Santa Monica 3rd Street, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Santa Monica 3rd Street
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Make sure you grab some coffee and walk down towards the Ocean, you'll have a great view over the amusement park and the beach.
243-299 CA-2, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
Typically stores close around 9pm or so, but it's really just worth it to go there while the sun is still up. It does get a bit chilly at times.
How to get there:
Drive down on the 10East and take the 4th Street exit. The shopping area will be on your left.
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles CountyThis large Spanish Renaissance style building is right by the University of Southern California. It's been built in 1913 and is home to dinosaurs, birds, minerals, and the lives of the American Indigenous people. The collection also holds [...]D: n/a10
- The Original Pantry CafeThis is one of the classic places to go to for a great 'un-'healthy American breakfast. It tastes awesome, don't get me wrong, but you know how bacon and eggs are not excatly your perfect diet. Anyhow, I love this place and usually go [...]D: 0.9mi10
- Gagosian GalleryLarry Gagosian, who was actually born in LA, became rich in New York before he returned to California. The Gagosian gallery holds some amazing artwork from people like Richard Serra, Jennifer Bartlett and Frank Stella. [...]D: n/a10
- Kodak TheatreThis is a huge theater made especially for events and premiers. It's in the center of Hollywood and surrounded by shops. [...]D: n/a10
- Hollywood SignOne of the most famous and popular places to visit in LA is obviously the Hollywood Sign. Although, this is really not that spectacular, its something you have seen many times and everybody connects something with it. Surprisingly, there is [...]D: 5mi10
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
If you are at Lyon, you shoould visit the roman museum. It´is well done regarding the museums exhibiton and it also has got an open air area....
History & Culture: Local roman museum
Pookode Lake is a scenic freshwater lake in the Wayanad district in Kerala, South India. The lake is surrounded by forests, and boating is allowed....
Sightseeing: Pookode lake
Indroda Park is quite an old park on the Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar Highway spread in over 400 hectares on the bank of river Sabarmati. It is...
Outdoors Activities: Indroda Park
It is a world of its own! The west of India has its unique culture, history, people and places of interest that should be explored! There are so...
Family & Fun: Tourist Places in Gujarat
The Historic Fielder House is quite significant in Arlington's history because this mansion was among the first brick structures that had...
History & Culture: Historic Fielder House
Belen, New Mexico
Local artist Zack Meyer and his crew are decorating the buildings of downtown Belen with colorful murals. There's something for everyone...
Sightseeing: Belen Murals
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC
Zuma Beach is just great. Though, you have to get there early if you want to get a parking place, traffic is killing sometimes. Zuma by the way...
Beaches : Zuma Beach