Booking luxury holiday to Vietnam for Lunar New Year 2016, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Booking luxury holiday to Vietnam for Lunar New Year 2016
- General travel tip
- City center
The New Year event, which is also known as TET Nguyen Dan between locals, will take place on first day of the first month in lunar calendar and it is considered as the biggest and most important of all Vietnamese national holidays.
TET, or Lunar New Year of Vietnam is a great time for a holiday to Vietnam since the atmospheric streets of this Indochina destination are decorated with traditional lantern, lights and the boutiques and shops are alive with shoppers looking for last minute gifts. However, if you are looking for a worry-free vacation during the biggest holiday time in Vietnam you must book well in a head of time you since the booking demand is so high during the TET new year of Vietnam, said Pham Ha, CEO of Luxury Travel Vietnam.LTD
Popular holiday destinations in Vietnam which are always in the center of attention for both locals and tourists like Hanoi, the oriental capital with its all shaded three lined boulevards, Halong Bay for the magnificent cruising experience, Hoi An, Hue and Da Nang, Nha Trang for an absolute world class luxury holiday and the cruising with emperor cruise and Mui Ne for a excellent beach vacation experience and for experience a modern and busy Vietnamese life then opting a few days in Ho Chi Minh City and the Delta of Mekong will be a great chance to be added into your holiday sheet.
Luxury cruise tours through Mekong Delta passing by toward Siem Reap in Cambodia are remain consistent favorites while crossing through the amazing lush waterways as it brings a totally different experience to specially first time travelers as well as those who are seeking a relaxing and luxury experience in Indochina.
Luxury Travel Vietnam, LTD’s new TET holiday packages are aimed at providing interesting and stress-free tours through Vietnam and Indochina. These tailor-made holiday packages include luxury accommodation at top hotels in Vietnam and region, all meals Western cuisine or savory local dishes and thrilling activities throughout the trip.
Adventure-seeking travelers will enjoy Luxury Travel TET holiday packages optimized with trekking and home-stay activities in Sapa, Balloon tour over Bagan valley in Myanmar, Helicopter ride above the majestic Angkor wat and many more.
Luxury Travel Vietnam, LTD provides the best value for anyone who is looking for a holiday of lifetime in Indochina, our five exotic destinations are highly popular, as over Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and Myanmar and offering high end ultimate luxury vacation with great value and best deals for traveling during the special events such as TET lunar New Year holiday in Vietnam.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Halong Bay ToursHalong Bay Vietnam is recognized as the famous World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1994 and the New 7 Wonders of Nature voted by the tourists over the world in 2012. Founded in 2006, Amazing Halong Bay becomes one of the best halong bay [...]D: n/a00
- Hanoi Cooking Classes TourCooking class 1How great would it be to be able to return home from your time in Vietnam, to dazzle your family and friends with mouth-watering delicacies like Banana Flower Salad, Bun Cha and Fresh Spring Rolls. [...]D: n/a00
- Early Lê dynasty (980-1009)The Early Lê dynasty (Vietnamese: Nhà Tiền Lê) was a dynasty that ruled Vietnam after the Đinh Dynasty and before the Lý Dynasty. They ruled for a total of three generations and was known for repelling the Song invasion. *Lê Đại [...]D: 7.4mi00
- Group travel packages to Vietnam by LuxuryTravelVietnam.comLuxury Travel Vietnam Travelers rave about Vietnam 's incredibly friendly people, unique 54 traditions, beautiful landscape and countryside. Vietnam has established its reputation as a unique and genuine Southeast Asian experience. And now, [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Cooking Tour By Greentrailtourism.comDetail Itinerary Day 1 : Arrival Ha Noi (D) Arrive at Noi Bai Airport and coach transfer to hotel. Take a cyclo, the Vietnamese version of the rickshaw to Indochine Restaurant for an introduction to Vietnamese food. Set in a beautifully [...]D: n/a10
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
This museum used to be the home of a famous French-born industrialist, and it actually still feels like somebody's home. A majestic, modernist,...
History & Culture: Museu Chácara do Céu Rio de Janeiro
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
Es gibt das ganze Jahr ueber einen grossen Zirkus und einen Rummel.
Family & Fun: Zirkus und Rummel
Los Angeles, California
The Queen Mary was at one point the largest and fastest ship in the world. It was built in 1934 and since 1967 she is sitting in the Long Beach...
History & Culture: Queen Mary