All inclusive holiday to Vietnam, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > All inclusive holiday to Vietnam
- General travel tip
- City center
Tourist attractions in Vietnam
Vietnam is the place to be, which is supposed to be best for the holiday purpose. It has a number of destinations, where travelers can have fun in different ways. Enjoy an oriental classic tour of Hanoi, visit its beautiful sites in the morning and tour the atmospheric old quarter in the night, join the cooking classes in Ho Chi Minh City, relax at the beaches in Nha Trang while stay in luxury resorts, experience a luxury Halong Bay tours and trek the northern highlands of Sapa.
Diving in Vietnam
Scuba diving is an activity, for which Vietnam and particularly Nha Trang Island has gained the most popularity, there are dive shops and day trips off the main beach to the smaller islands from where you can experience a great diving and snorkeling. Other islands include Phu Quoc in the southern most spot of Vietnam and close to Cambodia sea border is the most popular island for snorkeling and fishing as well as the boat trips as the water is crystal clear and the underwater world is just another great advantage.
Luxury Golf courses in Vietnam
You can play golf anywhere in Vietnam, just thanks to the year around warm climate and the natural scenic beauty of country that make it a natural for developing luxury golf courses. Da Lat, Da Nang, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City are among the most popular places to start your golf vacation in Vietnam. Golf courses have excellent and modern facilities along with proper infrastructure. In fact, many golf players claim that golf holidays in Vietnam are much superior to those in other places in Europe.
Book a holiday to Vietnam
It is best to prepare for the holiday well in a head of time to get the maximum benefit of early bird booking. The first step would be choosing your flight in and out of Vietnam. Finding attractions to visit, luxury accommodations to stay and to do this you must only contact with a luxury tour operator that can offer you the best luxury services wish most reliable price per person, opt for an all inclusive holiday which is more relaxed and worry free.
05 Nguyen Truong To, Hanoi, Vietnam
8.30 am to 05.30 pm
How to get there:
Luxury Travel Vietnam, LTD
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Marguerite Junk Halong BayMarguerite Junks Halong bay belong to Tonkin Cruise Company! They have 4 Marguerite Junks : Marguerite Junk 01 built in 2009 , Marguerite Junk 02 built in 2011 and Marguerite Garden built in 2012. Marguerite Junks are Superior Cruises in [...]D: n/a00
- Hanoi AcoomodationHanoi Sunshine Suites hotel This brand-new modern 3,5 hotel is located right in the heart of Old Quarter Hanoi, nearby everything you might need for your stay such as restaurants, local markets, souvenir shops, banks, tour agents... It [...]D: 0.2mi10
- Amazing Mekong waterways in 10 DaysDAY 1: ARRIVAL SAIGON (D) You will be welcomed at HCMC Airport and then embark on a city tour of the former Saigon, including The Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Post Office, the War Remnants Museum, Giac Lam Pagoda, [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Top 3 luxury destination with luxury holiday makersHanoi: A capital city of Vietnam with population of about seven millions with a glorious history dating back to over thousands years ago attracts visitors from everywhere; there are a lot of things to see while in Hanoi and no vacation is [...]D: n/a00
- Southern Vietnam Beaches RelaxDay 1: Arrival Sai Gon Upon arrival in Ho Chi Minh City. Your driver will meet you at the airport and escort you to Hotel. Your hotel is right on heart and is located close to the main sights of this fascinating city. The rest of the day is [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
Brief Introduction of Yangshuo: Yangshuo is famous for its picturesque landscape and the hopping West Street. Here you must be absorbed in the...
Sightseeing: Different Li River in Different Seasons.
The shopping street called the 'Zeil' offers you all you can buy.
General: Shopping in the city center
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
It was a trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World; excitement was at its heights. It was not a bachelor party, neither a hush-hush...
Family & Fun: Reveling at Vegas – Getting Attracted to Distractions
Hey, don't forget to buy some of the traditional hand made puppets and jaipuri quilts from the town. The area near Hawa Mahal has a lot of shops...
Shopping: The Hawa Mahal shops
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
The best place for kids in the whole city is definitely the Fairytale Town in downtown Sacramento. Children can play around all day, or visit the...
Family & Fun: Fairytale Town
Hoa Binh, Vietnam
The valley is Mai Chau town of Hoa Binh province which is located 135km southwest of Hanoi. The word “valley” means that it is surrounded by...
General: How to experience your tour in Mai Chau?