All inclusive holiday to Vietnam, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > All inclusive holiday to Vietnam
- General travel tip
- City center
Tourist attractions in Vietnam
Vietnam is the place to be, which is supposed to be best for the holiday purpose. It has a number of destinations, where travelers can have fun in different ways. Enjoy an oriental classic tour of Hanoi, visit its beautiful sites in the morning and tour the atmospheric old quarter in the night, join the cooking classes in Ho Chi Minh City, relax at the beaches in Nha Trang while stay in luxury resorts, experience a luxury Halong Bay tours and trek the northern highlands of Sapa.
Diving in Vietnam
Scuba diving is an activity, for which Vietnam and particularly Nha Trang Island has gained the most popularity, there are dive shops and day trips off the main beach to the smaller islands from where you can experience a great diving and snorkeling. Other islands include Phu Quoc in the southern most spot of Vietnam and close to Cambodia sea border is the most popular island for snorkeling and fishing as well as the boat trips as the water is crystal clear and the underwater world is just another great advantage.
Luxury Golf courses in Vietnam
You can play golf anywhere in Vietnam, just thanks to the year around warm climate and the natural scenic beauty of country that make it a natural for developing luxury golf courses. Da Lat, Da Nang, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City are among the most popular places to start your golf vacation in Vietnam. Golf courses have excellent and modern facilities along with proper infrastructure. In fact, many golf players claim that golf holidays in Vietnam are much superior to those in other places in Europe.
Book a holiday to Vietnam
It is best to prepare for the holiday well in a head of time to get the maximum benefit of early bird booking. The first step would be choosing your flight in and out of Vietnam. Finding attractions to visit, luxury accommodations to stay and to do this you must only contact with a luxury tour operator that can offer you the best luxury services wish most reliable price per person, opt for an all inclusive holiday which is more relaxed and worry free.
05 Nguyen Truong To, Hanoi, Vietnam
8.30 am to 05.30 pm
How to get there:
Luxury Travel Vietnam, LTD
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Festival Hue, National Tourism Year to coincide in 2012Festival Hue, National Tourism Year to coincide in 2012 Festival HueNext year's Festival Hue will coincide with the National Tourism Year to be held across the north-central coastal region, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has [...]D: 2.3mi10
- Vietnam Highlight ToursWe at World Mate Travel and Trading ( International Tour Operator Licence: No 01-282 /2010/TCDL-GP LHQT)have spent many years establishing our travel business in Indochina and have built a good and reliable team who are suitably qualified, [...]D: n/a00
- Must see destinations in MyanmarIf you are considering a Myanmar tour packages with your family and children and don’t know the exotic destinations to explore a country that has opened its door to the international travelers just a few years ago. Myanmar previously [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Vietnam Travel HolidayVietnam Travel Holiday, Holiday Tour Travel, Vietnam Travel Holidays-Vietnam Lao Cambodia Travel, Vietnam Laos Cambodia Tour Vietnamtravelways.com operated by OPENTOUR VIETNAM GROUP [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Halong Bay ToursHalong Bay Vietnam is recognized as the famous World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1994 and the New 7 Wonders of Nature voted by the tourists over the world in 2012. Founded in 2006, Amazing Halong Bay becomes one of the best halong bay [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Good food, live music, fantastic view - this place is just perfect to spend the perfect evening, listening live music, have the best swiss food...
Food: hotel Restaurant Alpha-Thun
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
If you plan to go to Capri, take a look at the schedule of the ferries. Normally they go there at a certain time, but not every five minutes.
General: Check the schedule of the ferries
They have great Italian food and good jazz all the time. They have a TV and you can freely read newspapers and magazines. Altogether it's a rather...
Night Life & Entertainment: Caffè Megara
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
Dagupan City, Philippines
Tada Optical has a huge selection of signature frames and sunglasses! Competitive optical shop in a province!!!
Sports & Wellness : Optical service
A definitely family friendly sports venue where kids ranging from 5 to 16 and adults from 17 to 30 can take part in the races. Delta Speedway is...
Family & Fun: Delta Speedway
Washington, District Of Columbia
Visiting the resting places of heroes, and victims of war is always educational and makes you think about the past, history and your future. The...
History & Culture: Arlington National Cemetery
If you are looking for luxury travel in Switzerland, then pureswizerland is the right place for you. With Pureswitzerland, you will get luxury and...
Sports & Wellness : Best Luxury travel Switzerland