Central Golf Coast Vacation in Vietnam 6 days, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Central Golf Coast Vacation in Vietnam 6 days
- General travel tip
- City center
Upon arrival at Danang, you will be greeted by our guide who will begin by escorting you on a tour of the city, including the Cham Museum where you can find out more about this ancient but advanced civilization.
After leaving Danang for the Marble Mountains, you will have an opportunity to climb to the top and admire the temples that have a commanding view of the surrounding district. You will then have a welcome dinner at restaurant in Danang.
Day 2: Danang Golf Club (B)
After breakfast at your hotel, our driver will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to Danang Golf Club
The club is situated on the central coast of Vietnam amid 150 hectares of dunescape. Its chief features are a 7,160 –yard, 18 hole, links-style layout by Australian golf legend and former world number one Greg Norman.
You will have two rounds at this beautiful golf course, before returning to your hotel for free time and restful night at the beach front resort.
Day 3: Danang – A Half Day Trip to Hoi An Town (B and Dinner)
You can enjoy a late wake up and have the morning free to explore the beach or lay by the pool.
In the afternoon you will drive to Hoi An and enjoy a half day walking orientation tour, which will include the Chinese Assembly Halls, the Japanese Bridge, Tan Ky House, and the Handicraft House. Following the tour, there will be free time to discover what else Hoi An has to offer such as fast service tailors, cycle tours to lush villages, cooking classes in one of many restaurants, or simply relaxing on the beach.
You will have dinner at one of the finest restaurant in town before our driver transfers you back to Danang where you may choose to explore the night life or return to the hotel to unwind.
Day 4: Montgomerie Links Danang (B)
You will have a full day at one of the best golf courses in Vietnam, with two rounds at Montgomerie Links Danang
The golf course is located near breathtaking Ha My Beach and is a stunning 7,200 yard, par 72 championship golf course with lighted driving range.
Montgomerie Links has capitalizes on its close proximity to both the warm, tranquil East Sea and striking Marble Mountains, which are clearly visible from various points on the course.
Day 5: Danang – Hue Imperial Capital City (B/L)
The destination for today is Hue City, about a two hour drive. Along the way you will travel over the Hai Van Pass, stopping at the top to take in the stunning views of Lang Co Beach before arriving in Hue.
You will embark on a tour of the city and see attractions such as the Citadel, the Forbidden Purple City, the Imperial Museum and the famous Ming Mang’s Tomb. You will then drive back to Danang for a restful night.
Day 6: Depart Danang (B)
There is no activity planned for today, so you are free to enjoy your time souvenir shopping until transferring to the airport for your onward flight.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam tour packagesHanoi Sky Travel has now become one of the best tour operator in Vietnam and has successfully helped thousands of travelers realize their dream of traveling to Vietnam.HST provides customers with abundantly and detailed destination [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi...Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi – Halong Bay (06 Days 05 Nights) Day01: Saigon Arrival Dinner Arrival in Saigon, meet Welcome Vietnam Tour local guide at Tan [...]D: 696.8mi00
- Come back from VietnamI have just come back home from Vietnam which is a small lovely country. I had travelled there for three weeks. I went to famous place in Vietnam as Halong, Nhatrang and ending of Hanoi. The seasides in Vietnam are so impressed. Halong is [...]D: 2.1mi01
- Mekong Biking 3 Days Saigon - Ben Tre - Vinh Long - Can ThoDay1: Saigon to Vinh Long. (Lunch, dinner) We travel two hours from Saigon to My Tho where we board our boat. Late morning finds us drifting down bustling arteries of the Mekong from where we veer off to travel down the tranquil canals. Our [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Highlight ToursWe at World Mate Travel and Trading ( International Tour Operator Licence: No 01-282 /2010/TCDL-GP LHQT)have spent many years establishing our travel business in Indochina and have built a good and reliable team who are suitably qualified, [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
10 Day Irresistible Egypt 10 Day Irresistible Egypt Featuring the Oberoi Mena House and m/s Radamis I Three Departures Only ITINERARY DAY 01...
History & Culture: 10 days irresistible egypt with all airfare $
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
Trekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and...
General: Plan Your Trip With Trekeffect
If you go to Tusnad don't miss to visit the Saint Anna lake. It is a bid cold but very beautiful!
Outdoors Activities: You must visit the St. Anna lake
Hanauma Bay is wonderful for the lovers of snorkeling, but not only. It is like being in an aquarium. I couldn't believe how close I was to those...
Outdoors Activities: Hanauma Bay in Honolulu
San Jacinto is a monument and museum destined to commemorate the bloody war for the Independence of Texas. The place is great and touching, I...
History & Culture: San Jacinto Monument and Museum
Miami Beach, Florida
This restaurant has the best wine list of all Miami, but their cuisine is just not up to the standard. Not to mention their food is overprized. ...
Food: Azul – Best wine list, worst cuisine in Miami
Durban, South Africa
Looking for a Durban, South Africa hotel for this weekend for this Friday and Saturday night? You will definitely get the most value and the best...
General: The Best Hotels in Durban For This Weekend
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter