All inclusive holiday to Vietnam, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > All inclusive holiday to Vietnam
- General travel tip
- City center
Tourist attractions in Vietnam
Vietnam is the place to be, which is supposed to be best for the holiday purpose. It has a number of destinations, where travelers can have fun in different ways. Enjoy an oriental classic tour of Hanoi, visit its beautiful sites in the morning and tour the atmospheric old quarter in the night, join the cooking classes in Ho Chi Minh City, relax at the beaches in Nha Trang while stay in luxury resorts, experience a luxury Halong Bay tours and trek the northern highlands of Sapa.
Diving in Vietnam
Scuba diving is an activity, for which Vietnam and particularly Nha Trang Island has gained the most popularity, there are dive shops and day trips off the main beach to the smaller islands from where you can experience a great diving and snorkeling. Other islands include Phu Quoc in the southern most spot of Vietnam and close to Cambodia sea border is the most popular island for snorkeling and fishing as well as the boat trips as the water is crystal clear and the underwater world is just another great advantage.
Luxury Golf courses in Vietnam
You can play golf anywhere in Vietnam, just thanks to the year around warm climate and the natural scenic beauty of country that make it a natural for developing luxury golf courses. Da Lat, Da Nang, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City are among the most popular places to start your golf vacation in Vietnam. Golf courses have excellent and modern facilities along with proper infrastructure. In fact, many golf players claim that golf holidays in Vietnam are much superior to those in other places in Europe.
Book a holiday to Vietnam
It is best to prepare for the holiday well in a head of time to get the maximum benefit of early bird booking. The first step would be choosing your flight in and out of Vietnam. Finding attractions to visit, luxury accommodations to stay and to do this you must only contact with a luxury tour operator that can offer you the best luxury services wish most reliable price per person, opt for an all inclusive holiday which is more relaxed and worry free.
05 Nguyen Truong To, Hanoi, Vietnam
8.30 am to 05.30 pm
How to get there:
Luxury Travel Vietnam, LTD
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Hanoi AcoomodationHanoi Sunshine Suites hotel This brand-new modern 3,5 hotel is located right in the heart of Old Quarter Hanoi, nearby everything you might need for your stay such as restaurants, local markets, souvenir shops, banks, tour agents... It [...]D: 0.2mi10
- Vietnam Cooking Tour By Greentrailtourism.comDetail Itinerary Day 1 : Arrival Ha Noi (D) Arrive at Noi Bai Airport and coach transfer to hotel. Take a cyclo, the Vietnamese version of the rickshaw to Indochine Restaurant for an introduction to Vietnamese food. Set in a beautifully [...]D: n/a10
- Coc Ly market used to be famous among visitors for over...Coc Ly market used to be famous among visitors for over 10 years for its festive atmosphere, colorful traditional costumes of different tribal peoples, variety of local products as well as perfect surrounding nature. Two years ago, [...]D: n/a00
- Festival Hue, National Tourism Year to coincide in 2012Festival Hue, National Tourism Year to coincide in 2012 Festival HueNext year's Festival Hue will coincide with the National Tourism Year to be held across the north-central coastal region, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has [...]D: 2.3mi10
- Motobike Hue City Tour, Hue Moto Tour, Hue to Hoian Moto...WELCOME TO HUE MOTOBIKE RIDER TEAM VIETNAM TRIP FINDER Come and enjoy fully local professional Hue Motocycle Rider Service, with an vocational rider team, good local guide communicate by English, We serve Hue Moto Tour, [...]D: 6.2mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
Do you want to eat cheap in Bielefeld? Then visit the university's restaurant. A menu costs from 3-4,50 Euro. You should use the student's mansa,...
Food: Eating Cheap in Bielefeld
If you want to go for bathing, just take the train to the Bodensee in the summer. It goes regularly down there.
Outdoors Activities: Bathing
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Mexico City, Mexico
There are so many mementos of the Aztec culture in Mexico City but perhaps one of the greatest of them is Templo Mayor and the Museo del Templo...
History & Culture: Templo Mayor and Museo del Templo Mayor
People are always afraid of big storms and tornadoes, and to know that you are going to see one up close it is something both frightening and...
Outdoors Activities: Tempest Tours
Nothing could be compared to the experience you gain through a visit to the Wind Wolves Preserve in the wildflower season. You have to call ahead...
Outdoors Activities: Wind Wolves Preserve
I have never seen a house from which only the pillars remained after it burned down. When I saw the mansion in rural Lauderdale County I was amazed...
History & Culture: Forks of Cypress, a Mysterious Plantation
Viet Tri, Vietnam
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam You arrive Tan Son Nhat (Saigon) International Airport. Transfer from Airport to Ho Chi Minh City at any...
Sightseeing: Luxury Ho Chi Minh City-Hanoi Tour 10 Days/9 Nights