Top destinations to see in Myanmar, Hanoi Bac Mai, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi Bac Mai > Top destinations to see in Myanmar
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
# 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in central Myanmar, this is where you will have chance to discover the life on water besides visiting the rural atmosphere, the Burmese are very friendly and cruising down the Ayeyarwady River will bring this up-close to you.
# 2: Ngapali beach is the Myanmar’s only premium beach with some luxury resorts and accommodation to stay, Myanmar offers a long coastline of beaches but Ngapali is the only place that could be compared to other beach destination in the region, book your Myanmar tour and holiday packages well in a head of time in order to get the best deals on beach resorts and hotel accommodations in Ngapali.
# 3 Inle lake, located in shan plateau in the eastern side of the country, the lake sits in a valley between the two famous mountain ranges in Myanmar and hosts some of the most see places in the country, there are several luxury resorts and hotels to choose for your stay in Inle lake.
# 4 Bagan valley located in the central region and in Mandalay region is one of the must see places in any Myanmar holiday, people opt for a luxury Baloon ride over the gigantic valley to watch the sunset shading through the holy temples.
# 5 Shwedagon Paya, located in Yangon, also known as the Shwedagon Pagoda has been a place for worship for over thousands of years and one of the Myanmar’s principal tourist attractions, dress modest and respect the local culture when you enter the site, the best time to visit the Pagoda would be early in the evening where the golden dome is shining brighter.
Combine a Myanmar tour packages with other Indochina destinations
Combine Myanmar with Laos, Thailand, Cambodia and or Vietnam to experience a truly magnificent holiday that last for long time, the region is home to some of the most important attractions in the world, in Cambodia you will see Angkor Wat and the floating villages at Tonle Lake, in Laos, you will have chance to discover Luang Prabang, the Indochina’s most delightful heritage town and favourite city of anyone who is opting a Laos tours, in Vietnam, there are unlimited things to see from scenic Halong Bay to Ancient Hue and metropolis Saigon.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Vietnam
- Assortment of Vietnam Vacation from HanoiIf you are an experienced traveler but Vietnam is your first Asian experience then you need to follow this article to get to know enough information in order to arrange your Vietnam vacation packages. There are huge options to choose from [...]D: n/a00
- Holiday to less traveled road in VietnamNinh Binh: Particularly Trang An within an hour distance from Hanoi near the southern margin of the Red river delta, the Trang An landscape complex is spectacular combination of limestone karst peaks permeated with valleys and surrounded by [...]D: n/a00
- How to book ast minute all inclusive Vietnam packages toursIf you are looking into some great information on a last minute Vietnam packages tours you may think of a holiday that is more flexible so you just book it a way as this kind of last minute holiday packages are on offer for limited time, of [...]D: n/a00
- Tips to cure seasickness for travelers- Before sailing, do not eat greasy food or acid as orange juice, grapefruit juice ... because these foods are hard to digest. But it should not to let yourself starve. Both A full and an empty stomach will make you uncomfortable. - Drink [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Www.kampungpandan.com - a certified halal restaurant in...Kampung Pandan is the only halal restaurant in Ho Chi Minh city that serves the Fresh Roti Canai. Their main chef is Malaysian. Menu is all full halal up to 200 cuicines [...]D: 2.6mi00
Things about Hanoi Bac Mai you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Salzburg, there´s not only the fact interesting that Mozart was born there. Also the medieval castle Hohensalzburg, built in 1077,...
History & Culture: Castle Hohensalzburg
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
If you don't want to pay for parking to the aqua park you can park just near it in some streets without any restriction.
General: Parking tip
The place with the best night life is definitely Siofok. You can find there parties all night long right near the Balaton lake. Give it a try!
Night Life & Entertainment: Siofok, near Balaton lake
DAYDREAM LAGUNA RESORT Luxury Riverside Accommodation and Teppanyaki Restaurant • Indulge your senses and escape from the everyday stresses...
General: Daydream Laguna Resort
Visit Bratislava in November or December if you would like to see all the streets decorated, beautiful Christmas trees on the squares and of course...
Family & Fun: Christmas Market, Bratislava
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go