Booking luxury holiday to Vietnam for Lunar New Year 2016, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Booking luxury holiday to Vietnam for Lunar New Year 2016
- General travel tip
- City center
The New Year event, which is also known as TET Nguyen Dan between locals, will take place on first day of the first month in lunar calendar and it is considered as the biggest and most important of all Vietnamese national holidays.
TET, or Lunar New Year of Vietnam is a great time for a holiday to Vietnam since the atmospheric streets of this Indochina destination are decorated with traditional lantern, lights and the boutiques and shops are alive with shoppers looking for last minute gifts. However, if you are looking for a worry-free vacation during the biggest holiday time in Vietnam you must book well in a head of time you since the booking demand is so high during the TET new year of Vietnam, said Pham Ha, CEO of Luxury Travel Vietnam.LTD
Popular holiday destinations in Vietnam which are always in the center of attention for both locals and tourists like Hanoi, the oriental capital with its all shaded three lined boulevards, Halong Bay for the magnificent cruising experience, Hoi An, Hue and Da Nang, Nha Trang for an absolute world class luxury holiday and the cruising with emperor cruise and Mui Ne for a excellent beach vacation experience and for experience a modern and busy Vietnamese life then opting a few days in Ho Chi Minh City and the Delta of Mekong will be a great chance to be added into your holiday sheet.
Luxury cruise tours through Mekong Delta passing by toward Siem Reap in Cambodia are remain consistent favorites while crossing through the amazing lush waterways as it brings a totally different experience to specially first time travelers as well as those who are seeking a relaxing and luxury experience in Indochina.
Luxury Travel Vietnam, LTD’s new TET holiday packages are aimed at providing interesting and stress-free tours through Vietnam and Indochina. These tailor-made holiday packages include luxury accommodation at top hotels in Vietnam and region, all meals Western cuisine or savory local dishes and thrilling activities throughout the trip.
Adventure-seeking travelers will enjoy Luxury Travel TET holiday packages optimized with trekking and home-stay activities in Sapa, Balloon tour over Bagan valley in Myanmar, Helicopter ride above the majestic Angkor wat and many more.
Luxury Travel Vietnam, LTD provides the best value for anyone who is looking for a holiday of lifetime in Indochina, our five exotic destinations are highly popular, as over Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and Myanmar and offering high end ultimate luxury vacation with great value and best deals for traveling during the special events such as TET lunar New Year holiday in Vietnam.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Laos off the beaten path trailsIf South East of Asia and specifically Indochina is your vacation target, be sure to know what you truly interested to do because this will make your trip more interesting and meaningful. A Laos tours is one of the traveler’s favorite [...]D: n/a00
- Come back from VietnamI have just come back home from Vietnam which is a small lovely country. I had travelled there for three weeks. I went to famous place in Vietnam as Halong, Nhatrang and ending of Hanoi. The seasides in Vietnam are so impressed. Halong is [...]D: 2.1mi01
- Cruises In Halong | Halong Bay Cruise Reviews By Custom...Title: Tour in Vietnam | Vietnam Tour Package | Vietnam Tours Operator Url: http://www.customvietnamtravel.com Description: Tour in Vietnam, As one of the travel companies in Vietnam, Custom Vietnam Travel is committed to bring satisfaction [...]D: 1.4mi10
- All inclusive holiday to VietnamThere is no doubt that a luxury holiday to Vietnam has been promoted very well, there are several good tour operators that offering unbeatable packages and all inclusive tours and vacation packages to anyone with any kind of traveling style [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Vacation in Vietnam for solo female travelersGirls are always concerning about where to travel to feel more safe, or to get the most of the destination they vacationing to in a easier way, our girl guides in following article will tell you more about having a worry free luxury [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Hello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in...
General: Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of Natba
We didn't spend much time in the hotel, we were roaming the streets all day long, exploring various areas, but while we DID spend time inside,...
General: Holiday Inn Lisbon Continental
Buena Park, California
Knott's Berry Farm is a great distraction for a family or a group of friends. There are so many things to do there! They have a fiesta village...
Family & Fun: Knott's Berry Farm
Featuring Middle-Eastern cuisine for over 20 years now, the Nazareth Restaurant & Deli welcomes the hungry man with open, friendly faces and...
Food: Nazareth Restaurant & Deli
Fort Worth, Texas
Dedicated to preserve a little bit of Texas history, log cabins from various locations around the country were disassembled and reassembled in an...
History & Culture: Log Cabin Village
I don't think there is a museum in the whole world that would be so large, so much fun and so much to teach children about history, science,...
History & Culture: Indianapolis Children's Museum
This is a fantastic site, and very few people know it because the more famous National Parks like Zion National Park, and Bryce Canyon are...
Outdoors Activities: Coral Red and Pink Sand Dunes
This Museum is truly amazing. There are so many things to see, the museum focusing on several subjects ranging from art to history. We took part...
History & Culture: Phoenix Art Museum