Booking luxury holiday to Vietnam for Lunar New Year 2016, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Booking luxury holiday to Vietnam for Lunar New Year 2016
- General travel tip
- City center
The New Year event, which is also known as TET Nguyen Dan between locals, will take place on first day of the first month in lunar calendar and it is considered as the biggest and most important of all Vietnamese national holidays.
TET, or Lunar New Year of Vietnam is a great time for a holiday to Vietnam since the atmospheric streets of this Indochina destination are decorated with traditional lantern, lights and the boutiques and shops are alive with shoppers looking for last minute gifts. However, if you are looking for a worry-free vacation during the biggest holiday time in Vietnam you must book well in a head of time you since the booking demand is so high during the TET new year of Vietnam, said Pham Ha, CEO of Luxury Travel Vietnam.LTD
Popular holiday destinations in Vietnam which are always in the center of attention for both locals and tourists like Hanoi, the oriental capital with its all shaded three lined boulevards, Halong Bay for the magnificent cruising experience, Hoi An, Hue and Da Nang, Nha Trang for an absolute world class luxury holiday and the cruising with emperor cruise and Mui Ne for a excellent beach vacation experience and for experience a modern and busy Vietnamese life then opting a few days in Ho Chi Minh City and the Delta of Mekong will be a great chance to be added into your holiday sheet.
Luxury cruise tours through Mekong Delta passing by toward Siem Reap in Cambodia are remain consistent favorites while crossing through the amazing lush waterways as it brings a totally different experience to specially first time travelers as well as those who are seeking a relaxing and luxury experience in Indochina.
Luxury Travel Vietnam, LTD’s new TET holiday packages are aimed at providing interesting and stress-free tours through Vietnam and Indochina. These tailor-made holiday packages include luxury accommodation at top hotels in Vietnam and region, all meals Western cuisine or savory local dishes and thrilling activities throughout the trip.
Adventure-seeking travelers will enjoy Luxury Travel TET holiday packages optimized with trekking and home-stay activities in Sapa, Balloon tour over Bagan valley in Myanmar, Helicopter ride above the majestic Angkor wat and many more.
Luxury Travel Vietnam, LTD provides the best value for anyone who is looking for a holiday of lifetime in Indochina, our five exotic destinations are highly popular, as over Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and Myanmar and offering high end ultimate luxury vacation with great value and best deals for traveling during the special events such as TET lunar New Year holiday in Vietnam.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Travel around HanoiThe road condition in Hanoi is dramatically crowded due to thousands of bicycles, motorbikes along the way. Thus, taxi, cyclo and car with Vietnamese driver are the best way to travel around Hanoi. There are reliable taxi companies [...]D: 0.4mi00
- VIETNAM FAMILY VACATIONS 11 DAYSDAY 1: ARRIVE HO CHI MINH CITY On arrival at Ho Chi Minh's Tan Son Nhat International airport, you will be greeted by our guide and transferred to your hotel in town. Overnight in HCMC. ORVERNIGHT : HO CHI MINH MEALS : DAY 2: HO CHI MINH [...]D: n/a00
- Halong Bay Cruises, travel tipsHa Long Bay is in northern Vietnam, 170 km (105 mi) east of Hanoi. The bay is famous for its scenic ocean karst topography and is often included in lists of natural wonders of the world. This amazing seascape of virtually uninhabited [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Vietnam Cooking Tour By Greentrailtourism.comDetail Itinerary Day 1 : Arrival Ha Noi (D) Arrive at Noi Bai Airport and coach transfer to hotel. Take a cyclo, the Vietnamese version of the rickshaw to Indochine Restaurant for an introduction to Vietnamese food. Set in a beautifully [...]D: n/a10
- Amazing Mekong waterways in 10 DaysDAY 1: ARRIVAL SAIGON (D) You will be welcomed at HCMC Airport and then embark on a city tour of the former Saigon, including The Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Post Office, the War Remnants Museum, Giac Lam Pagoda, [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
(_) (_) /_ _______/
Outdoors Activities: Rostyslav
Good nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs.
Night Life & Entertainment: Nightlife in Wurzburg
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
It's the most beautiful local that i have seen in Rimini. you can eat, drink, dance, listen live music,....
Night Life & Entertainment: Restaurant Pizzeria Discopub BOUNTY
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Corpus Christi, Texas
Quite a beautiful and interesting place to visit, though there were many children, even during school days. Maybe we just picked the wrong day....
Family & Fun: Texas State Aquarium
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT