Central Golf Coast Vacation in Vietnam 6 days, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Central Golf Coast Vacation in Vietnam 6 days
- General travel tip
- City center
Upon arrival at Danang, you will be greeted by our guide who will begin by escorting you on a tour of the city, including the Cham Museum where you can find out more about this ancient but advanced civilization.
After leaving Danang for the Marble Mountains, you will have an opportunity to climb to the top and admire the temples that have a commanding view of the surrounding district. You will then have a welcome dinner at restaurant in Danang.
Day 2: Danang Golf Club (B)
After breakfast at your hotel, our driver will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to Danang Golf Club
The club is situated on the central coast of Vietnam amid 150 hectares of dunescape. Its chief features are a 7,160 –yard, 18 hole, links-style layout by Australian golf legend and former world number one Greg Norman.
You will have two rounds at this beautiful golf course, before returning to your hotel for free time and restful night at the beach front resort.
Day 3: Danang – A Half Day Trip to Hoi An Town (B and Dinner)
You can enjoy a late wake up and have the morning free to explore the beach or lay by the pool.
In the afternoon you will drive to Hoi An and enjoy a half day walking orientation tour, which will include the Chinese Assembly Halls, the Japanese Bridge, Tan Ky House, and the Handicraft House. Following the tour, there will be free time to discover what else Hoi An has to offer such as fast service tailors, cycle tours to lush villages, cooking classes in one of many restaurants, or simply relaxing on the beach.
You will have dinner at one of the finest restaurant in town before our driver transfers you back to Danang where you may choose to explore the night life or return to the hotel to unwind.
Day 4: Montgomerie Links Danang (B)
You will have a full day at one of the best golf courses in Vietnam, with two rounds at Montgomerie Links Danang
The golf course is located near breathtaking Ha My Beach and is a stunning 7,200 yard, par 72 championship golf course with lighted driving range.
Montgomerie Links has capitalizes on its close proximity to both the warm, tranquil East Sea and striking Marble Mountains, which are clearly visible from various points on the course.
Day 5: Danang – Hue Imperial Capital City (B/L)
The destination for today is Hue City, about a two hour drive. Along the way you will travel over the Hai Van Pass, stopping at the top to take in the stunning views of Lang Co Beach before arriving in Hue.
You will embark on a tour of the city and see attractions such as the Citadel, the Forbidden Purple City, the Imperial Museum and the famous Ming Mang’s Tomb. You will then drive back to Danang for a restful night.
Day 6: Depart Danang (B)
There is no activity planned for today, so you are free to enjoy your time souvenir shopping until transferring to the airport for your onward flight.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam Family Vacations 8 days | Luxury Travel VietnamDay 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City On arrival at Ho Chi Minh's Tan Son Nhat International airport, you will be greeted by our guide and transferred to your hotel in town. Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: Cao Dai Temples & Cu Chi Tunnels (B) This [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Best Market from Can Cau to Bac Ha 4 days/ 3nightsDay 1 : Hanoi -Laocai ( night train ) Pick up at your hotel and taxi take you to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train at at 9:30 PM to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train. Day 2 : Arrival Laocai - Bacha - Cancau market [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Travel HolidayVietnam Travel Holiday, Holiday Tour Travel, Vietnam Travel Holidays-Vietnam Lao Cambodia Travel, Vietnam Laos Cambodia Tour Vietnamtravelways.com operated by OPENTOUR VIETNAM GROUP [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Expected to welcome the six million international...Expected to welcome the six million international visitors in Quang Ninh VNAT said, with current growth, Vietnam's tourism sector is expected to welcome the six million international guests by the end of this December. According to VNAT, [...]D: 2.3mi10
- Organizing a Laos vacation from HanoiLaos is a destination that should not be missed when someone planning an Indochina holiday, this lush, green and wonderfully preserved destination is home to some of the most beautiful towns in Asia, one could enjoy a week or longer stay in [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The best way to visit Bruges is ... on foot. Of course, I recommend also to take a boat through the superb canals, but rather than that only on...
General: The best way to visit Brugges
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
Los Cabos, Mexico
A really beautiful place to spend some days and nights at. The Marbella is not only gorgeous and with a unique, Mexican-style design, but located...
General: Marbella Suites en la Playa in Los Cabos
Brewery restaurant Teerenpeli is a great place for drink in Lahti. They brew their on beer and cider. Teerenpeli is also one of the...
Food: Teerenpeli - Best place for a pint
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Check booking fares early & often The flight booking fares always fluctuate, so timing is everything to book a flight ticket. I recommend...
General: Minimal stop when flying
It is something I have never seen before. This is a unique thing and it's just amazing. It's the dreams of my childhood coming true! The problem is...
History & Culture: Norvegian Museum of Magic
Hua Hin, Thailand
When staying at Hua Hin, you would be at times overwhelmed by its sheer beauty and all that it has to offer as a holiday getaway. It would serve...
General: When staying at Hua Hin
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer