How to experience your tour in Mai Chau?, Hoa Binh, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hoa Binh > How to experience your tour in Mai Chau?
- General travel tip
- City center
With purely fresh air, picturesque scenery with towering peaks, lush rice fields, emerald forest...and endearing culture, Mai Chau Valley makes a fantastic destination to escape the city bustle, and to live a relaxed and happy life closer to the nature.
If you're looking for a great place for your upcoming tours in the North of Viet Nam, Mai Chau Valley's your best choice. As a result, the valley was proudly listed in the TOP must-visit destinations in Asian by Agoda.com
How to stay here?
During your tour here, tourists can choose between “homestay” with “hotels”. Homestay means you can live, eat and do everything as if you were a local people at their own house. Although it's cheap, homestay is an uncomfortable way for you to experience Mai Chau Valley (My opinion).
After the 1st day, i and my wife decided to book a room in Poom Coong village. Mai Chau Sunset Boutique Hotel is our final choice and thanks God we were here. The hotel's amazing and we love its traditional unique architecture and space. The service is also useful and we save our time to have great experiences in Mai Chau Valley.
What should you do here?
Some of interesting activities that you can do and enjoy in Mai Chau Valley are:
- Local market: Buy products made by ethnic people here such as “tho cam” (traditional costumes), agricultural products and etc...
- Bike/Motorbike tour to discover the whole valley: Rent a bike or motorbike to go around the small village and town.
- Trekking tour in Puluong Nature Reserve
- Traditional activities with local ethnic people here by night such as “nhay sap” (bamboo dance), “ruou can” (drink wine), sing and play traditional games.
I love Mai Chau Valley and I will never forget the rolling landscape and the friendly, charming nature of the people here. I will be back if I have a chance.
Pom Coong village, Mai Chau, Hoa Binh
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Vietnam
- Motorbike holiday to VietnamIf you are keen on to spend a holiday to Vietnam a bit different from usual itineraries that almost everyone follow it then there’s something about the open road and motorbikes and there’s a little bit more something about motorbike [...]D: n/a00
- Top destinations to see in MyanmarTop places to visit on your Myanmar Tour Packages # 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in central Myanmar, this is where you will have chance to discover the life on water besides visiting [...]D: n/a00
- Cycling Northeast Vietnam 7 daysCycling north east Vietnam is arranged in the north eastern Vietnam taking to such travel destinations as Ba Be National park, Bac Kan province, Na Hang, Tuyen Quang province, Bac Me, Cao Bang, Quan Ba, Yen Minh, Meo Vac, Dong Van, Ha Giang [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Vietnam holidayVietnam holiday, Online book holidays in Vietnam: http://www.vietnamholiday.us [...]D: 1.7mi00
- All inclusive holiday to VietnamThere is no doubt that a luxury holiday to Vietnam has been promoted very well, there are several good tour operators that offering unbeatable packages and all inclusive tours and vacation packages to anyone with any kind of traveling style [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Hoa Binh you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Goa, Burkina Faso
About to turn 30? Well, there's no reason to panic. In fact, you should enjoy the new stage of your life. However, there are some things one must...
General: 7 Must Visit Destinations Before You Turn 30
Kressbronn Am Bodensee, Germany
Wenn man in der Nähe des Bodensees ist und in der Gegend von Kressbronn, dann sollte man zum entspannen ins dortige Strandbad am Bodensee gehen....
General: Strandbad am Bodensee
Palma De Mallorca, Spain
Do, by no means miss pork leg and lamb leg here. It is exceptional how they make it, they say this region is the only place where you can find it...
Food: Asador Tierra Aranda
Water parks are not exactly the first thing that comes to mind when thinking of Finland, but the cold climate has never been able to stop the...
Family & Fun: Serena Water Amusement Park
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
During these two weeks we drove the total of 4.000 something km visiting four countries.
General: 14 Day Road Trip in Europe
Siem Reap, Cambodia
The most significant factor which fulfills your requirements is a good planning as well as a fair travel preparation, no matter what will be the...
Sightseeing: Angkor Wat and Siem Reap luxury tour
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
They so many sandwiches and burgers to choose from at Stella's Kentucky Deli that you get confused when you get to the end and still don't...
Food: Stella's Kentucky Deli
Zuma Beach is just great. Though, you have to get there early if you want to get a parking place, traffic is killing sometimes. Zuma by the way...
Beaches : Zuma Beach