingly, there is [...]D: 5mi10
- Venice BeachThis is probably the most famous beach in LA and maybe one of the most famous beaches in the world. There are hundreds of artists that present their work, perform acts or just goof around a little. It's one of the places you need to go to [...]D: 11.6mi00
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
IF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup...
Shopping: Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
'Never been here before? We'll help you to organise your travel, but it is your trip in Morocco, you decide what to see where to go and when to...
Sightseeing: Morocco Desert Tour
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Divided into two areas, Cosmo's World Theme Park is the major attraction for visitors and locals with children. It has at least 14 rides...
Family & Fun: Cosmo's World Theme Park
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
You wouldn't think that a small town like Bakersfield holds such a treasure like the Bakersfield Museum of Art whose main aim is to increase...
History & Culture: Bakersfield Museum of Art
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
Key West, Florida
Home of America's most biggest 19th century prison, the Fort of Jefferson, the Dry Tortugas is a compulsory sight to visit, when traveling to Key...
Sightseeing: The Dry Tortugas of Key West
Santa Ana, California
Santa Ana Artists Village is the heart of the town's cultural venues and events. Full of art galleries that feature contemporary, local and...
History & Culture: Santora Arts Building