The Cat and Fiddle, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > The Cat and Fiddle
- Food travel tip
- City center
Happy hour is great, on weekdays from 4 PM to 7 PM. I really like the place with the classical British atmosphere. A lot of people come here to drink a beer after work, so the the whole pub is really accommodating. It's definitely worth a try.
6530 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
Open 11:30am - 2am Daily
Kitchen open from:
11:30am - 11:30pm Every Day
How to get there:
valet parking $5
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- Sunset BoulevardSunset Blvd. takes you through Beverly Hills and Hollywood, Bel-Air, and the Pacific Palisades. Sunset Blvd. will takes you through all rich areas of LA but also offers a lot of other sights. There is a lot to do on Sunset, besides great [...]D: n/a30
- Santa Monica 3rd StreetSanta Monica's 3rd Street is a great place to go shopping but also to see a movie or grab coffee. It's a nice walkway with some artists performing in the middle of the street. I like to go shopping there because it's one of the few nice [...]D: 12.8mi10
- DisneylandWell, this is Disneyland of course. It's not as large as the Orlando one but it's still huge and you still get all the same time of feelings. The California theme park opened in 1955 and is actually the second most visited park in the world [...]D: n/a20
- Kodak TheatreThis is a huge theater made especially for events and premiers. It's in the center of Hollywood and surrounded by shops. [...]D: n/a10
- California Pizza KitchenI have never tasted such a mouthwatering, delicious pizza in my entire life as I had a few weeks ago in the California Pizza Kitchen. I never knew pizza could taste this good. Always wanted to try out a Mediterranean one with pineapple [...]D: 5.1mi00
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice...
General: The abbey in Melk
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
This 5 star restaurant is the best restaurant in Toledo. The restaurant is located in one of the old arab houses from the 17th century. Locum in...
Food: Restaurant Locum
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
If you like swimming or just sun-bathing on the beach, go and spend a few days at the Balaton. If you like to party all night long with great DJs...
General: The Balaton lake and Siofok
Ahmedabad is a the finest example of cultural heritage, a place of diversity, oldest to latest trends, colors, festivals!!! Amazing. Food is...
General: City of Culture and Heritage
There is a castle in this city. It has a big parking but there you have to pay... very close about 50-100 meters from the castle you turn right on...
History & Culture: Bratislava Castle
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
Washington, District Of Columbia
For a lively, fun night out 9:30 Club is the place to be. They provide great music with in a variety of styles. The main advantage of the club...
Night Life & Entertainment: 9:30 Club in Washington
Hoi An, Vietnam
If you are planning your Travel to Vietnam and especially in Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue in central region of country, try to make it consider with the...
General: Full Moon festival in Hoi An