Top Things to include to your Cambodia Tour, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Top Things to include to your Cambodia Tour
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Top places to see when travel in Cambodia
Angkor Wat temples: This ancient heritage complex located in Siem Reap that is become the symbol of Cambodia is one of the best reasons for anyone who is thinking to travel to Cambodia, most of the Cambodia tour packages and even day trips are planned to visit this magnificent site. The ancient ruins of the most of the temples are still well preserved and a day or two would be enough to admire all the sites.
Tonle Lake: When in Siem Reap try to opt for an excursion to visit the largest fresh water lake in the region, come and see how close is rthe life of Cambodia on the water, you see life, art, schools, KTV, police station and even clinic that has been built on the stilt on the water.
Sihanoukville: This is the Phuket of Cambodia, life is on and this tiny but lavishly amazing beach destination is the only reason for the great beach stay with luxury resorts, diving spot and thrilling boat trip off the main shore, however, if you are interested in more quite islands then Sihanoukville is the base for Island hopping as well.
Phnom Penh: Once was known as the Paris of the orient, whatever your guide say, Phnom Penh has it all to be called a capital city, come and explore some of the must see attraction in Cambodia that are dotted around this bustling city, when in capital city try to visit Russian Market, go to visit killing fields to get to know the bloody days under the shadow of the Khmer rouge, then, visit Royal palace where the king is living now.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Southern Vietnam Beaches RelaxDay 1: Arrival Sai Gon Upon arrival in Ho Chi Minh City. Your driver will meet you at the airport and escort you to Hotel. Your hotel is right on heart and is located close to the main sights of this fascinating city. The rest of the day is [...]D: n/a00
- Reasons to book a Vietnam vacation packagesWhen it comes to planning a Vietnam vacation packages, it is obvious to choose the places, cities and attractions that you would want to visit most. To do this, you need to consider your first step of booking your holiday, it’s now very [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam packages tours 12 daysDay 1: Arrive Hanoi (D) You will be warmly welcomedupon arrival Hanoi airport and transferred to your hotel. In the afternoon you will take a private walking city tour to visit local markets and Hanoi’s Old Quarter, known for its 36 [...]D: n/a00
- Ultimate Myanmar luxury travel tipsMyanmar, or formerly Burma is one of the newly striking destinations in Indochina and South-East of Asia which one must definitely choose to travel in order to get a truly benefit of a unique country that has been far from the tourism [...]D: n/a00
- Choosing the best Halong bay toursTo fully discover the beautiful and natural attractions of Vietnam, a cruise on the scenic Halong Bay is truly an unforgettable experience. Almost all of the Vietnam packages tours are including a day or two to explore the Halong Bay, this [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
New Norfolk, Australia
Norfolk Island is the best place to live, to travel and to relax. It is a beautiful island with sandy beaches, high mountains covered with tall...
General: Heaven on earth
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
Keswick, United Kingdom
Spa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily...
Sports & Wellness : Lake District Spa Breaks
I cannot say too much about Katerini, but I can assure you that you will regret if you miss out its park in the middle of the town! It is a...
Outdoors Activities: Beautiful park in the center of Katerini
4 Days 3 Night Itinerary for Ooty: Day 1: Arrive into Coonoor and check into a homestay/ resort/bungalow at Coonoor. After lunch, get a taxi...
Sightseeing: 4 days 3 Nights Itinerary for Ooty
CLIMATE Morocco has several climatic zones, yet it is sunny for most of the year. Generally, the north has a Mediterranean climate, whereas it is...
History & Culture: Travel Tips For Morocco
Visit Braila city ,Romania, an historical towm on the Danube, with a local guide -walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main...
Sightseeing: Braila city tour/Braila walking tour
With a huge variety of exhibitions and collection, the Milwaukee Public Museum is maybe the best in town, or in the US. Ranging from vegetation to...
History & Culture: Milwaukee Public Museum
Don't bring a jacket. You'll of a die from a stroke.
San Antonio, Texas
Though with a smaller collection than other Art Museums, the McNay Art Museum is a small treasure chest of artworks of the past 2 centuries. Only a...
History & Culture: McNay Art Museum