All inclusive holiday to Vietnam, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > All inclusive holiday to Vietnam
- General travel tip
- City center
Tourist attractions in Vietnam
Vietnam is the place to be, which is supposed to be best for the holiday purpose. It has a number of destinations, where travelers can have fun in different ways. Enjoy an oriental classic tour of Hanoi, visit its beautiful sites in the morning and tour the atmospheric old quarter in the night, join the cooking classes in Ho Chi Minh City, relax at the beaches in Nha Trang while stay in luxury resorts, experience a luxury Halong Bay tours and trek the northern highlands of Sapa.
Diving in Vietnam
Scuba diving is an activity, for which Vietnam and particularly Nha Trang Island has gained the most popularity, there are dive shops and day trips off the main beach to the smaller islands from where you can experience a great diving and snorkeling. Other islands include Phu Quoc in the southern most spot of Vietnam and close to Cambodia sea border is the most popular island for snorkeling and fishing as well as the boat trips as the water is crystal clear and the underwater world is just another great advantage.
Luxury Golf courses in Vietnam
You can play golf anywhere in Vietnam, just thanks to the year around warm climate and the natural scenic beauty of country that make it a natural for developing luxury golf courses. Da Lat, Da Nang, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City are among the most popular places to start your golf vacation in Vietnam. Golf courses have excellent and modern facilities along with proper infrastructure. In fact, many golf players claim that golf holidays in Vietnam are much superior to those in other places in Europe.
Book a holiday to Vietnam
It is best to prepare for the holiday well in a head of time to get the maximum benefit of early bird booking. The first step would be choosing your flight in and out of Vietnam. Finding attractions to visit, luxury accommodations to stay and to do this you must only contact with a luxury tour operator that can offer you the best luxury services wish most reliable price per person, opt for an all inclusive holiday which is more relaxed and worry free.
05 Nguyen Truong To, Hanoi, Vietnam
8.30 am to 05.30 pm
How to get there:
Luxury Travel Vietnam, LTD
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- The Northern of Vietnam(1945–1976)The Democratic Republic of Vietnam (DRV) (Vietnamese: Việt Nam Dân chủ Cộng hòa), was a communist state that ruled the northern half of Vietnam from 1954 until 1976 following the Geneva Conference and laid claim to all of Vietnam [...]D: n/a00
- Luxury Romance Vacation Getaways in VietnamIf you and your partner want a more exciting vacation, Cai Be floating market in Tien Giang province, about 100 kilometers from Ho Chi Minh City, is the place. Unlike other floating market that only open in the morning, Cai Be market runs [...]D: n/a00
- Best way to from Noi bai airport to Hanoi centerVietnam Sunshine Travel is specializing in package and customized tours, cruise tours, hotel booking... for travelers to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. We are licensed as an International Tour Operator Company (License No: 01-005/TCDL-GP [...]D: 0.3mi00
- The Partition of VietnamThe Partition of Vietnam The Partition of Vietnam was the establishment of the 17th parallel as the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone in 1954, splitting Vietnam into halves after the First Indochina War. The Geneva Conference was held [...]D: n/a00
- Halong Bay ToursHalong Bay Vietnam is recognized as the famous World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1994 and the New 7 Wonders of Nature voted by the tourists over the world in 2012. Founded in 2006, Amazing Halong Bay becomes one of the best halong bay [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
A general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is...
Shopping: Shopping Tips in Batam
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
The best time to of the year for booking a Myanmar tours specially for an Irrawaddy cruise holiday would be during the cool and dry season when the...
Outdoors Activities: Best Time for Irrawaddy Cruise experience
Trekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and...
General: Plan Your Trip With Trekeffect
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
For those who art lovers or are fascinated by beautiful architecture, the Crocker Art Museum can provide both. Newly renovated, the museum has...
History & Culture: Crocker Art Museum
Hoi An, Vietnam
If you are planning your Travel to Vietnam and especially in Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue in central region of country, try to make it consider with the...
General: Full Moon festival in Hoi An