Luxury Romance Vacation Getaways in Vietnam, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Luxury Romance Vacation Getaways in Vietnam
- General travel tip
- City center
There are 400 to 500 boats of goods and the only indication of what they are selling is an example hoisted up on bamboo stick. From fruits to nuts, visitors are always excited to see almost every agricultural product in these floating markets. You and your partner can also have a local breakfast or a cup of coffee on board.
For accommodation, there are dedicated options and home-stays and a four star hotel in the area, eco lodges are becoming very popular nowadays as they offering luxury facilities for a luxury vacation in Vietnam as mentioned the hotels and luxury lodges in the area are about few kilometers from Cai Be market and providing a quiet and relaxing atmosphere with well-decorated bungalows.
Nam Dau Archipelago, tropical beaches for a luxury vacation
Nam Dau is a great place for couples looking for tropical beaches fringed by coconut trees. Being the furthest archipelago off the coast of Kieng Giang province, about 85 Kilometers from Rach Gia city, the archipelago’s main island Cu Tron can only be reched by boat. For a romance and honeymoon vacation couples can enjoy spending hours sunbathing along the quite beach, listening to the sea, or have a hand in hand walk to the market to taste the fresh seafood, however, there is no luxury resort or hotel in this island but only rustic guesthouses are available to book. A typical tour includes a boat trip around the islands, fishing, diving to see coal and visits to popular destinations on the main island like Nam Du lighthouse and freshwater reservoir saving some 5,000 island
Ha Giang – an ideal place to escape from the crowd
Ha Giang province is an ideal place to escape because of its year round cool climate. Located in the north-east region of Vietnam, about 300 Kilometers from Hanoi, Ha Giang has rocky highlands, primary forests, mysterious caves and hundred year old tea-gardens. One of the most popular ways to explore Ha Giang is by motorbike. If you organize a Vietnam packages tours for your honeymoon then you will have this day trips included into your itinerary, It is such an incredible landscape but to see that the minority people can still grow crops among the rocks has to be seen to be believed, however, parts of this place are a bit of lunar landscape but the moon would never have the colour of the ethnic people dotted around it.
By visiting Ha Giang, couples can take a rest at spacious Ecol-lodge Pan Hou village in Hoang Su Phi district. They provide rooms in ditched houses made of bamboo, surrounded by lotus ponds and vast of vegetables gardens.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Tips to cure seasickness for travelers- Before sailing, do not eat greasy food or acid as orange juice, grapefruit juice ... because these foods are hard to digest. But it should not to let yourself starve. Both A full and an empty stomach will make you uncomfortable. - Drink [...]D: 1.1mi00
- The Partition of VietnamThe Partition of Vietnam The Partition of Vietnam was the establishment of the 17th parallel as the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone in 1954, splitting Vietnam into halves after the First Indochina War. The Geneva Conference was held [...]D: n/a00
- Amazing Mekong waterways in 10 DaysDAY 1: ARRIVAL SAIGON (D) You will be welcomed at HCMC Airport and then embark on a city tour of the former Saigon, including The Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Post Office, the War Remnants Museum, Giac Lam Pagoda, [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Booking luxury holiday to Vietnam for Lunar New Year 2016Luxury Holiday makers heading to Vietnam towards the start of February may find their stay at the luxury resorts coincides with the Traditional Lunar New Year called TET holiday in Vietnamese lunar calendar. The New Year event, which is [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam holidayVietnam holiday, Online book holidays in Vietnam: http://www.vietnamholiday.us [...]D: 1.7mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Kirkland House cheap accommodation in Brisbane is most lovely, engaging and low cost accommodation for business men’s and other people need to...
Food: Accommodation brisbane
New Norfolk, Australia
Norfolk Island is the best place to live, to travel and to relax. It is a beautiful island with sandy beaches, high mountains covered with tall...
General: Heaven on earth
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
Camping with your family
Outdoors Activities: Camping Places
It is something I have never seen before. This is a unique thing and it's just amazing. It's the dreams of my childhood coming true! The problem is...
History & Culture: Norvegian Museum of Magic
Full of povety not safe choose another destination
General: Do not go
Sightseeing and eating at local restaurants are the first things you do when you travel to a foreign country/city. And with the City Taste Tours...
Sightseeing: City Taste Tours