Top Things to include to your Cambodia Tour, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Top Things to include to your Cambodia Tour
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Top places to see when travel in Cambodia
Angkor Wat temples: This ancient heritage complex located in Siem Reap that is become the symbol of Cambodia is one of the best reasons for anyone who is thinking to travel to Cambodia, most of the Cambodia tour packages and even day trips are planned to visit this magnificent site. The ancient ruins of the most of the temples are still well preserved and a day or two would be enough to admire all the sites.
Tonle Lake: When in Siem Reap try to opt for an excursion to visit the largest fresh water lake in the region, come and see how close is rthe life of Cambodia on the water, you see life, art, schools, KTV, police station and even clinic that has been built on the stilt on the water.
Sihanoukville: This is the Phuket of Cambodia, life is on and this tiny but lavishly amazing beach destination is the only reason for the great beach stay with luxury resorts, diving spot and thrilling boat trip off the main shore, however, if you are interested in more quite islands then Sihanoukville is the base for Island hopping as well.
Phnom Penh: Once was known as the Paris of the orient, whatever your guide say, Phnom Penh has it all to be called a capital city, come and explore some of the must see attraction in Cambodia that are dotted around this bustling city, when in capital city try to visit Russian Market, go to visit killing fields to get to know the bloody days under the shadow of the Khmer rouge, then, visit Royal palace where the king is living now.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- A Taste of Vietnam with greentrailtourism.comDetail Itinerary This trip is designed for the traveler with limited time and an unlimited appetite for a culinary adventure. It features a 12-day itinerary of Vietnam 's most popular spots, with many special opportunities to discover [...]D: n/a00
- Organizing a Laos vacation from HanoiLaos is a destination that should not be missed when someone planning an Indochina holiday, this lush, green and wonderfully preserved destination is home to some of the most beautiful towns in Asia, one could enjoy a week or longer stay in [...]D: n/a00
- Travel to Laos from Hanoi, VietnamLaos is blessed with amazing natural beauties with abundant peak of soaring mountains everywhere in the country, picturesque rice paddies, saffron robed monks, golden pagodas and glazed temples and many more. Laos, is one of the outstanding [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Holidaying in Vietnam through AsiaHotelBizWe at Asia hotel Biz offer you a wide selection of attractive tour packages, resorts and boutique hotels at Vietnam. With a huge range of discounted hotels and motels, accommodation and resorts, you can choose the best one for you according [...]D: 0.8mi01
- Hanoi - Halong Overnight On BoatHanoi - Halong Overnight On Boat (05 Days 04 Nights) Day 01: Hanoi Arrival Dinner On arrival at Noi Bai airport, you are met and transferred to Hanoi – Vietnam’s capital, is a stylish and gracious city that retain an [...]D: 2.3mi10
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
Wenn man Whiskey schätzt, dann ist der Dudelsack ein idealer Ort. Dort kann man aus über 100 verschiedenen Sorten auswählen und genießen.
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
If you want to reach other cities from there, go to the main bus station in the city center, directly adjacent to the harbour.
Public Transportation: Reaching other cities from Gythion
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Have fun cruising effortlessly through the timeless streets of Florence on the coolest rides of the 21st century. The Segway Tour experience is the...
Sightseeing: Florence Segway Tour
In this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte...
General: Cinque terre