Third Street Promenade, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Third Street Promenade
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Third St. Promenade
medium to high
regular shopping hours. Don\'t try to shop there after 9pm though, but if you go there later you can
How to get there:
Drive down the 10 East towards Santa Monica. Get off on 4th Street and take a right. Park anywhere and walk down to 3rd street.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- Brodard RestaurantIf you go to Fountain Valley, please try Vietnamese foods. There are many foods you have to try. Brodard Restaurant is the best place to visit. It is clean, big, crowded (means it is so good that many people come), and Vietnamese. You [...]D: 27.3mi01
- Rodeo DriveRodeo Drive is probably famous because of the movie "Pretty Woman". This is the place where rich people go for shopping and so did Julia Roberts in her famous movie. You'll find anything from Versace, Cartier, Tiffany's etc. on this [...]D: n/a10
- Manhattan BeachThe perfect place in order to relax a little bit while in LA is Manhattan Beach. I usually go there simply to walk around and just to get away from the noisy city. You can walk all the way down to Redondo and Hermosa Beach or stop for some [...]D: 13.8mi00
- Ballona WetlandsIt's a great place to go to with kids, if you want them to learn something and not only fill their heads with cotton candy in an amusement park. It is a restored marsh with a lot of native plants and animals. Plants are beautiful and [...]D: 10.3mi20
- Lawry's SteakhouseLawry's Steakhouse is simply amazing. I can go there any day of the week. In my opinion when it comes to Prime Rib, this is the place to go to. It's classic, always has great service and the steaks always rock. Please be sure that you like [...]D: 5.8mi01
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like gambling, you can try the Casino called Hohensyburg at Dortmund. It´s one of germany biggest casino´s, offering all types of play you...
General: Casino Hohensyburg
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
Manchester, United Kingdom
Never stops raining.
Nightlife in Bangalore is amazing....it has umpteen number of pubs, lounges, restaurants, motels and hotels....this is the place to be ...:)
Night Life & Entertainment: The Vidhan Soudha
Standing at this landmark you can imagine how grounded are the people of Verona with their origination and history. Piazza delle Erbe is not only...
History & Culture: Piazza delle Erbe – Verona’s Prime
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
Having one of the most beautiful buildings as far as its architecture is concerned, the University of Texas at Austin is a place to visit,...
Sightseeing: University of Texas in Austin
Serving delicious Thai food that just fill your sense with their rich aroma, Thai Spices can be found in the grounds of the Mekong Plaza. The...
Food: Thai Spices
San Antonio, Texas
I've always enjoyed visiting botanical gardens, they can provide such a fascinating surrounding even in a really busy city. So it was...
Sightseeing: San Antonio Botanical Garden
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide