Third Street Promenade, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Third Street Promenade
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Third St. Promenade
medium to high
regular shopping hours. Don\'t try to shop there after 9pm though, but if you go there later you can
How to get there:
Drive down the 10 East towards Santa Monica. Get off on 4th Street and take a right. Park anywhere and walk down to 3rd street.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- Rodeo DriveRodeo Drive is probably famous because of the movie "Pretty Woman". This is the place where rich people go for shopping and so did Julia Roberts in her famous movie. You'll find anything from Versace, Cartier, Tiffany's etc. on this [...]D: n/a10
- Sunset BoulevardSunset Blvd. takes you through Beverly Hills and Hollywood, Bel-Air, and the Pacific Palisades. Sunset Blvd. will takes you through all rich areas of LA but also offers a lot of other sights. There is a lot to do on Sunset, besides great [...]D: n/a30
- Venice BeachThis is probably the most famous beach in LA and maybe one of the most famous beaches in the world. There are hundreds of artists that present their work, perform acts or just goof around a little. It's one of the places you need to go to [...]D: 11.6mi00
- Brodard RestaurantIf you go to Fountain Valley, please try Vietnamese foods. There are many foods you have to try. Brodard Restaurant is the best place to visit. It is clean, big, crowded (means it is so good that many people come), and Vietnamese. You [...]D: 27.3mi01
- Staples CenterThis is a humongous sports arena that can hold up to 20,000 guests. It's also home to the LA Lakers, the LA Clippers, and the LA Kings. There are also a lot of other events like boxing, concerts and opera. Because the place is so large, [...]D: n/a00
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to rent rooms there for holidays, call the local tourist office. They can give you a long list of hotels and and so called 'pensionen'.
General: Tourisst acommodations
If you are looking for a beach vacation, Cairns isnt the right place, because there´s no beach close to the city, neither you can walk there. But...
Outdoors Activities: No beach vacations
In the center of Bern is a really interested Chine restaurant, with the best chine food in Switzerland, thay said! Well I don't know how are the...
Food: Chine restaurant
If you want to go shopping on a high level, go to Zurich. There´s much you can do there in that sense.
General: Shopping in the city center
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant