Top Things to include to your Cambodia Tour, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Top Things to include to your Cambodia Tour
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Top places to see when travel in Cambodia
Angkor Wat temples: This ancient heritage complex located in Siem Reap that is become the symbol of Cambodia is one of the best reasons for anyone who is thinking to travel to Cambodia, most of the Cambodia tour packages and even day trips are planned to visit this magnificent site. The ancient ruins of the most of the temples are still well preserved and a day or two would be enough to admire all the sites.
Tonle Lake: When in Siem Reap try to opt for an excursion to visit the largest fresh water lake in the region, come and see how close is rthe life of Cambodia on the water, you see life, art, schools, KTV, police station and even clinic that has been built on the stilt on the water.
Sihanoukville: This is the Phuket of Cambodia, life is on and this tiny but lavishly amazing beach destination is the only reason for the great beach stay with luxury resorts, diving spot and thrilling boat trip off the main shore, however, if you are interested in more quite islands then Sihanoukville is the base for Island hopping as well.
Phnom Penh: Once was known as the Paris of the orient, whatever your guide say, Phnom Penh has it all to be called a capital city, come and explore some of the must see attraction in Cambodia that are dotted around this bustling city, when in capital city try to visit Russian Market, go to visit killing fields to get to know the bloody days under the shadow of the Khmer rouge, then, visit Royal palace where the king is living now.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi...Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi – Halong Bay (06 Days 05 Nights) Day01: Saigon Arrival Dinner Arrival in Saigon, meet Welcome Vietnam Tour local guide at Tan [...]D: 696.8mi00
- Mekong Biking 3 Days Saigon - Ben Tre - Vinh Long - Can ThoDay1: Saigon to Vinh Long. (Lunch, dinner) We travel two hours from Saigon to My Tho where we board our boat. Late morning finds us drifting down bustling arteries of the Mekong from where we veer off to travel down the tranquil canals. Our [...]D: n/a00
- Why do you need to Vietnam?If you only have time to explore one country in Southeast Asia, choose VIETNAM! Let’s admit it, when it comes to travel, Vietnam gets a bit of a bad rep. Before coming here all I heard were stories of travel scams, robberies, aggressive [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Halong Bay Cruises, travel tipsHa Long Bay is in northern Vietnam, 170 km (105 mi) east of Hanoi. The bay is famous for its scenic ocean karst topography and is often included in lists of natural wonders of the world. This amazing seascape of virtually uninhabited [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Car rental in hanoiItinerary Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam since the 11th century dazzles visitors its unique blend of oriental lifestyle, French colonial architecture, tree-lined boulevards and peaceful lakes. Still retaining a charming air from its colonial [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
Centre satay bee hoon store is very famous and well known for its 'satay beehoon' ( A local dish where strips of white noodles are filled with...
Food: Center Satay Bee Hoon
Just across the street from the Blue Mosque, the Basilica Cistern is a mysterious underground place that you shouldn't miss. There are very...
Sightseeing: Basilica Cistern
Quite close to the Alaska Center of Performing Art and the City Hall, the Orso Ristorante serve Italian food, bringing a little bit of Europe to...
Food: Orso Ristorante
Maria Selma is a great great great Mexican restaurant. I was there a couple of times and I love it - everyone I know does. They have the best...
Food: Maria Selma
It was the best place we've dined since our stay in Jacksonville. The staff in the Restaurant Orsay is great, always at your side but not...
Food: Restaurant Orsay in Jacksonville
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
If you live in Tulsa, than this park becomes you regular get-away from the busy everyday life of the city. But for visitors, the River Park can...
Sightseeing: River Parks