Manhattan Beach, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Manhattan Beach
- Beaches travel tip
- City center
BTW, you can also go running, ride your bike or rollerblade there. If you have a dog, there are several dog parks aroundor you can walk them on the beach a little as well.
120-124 12th St, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
Always open, but go there during the day :)
How to get there:
Drive South on the 110 from downtown and take the 105 West until you hit Sepulveda. This is basically the way you would drive to the Airport. Drive South on Sepulveda until you hit Manhattan Beach Blvd, this is where you want to turn righ (West) again until you are close to the ocean. Simply park your car anywhere (careful they are all metered)
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- The Cat and FiddleIf you are into Fish n Chips you'll be very happy at the Cat and Fiddle, which is a real English style restaurant one of LA's busiest tourist streets. Happy hour is great, on weekdays from 4 PM to 7 PM. I really like the place with the [...]D: n/a00
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles CountyThis large Spanish Renaissance style building is right by the University of Southern California. It's been built in 1913 and is home to dinosaurs, birds, minerals, and the lives of the American Indigenous people. The collection also holds [...]D: n/a10
- Kodak TheatreThis is a huge theater made especially for events and premiers. It's in the center of Hollywood and surrounded by shops. [...]D: n/a10
- Gagosian GalleryLarry Gagosian, who was actually born in LA, became rich in New York before he returned to California. The Gagosian gallery holds some amazing artwork from people like Richard Serra, Jennifer Bartlett and Frank Stella. [...]D: n/a10
- CarousselNice place to eat if you are into some not so average American food. At this place you'll get some nice Hummus, Pita and other middle eastern food. The atmosphere is great, prices are good and they are open every day. [...]D: n/a20
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
Trekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and...
General: Plan Your Trip With Trekeffect
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Komala villas is a great place to try North and south Indian food in Singapore. The food here can either be ordered in a set meal or al carte...
Food: Komala Vilas Indian Restaurant
Charleston, West Virginia
For a peaceful but also an entertaining retreat from the city, Cato Park is the best place to go. It not only includes picnic areas but a huge golf...
Outdoors Activities: A Walk in Cato Park
Hoi An, Vietnam
If you are planning your Travel to Vietnam and especially in Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue in central region of country, try to make it consider with the...
General: Full Moon festival in Hoi An
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter