Top destinations to see in Myanmar, Hanoi Bac Mai, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi Bac Mai > Top destinations to see in Myanmar
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
# 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in central Myanmar, this is where you will have chance to discover the life on water besides visiting the rural atmosphere, the Burmese are very friendly and cruising down the Ayeyarwady River will bring this up-close to you.
# 2: Ngapali beach is the Myanmar’s only premium beach with some luxury resorts and accommodation to stay, Myanmar offers a long coastline of beaches but Ngapali is the only place that could be compared to other beach destination in the region, book your Myanmar tour and holiday packages well in a head of time in order to get the best deals on beach resorts and hotel accommodations in Ngapali.
# 3 Inle lake, located in shan plateau in the eastern side of the country, the lake sits in a valley between the two famous mountain ranges in Myanmar and hosts some of the most see places in the country, there are several luxury resorts and hotels to choose for your stay in Inle lake.
# 4 Bagan valley located in the central region and in Mandalay region is one of the must see places in any Myanmar holiday, people opt for a luxury Baloon ride over the gigantic valley to watch the sunset shading through the holy temples.
# 5 Shwedagon Paya, located in Yangon, also known as the Shwedagon Pagoda has been a place for worship for over thousands of years and one of the Myanmar’s principal tourist attractions, dress modest and respect the local culture when you enter the site, the best time to visit the Pagoda would be early in the evening where the golden dome is shining brighter.
Combine a Myanmar tour packages with other Indochina destinations
Combine Myanmar with Laos, Thailand, Cambodia and or Vietnam to experience a truly magnificent holiday that last for long time, the region is home to some of the most important attractions in the world, in Cambodia you will see Angkor Wat and the floating villages at Tonle Lake, in Laos, you will have chance to discover Luang Prabang, the Indochina’s most delightful heritage town and favourite city of anyone who is opting a Laos tours, in Vietnam, there are unlimited things to see from scenic Halong Bay to Ancient Hue and metropolis Saigon.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Vietnam
- All inclusive holiday to VietnamThere is no doubt that a luxury holiday to Vietnam has been promoted very well, there are several good tour operators that offering unbeatable packages and all inclusive tours and vacation packages to anyone with any kind of traveling style [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Sapa Love MarketCan Cau or as it commonly known the Bac Ha Market though it is similar in many ways, both Can Cau and Bac Ha markets have something for you to discover while vacationing in Vietnam and specially in north-west and to the Sapa region. If you [...]D: n/a00
- Hanoi Cooking Classes TourCooking class 1How great would it be to be able to return home from your time in Vietnam, to dazzle your family and friends with mouth-watering delicacies like Banana Flower Salad, Bun Cha and Fresh Spring Rolls. [...]D: n/a00
- Holidaying in Vietnam through AsiaHotelBizWe at Asia hotel Biz offer you a wide selection of attractive tour packages, resorts and boutique hotels at Vietnam. With a huge range of discounted hotels and motels, accommodation and resorts, you can choose the best one for you according [...]D: 0.8mi01
- Reunification PalaceThe Reunification palace is a presidential palace. This palace consists of about 100 rooms where each room is beautiful crafted with nice Vietnamese furniture, displays and design. If you go to Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam this is place is [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Hanoi Bac Mai you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Cathedral is the third largest church and the absolute largest Gothic Church in the world. Its construction was completed in around 1500 and...
History & Culture: Catedral
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
The Vatican Museum - While most people only go to the Vatican Museum to see the Sixteenth Chapel, there are a ton of other things to see there....
History & Culture: The Vatican Museum
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
DAYDREAM LAGUNA RESORT Luxury Riverside Accommodation and Teppanyaki Restaurant • Indulge your senses and escape from the everyday stresses...
General: Daydream Laguna Resort
Mamaia is one of the best points of atraction on the Black Sea Beach on the Romanian teritory. The principal point of atraction in Mamaia is the...
General: Aqua Magic, Mamaia
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
The tap water in Ho Chi Minh City is not suitable for drinking and it should be avoided as one can get ill. However this water can be used for...
General: Drinking water in Ho Chi Minh City
Novi Sad, Serbia
This is a public beach, one of the most beautiful on the Danube river. There are many cafes, restaurants fast food, and manysupporting facilities...
Beaches : Shtrand - Public Beach