Manhattan Beach, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Manhattan Beach
- Beaches travel tip
- City center
BTW, you can also go running, ride your bike or rollerblade there. If you have a dog, there are several dog parks aroundor you can walk them on the beach a little as well.
120-124 12th St, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
Always open, but go there during the day :)
How to get there:
Drive South on the 110 from downtown and take the 105 West until you hit Sepulveda. This is basically the way you would drive to the Airport. Drive South on Sepulveda until you hit Manhattan Beach Blvd, this is where you want to turn righ (West) again until you are close to the ocean. Simply park your car anywhere (careful they are all metered)
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- Tacos Baja EnsenadaThis place is great if you enjoy fresh and rich Mexican food. I love the food there and the drinks of course. The atmosphere is also special. [...]D: n/a10
- Santa Monica PierThis is basically a pier that was turned into a little theme park. The nice thing about it is that it's right by the beach, you can easily walk there from Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade and you'll find it very relaxing. There are some [...]D: n/a10
- Knott's Berry FarmThis is America's first ever theme park. They have a lot of rides and special events throughout the year. You'll have fun at Knott's as long as you enjoy these sort of things. [...]D: n/a11
- Third Street PromenadeThis one of the nice outdoor shopping streets with no cars around. You'll just walk around on 3rd Street Promenade and enjoy live performances of street artists. There are many many nice shops around, nice restaurants and coffee shops. You [...]D: n/a00
- Staples CenterThis is a humongous sports arena that can hold up to 20,000 guests. It's also home to the LA Lakers, the LA Clippers, and the LA Kings. There are also a lot of other events like boxing, concerts and opera. Because the place is so large, [...]D: n/a00
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
While in Friedrichshafen, don't miss out on visiting the Promenade. It's basically the street that's right by the Lake Constance. There are a ton...
Sightseeing: Friedrichshafen Promenade
Sleep inside the caves if you get a chance, it's awesome to go asleep with the water right below you :) Don't get caught though
General: Sleep inside the caves
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
A 3-storey blue haveli where Great Mahatma Gandhi was born is converted into a Museum now. The aura of the place makes you feel undoubtedly...
History & Culture: Kirti Mandir
Seoul, South Korea
'Playing with your food' seems to hold up a totally new meaning when you watch the show that is held every night in the Nanta Theater in...
Family & Fun: Nanta Theater
It's one of the most popular symbols of Vilnius and even Lithuania. Howerer, just one tower survided until our days. It now houses a...
History & Culture: Gediminas Castle
If you'd like to go to ski but you don't have equipment for it, don't worry! On the way to the ski trails many little 'shops' are opened from where...
Outdoors Activities: Renting skis in Arieseni
THis is the best place to live, work and vacation.
General: Fun in the Sun
The Portland Saturday Market is actually open on Sundays as well, and it is the largest outdoor arts and crafts market in the United States. It...
Shopping: Portland Saturday Market
A really fun place for children, where they can take rides and enjoy their surroundings is in Funderland. It is conveniently close to the...
Family & Fun: Funderland