Top destinations to see in Myanmar, Hanoi Bac Mai, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi Bac Mai > Top destinations to see in Myanmar
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
# 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in central Myanmar, this is where you will have chance to discover the life on water besides visiting the rural atmosphere, the Burmese are very friendly and cruising down the Ayeyarwady River will bring this up-close to you.
# 2: Ngapali beach is the Myanmar’s only premium beach with some luxury resorts and accommodation to stay, Myanmar offers a long coastline of beaches but Ngapali is the only place that could be compared to other beach destination in the region, book your Myanmar tour and holiday packages well in a head of time in order to get the best deals on beach resorts and hotel accommodations in Ngapali.
# 3 Inle lake, located in shan plateau in the eastern side of the country, the lake sits in a valley between the two famous mountain ranges in Myanmar and hosts some of the most see places in the country, there are several luxury resorts and hotels to choose for your stay in Inle lake.
# 4 Bagan valley located in the central region and in Mandalay region is one of the must see places in any Myanmar holiday, people opt for a luxury Baloon ride over the gigantic valley to watch the sunset shading through the holy temples.
# 5 Shwedagon Paya, located in Yangon, also known as the Shwedagon Pagoda has been a place for worship for over thousands of years and one of the Myanmar’s principal tourist attractions, dress modest and respect the local culture when you enter the site, the best time to visit the Pagoda would be early in the evening where the golden dome is shining brighter.
Combine a Myanmar tour packages with other Indochina destinations
Combine Myanmar with Laos, Thailand, Cambodia and or Vietnam to experience a truly magnificent holiday that last for long time, the region is home to some of the most important attractions in the world, in Cambodia you will see Angkor Wat and the floating villages at Tonle Lake, in Laos, you will have chance to discover Luang Prabang, the Indochina’s most delightful heritage town and favourite city of anyone who is opting a Laos tours, in Vietnam, there are unlimited things to see from scenic Halong Bay to Ancient Hue and metropolis Saigon.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Vietnam
- Www.kampungpandan.com - a certified halal restaurant in...Kampung Pandan is the only halal restaurant in Ho Chi Minh city that serves the Fresh Roti Canai. Their main chef is Malaysian. Menu is all full halal up to 200 cuicines [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Vietnam Travel HolidayVietnam Travel Holiday, Holiday Tour Travel, Vietnam Travel Holidays-Vietnam Lao Cambodia Travel, Vietnam Laos Cambodia Tour Vietnamtravelways.com operated by OPENTOUR VIETNAM GROUP [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Vietnam Your Best Promotion TravelWELCOME TO VIETNAM TRIP FINDER CENTRAL TOURIST ONLINE SUPPORT BOOKING We are Vietnam Trip Finder, Online Tourist Travel Agency Support for Tourist, Journalist, Voyager would like travel to Vietnam; [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Drink stalls on the road sideWhile travelling around Ho Chi Minh city you are bound to meet many drink stall owners who will be carrying coconuts and other drinks on a pole with two baskets on each end. Many of these vendors will persuade you to buy the drinks [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Car rental in hanoiItinerary Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam since the 11th century dazzles visitors its unique blend of oriental lifestyle, French colonial architecture, tree-lined boulevards and peaceful lakes. Still retaining a charming air from its colonial [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Hanoi Bac Mai you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
Nantwich, United Kingdom
Train station straight to Manchester airport
Public Transportation: Going to the Manchester airport
In recent years, Iceland’s capital, Reykjavik, has emerged as a hip different to major European powerhouses, like Paris and Rome. full with...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Best of Reykjavik
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
It's the most beautiful local that i have seen in Rimini. you can eat, drink, dance, listen live music,....
Night Life & Entertainment: Restaurant Pizzeria Discopub BOUNTY
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Fishing paradise which is located in Bottle Tree Park is the ideal place for anglers to try out big game fishing here in Singapore. This pond...
Outdoors Activities: Big Game Fishing
New Orleans, Louisiana
Lafitte's Blacksmith claims to be one of the oldest bars in the United States, and even if that's not accurate, this pub is pretty old anyway - it...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop Bar
Full of hiking opportunities and guided tram tours, the Sabino Canyon is the desert jewel of the Southwest. With the tram you make 9 stops and you...
Sightseeing: Sabino Canyon