The Cat and Fiddle, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > The Cat and Fiddle
- Food travel tip
- City center
Happy hour is great, on weekdays from 4 PM to 7 PM. I really like the place with the classical British atmosphere. A lot of people come here to drink a beer after work, so the the whole pub is really accommodating. It's definitely worth a try.
6530 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
Open 11:30am - 2am Daily
Kitchen open from:
11:30am - 11:30pm Every Day
How to get there:
valet parking $5
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- CarousselNice place to eat if you are into some not so average American food. At this place you'll get some nice Hummus, Pita and other middle eastern food. The atmosphere is great, prices are good and they are open every day. [...]D: n/a20
- Tacos Baja EnsenadaThis place is great if you enjoy fresh and rich Mexican food. I love the food there and the drinks of course. The atmosphere is also special. [...]D: n/a10
- Kodak TheatreThis is a huge theater made especially for events and premiers. It's in the center of Hollywood and surrounded by shops. [...]D: n/a10
- Shrine AuditoriumThe Shrine Auditorium was built in 1926. It was actually the Al Malaikah Temple. It very well known because they used to have the Oscars there as well as the American Music Awards. It's also home to the largest theater organ in the world [...]D: n/a10
- LegolandThis is the Amusement park that we all so well remember from our childhood games. Legoland is not just great for kids, but really amazing when it comes to how these objects are built. While this is not so much about thrills, it's fun and I [...]D: n/a10
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in Graz you should visit the old armory of the town from the 16./17. century. It´s the oldest completely preserved armory, attracting...
History & Culture: Landeszeughaus Graz
We saw the La Guarida restaurant featuring in the Oscar nominated movie “Strawberry and Chocolate” and when we visited Havana, we had to go...
Food: La Guarida Restaurant in Havana
If you are at Cologne, you definitely should visit this museum, if you´re interested in history of ancient romans and similar epoch´s. It shows...
History & Culture: Roman germanic museum at the city center
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
Florescharm Tours and Travel_ Local travel agent based in labuan bajo flores island
General: Labuan bajo
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
Visit Braila city ,Romania, an historical towm on the Danube, with a local guide -walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main...
Sightseeing: Braila city tour/Braila walking tour
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
Miami Beach, Florida
This restaurant has the best wine list of all Miami, but their cuisine is just not up to the standard. Not to mention their food is overprized. ...
Food: Azul – Best wine list, worst cuisine in Miami