Top destinations to see in Myanmar, Hanoi Bac Mai, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi Bac Mai > Top destinations to see in Myanmar
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
# 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in central Myanmar, this is where you will have chance to discover the life on water besides visiting the rural atmosphere, the Burmese are very friendly and cruising down the Ayeyarwady River will bring this up-close to you.
# 2: Ngapali beach is the Myanmar’s only premium beach with some luxury resorts and accommodation to stay, Myanmar offers a long coastline of beaches but Ngapali is the only place that could be compared to other beach destination in the region, book your Myanmar tour and holiday packages well in a head of time in order to get the best deals on beach resorts and hotel accommodations in Ngapali.
# 3 Inle lake, located in shan plateau in the eastern side of the country, the lake sits in a valley between the two famous mountain ranges in Myanmar and hosts some of the most see places in the country, there are several luxury resorts and hotels to choose for your stay in Inle lake.
# 4 Bagan valley located in the central region and in Mandalay region is one of the must see places in any Myanmar holiday, people opt for a luxury Baloon ride over the gigantic valley to watch the sunset shading through the holy temples.
# 5 Shwedagon Paya, located in Yangon, also known as the Shwedagon Pagoda has been a place for worship for over thousands of years and one of the Myanmar’s principal tourist attractions, dress modest and respect the local culture when you enter the site, the best time to visit the Pagoda would be early in the evening where the golden dome is shining brighter.
Combine a Myanmar tour packages with other Indochina destinations
Combine Myanmar with Laos, Thailand, Cambodia and or Vietnam to experience a truly magnificent holiday that last for long time, the region is home to some of the most important attractions in the world, in Cambodia you will see Angkor Wat and the floating villages at Tonle Lake, in Laos, you will have chance to discover Luang Prabang, the Indochina’s most delightful heritage town and favourite city of anyone who is opting a Laos tours, in Vietnam, there are unlimited things to see from scenic Halong Bay to Ancient Hue and metropolis Saigon.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Vietnam
- Drinking water in Ho Chi Minh CityThe tap water in Ho Chi Minh City is not suitable for drinking and it should be avoided as one can get ill. However this water can be used for other purposes such as brushing of teeth and washing of items such as clothes and dishes. Thus a [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Vietnam Family Vacations 8 days | Luxury Travel VietnamDay 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City On arrival at Ho Chi Minh's Tan Son Nhat International airport, you will be greeted by our guide and transferred to your hotel in town. Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: Cao Dai Temples & Cu Chi Tunnels (B) This [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Classic Vietnam Sightseeing Tour 10 Days 9 NightsDay 1: Arrival Hanoi Vietnam Today you’ll land in Hanoi. Warmly welcome by Tour Guide & Car Driver at airport then transfer to Hanoi Downtown, a city of lakes, shaded boulevards, public parks, and the capital of Vietnam. Check into your [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Motorbike holiday to VietnamIf you are keen on to spend a holiday to Vietnam a bit different from usual itineraries that almost everyone follow it then there’s something about the open road and motorbikes and there’s a little bit more something about motorbike [...]D: n/a00
- Holiday to less traveled road in VietnamNinh Binh: Particularly Trang An within an hour distance from Hanoi near the southern margin of the Red river delta, the Trang An landscape complex is spectacular combination of limestone karst peaks permeated with valleys and surrounded by [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi Bac Mai you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to drive through austria, coming from germany, buy your highway tickets at the local tourist offices at germany. That saves you time,...
General: Highway tickets for Austria
If you are at Cologne, you definitely should visit this museum, if you´re interested in history of ancient romans and similar epoch´s. It shows...
History & Culture: Roman germanic museum at the city center
However, if you can, avoid Frankfurt and go to Munich. :)
General: Avoid it and go to Munich
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
Tour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient...
Night Life & Entertainment: Desertakakus
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
Being a free museum, though a $4 donation is encouraged, The Speed Art Museum is the perfect place to linger on a more crazy afternoon, taking a...
History & Culture: The Speed Art Museum
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara