Holiday to less traveled road in Vietnam, Ninh Binh
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ninh Binh > Holiday to less traveled road in Vietnam
- General travel tip
- City center
Phu Yen: Arguably one of the most beautiful landscapes in Vietnam, Tuy Hoa is known for its pristine beaches and stunning natural resources which lies just 120 kilometers north of Nha Trang and has its own airport with direct flights to Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, the geography of Phu Yen is varied and diverse with the Truong Son mountains overlooking a narrow strip of plain tucked between the ocean and the foothills which could be count as one of the less traveled destination for any traveler who is looking for a quiet and perhaps a romantic vacation.
Dong Thap: One of the most attractive spots in Dong Thap is Tram Chim national park, lying 165 KM from Ho Chi Minh City. The park is home to diverse array of fauna with over 100 kinds of animal, 100 types of fish, and 147 species of water birds makes it an ideal location for travelers with more interest for bird watching and the eco-tourism lovers. Tam Chim Also houses 130 plant suc as Melaleuca, eleocharis, ischaemum, and oryza rofipogon.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Vietnam
- Come back from VietnamI have just come back home from Vietnam which is a small lovely country. I had travelled there for three weeks. I went to famous place in Vietnam as Halong, Nhatrang and ending of Hanoi. The seasides in Vietnam are so impressed. Halong is [...]D: 2.1mi01
- Finding reasonable Cambodia tour packagesIf you are trying to take a Cambodia tour packages and would like to explore the marvels of ancient Indochina on a well planned holiday package, then, what better than to opt for a reasonable offers that are designed for like-minded holiday [...]D: n/a00
- Luxury Spa vacation in VietnamGenerally a spa Vietnam vacation packages include a range of treatments such as yoga sessions, spa treatments, meditation, and body massage sessions. All these services are provided through specially trained therapists and hotels as well as [...]D: n/a00
- Fitting in with the people in Ho Chi Minh CityThe people of Ho Chi Minh City especially the ladies do not wear revealing clothes and are dressed very decently and conservatively. For example most local woman do not wear shorts or sleeveless t-shirts on the streets. This is because they [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Cholon (Chinatown)This place is the Chinatown of Vietnam. Most of Vietnam’s ethnic Chinese, the largest ethnic minority group in Vietnam, live here. This is a great place to see how the locals go about their daily life. There is quite a number of [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Ninh Binh you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
When Bishop Ignace Bourget planned and oversaw the construction of the Cathedral of Mary, Queen of the World, he had in mind the Saint Peter...
History & Culture: Cathedral of Mary Queen of the World
The Rheinfälle at Schaffhausen are really some kind of nature play. Big and impressing the rive Rhine has got waterfalls there. You can either...
Outdoors Activities: The big waterfall called Rheinfälle
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
Blackpool, United Kingdom
If there is a daredevil inside of you, or you are looking for an ideal place to spend a lazy afternoon with the family, head on down to Pleasure...
General: Pleasure Beach Theme Park, Blackpool, United Kingdom
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Akshardham is a majestic religious structure with stone carved throughout the building spread in huge 23 acres of land. Gardens, exhibitions and...
General: Akshardham Temple
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
There are a lot of options and packages to for travelers to explore Cambodia and Laos together on a single multi destination holiday, this options...
Sightseeing: Cambodia and Laos travel
This burial ground is located in the south of Marrakesh and it is a beautiful example of the Arabic art and architecture. It is a burial place...
Sightseeing: The Saadian Tombs
Raleigh, North Carolina
One of the finest, even if not the oldest restaurants in town, the Bloomsbury Bistro welcomes its guests with warmth every time. I've been to...
Food: Bloomsbury Bistro
Virginia Beach, Virginia
A beautiful small architectural gem located by the Lynnhaven River and open to the public. The Lynnhaven House is built from brick and looks really...
Sightseeing: Lynnhaven House