Booking luxury holiday to Vietnam for Lunar New Year 2016, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Booking luxury holiday to Vietnam for Lunar New Year 2016
- General travel tip
- City center
The New Year event, which is also known as TET Nguyen Dan between locals, will take place on first day of the first month in lunar calendar and it is considered as the biggest and most important of all Vietnamese national holidays.
TET, or Lunar New Year of Vietnam is a great time for a holiday to Vietnam since the atmospheric streets of this Indochina destination are decorated with traditional lantern, lights and the boutiques and shops are alive with shoppers looking for last minute gifts. However, if you are looking for a worry-free vacation during the biggest holiday time in Vietnam you must book well in a head of time you since the booking demand is so high during the TET new year of Vietnam, said Pham Ha, CEO of Luxury Travel Vietnam.LTD
Popular holiday destinations in Vietnam which are always in the center of attention for both locals and tourists like Hanoi, the oriental capital with its all shaded three lined boulevards, Halong Bay for the magnificent cruising experience, Hoi An, Hue and Da Nang, Nha Trang for an absolute world class luxury holiday and the cruising with emperor cruise and Mui Ne for a excellent beach vacation experience and for experience a modern and busy Vietnamese life then opting a few days in Ho Chi Minh City and the Delta of Mekong will be a great chance to be added into your holiday sheet.
Luxury cruise tours through Mekong Delta passing by toward Siem Reap in Cambodia are remain consistent favorites while crossing through the amazing lush waterways as it brings a totally different experience to specially first time travelers as well as those who are seeking a relaxing and luxury experience in Indochina.
Luxury Travel Vietnam, LTD’s new TET holiday packages are aimed at providing interesting and stress-free tours through Vietnam and Indochina. These tailor-made holiday packages include luxury accommodation at top hotels in Vietnam and region, all meals Western cuisine or savory local dishes and thrilling activities throughout the trip.
Adventure-seeking travelers will enjoy Luxury Travel TET holiday packages optimized with trekking and home-stay activities in Sapa, Balloon tour over Bagan valley in Myanmar, Helicopter ride above the majestic Angkor wat and many more.
Luxury Travel Vietnam, LTD provides the best value for anyone who is looking for a holiday of lifetime in Indochina, our five exotic destinations are highly popular, as over Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and Myanmar and offering high end ultimate luxury vacation with great value and best deals for traveling during the special events such as TET lunar New Year holiday in Vietnam.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Holidaying in Vietnam through AsiaHotelBizWe at Asia hotel Biz offer you a wide selection of attractive tour packages, resorts and boutique hotels at Vietnam. With a huge range of discounted hotels and motels, accommodation and resorts, you can choose the best one for you according [...]D: 0.8mi01
- Must see destinations in MyanmarIf you are considering a Myanmar tour packages with your family and children and don’t know the exotic destinations to explore a country that has opened its door to the international travelers just a few years ago. Myanmar previously [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Travel around HanoiThe road condition in Hanoi is dramatically crowded due to thousands of bicycles, motorbikes along the way. Thus, taxi, cyclo and car with Vietnamese driver are the best way to travel around Hanoi. There are reliable taxi companies [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Make the Most of Your Hanoi City Day Trip with www...“Buffalo Tours takes you to a fully guided day tour to Hanoi city and makes you enjoy the selected highlights that this beautiful and charismatic city has to offer.” Explore major highlights that Vietnam Hanoi city tour has [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Hanoi Old Quarter & Three star hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.Sunshine Suites Hotel Hanoi is located at 52 Ma May Street, in the heart of Hanoi Capital. Strategically located at one of the busiest street of the Hanoi Old Quarter, just 2 minute walking to the famous Hoan Kiem Lake and many famous [...]D: 0.3mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
4 Days 3 Night Itinerary for Ooty: Day 1: Arrive into Coonoor and check into a homestay/ resort/bungalow at Coonoor. After lunch, get a taxi...
Sightseeing: 4 days 3 Nights Itinerary for Ooty
It's Italian name is Battisero Paleocristiano and it is a early Christian Baptistery from the 4th century. Archaeologists say that most probably...
History & Culture: Milan Baptistery
CLIMATE Morocco has several climatic zones, yet it is sunny for most of the year. Generally, the north has a Mediterranean climate, whereas it is...
History & Culture: Travel Tips For Morocco
Serangoon Garden Estate, Singapore
BZB is a bar located along serangoon garden estate. This is frequented by many of the regulars as well as many groups of people who like to chill...
Night Life & Entertainment: BZB (Bar)
Visit Bratislava in November or December if you would like to see all the streets decorated, beautiful Christmas trees on the squares and of course...
Family & Fun: Christmas Market, Bratislava
There are natural attractions near Moshi to see such as waterfalls located at slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro. Moshi is located at base of Mount...
Outdoors Activities: Moshi is basecamp for Kilimanjaro climb, waterfalls travel places
I really liked this hotel. Pier 5 Hotel doesn't just have an excellent location, but the staff in and out of the hotel provides excellent...
General: Pier 5 Hotel
San Diego, California
We couldn't have chosen a better way to get around in San Francisco and see a lot of the attractions. The trolleys very easy to figure out. There...
Sightseeing: San Diego by Trolley