Third Street Promenade, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Third Street Promenade
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Third St. Promenade
medium to high
regular shopping hours. Don\'t try to shop there after 9pm though, but if you go there later you can
How to get there:
Drive down the 10 East towards Santa Monica. Get off on 4th Street and take a right. Park anywhere and walk down to 3rd street.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles CountyThis large Spanish Renaissance style building is right by the University of Southern California. It's been built in 1913 and is home to dinosaurs, birds, minerals, and the lives of the American Indigenous people. The collection also holds [...]D: n/a10
- Santa Monica State BeachThis is a beautiful stretch of coast line just underneath Santa Monica. You should take your time when going there in order to go for a walk, rollerblade or go biking. But if you go for a walk, you can enjoy the landscape and the feeling [...]D: n/a00
- Six Flags Magic Mountain und Hurricane HarborSix Flags Magic Mountain is the place to go if you are crazy about speed and heights. Magic Mountain boasts a massive number of thrills and rides. They all have their own appeal of course and are not for everyone. They have the Scream [...]D: n/a30
- Staples CenterThis is a humongous sports arena that can hold up to 20,000 guests. It's also home to the LA Lakers, the LA Clippers, and the LA Kings. There are also a lot of other events like boxing, concerts and opera. Because the place is so large, [...]D: n/a00
- Shrine AuditoriumThe Shrine Auditorium was built in 1926. It was actually the Al Malaikah Temple. It very well known because they used to have the Oscars there as well as the American Music Awards. It's also home to the largest theater organ in the world [...]D: n/a10
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
The Marienplatz is the center of the city and it's always nice to walk around, grab coffee or go shopping. There are lots of people on Saturdays...
Outdoors Activities: Marienplatz
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
If you are at Galway, should should take a boat to the Aron Islands. There are 3 islands and at least the main islands offers you a great landscape...
Outdoors Activities: Aron Islands
During these two weeks we drove the total of 4.000 something km visiting four countries.
General: 14 Day Road Trip in Europe
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Everest base camp is definitely the world’s most popular and ultimate trekking destinations among the travelers or trekkers from across the globe...
Outdoors Activities: Everest Base Camp Trek
This is something you really shouldn't miss. This open air museum is only 2 km from the city and is huge. There are houses exposed, original...
Outdoors Activities: Museum of Traditional Folk Civilisation
Belen, New Mexico
Local artist Zack Meyer and his crew are decorating the buildings of downtown Belen with colorful murals. There's something for everyone...
Sightseeing: Belen Murals