How to experience your tour in Mai Chau?, Hoa Binh, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hoa Binh > How to experience your tour in Mai Chau?
- General travel tip
- City center
With purely fresh air, picturesque scenery with towering peaks, lush rice fields, emerald forest...and endearing culture, Mai Chau Valley makes a fantastic destination to escape the city bustle, and to live a relaxed and happy life closer to the nature.
If you're looking for a great place for your upcoming tours in the North of Viet Nam, Mai Chau Valley's your best choice. As a result, the valley was proudly listed in the TOP must-visit destinations in Asian by Agoda.com
How to stay here?
During your tour here, tourists can choose between “homestay” with “hotels”. Homestay means you can live, eat and do everything as if you were a local people at their own house. Although it's cheap, homestay is an uncomfortable way for you to experience Mai Chau Valley (My opinion).
After the 1st day, i and my wife decided to book a room in Poom Coong village. Mai Chau Sunset Boutique Hotel is our final choice and thanks God we were here. The hotel's amazing and we love its traditional unique architecture and space. The service is also useful and we save our time to have great experiences in Mai Chau Valley.
What should you do here?
Some of interesting activities that you can do and enjoy in Mai Chau Valley are:
- Local market: Buy products made by ethnic people here such as “tho cam” (traditional costumes), agricultural products and etc...
- Bike/Motorbike tour to discover the whole valley: Rent a bike or motorbike to go around the small village and town.
- Trekking tour in Puluong Nature Reserve
- Traditional activities with local ethnic people here by night such as “nhay sap” (bamboo dance), “ruou can” (drink wine), sing and play traditional games.
I love Mai Chau Valley and I will never forget the rolling landscape and the friendly, charming nature of the people here. I will be back if I have a chance.
Pom Coong village, Mai Chau, Hoa Binh
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Vietnam
- Comibie a Cambodia tour packages with LaosIf you have decided to choose a Cambodia tour packages during the Christmas and New Year holiday then you must book well in a head of time to get the best possible quote for any kind of traveling style that you are opting for, nowadays [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Vietnam visa approval voucher | Vietnameseprivatetours.comWhy should i apply for a Vietnamese Visa approval voucher? Hassle-free ? Online Application and process, no passport send-off, or embassy referral Convenience ? Applicable Only for Air traveling to Vietnam Fastest Approval ? Maximum 48 [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Www.kampungpandan.com - a certified halal restaurant in...Kampung Pandan is the only halal restaurant in Ho Chi Minh city that serves the Fresh Roti Canai. Their main chef is Malaysian. Menu is all full halal up to 200 cuicines [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Must see destinations in MyanmarIf you are considering a Myanmar tour packages with your family and children and don’t know the exotic destinations to explore a country that has opened its door to the international travelers just a few years ago. Myanmar previously [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Planning a luxury vacaton in Vietnam for christmasThere is much more on Vietnam packages tours than visiting all the must see places and attractions which you can easily find through any travel itinerary because nowadays online tour providers are focusing more on what every holiday makers [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hoa Binh you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Beach is home to an impressive beachfront where you can spend an entire day basking in the glorious sunshine and taking in the surrounding...
General: Jumeirah Beach is home
Day 01: Leave Dhaka by domestic flight for Jessore in the morning. On arrival at Jessore Airport our representative will receive and transfer you...
Sightseeing: World largest Mangrove Forest Sundarbans Forest Trips
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
If you don't want to pay for parking to the aqua park you can park just near it in some streets without any restriction.
General: Parking tip
During these two weeks we drove the total of 4.000 something km visiting four countries.
General: 14 Day Road Trip in Europe
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
Small does not necessary mean boring. Covasna proves this theory. When I say this, among many things, I think about the nightlife here. Even if...
Night Life & Entertainment: Covasna's only disco (but it's worth a lot)
Th Willows is a great experience, it is an essence of Hawaiian mentality. The style is mostly local as much of the food was Hawaiian specialties,...
Food: The Willows in Honolulu
The heart and soul of Soul Music, the Stax Museum has seen several well-known artists and has helped many of them become what they are now, like...
History & Culture: Stax Museum