Top Things to include to your Cambodia Tour, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Top Things to include to your Cambodia Tour
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Top places to see when travel in Cambodia
Angkor Wat temples: This ancient heritage complex located in Siem Reap that is become the symbol of Cambodia is one of the best reasons for anyone who is thinking to travel to Cambodia, most of the Cambodia tour packages and even day trips are planned to visit this magnificent site. The ancient ruins of the most of the temples are still well preserved and a day or two would be enough to admire all the sites.
Tonle Lake: When in Siem Reap try to opt for an excursion to visit the largest fresh water lake in the region, come and see how close is rthe life of Cambodia on the water, you see life, art, schools, KTV, police station and even clinic that has been built on the stilt on the water.
Sihanoukville: This is the Phuket of Cambodia, life is on and this tiny but lavishly amazing beach destination is the only reason for the great beach stay with luxury resorts, diving spot and thrilling boat trip off the main shore, however, if you are interested in more quite islands then Sihanoukville is the base for Island hopping as well.
Phnom Penh: Once was known as the Paris of the orient, whatever your guide say, Phnom Penh has it all to be called a capital city, come and explore some of the must see attraction in Cambodia that are dotted around this bustling city, when in capital city try to visit Russian Market, go to visit killing fields to get to know the bloody days under the shadow of the Khmer rouge, then, visit Royal palace where the king is living now.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam Tour packageVietnam Sunshine Travel is specializing in package and customized tours, cruise tours, hotel booking... for travelers to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. We are licensed as an International Tour Operator Company (License No: 01-005/TCDL-GP [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Beach Holiday to Vietnam in 8 Days with...Beach Holiday to Vietnam in 8 Days with luxuryTravelVietnam.com ====== Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi [...]D: n/a00
- Best Market from Can Cau to Bac Ha 4 days/ 3nightsDay 1 : Hanoi -Laocai ( night train ) Pick up at your hotel and taxi take you to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train at at 9:30 PM to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train. Day 2 : Arrival Laocai - Bacha - Cancau market [...]D: n/a00
- 18 Days Explore Vietnam and Famous BeachesTour description: This trip will give you a chance to relax and admire Vietnamese beautiful nature with visits to Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hoi An, Hue, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta, Cat Ba Island, Hai Phong, Phan Thiet, Quy Nhon, Mui [...]D: n/a00
- Marguerite Junk Halong BayMarguerite Junks Halong bay belong to Tonkin Cruise Company! They have 4 Marguerite Junks : Marguerite Junk 01 built in 2009 , Marguerite Junk 02 built in 2011 and Marguerite Garden built in 2012. Marguerite Junks are Superior Cruises in [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
China travel is one of the most popular tour routes all over the world due to China is an old country with so many beautiful landscapes and...
General: A Brife Introduce for You the Ancient Street In Beijing
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on...
Sightseeing: Litochoro - a place you should see!
If you like swimming or just sun-bathing on the beach, go and spend a few days at the Balaton. If you like to party all night long with great DJs...
General: The Balaton lake and Siofok
Visiting Jerusalem don't miss the Via Dolorosa which is, according to the Christian tradition, the path that the messiah walked with his cross on...
General: Via Dolorosa Stations of the Cross
Book your bus tickets online, A/C, Volvo, Semi-deluxe and get best discount offers anywhere in India at Elegant holidays & tours. Hurry up, offer...
Public Transportation: Online Bus Ticket Booking
Varanasi Varanasi is an ancient city with decadent scene of numerous temples, vibrant markets, sadhus in clad of saffron, and riverside ghats. Try...
Family & Fun: Some amazing cities & destinations in republic of India
There are natural attractions near Moshi to see such as waterfalls located at slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro. Moshi is located at base of Mount...
Outdoors Activities: Moshi is basecamp for Kilimanjaro climb, waterfalls travel places
Manhattan Beach, California
When in Manhattan Beach, make sure you take the time to walk down to the pier. It’s not only a good view over the ocean, but also a nice place to...
Sightseeing: Manhattan Beach Pier