Vietnam Travel Tips, Asia
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam travel tips
Browse useful Vietnam travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Vietnam you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Vietnam or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Vietnam
- Motorbike holiday to VietnamDa Nang travel tipsIf you are keen on to spend a holiday to Vietnam a bit different from usual itineraries that almost everyone follow it then there’s something about the open road and motorbikes and there’s a little bit more something about motorbike [...]D: n/a00
- Top Things to include to your Cambodia TourHanoi travel tipsTravelers rave about a Cambodia tour packages and would like to visit the must see attraction including a few day beach stay at Sihanoukville or other surrounded coastlines. However, if you’d like to know more about the must see list to [...]D: n/a00
- Top destinations to see in MyanmarHanoi Bac Mai travel tipsTop places to visit on your Myanmar Tour Packages # 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in central Myanmar, this is where you will have chance to discover the life on water besides visiting [...]D: n/a00
- Travel to Saigon with eVisa onlineHo Chi Minh City travel tipsA holiday in Vietnam is not complete without taking Ho Chi Minh City tour. Ho Chi Minh City or SaiGon is still frequently referred to, is Vietnam’s largest city. It is a fast-paced metropolis full of contrasts, with street vendors selling [...]D: 1.2mi00
- How to experience your tour in Mai Chau?Hoa Binh travel tipsThe valley is Mai Chau town of Hoa Binh province which is located 135km southwest of Hanoi. The word “valley” means that it is surrounded by mountains and clouds. The people in Mai Chau Valley are mainly White Thai, H’mong, Muong and [...]D: 690.1mi00
- Full Moon festival in Hoi AnHoi An travel tipsIf you are planning your Travel to Vietnam and especially in Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue in central region of country, try to make it consider with the full moon festival. Sometimes the best laid plans for travel fall apart and dates don’t [...]D: n/a00
- What to see in Hue city?Hue travel tipsHue is my countryside because i was born and raised up here. Due to its special location and culture, Hue isn't an ideal place for business. As a result, a lot of local people here (like me) must move to others city for working and living. [...]D: 49.1mi00
- Luxury Spa vacation in VietnamNha Trang travel tipsGenerally a spa Vietnam vacation packages include a range of treatments such as yoga sessions, spa treatments, meditation, and body massage sessions. All these services are provided through specially trained therapists and hotels as well as [...]D: n/a00
- Holiday to less traveled road in VietnamNinh Binh travel tipsNinh Binh: Particularly Trang An within an hour distance from Hanoi near the southern margin of the Red river delta, the Trang An landscape complex is spectacular combination of limestone karst peaks permeated with valleys and surrounded by [...]D: n/a00
- Sapa Love MarketSa Pa travel tipsCan Cau or as it commonly known the Bac Ha Market though it is similar in many ways, both Can Cau and Bac Ha markets have something for you to discover while vacationing in Vietnam and specially in north-west and to the Sapa region. If you [...]D: n/a00
- Luxury Ho Chi Minh City-Hanoi Tour 10 Days/9 NightsViet Tri travel tipsDay 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam You arrive Tan Son Nhat (Saigon) International Airport. Transfer from Airport to Ho Chi Minh City at any time then transfer to hotel in Ho Chi Minh City for check in. Free for leisure. Overnight in Ho [...]D: 28.7mi00
Things about Vietnam you may be interested in
Browse Vietnam travel tips by cities:Da Nang (3)Hanoi (79)Hanoi Bac Mai (1)Ho Chi Minh City (37)Hoa Binh (1)Hoi An (1)Hue (3)Nha Trang (4)Ninh Binh (1)Sa Pa (2)Viet Tri (1)
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Fastnacht(or in 'bärndütsch' fasnacht) is one of the bigest event in this muliticultural country, irrespectively of different...
Night Life & Entertainment: 'Fastnacht'
The Gothic style Cathedral is the main attraction of the city. It would be really hard to miss it because it's huge. It was built from volcanic...
History & Culture: Cathedral Notre Dame
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
They have great Italian food and good jazz all the time. They have a TV and you can freely read newspapers and magazines. Altogether it's a rather...
Night Life & Entertainment: Caffè Megara
'Never been here before? We'll help you to organise your travel, but it is your trip in Morocco, you decide what to see where to go and when to...
Sightseeing: Morocco Desert Tour
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
In the cave the temperature is about 7 Celsius, wear tick clothes
General: Wear tick clothes
This is something you really shouldn't miss. This open air museum is only 2 km from the city and is huge. There are houses exposed, original...
Outdoors Activities: Museum of Traditional Folk Civilisation
Bakersfield has some entertaining venues on its sleeves and the very best of them all is - I think - Trout's Blackboard, which is a dance hall,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Trout's Blackboard