Top destinations to see in Myanmar, Hanoi Bac Mai, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi Bac Mai > Top destinations to see in Myanmar
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
# 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in central Myanmar, this is where you will have chance to discover the life on water besides visiting the rural atmosphere, the Burmese are very friendly and cruising down the Ayeyarwady River will bring this up-close to you.
# 2: Ngapali beach is the Myanmar’s only premium beach with some luxury resorts and accommodation to stay, Myanmar offers a long coastline of beaches but Ngapali is the only place that could be compared to other beach destination in the region, book your Myanmar tour and holiday packages well in a head of time in order to get the best deals on beach resorts and hotel accommodations in Ngapali.
# 3 Inle lake, located in shan plateau in the eastern side of the country, the lake sits in a valley between the two famous mountain ranges in Myanmar and hosts some of the most see places in the country, there are several luxury resorts and hotels to choose for your stay in Inle lake.
# 4 Bagan valley located in the central region and in Mandalay region is one of the must see places in any Myanmar holiday, people opt for a luxury Baloon ride over the gigantic valley to watch the sunset shading through the holy temples.
# 5 Shwedagon Paya, located in Yangon, also known as the Shwedagon Pagoda has been a place for worship for over thousands of years and one of the Myanmar’s principal tourist attractions, dress modest and respect the local culture when you enter the site, the best time to visit the Pagoda would be early in the evening where the golden dome is shining brighter.
Combine a Myanmar tour packages with other Indochina destinations
Combine Myanmar with Laos, Thailand, Cambodia and or Vietnam to experience a truly magnificent holiday that last for long time, the region is home to some of the most important attractions in the world, in Cambodia you will see Angkor Wat and the floating villages at Tonle Lake, in Laos, you will have chance to discover Luang Prabang, the Indochina’s most delightful heritage town and favourite city of anyone who is opting a Laos tours, in Vietnam, there are unlimited things to see from scenic Halong Bay to Ancient Hue and metropolis Saigon.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Vietnam
- Vietnam Vacation Packages | www.LuxuryTravelVietnam.comDay 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi tunnels.Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: HCMC - Nha Trang (B) In the morning [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Choosing a luxury Vietnam golf tourIf Thailand is your premium destination for a golf vacation in south east of Asia, then, Vietnam has the oldest golf courses in the region with the variety of golf places across the country has become one of the most see destinations in [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Luxury Honeymoon holiday to VietnamMarriage is the start of new life of two different people. Everyone wants to mark this special event happen with unforgettable memories. Why don’t you celebrate such important days in Vietnam? A Holiday to Vietnam will be a truly unique [...]D: n/a00
- Hanoi Cooking Classes TourCooking class 1How great would it be to be able to return home from your time in Vietnam, to dazzle your family and friends with mouth-watering delicacies like Banana Flower Salad, Bun Cha and Fresh Spring Rolls. [...]D: n/a00
- Planning a luxury vacaton in Vietnam for christmasThere is much more on Vietnam packages tours than visiting all the must see places and attractions which you can easily find through any travel itinerary because nowadays online tour providers are focusing more on what every holiday makers [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi Bac Mai you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
Don't forget to take a boat trip on the lakes of Killarney, it is a wonderful experience, something you will never forget. The landscape is...
Outdoors Activities: The Lakes of Killarney
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
It's a rather nice little place with good regional food. There are about 60 places and the atmosphere is very friendly, so it is great for parties...
Food: Al Mascaron
We've been to quite many museum during our travels but the Tropenmuseum is something entirely different from the 'traditional' ones. ...
History & Culture: Tropenmuseum
If you are Arieseni, I recommend, whether it be summer or winter, a walk to the hole Ruginoasa is very spectacular, constantly expanding, ground...
Outdoors Activities: Trekking in Arieseni
Serangoon Garden Estate, Singapore
BZB is a bar located along serangoon garden estate. This is frequented by many of the regulars as well as many groups of people who like to chill...
Night Life & Entertainment: BZB (Bar)
Balboa Island, California
Go down there to visit family and friends. if you don't have any, in the area, I would go for a walk to see the cute houses and drink some coffee....
Family & Fun: Visit family and friends