Cruises In Halong | Halong Bay Cruise Reviews By Custom Vietnam Travel Company, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Cruises In Halong | Halong Bay Cruise Reviews By Custom Vietnam Travel Company
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Description: Tour in Vietnam, As one of the travel companies in Vietnam, Custom Vietnam Travel is committed to bring satisfaction and best quality for your Day 1: Hanoi – Ginger Halong Cruise [L; D] (Cruises In Halong)
We depart from the capital at 8:30 am for Ha Long Bay approximately three hours away. En route we have a short stop at the Sao Dao center run for and by handicapped children for short break. Upon arrival at Ha Long Bay we will be met by captain and cruise and transferred to Ginger Cruise. Welcome on board of Halong Ginger and set sails through bay while lunch is served. Passage into the magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons' teeth. Opportunity to visit beautiful limestone grottoes, go swimming or sunbathing. Enjoy cocktails while watching sunset and later unwind at Ginger restaurant. If weather permits, a short night cruise could bring you a nice discovery of the sea life by night. Overnight on Ginger Cruise Halong Bay.
Day 2: Halong Ginger Cruise [B; L; D] (Halong Bay Cruise Reviews)
After breakfast, transfering to your day–trip boat with private crew and cruise to the bay's most untouched areas. Enjoy swimming on quiet beaches, visiting water tunnels, fishing villages or kayaking. Lunch served on board by your private chef. Return to the mother boat for the night. OPTIONAL KAYAKING (payable on board): At sunset time, kayak or simply take a bamboo row boat to discover a water tunnel with many coral reefs in a scenic lagoon. Back on board Halong Ginger, enjoy cocktails while watching sunset and later unwind at Ginger restaurant. Overnight on Ginger Junk cruise.
Day 3: Halong Ginger Cruise - Return to Hanoi [Brunch Buffet] (Halong Ginger Cruise)
Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi exercise with an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay. After breakfast, visit a beautiful limestone grotto, then return to the boat for a final glimpse of Halong Bay while cruising back to the pier. After lunch at Royal Park Restaurant, transfer back to Hanoi.
Arrive in Hanoi. End of service Best Cruise In Halong Bay.
© 2009 Custom Vietnam Travel Co., Ltd - All Rights
Reserved International Tour Operator License No: 01- 472/2012/TCDL - GPLHQT
Tel: +84.4.371 85750; Hotline: +84.977102103
Fax: +84.4.371 85750
Office: No 116/32/76 An Duong, Tay Ho, Hanoi, Vietnam
116/32/76 An Duong, Tay Ho, Hanoi
How to get there:
Email or Phone to us
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Finding reasonable Cambodia tour packagesIf you are trying to take a Cambodia tour packages and would like to explore the marvels of ancient Indochina on a well planned holiday package, then, what better than to opt for a reasonable offers that are designed for like-minded holiday [...]D: n/a00
- Motobike Hue City Tour, Hue Moto Tour, Hue to Hoian Moto...WELCOME TO HUE MOTOBIKE RIDER TEAM VIETNAM TRIP FINDER Come and enjoy fully local professional Hue Motocycle Rider Service, with an vocational rider team, good local guide communicate by English, We serve Hue Moto Tour, [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Must see destinations in MyanmarIf you are considering a Myanmar tour packages with your family and children and don’t know the exotic destinations to explore a country that has opened its door to the international travelers just a few years ago. Myanmar previously [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Cycling Northeast Vietnam 7 daysCycling north east Vietnam is arranged in the north eastern Vietnam taking to such travel destinations as Ba Be National park, Bac Kan province, Na Hang, Tuyen Quang province, Bac Me, Cao Bang, Quan Ba, Yen Minh, Meo Vac, Dong Van, Ha Giang [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Discover Myanmar from Highlights to Beach Relaxation 12 daysDAY 1: ARRIVE YANGON (D) Upon arrival at Yangon International Airport, you will be welcomed by your tour guide and transferred to your hotel for check in. After that, you will visit Sule, City Hall, and the High Court (noted for its British [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
The best time to visit Jaipur is during Sept-Oct or during the Feb-March months.
General: Best time to travel
Kerala is one of the top-ranking tourist destinations in India. There are so many locations around the world in order to celebrate holidays. But if...
General: Perfect Holiday Trip to Munnar
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Manhattan Beach, California
When in Manhattan Beach, make sure you take the time to walk down to the pier. It’s not only a good view over the ocean, but also a nice place to...
Sightseeing: Manhattan Beach Pier
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
An amazing treasure in the busy suburbs of Omaha, the Lauritzen Gardens is the city's most famous botanical garden and with respect. It is a...
Sightseeing: Lauritzen Gardens