Cruises In Halong | Halong Bay Cruise Reviews By Custom Vietnam Travel Company, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Cruises In Halong | Halong Bay Cruise Reviews By Custom Vietnam Travel Company
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Description: Tour in Vietnam, As one of the travel companies in Vietnam, Custom Vietnam Travel is committed to bring satisfaction and best quality for your Day 1: Hanoi – Ginger Halong Cruise [L; D] (Cruises In Halong)
We depart from the capital at 8:30 am for Ha Long Bay approximately three hours away. En route we have a short stop at the Sao Dao center run for and by handicapped children for short break. Upon arrival at Ha Long Bay we will be met by captain and cruise and transferred to Ginger Cruise. Welcome on board of Halong Ginger and set sails through bay while lunch is served. Passage into the magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons' teeth. Opportunity to visit beautiful limestone grottoes, go swimming or sunbathing. Enjoy cocktails while watching sunset and later unwind at Ginger restaurant. If weather permits, a short night cruise could bring you a nice discovery of the sea life by night. Overnight on Ginger Cruise Halong Bay.
Day 2: Halong Ginger Cruise [B; L; D] (Halong Bay Cruise Reviews)
After breakfast, transfering to your day–trip boat with private crew and cruise to the bay's most untouched areas. Enjoy swimming on quiet beaches, visiting water tunnels, fishing villages or kayaking. Lunch served on board by your private chef. Return to the mother boat for the night. OPTIONAL KAYAKING (payable on board): At sunset time, kayak or simply take a bamboo row boat to discover a water tunnel with many coral reefs in a scenic lagoon. Back on board Halong Ginger, enjoy cocktails while watching sunset and later unwind at Ginger restaurant. Overnight on Ginger Junk cruise.
Day 3: Halong Ginger Cruise - Return to Hanoi [Brunch Buffet] (Halong Ginger Cruise)
Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi exercise with an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay. After breakfast, visit a beautiful limestone grotto, then return to the boat for a final glimpse of Halong Bay while cruising back to the pier. After lunch at Royal Park Restaurant, transfer back to Hanoi.
Arrive in Hanoi. End of service Best Cruise In Halong Bay.
© 2009 Custom Vietnam Travel Co., Ltd - All Rights
Reserved International Tour Operator License No: 01- 472/2012/TCDL - GPLHQT
Tel: +84.4.371 85750; Hotline: +84.977102103
Fax: +84.4.371 85750
Office: No 116/32/76 An Duong, Tay Ho, Hanoi, Vietnam
116/32/76 An Duong, Tay Ho, Hanoi
How to get there:
Email or Phone to us
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Southern Vietnam Beaches RelaxDay 1: Arrival Sai Gon Upon arrival in Ho Chi Minh City. Your driver will meet you at the airport and escort you to Hotel. Your hotel is right on heart and is located close to the main sights of this fascinating city. The rest of the day is [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam tour packagesHanoi Sky Travel has now become one of the best tour operator in Vietnam and has successfully helped thousands of travelers realize their dream of traveling to Vietnam.HST provides customers with abundantly and detailed destination [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Vietnam visa approval voucher | Vietnameseprivatetours.comWhy should i apply for a Vietnamese Visa approval voucher? Hassle-free ? Online Application and process, no passport send-off, or embassy referral Convenience ? Applicable Only for Air traveling to Vietnam Fastest Approval ? Maximum 48 [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Tips to cure seasickness for travelers- Before sailing, do not eat greasy food or acid as orange juice, grapefruit juice ... because these foods are hard to digest. But it should not to let yourself starve. Both A full and an empty stomach will make you uncomfortable. - Drink [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Vietnam Travel GuideVietnam travel guide http://www.nhomphuot.com/tag/phuot [...]D: 507.9mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are looking for a beach vacation, Cairns isnt the right place, because there´s no beach close to the city, neither you can walk there. But...
Outdoors Activities: No beach vacations
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
If you like swimming or just sun-bathing on the beach, go and spend a few days at the Balaton. If you like to party all night long with great DJs...
General: The Balaton lake and Siofok
The National Park is huge and beautiful. It is right next to the city, so you can easily reach it wherever in Killarney you would be. The Park...
Outdoors Activities: Killarney National Park
Seoul, South Korea
Formerly the land of tons and tons of garbage, the Seoul World Cup Park is now a place of peace, tranquility and public. The Stadium in the heart...
Sightseeing: Seoul World Cup Park
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
If you visit the island of Oahu in Hawaii, make sure that you take a day to spend at Lani Kai beach. It is the most amazing beach i have been to....
General: Best Beaches Ever
It's all about getting the lowest price possible for what you need in Sicily,Il. That's why our budget Sicily hotels are inexpensive but jam packed...
Food: Budget Sicily Hotels
Wahweap Marina is a great spot to spend a couple of nice days by the water. They have a great selection of rentals (power boats and house boats)....
Beaches : Wahweap Marina
Johannesburg, South Africa
The nightlife in Johannesburg has actually become way better than in the past. More clubs are being opened and re-vamped to look better and bigger....
Night Life & Entertainment: Joburg Nightlife