Cruises In Halong | Halong Bay Cruise Reviews By Custom Vietnam Travel Company, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Cruises In Halong | Halong Bay Cruise Reviews By Custom Vietnam Travel Company
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Description: Tour in Vietnam, As one of the travel companies in Vietnam, Custom Vietnam Travel is committed to bring satisfaction and best quality for your Day 1: Hanoi – Ginger Halong Cruise [L; D] (Cruises In Halong)
We depart from the capital at 8:30 am for Ha Long Bay approximately three hours away. En route we have a short stop at the Sao Dao center run for and by handicapped children for short break. Upon arrival at Ha Long Bay we will be met by captain and cruise and transferred to Ginger Cruise. Welcome on board of Halong Ginger and set sails through bay while lunch is served. Passage into the magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons' teeth. Opportunity to visit beautiful limestone grottoes, go swimming or sunbathing. Enjoy cocktails while watching sunset and later unwind at Ginger restaurant. If weather permits, a short night cruise could bring you a nice discovery of the sea life by night. Overnight on Ginger Cruise Halong Bay.
Day 2: Halong Ginger Cruise [B; L; D] (Halong Bay Cruise Reviews)
After breakfast, transfering to your day–trip boat with private crew and cruise to the bay's most untouched areas. Enjoy swimming on quiet beaches, visiting water tunnels, fishing villages or kayaking. Lunch served on board by your private chef. Return to the mother boat for the night. OPTIONAL KAYAKING (payable on board): At sunset time, kayak or simply take a bamboo row boat to discover a water tunnel with many coral reefs in a scenic lagoon. Back on board Halong Ginger, enjoy cocktails while watching sunset and later unwind at Ginger restaurant. Overnight on Ginger Junk cruise.
Day 3: Halong Ginger Cruise - Return to Hanoi [Brunch Buffet] (Halong Ginger Cruise)
Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi exercise with an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay. After breakfast, visit a beautiful limestone grotto, then return to the boat for a final glimpse of Halong Bay while cruising back to the pier. After lunch at Royal Park Restaurant, transfer back to Hanoi.
Arrive in Hanoi. End of service Best Cruise In Halong Bay.
© 2009 Custom Vietnam Travel Co., Ltd - All Rights
Reserved International Tour Operator License No: 01- 472/2012/TCDL - GPLHQT
Tel: +84.4.371 85750; Hotline: +84.977102103
Fax: +84.4.371 85750
Office: No 116/32/76 An Duong, Tay Ho, Hanoi, Vietnam
116/32/76 An Duong, Tay Ho, Hanoi
How to get there:
Email or Phone to us
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam Tour packageVietnam Sunshine Travel is specializing in package and customized tours, cruise tours, hotel booking... for travelers to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. We are licensed as an International Tour Operator Company (License No: 01-005/TCDL-GP [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Make the Most of Your Hanoi City Day Trip with www...“Buffalo Tours takes you to a fully guided day tour to Hanoi city and makes you enjoy the selected highlights that this beautiful and charismatic city has to offer.” Explore major highlights that Vietnam Hanoi city tour has [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Group travel packages to Vietnam by LuxuryTravelVietnam.comLuxury Travel Vietnam Travelers rave about Vietnam 's incredibly friendly people, unique 54 traditions, beautiful landscape and countryside. Vietnam has established its reputation as a unique and genuine Southeast Asian experience. And now, [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam luxury beach vacation 8 daysDay 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi tunnels.Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: HCMC - Nha Trang (B) In the morning [...]D: n/a00
- Laos off the beaten path trailsIf South East of Asia and specifically Indochina is your vacation target, be sure to know what you truly interested to do because this will make your trip more interesting and meaningful. A Laos tours is one of the traveler’s favorite [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Fastnacht(or in 'bärndütsch' fasnacht) is one of the bigest event in this muliticultural country, irrespectively of different...
Night Life & Entertainment: 'Fastnacht'
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
Salford, United Kingdom
UK Minibus Hire is a minibus hire company in the United Kingdom. We are offering to book local minibus around many popular regions Sheffield,...
Public Transportation: Ukminibuses Travel
Home to the imperial family, the palace is not accessible to the public, only the East Gardens, and not every day either.The Imperial Palace was...
History & Culture: Imperial Palace in Tokyo
The best time to of the year for booking a Myanmar tours specially for an Irrawaddy cruise holiday would be during the cool and dry season when the...
Outdoors Activities: Best Time for Irrawaddy Cruise experience
This restaurant represents one of the oldest and famous places in the historical center of Bucharest.
Food: Caru cu Bere
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
This is absolutely an amazing experience and a real one too, even if the actual flight is just a simulation. The staff at the Flightdeck Air Combat...
Family & Fun: Flightdeck Air Combat Center
Los Angeles, California
It's a great place to go to with kids, if you want them to learn something and not only fill their heads with cotton candy in an amusement park. ...
Outdoors Activities: Ballona Wetlands
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Definitely a museum that is worth your time and money. You can spend at least a day in the National Cowboy Museum there are so many things to see,...
History & Culture: National Cowboy Museum