Manhattan Beach, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Manhattan Beach
- Beaches travel tip
- City center
BTW, you can also go running, ride your bike or rollerblade there. If you have a dog, there are several dog parks aroundor you can walk them on the beach a little as well.
120-124 12th St, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
Always open, but go there during the day :)
How to get there:
Drive South on the 110 from downtown and take the 105 West until you hit Sepulveda. This is basically the way you would drive to the Airport. Drive South on Sepulveda until you hit Manhattan Beach Blvd, this is where you want to turn righ (West) again until you are close to the ocean. Simply park your car anywhere (careful they are all metered)
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles CountyThis large Spanish Renaissance style building is right by the University of Southern California. It's been built in 1913 and is home to dinosaurs, birds, minerals, and the lives of the American Indigenous people. The collection also holds [...]D: n/a10
- Farmer's MarketThe Farmer's Market is a nice place to buy some fresh produce. It's a historic market similar to what a European market would look like. Besides the fresh food, there are many little healthy restaurants available as well. I usually go [...]D: n/a00
- Six Flags Magic Mountain und Hurricane HarborSix Flags Magic Mountain is the place to go if you are crazy about speed and heights. Magic Mountain boasts a massive number of thrills and rides. They all have their own appeal of course and are not for everyone. They have the Scream [...]D: n/a30
- Knott's Berry FarmThis is America's first ever theme park. They have a lot of rides and special events throughout the year. You'll have fun at Knott's as long as you enjoy these sort of things. [...]D: n/a11
- LegolandThis is the Amusement park that we all so well remember from our childhood games. Legoland is not just great for kids, but really amazing when it comes to how these objects are built. While this is not so much about thrills, it's fun and I [...]D: n/a10
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
The all-inclusive Rajasthan Tours are a vast option for those travelers who not only crave to trip spectacular places but as well learn the history...
History & Culture: Remarkable Rajasthan Tours with Majestic Stay at Jaipur Hotels
Kodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake....
Night Life & Entertainment: Kodaikanal tour packages
It's Italian name is Battisero Paleocristiano and it is a early Christian Baptistery from the 4th century. Archaeologists say that most probably...
History & Culture: Milan Baptistery
If you really want to enjoy the thrill of a live show by internationally famous performers, visit Verona- the city of romance; well-known for its...
General: Discovering the Grandeur of Performing in an Arena
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
With not only a beautiful architecture and decor but with a high reputation, the Tampa Theater is the cultural center of the city. Classical and...
History & Culture: Tampa Theatre
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl