Holiday to less traveled road in Vietnam, Ninh Binh
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ninh Binh > Holiday to less traveled road in Vietnam
- General travel tip
- City center
Phu Yen: Arguably one of the most beautiful landscapes in Vietnam, Tuy Hoa is known for its pristine beaches and stunning natural resources which lies just 120 kilometers north of Nha Trang and has its own airport with direct flights to Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, the geography of Phu Yen is varied and diverse with the Truong Son mountains overlooking a narrow strip of plain tucked between the ocean and the foothills which could be count as one of the less traveled destination for any traveler who is looking for a quiet and perhaps a romantic vacation.
Dong Thap: One of the most attractive spots in Dong Thap is Tram Chim national park, lying 165 KM from Ho Chi Minh City. The park is home to diverse array of fauna with over 100 kinds of animal, 100 types of fish, and 147 species of water birds makes it an ideal location for travelers with more interest for bird watching and the eco-tourism lovers. Tam Chim Also houses 130 plant suc as Melaleuca, eleocharis, ischaemum, and oryza rofipogon.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Vietnam
- Expected to welcome the six million international...Expected to welcome the six million international visitors in Quang Ninh VNAT said, with current growth, Vietnam's tourism sector is expected to welcome the six million international guests by the end of this December. According to VNAT, [...]D: 2.3mi10
- Motorbike holiday to VietnamIf you are keen on to spend a holiday to Vietnam a bit different from usual itineraries that almost everyone follow it then there’s something about the open road and motorbikes and there’s a little bit more something about motorbike [...]D: n/a00
- Halong bay - Cat Ba - Monkey Island Resort 4 DaysDay 1: Hanoi – Ha long (Lunch, dinner) 08h00 AM: Depart for Halong in 3 hours and a half (you will have a short break of 30 minutes in Hai Duong province). 11h30 AM: Arrive Ha long bay, get on the Junk, your lunch will be in the [...]D: n/a00
- Why do you need to Vietnam?If you only have time to explore one country in Southeast Asia, choose VIETNAM! Let’s admit it, when it comes to travel, Vietnam gets a bit of a bad rep. Before coming here all I heard were stories of travel scams, robberies, aggressive [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Adventures in CambodiaCambodia tour packages could be divided into few different category of vacation suit for different traveling style, an adventure geek will find Cambodia and or Laos together a great combination for a thrilling holiday, history buffs, will [...]D: n/a00
Things about Ninh Binh you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Cologne, you definitely should visit this museum, if you´re interested in history of ancient romans and similar epoch´s. It shows...
History & Culture: Roman germanic museum at the city center
In Konstanz gibt es viele Museen, Theater, Kunst und Bauwerke, so wie das Rathaus oder das Schnetztor.
General: Museen, Theater und Rathaus
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
The Alhambra is definitely a must see. It is the most beautiful of all Granada's great buildings and other Arabic memories. The Alhambra is...
History & Culture: The Alhambra
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
Islands shouldn't be missed for a Croatian experience. Some information about Island Rab at http://www.rabholidays.com
General: Islands of the Adriatic sea
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
It's all about getting the lowest price possible for what you need in Sicily,Il. That's why our budget Sicily hotels are inexpensive but jam packed...
Food: Budget Sicily Hotels