Manhattan Beach, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Manhattan Beach
- Beaches travel tip
- City center
BTW, you can also go running, ride your bike or rollerblade there. If you have a dog, there are several dog parks aroundor you can walk them on the beach a little as well.
120-124 12th St, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
Always open, but go there during the day :)
How to get there:
Drive South on the 110 from downtown and take the 105 West until you hit Sepulveda. This is basically the way you would drive to the Airport. Drive South on Sepulveda until you hit Manhattan Beach Blvd, this is where you want to turn righ (West) again until you are close to the ocean. Simply park your car anywhere (careful they are all metered)
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- Pinks Hot DogsIf you are into Hot Dogs at all, then this is the place to start. Pink's offers an amazingly delicious selection of Hot Dogs and yes... they are super unhealthy, but then that's what a Hot Dog is about. Pink's Hot Dogs has cult status and [...]D: n/a10
- Sunset BoulevardSunset Blvd. takes you through Beverly Hills and Hollywood, Bel-Air, and the Pacific Palisades. Sunset Blvd. will takes you through all rich areas of LA but also offers a lot of other sights. There is a lot to do on Sunset, besides great [...]D: n/a30
- Ballona WetlandsIt's a great place to go to with kids, if you want them to learn something and not only fill their heads with cotton candy in an amusement park. It is a restored marsh with a lot of native plants and animals. Plants are beautiful and [...]D: 10.3mi20
- Knott's Berry FarmThis is America's first ever theme park. They have a lot of rides and special events throughout the year. You'll have fun at Knott's as long as you enjoy these sort of things. [...]D: n/a11
- Best Transportation to Las Vegas in Los AngelesI booked a trip to Las Vegas using a luxury bus company called LA2LV In Style and I am amazed at how luxurious and comfortable the trip was for such an inexpensive price. I paid $65 total and that included free WiFi, lush seats, TV, free [...]D: 1.4mi00
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Next Saturday, March 3, will kick off the Lual the Falls and innovative format, which promises to be a new option to ride in Niagara Falls that are...
General: Don´t Miss II
I had an amazing vacation and a superb stay in this upscale hotel the last time I visited Beijing. Truly a five-star-hotel, it was equipped with...
General: The Shangri-La Hotel in Beijing
Berlin has got 15 S-Bahn lines, 9 U-Bahn lines, more than 140 bus lines, more than 20 tram lines and several ferry lines as well, so you can...
Public Transportation: Understand the system
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
Lille Zoo is one of the most spectacular sights in the city. With an open-air perspective on the Zoo, it manages to create a special habitat for...
Sightseeing: Location of the Zoo
I recommend this restaurant for very tasty fish menus. The prices are very good and the food is even better. I was amazed by the long menu with all...
Food: Fish restaurant in Miskolctapolca
Florescharm Tours and Travel_ Local travel agent based in labuan bajo flores island
General: Labuan bajo
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Siem Reap is one of the most enchanting city in Indochina where you can enjoy peaceful nature, stunning temples of Angkor, colourful life on Tonle...
General: Top things to enjoy in Siem Reap
Colorado Springs, Colorado
True to its name, the Garden of the Gods is a breathtakingly beautiful area with its red rock formations, scenic views and bright blue sky. It is...
History & Culture: Garden of the Gods
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide