Booking luxury holiday to Vietnam for Lunar New Year 2016, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Booking luxury holiday to Vietnam for Lunar New Year 2016
- General travel tip
- City center
The New Year event, which is also known as TET Nguyen Dan between locals, will take place on first day of the first month in lunar calendar and it is considered as the biggest and most important of all Vietnamese national holidays.
TET, or Lunar New Year of Vietnam is a great time for a holiday to Vietnam since the atmospheric streets of this Indochina destination are decorated with traditional lantern, lights and the boutiques and shops are alive with shoppers looking for last minute gifts. However, if you are looking for a worry-free vacation during the biggest holiday time in Vietnam you must book well in a head of time you since the booking demand is so high during the TET new year of Vietnam, said Pham Ha, CEO of Luxury Travel Vietnam.LTD
Popular holiday destinations in Vietnam which are always in the center of attention for both locals and tourists like Hanoi, the oriental capital with its all shaded three lined boulevards, Halong Bay for the magnificent cruising experience, Hoi An, Hue and Da Nang, Nha Trang for an absolute world class luxury holiday and the cruising with emperor cruise and Mui Ne for a excellent beach vacation experience and for experience a modern and busy Vietnamese life then opting a few days in Ho Chi Minh City and the Delta of Mekong will be a great chance to be added into your holiday sheet.
Luxury cruise tours through Mekong Delta passing by toward Siem Reap in Cambodia are remain consistent favorites while crossing through the amazing lush waterways as it brings a totally different experience to specially first time travelers as well as those who are seeking a relaxing and luxury experience in Indochina.
Luxury Travel Vietnam, LTD’s new TET holiday packages are aimed at providing interesting and stress-free tours through Vietnam and Indochina. These tailor-made holiday packages include luxury accommodation at top hotels in Vietnam and region, all meals Western cuisine or savory local dishes and thrilling activities throughout the trip.
Adventure-seeking travelers will enjoy Luxury Travel TET holiday packages optimized with trekking and home-stay activities in Sapa, Balloon tour over Bagan valley in Myanmar, Helicopter ride above the majestic Angkor wat and many more.
Luxury Travel Vietnam, LTD provides the best value for anyone who is looking for a holiday of lifetime in Indochina, our five exotic destinations are highly popular, as over Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and Myanmar and offering high end ultimate luxury vacation with great value and best deals for traveling during the special events such as TET lunar New Year holiday in Vietnam.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Group travel packages to Vietnam by LuxuryTravelVietnam.comLuxury Travel Vietnam Travelers rave about Vietnam 's incredibly friendly people, unique 54 traditions, beautiful landscape and countryside. Vietnam has established its reputation as a unique and genuine Southeast Asian experience. And now, [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam luxury beach vacation 8 daysDay 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi tunnels.Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: HCMC - Nha Trang (B) In the morning [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Tours & Vietnam Tour Packages |...Vietnam tour packages customized to fit your exact wishes Vietnam is a very popular destination in Indochina peninsula, all our Vietnam tours are designed to meet your requirements and interest in mind, following are only a sampling of [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Halong Bay Cruises, travel tipsHa Long Bay is in northern Vietnam, 170 km (105 mi) east of Hanoi. The bay is famous for its scenic ocean karst topography and is often included in lists of natural wonders of the world. This amazing seascape of virtually uninhabited [...]D: 0.4mi00
- The Partition of VietnamThe Partition of Vietnam The Partition of Vietnam was the establishment of the 17th parallel as the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone in 1954, splitting Vietnam into halves after the First Indochina War. The Geneva Conference was held [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Beach is home to an impressive beachfront where you can spend an entire day basking in the glorious sunshine and taking in the surrounding...
General: Jumeirah Beach is home
Visit the museum of the german railway.
Sightseeing: Railway Museum
Keswick, United Kingdom
Spa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily...
Sports & Wellness : Lake District Spa Breaks
Salford, United Kingdom
UK Minibus Hire is a minibus hire company in the United Kingdom. We are offering to book local minibus around many popular regions Sheffield,...
Public Transportation: Ukminibuses Travel
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
Near the river Pushpavati, there is an artistic legacy standing as Modhera Sun Temple. What carving, what detailing!!! The most amazing thing is...
General: Modhera Sun Temple
Brukenthal Museum was founded by Joseph Bruckenthal, the governor of the city during the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The museum has more buildings,...
History & Culture: Brukenthal Museum
Alberta is a nice Canadian province to require a road trip. the general public head W from city to metropolis so work their thanks to opaque gem...
General: The Ultimate Alberta Road Trip
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara
Hong Kong, China
When you think of a park, you imagine a green environment, with a lot of trees, paved walks winding through them, and benches alongside the roads....
General: The Hong Kong Park