Central Golf Coast Vacation in Vietnam 6 days, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Central Golf Coast Vacation in Vietnam 6 days
- General travel tip
- City center
Upon arrival at Danang, you will be greeted by our guide who will begin by escorting you on a tour of the city, including the Cham Museum where you can find out more about this ancient but advanced civilization.
After leaving Danang for the Marble Mountains, you will have an opportunity to climb to the top and admire the temples that have a commanding view of the surrounding district. You will then have a welcome dinner at restaurant in Danang.
Day 2: Danang Golf Club (B)
After breakfast at your hotel, our driver will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to Danang Golf Club
The club is situated on the central coast of Vietnam amid 150 hectares of dunescape. Its chief features are a 7,160 –yard, 18 hole, links-style layout by Australian golf legend and former world number one Greg Norman.
You will have two rounds at this beautiful golf course, before returning to your hotel for free time and restful night at the beach front resort.
Day 3: Danang – A Half Day Trip to Hoi An Town (B and Dinner)
You can enjoy a late wake up and have the morning free to explore the beach or lay by the pool.
In the afternoon you will drive to Hoi An and enjoy a half day walking orientation tour, which will include the Chinese Assembly Halls, the Japanese Bridge, Tan Ky House, and the Handicraft House. Following the tour, there will be free time to discover what else Hoi An has to offer such as fast service tailors, cycle tours to lush villages, cooking classes in one of many restaurants, or simply relaxing on the beach.
You will have dinner at one of the finest restaurant in town before our driver transfers you back to Danang where you may choose to explore the night life or return to the hotel to unwind.
Day 4: Montgomerie Links Danang (B)
You will have a full day at one of the best golf courses in Vietnam, with two rounds at Montgomerie Links Danang
The golf course is located near breathtaking Ha My Beach and is a stunning 7,200 yard, par 72 championship golf course with lighted driving range.
Montgomerie Links has capitalizes on its close proximity to both the warm, tranquil East Sea and striking Marble Mountains, which are clearly visible from various points on the course.
Day 5: Danang – Hue Imperial Capital City (B/L)
The destination for today is Hue City, about a two hour drive. Along the way you will travel over the Hai Van Pass, stopping at the top to take in the stunning views of Lang Co Beach before arriving in Hue.
You will embark on a tour of the city and see attractions such as the Citadel, the Forbidden Purple City, the Imperial Museum and the famous Ming Mang’s Tomb. You will then drive back to Danang for a restful night.
Day 6: Depart Danang (B)
There is no activity planned for today, so you are free to enjoy your time souvenir shopping until transferring to the airport for your onward flight.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Experience a magical mix of beaches, post colonial,Unesco...16 Days trip to Vietnam by Luxury Travel Vietnam Outlined tour program: Day 1: Arrival Hanoi (D) Day 2: Hanoi (B/L) Day 3: Half Day City Hanoi with visit artist and dine in style, (B/D) Day 4: Hanoi - Halong Bay Natural World Heritage [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Make the Most of Your Hanoi City Day Trip with www...“Buffalo Tours takes you to a fully guided day tour to Hanoi city and makes you enjoy the selected highlights that this beautiful and charismatic city has to offer.” Explore major highlights that Vietnam Hanoi city tour has [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Finding reasonable Cambodia tour packagesIf you are trying to take a Cambodia tour packages and would like to explore the marvels of ancient Indochina on a well planned holiday package, then, what better than to opt for a reasonable offers that are designed for like-minded holiday [...]D: n/a00
- Adventures in CambodiaCambodia tour packages could be divided into few different category of vacation suit for different traveling style, an adventure geek will find Cambodia and or Laos together a great combination for a thrilling holiday, history buffs, will [...]D: n/a00
- Vacation in Vietnam for solo female travelersGirls are always concerning about where to travel to feel more safe, or to get the most of the destination they vacationing to in a easier way, our girl guides in following article will tell you more about having a worry free luxury [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
An easy way to go to Brussels is from Charleloi's Airport (from 2008 a new and bigger terminal is active, the old one is only reserved now for...
General: From Charleroi to Brussels
Wenn man Whiskey schätzt, dann ist der Dudelsack ein idealer Ort. Dort kann man aus über 100 verschiedenen Sorten auswählen und genießen.
The Berlin Zoo is just amazing. It is the oldest zoo in Germany and it's huge. Gives home to more than 14,000 animals of 1,500 species. They have a...
Family & Fun: Berlin Zoo and Aqarium
Do you want to eat cheap in Bielefeld? Then visit the university's restaurant. A menu costs from 3-4,50 Euro. You should use the student's mansa,...
Food: Eating Cheap in Bielefeld
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
Tour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient...
Night Life & Entertainment: Desertakakus
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Washington, District Of Columbia
The huge 19-foot tall white marble statue of Abraham Lincoln is a must-see sight in Washington. Whether you are a visitor or a local this place is...
History & Culture: Lincoln Memorial in Washington
Hanoi Bac Mai, Vietnam
Top places to visit on your Myanmar Tour Packages # 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in...
Sightseeing: Top destinations to see in Myanmar