Luxury Romance Vacation Getaways in Vietnam, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Luxury Romance Vacation Getaways in Vietnam
- General travel tip
- City center
There are 400 to 500 boats of goods and the only indication of what they are selling is an example hoisted up on bamboo stick. From fruits to nuts, visitors are always excited to see almost every agricultural product in these floating markets. You and your partner can also have a local breakfast or a cup of coffee on board.
For accommodation, there are dedicated options and home-stays and a four star hotel in the area, eco lodges are becoming very popular nowadays as they offering luxury facilities for a luxury vacation in Vietnam as mentioned the hotels and luxury lodges in the area are about few kilometers from Cai Be market and providing a quiet and relaxing atmosphere with well-decorated bungalows.
Nam Dau Archipelago, tropical beaches for a luxury vacation
Nam Dau is a great place for couples looking for tropical beaches fringed by coconut trees. Being the furthest archipelago off the coast of Kieng Giang province, about 85 Kilometers from Rach Gia city, the archipelago’s main island Cu Tron can only be reched by boat. For a romance and honeymoon vacation couples can enjoy spending hours sunbathing along the quite beach, listening to the sea, or have a hand in hand walk to the market to taste the fresh seafood, however, there is no luxury resort or hotel in this island but only rustic guesthouses are available to book. A typical tour includes a boat trip around the islands, fishing, diving to see coal and visits to popular destinations on the main island like Nam Du lighthouse and freshwater reservoir saving some 5,000 island
Ha Giang – an ideal place to escape from the crowd
Ha Giang province is an ideal place to escape because of its year round cool climate. Located in the north-east region of Vietnam, about 300 Kilometers from Hanoi, Ha Giang has rocky highlands, primary forests, mysterious caves and hundred year old tea-gardens. One of the most popular ways to explore Ha Giang is by motorbike. If you organize a Vietnam packages tours for your honeymoon then you will have this day trips included into your itinerary, It is such an incredible landscape but to see that the minority people can still grow crops among the rocks has to be seen to be believed, however, parts of this place are a bit of lunar landscape but the moon would never have the colour of the ethnic people dotted around it.
By visiting Ha Giang, couples can take a rest at spacious Ecol-lodge Pan Hou village in Hoang Su Phi district. They provide rooms in ditched houses made of bamboo, surrounded by lotus ponds and vast of vegetables gardens.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Travel to Laos from Hanoi, VietnamLaos is blessed with amazing natural beauties with abundant peak of soaring mountains everywhere in the country, picturesque rice paddies, saffron robed monks, golden pagodas and glazed temples and many more. Laos, is one of the outstanding [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Early Lê dynasty (980-1009)The Early Lê dynasty (Vietnamese: Nhà Tiền Lê) was a dynasty that ruled Vietnam after the Đinh Dynasty and before the Lý Dynasty. They ruled for a total of three generations and was known for repelling the Song invasion. *Lê Đại [...]D: 7.4mi00
- Assortment of Vietnam Vacation from HanoiIf you are an experienced traveler but Vietnam is your first Asian experience then you need to follow this article to get to know enough information in order to arrange your Vietnam vacation packages. There are huge options to choose from [...]D: n/a00
- Experience a magical mix of beaches, post colonial,Unesco...16 Days trip to Vietnam by Luxury Travel Vietnam Outlined tour program: Day 1: Arrival Hanoi (D) Day 2: Hanoi (B/L) Day 3: Half Day City Hanoi with visit artist and dine in style, (B/D) Day 4: Hanoi - Halong Bay Natural World Heritage [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Festivals in Vietnam in FebruaryLunar New Year, TET Holiday There is no more colorful time to be in Vietnam than during the days leading up to the Lunar New year ( known as 'Tet Nguyen Dan' or 'Tet'), the most important as well as the most widely and heartily celebrated [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
After eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa...
Food: Jungle Love
Hello to all, the Association organizes travel in Natura & Avventura desertakakus,Travel is the best way to discover desert. We are a small...
General: Natura & Avventura
The Gothic style Cathedral is the main attraction of the city. It would be really hard to miss it because it's huge. It was built from volcanic...
History & Culture: Cathedral Notre Dame
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
If you do something like island hoping or if you just make a stop during your travel to Crete at Santorini, you have got to climb up the hills and...
General: Insland of Santorini/Thira
For all you beach lovers out there, this is a must when in Croatia. Considered to be the best beach in Croatia because of shape, it is a peninsula...
Beaches : Zlatni Rat
Nightlife in Bangalore is amazing....it has umpteen number of pubs, lounges, restaurants, motels and hotels....this is the place to be ...:)
Night Life & Entertainment: The Vidhan Soudha
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Santa Ana, California
Colorful and inviting inside and out, the Discovery Science Center enables kids to explore the knowledge behind everyday things. It is and...
Family & Fun: Discovery Science Center
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl