Manpuku, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Manpuku
- Food travel tip
- City center
2125 Sawtelle Blvd,
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Medium (avg. $35 per person)
Mon-Sun. 11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Mon-Sun. 5:00 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
How to get there:
From downtown take the 10 West, Drive North on the 405 and exit Santa Monica Blvd. (West). Head West until you hit Sawtelle (about 300 feet) and then drive South (Left). Just before you hit W Olympic Blvd, Manpuku will be on your right.
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- NiketownThis is a huge sports store similar to other Nike towns. It's really amazing because they decorate the rooms much differently from other stores. A scuba diving section for example would have the googles sitting in an aquarium. Truly amazing [...]D: n/a20
- Hollywood SignOne of the most famous and popular places to visit in LA is obviously the Hollywood Sign. Although, this is really not that spectacular, its something you have seen many times and everybody connects something with it. Surprisingly, there is [...]D: 5mi10
- The Cat and FiddleIf you are into Fish n Chips you'll be very happy at the Cat and Fiddle, which is a real English style restaurant one of LA's busiest tourist streets. Happy hour is great, on weekdays from 4 PM to 7 PM. I really like the place with the [...]D: n/a00
- Staples CenterThis is a humongous sports arena that can hold up to 20,000 guests. It's also home to the LA Lakers, the LA Clippers, and the LA Kings. There are also a lot of other events like boxing, concerts and opera. Because the place is so large, [...]D: n/a00
- The WaffleThis is a real nice place to grab an unforgettable breakfast. The place is creative and offers many types of breakfast for all tastes. No matter if you are a Vegetarian, a Vegan, a meat eater, they will have something for you. [...]D: n/a20
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
Seoul, South Korea
Seoul's most trendy and popular shopping area, Myeoing-dong is an attarction in itself. Full of all kinds of shops ranging from big...
Shopping: Myeong-dong Shopping Area
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
Fishing paradise which is located in Bottle Tree Park is the ideal place for anglers to try out big game fishing here in Singapore. This pond...
Outdoors Activities: Big Game Fishing
Located in the historic site of Cleveland, Momocho Restaurant is truly Mexican with a hint of eclectic modernism to it. The place looks awesome,...
Food: Momocho Restaurant
Fort Worth, Texas
Designed in a quite contemporary style, Grace Fort Worth has a room for larger events, anniversaries or just a friendly outing, family gathering...
Food: Grace Fort Worth
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant