How to experience your tour in Mai Chau?, Hoa Binh, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hoa Binh > How to experience your tour in Mai Chau?
- General travel tip
- City center
With purely fresh air, picturesque scenery with towering peaks, lush rice fields, emerald forest...and endearing culture, Mai Chau Valley makes a fantastic destination to escape the city bustle, and to live a relaxed and happy life closer to the nature.
If you're looking for a great place for your upcoming tours in the North of Viet Nam, Mai Chau Valley's your best choice. As a result, the valley was proudly listed in the TOP must-visit destinations in Asian by Agoda.com
How to stay here?
During your tour here, tourists can choose between “homestay” with “hotels”. Homestay means you can live, eat and do everything as if you were a local people at their own house. Although it's cheap, homestay is an uncomfortable way for you to experience Mai Chau Valley (My opinion).
After the 1st day, i and my wife decided to book a room in Poom Coong village. Mai Chau Sunset Boutique Hotel is our final choice and thanks God we were here. The hotel's amazing and we love its traditional unique architecture and space. The service is also useful and we save our time to have great experiences in Mai Chau Valley.
What should you do here?
Some of interesting activities that you can do and enjoy in Mai Chau Valley are:
- Local market: Buy products made by ethnic people here such as “tho cam” (traditional costumes), agricultural products and etc...
- Bike/Motorbike tour to discover the whole valley: Rent a bike or motorbike to go around the small village and town.
- Trekking tour in Puluong Nature Reserve
- Traditional activities with local ethnic people here by night such as “nhay sap” (bamboo dance), “ruou can” (drink wine), sing and play traditional games.
I love Mai Chau Valley and I will never forget the rolling landscape and the friendly, charming nature of the people here. I will be back if I have a chance.
Pom Coong village, Mai Chau, Hoa Binh
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Vietnam
- A Taste of Vietnam with greentrailtourism.comDetail Itinerary This trip is designed for the traveler with limited time and an unlimited appetite for a culinary adventure. It features a 12-day itinerary of Vietnam 's most popular spots, with many special opportunities to discover [...]D: n/a00
- Cultural experience with ethnic minorities in SapaWhen you plan your holiday to Vietnam and further to one of the mesmerizing Indochina destinations such as Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar, you will surely want to experience some of the cultural aspects of each destination, as we [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Cooking Tour By Greentrailtourism.comDetail Itinerary Day 1 : Arrival Ha Noi (D) Arrive at Noi Bai Airport and coach transfer to hotel. Take a cyclo, the Vietnamese version of the rickshaw to Indochine Restaurant for an introduction to Vietnamese food. Set in a beautifully [...]D: n/a10
- Banana Leaf @ SaigonBanana Leaf @ Saigon is the certified halal restaurant in ho chi minh city. Its website: www.bananaleafsaigon.com [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Travel to Laos from Hanoi, VietnamLaos is blessed with amazing natural beauties with abundant peak of soaring mountains everywhere in the country, picturesque rice paddies, saffron robed monks, golden pagodas and glazed temples and many more. Laos, is one of the outstanding [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Hoa Binh you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
New Norfolk, Australia
Norfolk Island is the best place to live, to travel and to relax. It is a beautiful island with sandy beaches, high mountains covered with tall...
General: Heaven on earth
Beijing Shi, China
[url=http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/huangshan-tour.html]Huangshan Tour [/url] [url=http://www.badaling-great-wall.com]Badaling Great Wall[/url]
General: Huangshan Tour
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
Newyork, United Kingdom
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done.
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
If you want to reach other cities from there, go to the main bus station in the city center, directly adjacent to the harbour.
Public Transportation: Reaching other cities from Gythion
These tombs of Queens are one of the finest examples of the architectural beauty in the walled city of Ahmedabad but interestingly this area...
History & Culture: Rani no Hajiro
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
There are natural attractions near Moshi to see such as waterfalls located at slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro. Moshi is located at base of Mount...
Outdoors Activities: Moshi is basecamp for Kilimanjaro climb, waterfalls travel places
The one hour tour of the Waveland State Historic Site comprises so much information and interesting facts about the lives of plantation owners and...
History & Culture: Waveland State Historic Site