Central Golf Coast Vacation in Vietnam 6 days, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Central Golf Coast Vacation in Vietnam 6 days
- General travel tip
- City center
Upon arrival at Danang, you will be greeted by our guide who will begin by escorting you on a tour of the city, including the Cham Museum where you can find out more about this ancient but advanced civilization.
After leaving Danang for the Marble Mountains, you will have an opportunity to climb to the top and admire the temples that have a commanding view of the surrounding district. You will then have a welcome dinner at restaurant in Danang.
Day 2: Danang Golf Club (B)
After breakfast at your hotel, our driver will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to Danang Golf Club
The club is situated on the central coast of Vietnam amid 150 hectares of dunescape. Its chief features are a 7,160 –yard, 18 hole, links-style layout by Australian golf legend and former world number one Greg Norman.
You will have two rounds at this beautiful golf course, before returning to your hotel for free time and restful night at the beach front resort.
Day 3: Danang – A Half Day Trip to Hoi An Town (B and Dinner)
You can enjoy a late wake up and have the morning free to explore the beach or lay by the pool.
In the afternoon you will drive to Hoi An and enjoy a half day walking orientation tour, which will include the Chinese Assembly Halls, the Japanese Bridge, Tan Ky House, and the Handicraft House. Following the tour, there will be free time to discover what else Hoi An has to offer such as fast service tailors, cycle tours to lush villages, cooking classes in one of many restaurants, or simply relaxing on the beach.
You will have dinner at one of the finest restaurant in town before our driver transfers you back to Danang where you may choose to explore the night life or return to the hotel to unwind.
Day 4: Montgomerie Links Danang (B)
You will have a full day at one of the best golf courses in Vietnam, with two rounds at Montgomerie Links Danang
The golf course is located near breathtaking Ha My Beach and is a stunning 7,200 yard, par 72 championship golf course with lighted driving range.
Montgomerie Links has capitalizes on its close proximity to both the warm, tranquil East Sea and striking Marble Mountains, which are clearly visible from various points on the course.
Day 5: Danang – Hue Imperial Capital City (B/L)
The destination for today is Hue City, about a two hour drive. Along the way you will travel over the Hai Van Pass, stopping at the top to take in the stunning views of Lang Co Beach before arriving in Hue.
You will embark on a tour of the city and see attractions such as the Citadel, the Forbidden Purple City, the Imperial Museum and the famous Ming Mang’s Tomb. You will then drive back to Danang for a restful night.
Day 6: Depart Danang (B)
There is no activity planned for today, so you are free to enjoy your time souvenir shopping until transferring to the airport for your onward flight.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Hanoi - Halong Overnight On BoatHanoi - Halong Overnight On Boat (05 Days 04 Nights) Day 01: Hanoi Arrival Dinner On arrival at Noi Bai airport, you are met and transferred to Hanoi – Vietnam’s capital, is a stylish and gracious city that retain an [...]D: 2.3mi10
- All inclusive holiday to VietnamThere is no doubt that a luxury holiday to Vietnam has been promoted very well, there are several good tour operators that offering unbeatable packages and all inclusive tours and vacation packages to anyone with any kind of traveling style [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Organizing a Laos vacation from HanoiLaos is a destination that should not be missed when someone planning an Indochina holiday, this lush, green and wonderfully preserved destination is home to some of the most beautiful towns in Asia, one could enjoy a week or longer stay in [...]D: n/a00
- Top Things to include to your Cambodia TourTravelers rave about a Cambodia tour packages and would like to visit the must see attraction including a few day beach stay at Sihanoukville or other surrounded coastlines. However, if you’d like to know more about the must see list to [...]D: n/a00
- Halong Bay ToursHalong Bay Vietnam is recognized as the famous World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1994 and the New 7 Wonders of Nature voted by the tourists over the world in 2012. Founded in 2006, Amazing Halong Bay becomes one of the best halong bay [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
(_) (_) /_ _______/
Outdoors Activities: Rostyslav
If you like walking, travel along the trace of the old roman waterpipe, nearly 100km long. You can enjoy a nice nature and see the leftovers of...
General: The roman waterpipe
There are some nice possibilities to go for shopping, in the city center and at some shopping malls.
Shopping: If you want to go shopping...
Good nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs.
Night Life & Entertainment: Nightlife in Wurzburg
Easter in Egypt Package - Egypt Tour $ 949 per person and single supplement is $ 320 DAY 01: THU 05 APRIL - Upon arrival at Cairo...
General: Easter egypt package $949
Head to DC10 on Sunday, it's really good fun. Although be prepared for the long haul. It lasts from Sunday morning until 8am on Monday!
Night Life & Entertainment: Ibiza Holidays
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
4 Days 3 Night Itinerary for Ooty: Day 1: Arrive into Coonoor and check into a homestay/ resort/bungalow at Coonoor. After lunch, get a taxi...
Sightseeing: 4 days 3 Nights Itinerary for Ooty
Located between Milan and Venice, the city of Romeo and Juliet is popular for its historical monuments and wonderful landscapes. This city has a...
History & Culture: A Land with Attractions in Diversity
It is said that Joe’s is a Miami landmark, because they were the first who discovered and prepared stone crabs. It is true though that their crab...
Food: Joe’s Stone Crab in Miami