How to experience your tour in Mai Chau?, Hoa Binh, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hoa Binh > How to experience your tour in Mai Chau?
- General travel tip
- City center
With purely fresh air, picturesque scenery with towering peaks, lush rice fields, emerald forest...and endearing culture, Mai Chau Valley makes a fantastic destination to escape the city bustle, and to live a relaxed and happy life closer to the nature.
If you're looking for a great place for your upcoming tours in the North of Viet Nam, Mai Chau Valley's your best choice. As a result, the valley was proudly listed in the TOP must-visit destinations in Asian by Agoda.com
How to stay here?
During your tour here, tourists can choose between “homestay” with “hotels”. Homestay means you can live, eat and do everything as if you were a local people at their own house. Although it's cheap, homestay is an uncomfortable way for you to experience Mai Chau Valley (My opinion).
After the 1st day, i and my wife decided to book a room in Poom Coong village. Mai Chau Sunset Boutique Hotel is our final choice and thanks God we were here. The hotel's amazing and we love its traditional unique architecture and space. The service is also useful and we save our time to have great experiences in Mai Chau Valley.
What should you do here?
Some of interesting activities that you can do and enjoy in Mai Chau Valley are:
- Local market: Buy products made by ethnic people here such as “tho cam” (traditional costumes), agricultural products and etc...
- Bike/Motorbike tour to discover the whole valley: Rent a bike or motorbike to go around the small village and town.
- Trekking tour in Puluong Nature Reserve
- Traditional activities with local ethnic people here by night such as “nhay sap” (bamboo dance), “ruou can” (drink wine), sing and play traditional games.
I love Mai Chau Valley and I will never forget the rolling landscape and the friendly, charming nature of the people here. I will be back if I have a chance.
Pom Coong village, Mai Chau, Hoa Binh
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Vietnam
- Halong Bay Cruises, travel tipsHa Long Bay is in northern Vietnam, 170 km (105 mi) east of Hanoi. The bay is famous for its scenic ocean karst topography and is often included in lists of natural wonders of the world. This amazing seascape of virtually uninhabited [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Vietnam culinary VacationVietnam is a wonderful destination for any kind of vacation and a country that is home to amazing attractions and superb tourist sites, Vietnam is rich in diverse culture, history of thousand years and more than everything a destination [...]D: n/a00
- Luxury Romance Vacation Getaways in VietnamIf you and your partner want a more exciting vacation, Cai Be floating market in Tien Giang province, about 100 kilometers from Ho Chi Minh City, is the place. Unlike other floating market that only open in the morning, Cai Be market runs [...]D: n/a00
- Sunglasses in Ho Chi MinhSince Vietnam is situated quite close to the equator the sunlight that it receives can be quite damaging to the eyes. Furthermore the streets of Ho Chi Minh can get dusty as well as the smoke from the busy traffic can cause eye irritation [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Experience a magical mix of beaches, post colonial,Unesco...16 Days trip to Vietnam by Luxury Travel Vietnam Outlined tour program: Day 1: Arrival Hanoi (D) Day 2: Hanoi (B/L) Day 3: Half Day City Hanoi with visit artist and dine in style, (B/D) Day 4: Hanoi - Halong Bay Natural World Heritage [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Hoa Binh you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
If you are in Athens and you have a little time, go to the Parliament and watch the guard change. This happens in every hour if I remember well.
Family & Fun: Guard change attraction at the Parliament
If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on...
Sightseeing: Litochoro - a place you should see!
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
Rishikesh is a holy place with a list of interesting and historic places to visit. But the unknown fact is, Rishikesh is also meant for the thrill...
General: Rishikesh River Rafting Tips.
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
Belen, New Mexico
Situated along the Rio Grande this nature reserve seeks to reverse the decline of the bosque wetlands. It is run by the Valencia Soil &...
Outdoors Activities: Whitfield Wildlife Conservation Area
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING