Luxury Romance Vacation Getaways in Vietnam, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Luxury Romance Vacation Getaways in Vietnam
- General travel tip
- City center
There are 400 to 500 boats of goods and the only indication of what they are selling is an example hoisted up on bamboo stick. From fruits to nuts, visitors are always excited to see almost every agricultural product in these floating markets. You and your partner can also have a local breakfast or a cup of coffee on board.
For accommodation, there are dedicated options and home-stays and a four star hotel in the area, eco lodges are becoming very popular nowadays as they offering luxury facilities for a luxury vacation in Vietnam as mentioned the hotels and luxury lodges in the area are about few kilometers from Cai Be market and providing a quiet and relaxing atmosphere with well-decorated bungalows.
Nam Dau Archipelago, tropical beaches for a luxury vacation
Nam Dau is a great place for couples looking for tropical beaches fringed by coconut trees. Being the furthest archipelago off the coast of Kieng Giang province, about 85 Kilometers from Rach Gia city, the archipelago’s main island Cu Tron can only be reched by boat. For a romance and honeymoon vacation couples can enjoy spending hours sunbathing along the quite beach, listening to the sea, or have a hand in hand walk to the market to taste the fresh seafood, however, there is no luxury resort or hotel in this island but only rustic guesthouses are available to book. A typical tour includes a boat trip around the islands, fishing, diving to see coal and visits to popular destinations on the main island like Nam Du lighthouse and freshwater reservoir saving some 5,000 island
Ha Giang – an ideal place to escape from the crowd
Ha Giang province is an ideal place to escape because of its year round cool climate. Located in the north-east region of Vietnam, about 300 Kilometers from Hanoi, Ha Giang has rocky highlands, primary forests, mysterious caves and hundred year old tea-gardens. One of the most popular ways to explore Ha Giang is by motorbike. If you organize a Vietnam packages tours for your honeymoon then you will have this day trips included into your itinerary, It is such an incredible landscape but to see that the minority people can still grow crops among the rocks has to be seen to be believed, however, parts of this place are a bit of lunar landscape but the moon would never have the colour of the ethnic people dotted around it.
By visiting Ha Giang, couples can take a rest at spacious Ecol-lodge Pan Hou village in Hoang Su Phi district. They provide rooms in ditched houses made of bamboo, surrounded by lotus ponds and vast of vegetables gardens.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam Tour packageVietnam Sunshine Travel is specializing in package and customized tours, cruise tours, hotel booking... for travelers to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. We are licensed as an International Tour Operator Company (License No: 01-005/TCDL-GP [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Must see destinations in MyanmarIf you are considering a Myanmar tour packages with your family and children and don’t know the exotic destinations to explore a country that has opened its door to the international travelers just a few years ago. Myanmar previously [...]D: 1.1mi00
- All inclusive holiday to VietnamThere is no doubt that a luxury holiday to Vietnam has been promoted very well, there are several good tour operators that offering unbeatable packages and all inclusive tours and vacation packages to anyone with any kind of traveling style [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Discover Myanmar from Highlights to Beach Relaxation 12 daysDAY 1: ARRIVE YANGON (D) Upon arrival at Yangon International Airport, you will be welcomed by your tour guide and transferred to your hotel for check in. After that, you will visit Sule, City Hall, and the High Court (noted for its British [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Tips to cure seasickness for travelers- Before sailing, do not eat greasy food or acid as orange juice, grapefruit juice ... because these foods are hard to digest. But it should not to let yourself starve. Both A full and an empty stomach will make you uncomfortable. - Drink [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
When you think about China and gardens in the same sentence, the word that comes to mind is 'transquility'. But if that's what you...
Outdoors Activities: Yu Yuan Gardens in Shanghai
Come to BinZhou City, and experience a great place.
General: The Pearl of the yellow River Delta
Head to DC10 on Sunday, it's really good fun. Although be prepared for the long haul. It lasts from Sunday morning until 8am on Monday!
Night Life & Entertainment: Ibiza Holidays
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
Mamaia is one of the best points of atraction on the Black Sea Beach on the Romanian teritory. The principal point of atraction in Mamaia is the...
General: Aqua Magic, Mamaia
This is a fantastic site, and very few people know it because the more famous National Parks like Zion National Park, and Bryce Canyon are...
Outdoors Activities: Coral Red and Pink Sand Dunes
Johannesburg, South Africa
The nightlife in Johannesburg has actually become way better than in the past. More clubs are being opened and re-vamped to look better and bigger....
Night Life & Entertainment: Joburg Nightlife