Central Golf Coast Vacation in Vietnam 6 days, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Central Golf Coast Vacation in Vietnam 6 days
- General travel tip
- City center
Upon arrival at Danang, you will be greeted by our guide who will begin by escorting you on a tour of the city, including the Cham Museum where you can find out more about this ancient but advanced civilization.
After leaving Danang for the Marble Mountains, you will have an opportunity to climb to the top and admire the temples that have a commanding view of the surrounding district. You will then have a welcome dinner at restaurant in Danang.
Day 2: Danang Golf Club (B)
After breakfast at your hotel, our driver will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to Danang Golf Club
The club is situated on the central coast of Vietnam amid 150 hectares of dunescape. Its chief features are a 7,160 –yard, 18 hole, links-style layout by Australian golf legend and former world number one Greg Norman.
You will have two rounds at this beautiful golf course, before returning to your hotel for free time and restful night at the beach front resort.
Day 3: Danang – A Half Day Trip to Hoi An Town (B and Dinner)
You can enjoy a late wake up and have the morning free to explore the beach or lay by the pool.
In the afternoon you will drive to Hoi An and enjoy a half day walking orientation tour, which will include the Chinese Assembly Halls, the Japanese Bridge, Tan Ky House, and the Handicraft House. Following the tour, there will be free time to discover what else Hoi An has to offer such as fast service tailors, cycle tours to lush villages, cooking classes in one of many restaurants, or simply relaxing on the beach.
You will have dinner at one of the finest restaurant in town before our driver transfers you back to Danang where you may choose to explore the night life or return to the hotel to unwind.
Day 4: Montgomerie Links Danang (B)
You will have a full day at one of the best golf courses in Vietnam, with two rounds at Montgomerie Links Danang
The golf course is located near breathtaking Ha My Beach and is a stunning 7,200 yard, par 72 championship golf course with lighted driving range.
Montgomerie Links has capitalizes on its close proximity to both the warm, tranquil East Sea and striking Marble Mountains, which are clearly visible from various points on the course.
Day 5: Danang – Hue Imperial Capital City (B/L)
The destination for today is Hue City, about a two hour drive. Along the way you will travel over the Hai Van Pass, stopping at the top to take in the stunning views of Lang Co Beach before arriving in Hue.
You will embark on a tour of the city and see attractions such as the Citadel, the Forbidden Purple City, the Imperial Museum and the famous Ming Mang’s Tomb. You will then drive back to Danang for a restful night.
Day 6: Depart Danang (B)
There is no activity planned for today, so you are free to enjoy your time souvenir shopping until transferring to the airport for your onward flight.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Halong bay - Cat Ba - Monkey Island Resort 4 DaysDay 1: Hanoi – Ha long (Lunch, dinner) 08h00 AM: Depart for Halong in 3 hours and a half (you will have a short break of 30 minutes in Hai Duong province). 11h30 AM: Arrive Ha long bay, get on the Junk, your lunch will be in the [...]D: n/a00
- Why do you need to Vietnam?If you only have time to explore one country in Southeast Asia, choose VIETNAM! Let’s admit it, when it comes to travel, Vietnam gets a bit of a bad rep. Before coming here all I heard were stories of travel scams, robberies, aggressive [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Booking luxury holiday to Vietnam for Lunar New Year 2016Luxury Holiday makers heading to Vietnam towards the start of February may find their stay at the luxury resorts coincides with the Traditional Lunar New Year called TET holiday in Vietnamese lunar calendar. The New Year event, which is [...]D: n/a00
- Hanoi AcoomodationHanoi Sunshine Suites hotel This brand-new modern 3,5 hotel is located right in the heart of Old Quarter Hanoi, nearby everything you might need for your stay such as restaurants, local markets, souvenir shops, banks, tour agents... It [...]D: 0.2mi10
- Cruises In Halong | Halong Bay Cruise Reviews By Custom...Title: Tour in Vietnam | Vietnam Tour Package | Vietnam Tours Operator Url: http://www.customvietnamtravel.com Description: Tour in Vietnam, As one of the travel companies in Vietnam, Custom Vietnam Travel is committed to bring satisfaction [...]D: 1.4mi10
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Salzburg, there´s not only the fact interesting that Mozart was born there. Also the medieval castle Hohensalzburg, built in 1077,...
History & Culture: Castle Hohensalzburg
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
This is a fun but rather Westerner oriented classic. Q-Bar is for you if you like cocktails, if you like style and well if you like bangkok...
Night Life & Entertainment: Q-Bar
There are natural attractions near Moshi to see such as waterfalls located at slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro. Moshi is located at base of Mount...
Outdoors Activities: Moshi is basecamp for Kilimanjaro climb, waterfalls travel places
Scuba diving, whether you are a beginner or a professional, is for everyone a challenge. For me it was the most memorable experience of my life. I...
Outdoors Activities: Rainbow Scuba Diving –The Best
Saint Paul, Minnesota
With so many areas to explore, the Minnesota Children's Museum is quite suitable for all ages. Though there are exhibits which toddlers might...
Family & Fun: Minnesota Children's Museum
Hoi An, Vietnam
If you are planning your Travel to Vietnam and especially in Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue in central region of country, try to make it consider with the...
General: Full Moon festival in Hoi An
Hong Kong, China
One of the greatest attractions of Asia, Ocean Park is a must see when going to Hong Kong. It is one of the world’s most visited amusement parks...
Family & Fun: Ocean Park in Hong Kong