Top Things to include to your Cambodia Tour, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Top Things to include to your Cambodia Tour
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Top places to see when travel in Cambodia
Angkor Wat temples: This ancient heritage complex located in Siem Reap that is become the symbol of Cambodia is one of the best reasons for anyone who is thinking to travel to Cambodia, most of the Cambodia tour packages and even day trips are planned to visit this magnificent site. The ancient ruins of the most of the temples are still well preserved and a day or two would be enough to admire all the sites.
Tonle Lake: When in Siem Reap try to opt for an excursion to visit the largest fresh water lake in the region, come and see how close is rthe life of Cambodia on the water, you see life, art, schools, KTV, police station and even clinic that has been built on the stilt on the water.
Sihanoukville: This is the Phuket of Cambodia, life is on and this tiny but lavishly amazing beach destination is the only reason for the great beach stay with luxury resorts, diving spot and thrilling boat trip off the main shore, however, if you are interested in more quite islands then Sihanoukville is the base for Island hopping as well.
Phnom Penh: Once was known as the Paris of the orient, whatever your guide say, Phnom Penh has it all to be called a capital city, come and explore some of the must see attraction in Cambodia that are dotted around this bustling city, when in capital city try to visit Russian Market, go to visit killing fields to get to know the bloody days under the shadow of the Khmer rouge, then, visit Royal palace where the king is living now.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Planning a luxury vacaton in Vietnam for christmasThere is much more on Vietnam packages tours than visiting all the must see places and attractions which you can easily find through any travel itinerary because nowadays online tour providers are focusing more on what every holiday makers [...]D: n/a00
- Assortment of Vietnam Vacation from HanoiIf you are an experienced traveler but Vietnam is your first Asian experience then you need to follow this article to get to know enough information in order to arrange your Vietnam vacation packages. There are huge options to choose from [...]D: n/a00
- Booking luxury holiday to Vietnam for Lunar New Year 2016Luxury Holiday makers heading to Vietnam towards the start of February may find their stay at the luxury resorts coincides with the Traditional Lunar New Year called TET holiday in Vietnamese lunar calendar. The New Year event, which is [...]D: n/a00
- Beach Holiday to Vietnam in 8 Days with...Beach Holiday to Vietnam in 8 Days with luxuryTravelVietnam.com ====== Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi [...]D: n/a00
- Travel around HanoiThe road condition in Hanoi is dramatically crowded due to thousands of bicycles, motorbikes along the way. Thus, taxi, cyclo and car with Vietnamese driver are the best way to travel around Hanoi. There are reliable taxi companies [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Schaffhausen, you should take a look at the well knwon Waterfalls of the River Rhein there. Also the surrounding nature is worth to...
Outdoors Activities: Waterfalls of the Rhein River
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
Rishikesh is a holy place with a list of interesting and historic places to visit. But the unknown fact is, Rishikesh is also meant for the thrill...
General: Rishikesh River Rafting Tips.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
Though not a souvenir shop, there are some pretty nice things to find at the Trader's Village. They have even furniture and clothes, not to...
Shopping: Trader's Village
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
Though not considered a restaurant, Bakesale Betty has still the best cookies in town. There is always quite a line in front of the bakery and...
Food: Bakesale Betty