Luxury Romance Vacation Getaways in Vietnam, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Luxury Romance Vacation Getaways in Vietnam
- General travel tip
- City center
There are 400 to 500 boats of goods and the only indication of what they are selling is an example hoisted up on bamboo stick. From fruits to nuts, visitors are always excited to see almost every agricultural product in these floating markets. You and your partner can also have a local breakfast or a cup of coffee on board.
For accommodation, there are dedicated options and home-stays and a four star hotel in the area, eco lodges are becoming very popular nowadays as they offering luxury facilities for a luxury vacation in Vietnam as mentioned the hotels and luxury lodges in the area are about few kilometers from Cai Be market and providing a quiet and relaxing atmosphere with well-decorated bungalows.
Nam Dau Archipelago, tropical beaches for a luxury vacation
Nam Dau is a great place for couples looking for tropical beaches fringed by coconut trees. Being the furthest archipelago off the coast of Kieng Giang province, about 85 Kilometers from Rach Gia city, the archipelago’s main island Cu Tron can only be reched by boat. For a romance and honeymoon vacation couples can enjoy spending hours sunbathing along the quite beach, listening to the sea, or have a hand in hand walk to the market to taste the fresh seafood, however, there is no luxury resort or hotel in this island but only rustic guesthouses are available to book. A typical tour includes a boat trip around the islands, fishing, diving to see coal and visits to popular destinations on the main island like Nam Du lighthouse and freshwater reservoir saving some 5,000 island
Ha Giang – an ideal place to escape from the crowd
Ha Giang province is an ideal place to escape because of its year round cool climate. Located in the north-east region of Vietnam, about 300 Kilometers from Hanoi, Ha Giang has rocky highlands, primary forests, mysterious caves and hundred year old tea-gardens. One of the most popular ways to explore Ha Giang is by motorbike. If you organize a Vietnam packages tours for your honeymoon then you will have this day trips included into your itinerary, It is such an incredible landscape but to see that the minority people can still grow crops among the rocks has to be seen to be believed, however, parts of this place are a bit of lunar landscape but the moon would never have the colour of the ethnic people dotted around it.
By visiting Ha Giang, couples can take a rest at spacious Ecol-lodge Pan Hou village in Hoang Su Phi district. They provide rooms in ditched houses made of bamboo, surrounded by lotus ponds and vast of vegetables gardens.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Best way to from Noi bai airport to Hanoi centerVietnam Sunshine Travel is specializing in package and customized tours, cruise tours, hotel booking... for travelers to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. We are licensed as an International Tour Operator Company (License No: 01-005/TCDL-GP [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Come back from VietnamI have just come back home from Vietnam which is a small lovely country. I had travelled there for three weeks. I went to famous place in Vietnam as Halong, Nhatrang and ending of Hanoi. The seasides in Vietnam are so impressed. Halong is [...]D: 2.1mi01
- VIETNAM FAMILY VACATIONS 11 DAYSDAY 1: ARRIVE HO CHI MINH CITY On arrival at Ho Chi Minh's Tan Son Nhat International airport, you will be greeted by our guide and transferred to your hotel in town. Overnight in HCMC. ORVERNIGHT : HO CHI MINH MEALS : DAY 2: HO CHI MINH [...]D: n/a00
- Group travel packages to Vietnam by LuxuryTravelVietnam.comLuxury Travel Vietnam Travelers rave about Vietnam 's incredibly friendly people, unique 54 traditions, beautiful landscape and countryside. Vietnam has established its reputation as a unique and genuine Southeast Asian experience. And now, [...]D: n/a00
- Halong Bay ToursHalong Bay Vietnam is recognized as the famous World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1994 and the New 7 Wonders of Nature voted by the tourists over the world in 2012. Founded in 2006, Amazing Halong Bay becomes one of the best halong bay [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
In der Nähe von Immenstaad gibt es einen schönen großen Abenteuerpark, wo man Klettert. Auch wenn man ein bisschen Höchenangst hat, ist es dort...
General: Nahe von Immenstaad
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
If you would ask me which attractions do I recommend you if you visit Sopron, it would be a hard question, because you can spend hours in the old...
Sightseeing: Walking in the old city center
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
Albuquerque, New Mexico
With quite a long history and a mysterious origin, the Church Street Café is one of the best restaurants in Albuquerque. Its decoration and...
Food: Church Street Café
Las Vegas, Nevada
I love gambling (only Poker) so I usually get warmed up over at the Excalibur, although the last time I was there, they only had digital tables...
Night Life & Entertainment: Playing Poker