Third Street Promenade, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Third Street Promenade
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Third St. Promenade
medium to high
regular shopping hours. Don\'t try to shop there after 9pm though, but if you go there later you can
How to get there:
Drive down the 10 East towards Santa Monica. Get off on 4th Street and take a right. Park anywhere and walk down to 3rd street.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- ManpukuThis is definitely one of my favorite food places in LA. It's located in a place called Little J Town. Basically a tiny little Japanese shopping and Restaurant area in Santa Monica. You'll love the menu at Manpuku, which is all about [...]D: 9.5mi00
- LegolandThis is the Amusement park that we all so well remember from our childhood games. Legoland is not just great for kids, but really amazing when it comes to how these objects are built. While this is not so much about thrills, it's fun and I [...]D: n/a10
- Lawry's SteakhouseLawry's Steakhouse is simply amazing. I can go there any day of the week. In my opinion when it comes to Prime Rib, this is the place to go to. It's classic, always has great service and the steaks always rock. Please be sure that you like [...]D: 5.8mi01
- Knott's Berry FarmThis is America's first ever theme park. They have a lot of rides and special events throughout the year. You'll have fun at Knott's as long as you enjoy these sort of things. [...]D: n/a11
- The Conga RoomThe Conga Room is one of the greatest Latin American dance clubs in town. They have Salsa, Samb, Swing. The ladies are always dressed very lightly trying to impress the guys who dance to live music. [...]D: n/a20
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Kirkland House cheap accommodation in Brisbane is most lovely, engaging and low cost accommodation for business men’s and other people need...
Food: Accommodation brisbane
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
London, United Kingdom
The first thing to do when you come to London is: Find a booth selling Magazines and get yourself a copy of : Time Out, a magazine which tells you...
General: Find a Time Out magazine
Yangon is the former capital of Myanmar which boasts a distintive beauty with pagoda, river, old colonial buildings and scenic lakes. To enjoy...
Outdoors Activities: Best visiting attractions in Myanmar
Near the cave just about a 1 mile you can find a great place for camping, with grass and a little brook
General: A little camping
What else would you do in Anaheim other than going to Disneyland. This is the perfect place for the family. Although, I would only go there with...
Family & Fun: Disneyland
Known as the favorite and popular Basque diner in the city, the Wool Growers surely presents you with something new. Eating with the locals there...
Food: Wool Growers
An indoor garden placed in a facility with windows as their outer walls, the Denver Botanic Garden not only looks amazing from the outside, but it...
History & Culture: Denver Botanic Gardens
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
Title: Tour in Vietnam | Vietnam Tour Package | Vietnam Tours Operator Url: http://www.customvietnamtravel.com Description: Tour in Vietnam, As one...
Shopping: Cruises In Halong | Halong Bay Cruise Reviews By Custom Vietnam Travel Company