All inclusive holiday to Vietnam, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > All inclusive holiday to Vietnam
- General travel tip
- City center
Tourist attractions in Vietnam
Vietnam is the place to be, which is supposed to be best for the holiday purpose. It has a number of destinations, where travelers can have fun in different ways. Enjoy an oriental classic tour of Hanoi, visit its beautiful sites in the morning and tour the atmospheric old quarter in the night, join the cooking classes in Ho Chi Minh City, relax at the beaches in Nha Trang while stay in luxury resorts, experience a luxury Halong Bay tours and trek the northern highlands of Sapa.
Diving in Vietnam
Scuba diving is an activity, for which Vietnam and particularly Nha Trang Island has gained the most popularity, there are dive shops and day trips off the main beach to the smaller islands from where you can experience a great diving and snorkeling. Other islands include Phu Quoc in the southern most spot of Vietnam and close to Cambodia sea border is the most popular island for snorkeling and fishing as well as the boat trips as the water is crystal clear and the underwater world is just another great advantage.
Luxury Golf courses in Vietnam
You can play golf anywhere in Vietnam, just thanks to the year around warm climate and the natural scenic beauty of country that make it a natural for developing luxury golf courses. Da Lat, Da Nang, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City are among the most popular places to start your golf vacation in Vietnam. Golf courses have excellent and modern facilities along with proper infrastructure. In fact, many golf players claim that golf holidays in Vietnam are much superior to those in other places in Europe.
Book a holiday to Vietnam
It is best to prepare for the holiday well in a head of time to get the maximum benefit of early bird booking. The first step would be choosing your flight in and out of Vietnam. Finding attractions to visit, luxury accommodations to stay and to do this you must only contact with a luxury tour operator that can offer you the best luxury services wish most reliable price per person, opt for an all inclusive holiday which is more relaxed and worry free.
05 Nguyen Truong To, Hanoi, Vietnam
8.30 am to 05.30 pm
How to get there:
Luxury Travel Vietnam, LTD
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Halong Bay ToursHalong Bay Vietnam is recognized as the famous World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1994 and the New 7 Wonders of Nature voted by the tourists over the world in 2012. Founded in 2006, Amazing Halong Bay becomes one of the best halong bay [...]D: n/a00
- Car rental in hanoiItinerary Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam since the 11th century dazzles visitors its unique blend of oriental lifestyle, French colonial architecture, tree-lined boulevards and peaceful lakes. Still retaining a charming air from its colonial [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Cruises In Halong | Halong Bay Cruise Reviews By Custom...Title: Tour in Vietnam | Vietnam Tour Package | Vietnam Tours Operator Url: http://www.customvietnamtravel.com Description: Tour in Vietnam, As one of the travel companies in Vietnam, Custom Vietnam Travel is committed to bring satisfaction [...]D: 1.4mi10
- Choosing the best Halong bay toursTo fully discover the beautiful and natural attractions of Vietnam, a cruise on the scenic Halong Bay is truly an unforgettable experience. Almost all of the Vietnam packages tours are including a day or two to explore the Halong Bay, this [...]D: n/a00
- Southern Vietnam Beaches RelaxDay 1: Arrival Sai Gon Upon arrival in Ho Chi Minh City. Your driver will meet you at the airport and escort you to Hotel. Your hotel is right on heart and is located close to the main sights of this fascinating city. The rest of the day is [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Austins Ferry, Australia
On a Luxury sailing cruises at Whitsundays private yacht charter, sailing charter with Real life enjoy reef walking, Whole, Golfing, Sundancer,...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
The shopping street called the 'Zeil' offers you all you can buy.
General: Shopping in the city center
If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on...
Sightseeing: Litochoro - a place you should see!
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
Hello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in...
General: Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of Natba
Near the cave just about a 1 mile you can find a great place for camping, with grass and a little brook
General: A little camping
I've never tried Vietnamese food before and I have to tell you, the preparations at the Golden Saigon Restaurant went beyond my expectations....
Food: Golden Saigon
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
One of the world's most prestigeous univercities, Massachusetts Institute of Technology covers a 70 hectare area and has got a lot of...
Sightseeing: Massachusetts Institute of Technology - MIT