Cruises In Halong | Halong Bay Cruise Reviews By Custom Vietnam Travel Company, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Cruises In Halong | Halong Bay Cruise Reviews By Custom Vietnam Travel Company
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Description: Tour in Vietnam, As one of the travel companies in Vietnam, Custom Vietnam Travel is committed to bring satisfaction and best quality for your Day 1: Hanoi – Ginger Halong Cruise [L; D] (Cruises In Halong)
We depart from the capital at 8:30 am for Ha Long Bay approximately three hours away. En route we have a short stop at the Sao Dao center run for and by handicapped children for short break. Upon arrival at Ha Long Bay we will be met by captain and cruise and transferred to Ginger Cruise. Welcome on board of Halong Ginger and set sails through bay while lunch is served. Passage into the magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons' teeth. Opportunity to visit beautiful limestone grottoes, go swimming or sunbathing. Enjoy cocktails while watching sunset and later unwind at Ginger restaurant. If weather permits, a short night cruise could bring you a nice discovery of the sea life by night. Overnight on Ginger Cruise Halong Bay.
Day 2: Halong Ginger Cruise [B; L; D] (Halong Bay Cruise Reviews)
After breakfast, transfering to your day–trip boat with private crew and cruise to the bay's most untouched areas. Enjoy swimming on quiet beaches, visiting water tunnels, fishing villages or kayaking. Lunch served on board by your private chef. Return to the mother boat for the night. OPTIONAL KAYAKING (payable on board): At sunset time, kayak or simply take a bamboo row boat to discover a water tunnel with many coral reefs in a scenic lagoon. Back on board Halong Ginger, enjoy cocktails while watching sunset and later unwind at Ginger restaurant. Overnight on Ginger Junk cruise.
Day 3: Halong Ginger Cruise - Return to Hanoi [Brunch Buffet] (Halong Ginger Cruise)
Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi exercise with an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay. After breakfast, visit a beautiful limestone grotto, then return to the boat for a final glimpse of Halong Bay while cruising back to the pier. After lunch at Royal Park Restaurant, transfer back to Hanoi.
Arrive in Hanoi. End of service Best Cruise In Halong Bay.
© 2009 Custom Vietnam Travel Co., Ltd - All Rights
Reserved International Tour Operator License No: 01- 472/2012/TCDL - GPLHQT
Tel: +84.4.371 85750; Hotline: +84.977102103
Fax: +84.4.371 85750
Office: No 116/32/76 An Duong, Tay Ho, Hanoi, Vietnam
116/32/76 An Duong, Tay Ho, Hanoi
How to get there:
Email or Phone to us
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Beach Holiday to Vietnam in 8 Days with...Beach Holiday to Vietnam in 8 Days with luxuryTravelVietnam.com ====== Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi [...]D: n/a00
- Adventures in CambodiaCambodia tour packages could be divided into few different category of vacation suit for different traveling style, an adventure geek will find Cambodia and or Laos together a great combination for a thrilling holiday, history buffs, will [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Family Vacations 8 days | Luxury Travel VietnamDay 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City On arrival at Ho Chi Minh's Tan Son Nhat International airport, you will be greeted by our guide and transferred to your hotel in town. Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: Cao Dai Temples & Cu Chi Tunnels (B) This [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Cycling Northeast Vietnam 7 daysCycling north east Vietnam is arranged in the north eastern Vietnam taking to such travel destinations as Ba Be National park, Bac Kan province, Na Hang, Tuyen Quang province, Bac Me, Cao Bang, Quan Ba, Yen Minh, Meo Vac, Dong Van, Ha Giang [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Informations on overland border crossing to Vietnam There...Informations on overland border crossing to Vietnam There are two types of overland border crossing to Vietnam with neighboring China, Cambodia and or Laos, The borders divided from international and local borders. The international Border [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Klein Helgoland on the small island of Foehr is named after maybe one of Germany's smallest islands (Helgoland). The place is really cozy...
Food: Cakes at Cafe Klein Helgoland
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
If you want to reach other cities from there, go to the main bus station in the city center, directly adjacent to the harbour.
Public Transportation: Reaching other cities from Gythion
This cruise is lasts 1,5 hour. During the cruise more of the main sights can be seen (Parliament, Caste district, Gellért Hill, Palace of Arts,...
Sightseeing: Cruise on Danube
We provide cheap airline flight tickets at best prices.
Outdoors Activities: Cheap air flights
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Cambodia is one of the most preferred destinations for travelers if they are thinking about having a holiday in South East of Asia. Tourists from...
General: Cambodia Luxury Holiday: Top Tings to do
Established during the 1700s by a Quaker carpenter named William Fell, Fell's Point has grown into a major tourist attraction, drawing people...
Sightseeing: Fell's Point
If there are any other restaurants that serves Japanese food in Fresno, I wouldn't go anywhere but to the Edo-Ya Tokyo Cuisine restaurant....
Food: Edo-Ya Tokyo Cuisine
Zuma Beach is just great. Though, you have to get there early if you want to get a parking place, traffic is killing sometimes. Zuma by the way...
Beaches : Zuma Beach