Third Street Promenade, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Third Street Promenade
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Third St. Promenade
medium to high
regular shopping hours. Don\'t try to shop there after 9pm though, but if you go there later you can
How to get there:
Drive down the 10 East towards Santa Monica. Get off on 4th Street and take a right. Park anywhere and walk down to 3rd street.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles CountyThis large Spanish Renaissance style building is right by the University of Southern California. It's been built in 1913 and is home to dinosaurs, birds, minerals, and the lives of the American Indigenous people. The collection also holds [...]D: n/a10
- The Original Pantry CafeThis is one of the classic places to go to for a great 'un-'healthy American breakfast. It tastes awesome, don't get me wrong, but you know how bacon and eggs are not excatly your perfect diet. Anyhow, I love this place and usually go [...]D: 0.9mi10
- Cafe del ReyThis is indeed a great place with a great waterfront view. Marina del Rey is a very nice place and you'll be able to go for a nice walk right after grabbing that nice dinner. Something cool there is the "day boat del Rey" and you'll get a [...]D: n/a10
- Long Beach Aquarium of the PacificThis is one large aquarium like many others in California, I like this one in particular, simply because it's the closest to Los Angeles. You should plan a day at this aquarium, it's a great place for adults but also for kids to learn about [...]D: n/a21
- Chinois on MainOne of L.A.'s best. It's a restaurant created by Wolfgang Puck and a mixture of French and Japanese. At Chinois on Main you will find some of the best food that you eat family style. Basically, they bring you plates that you put in the [...]D: n/a00
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The best time to enjoy the fantastic beaches of the city is from December to March. Its starts raining April onwards making the sea rough.
Sightseeing: Best time to travel
Brukenthal Museum was founded by Joseph Bruckenthal, the governor of the city during the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The museum has more buildings,...
History & Culture: Brukenthal Museum
Hua Hin, Thailand
Hua Hin is a coastline city, therefore the sea is only a stone-throw away so you can lay on the sun all day, go swimming and tan every day. ...
Beaches : The Beach Resort
We've visited the Alaska Native Heritage Museum a few years back during the summer. It was a memorable experience. We learned so much that day....
History & Culture: Alaska Native Heritage Museum
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
Boston has got a large Italian community so there are quite many Italian restaurants as well. Pagliucas is one of my favorite of this kind. It...
Food: Pagliucas Italian Restaurant
Charleston, West Virginia
For a peaceful but also an entertaining retreat from the city, Cato Park is the best place to go. It not only includes picnic areas but a huge golf...
Outdoors Activities: A Walk in Cato Park
Right beside the Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, the Castle Amusement Park is the getaway of kids and families for a day or a few hours of fun...
Family & Fun: Castle Amusement Park
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide