Third Street Promenade, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Third Street Promenade
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Third St. Promenade
medium to high
regular shopping hours. Don\'t try to shop there after 9pm though, but if you go there later you can
How to get there:
Drive down the 10 East towards Santa Monica. Get off on 4th Street and take a right. Park anywhere and walk down to 3rd street.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- Farmer's MarketThe Farmer's Market is a nice place to buy some fresh produce. It's a historic market similar to what a European market would look like. Besides the fresh food, there are many little healthy restaurants available as well. I usually go [...]D: n/a00
- The Stinking RoseThe Stinking Rose is about garlic. This is a restaurant that serves everything with garlic, and I mean everything. It's a restaurant that can actually serve you garlic ice cream. I mean it's ok to have a lot of garlic on lamb chops, but on [...]D: n/a50
- Staples CenterThis is a humongous sports arena that can hold up to 20,000 guests. It's also home to the LA Lakers, the LA Clippers, and the LA Kings. There are also a lot of other events like boxing, concerts and opera. Because the place is so large, [...]D: n/a00
- Red Rock Bar and GrillThe Red Rock bar has been around for many years and it's a good place to start and end a crazy night on Sunset. You'll enjoy a nice atmosphere friendly people and good drinks. Happy hour is between 5 and 7pm and they'll give you half [...]D: n/a21
- Mann's Chinese TheatreThis Chinese Theater with its pagodas and temples is certainly one of the strangest buildings in Hollywood. This place has almost been a holy location to some movie fans. In front of the Chinese Theater there are the hand prints of some [...]D: n/a11
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Cologne, you definitely should visit this museum, if you´re interested in history of ancient romans and similar epoch´s. It shows...
History & Culture: Roman germanic museum at the city center
In Konstanz gibt es viele Museen, Theater, Kunst und Bauwerke, so wie das Rathaus oder das Schnetztor.
General: Museen, Theater und Rathaus
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
A palace turned into a mosque is the finest example of architectural art. You will surely think that it's a fort and not a mosque. A wonderful...
History & Culture: Jama Masjid - Palace or Mosque
As a traveler if you decide to visit Romania and on your schedule you'll find some time to explore Bucharest, than take a moment and stop in the...
Sightseeing: Historical Center of Bucharest
Fishing paradise which is located in Bottle Tree Park is the ideal place for anglers to try out big game fishing here in Singapore. This pond...
Outdoors Activities: Big Game Fishing
Raleigh, North Carolina
A really great place to eat in Raleigh is Margaux's Restaurant on Creedmoor Road. Though its Gothic-like decor may not seem the best choice for...
Food: Margaux's Restaurant
San Antonio, Texas
Though with a smaller collection than other Art Museums, the McNay Art Museum is a small treasure chest of artworks of the past 2 centuries. Only a...
History & Culture: McNay Art Museum
Key Arena is the location of the best events in Seattle. From the greatest sports games to the best concerts that rock the city! Come here to...
Sports & Wellness : Key Arena
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people