Holiday to less traveled road in Vietnam, Ninh Binh
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ninh Binh > Holiday to less traveled road in Vietnam
- General travel tip
- City center
Phu Yen: Arguably one of the most beautiful landscapes in Vietnam, Tuy Hoa is known for its pristine beaches and stunning natural resources which lies just 120 kilometers north of Nha Trang and has its own airport with direct flights to Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, the geography of Phu Yen is varied and diverse with the Truong Son mountains overlooking a narrow strip of plain tucked between the ocean and the foothills which could be count as one of the less traveled destination for any traveler who is looking for a quiet and perhaps a romantic vacation.
Dong Thap: One of the most attractive spots in Dong Thap is Tram Chim national park, lying 165 KM from Ho Chi Minh City. The park is home to diverse array of fauna with over 100 kinds of animal, 100 types of fish, and 147 species of water birds makes it an ideal location for travelers with more interest for bird watching and the eco-tourism lovers. Tam Chim Also houses 130 plant suc as Melaleuca, eleocharis, ischaemum, and oryza rofipogon.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Vietnam
- Festivals in Vietnam in FebruaryLunar New Year, TET Holiday There is no more colorful time to be in Vietnam than during the days leading up to the Lunar New year ( known as 'Tet Nguyen Dan' or 'Tet'), the most important as well as the most widely and heartily celebrated [...]D: n/a00
- Crossing the roads of Ho Chi Minh CityTo many of how not experience heavy traffic situations, the roads and streets of Ho Chi Minh city can be a great surprise. The roads of Ho Chi Minh city is congested with many motorbikes. This can be very intimidating to cross the [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Halong bay - Cat Ba - Monkey Island Resort 4 DaysDay 1: Hanoi – Ha long (Lunch, dinner) 08h00 AM: Depart for Halong in 3 hours and a half (you will have a short break of 30 minutes in Hai Duong province). 11h30 AM: Arrive Ha long bay, get on the Junk, your lunch will be in the [...]D: n/a00
- Expected to welcome the six million international...Expected to welcome the six million international visitors in Quang Ninh VNAT said, with current growth, Vietnam's tourism sector is expected to welcome the six million international guests by the end of this December. According to VNAT, [...]D: 2.3mi10
- Cholon (Chinatown)This place is the Chinatown of Vietnam. Most of Vietnam’s ethnic Chinese, the largest ethnic minority group in Vietnam, live here. This is a great place to see how the locals go about their daily life. There is quite a number of [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Ninh Binh you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Austins Ferry, Australia
On a Luxury sailing cruises at Whitsundays private yacht charter, sailing charter with Real life enjoy reef walking, Whole, Golfing, Sundancer,...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
However, if you can, avoid Frankfurt and go to Munich. :)
General: Avoid it and go to Munich
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
The Wailing Wall or Western Wall is a world famous site of Jerusalem. This is the last remaining wall of Herod's Temple destroyed by the Romans. ...
Sightseeing: The Wailing Wall
If you are interested in greek and roman culture, you should definitely visit the national museum of Naples. There you can see excellent findings...
History & Culture: National Museum of Naples
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Only a couple of miles from Atlantic City, near Margate, this amazing and quite interesting sight is a picture-perfect destination. Kids love Lucy...
Sightseeing: Lucy the Elephant
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
Saint Louis, Missouri
One the main attractions of the city is definitely the St. Louis Zoo, which is well-known for its preservation of endangered species. The staff is...
Family & Fun: St. Louis Zoo