Luxury Romance Vacation Getaways in Vietnam, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Luxury Romance Vacation Getaways in Vietnam
- General travel tip
- City center
There are 400 to 500 boats of goods and the only indication of what they are selling is an example hoisted up on bamboo stick. From fruits to nuts, visitors are always excited to see almost every agricultural product in these floating markets. You and your partner can also have a local breakfast or a cup of coffee on board.
For accommodation, there are dedicated options and home-stays and a four star hotel in the area, eco lodges are becoming very popular nowadays as they offering luxury facilities for a luxury vacation in Vietnam as mentioned the hotels and luxury lodges in the area are about few kilometers from Cai Be market and providing a quiet and relaxing atmosphere with well-decorated bungalows.
Nam Dau Archipelago, tropical beaches for a luxury vacation
Nam Dau is a great place for couples looking for tropical beaches fringed by coconut trees. Being the furthest archipelago off the coast of Kieng Giang province, about 85 Kilometers from Rach Gia city, the archipelago’s main island Cu Tron can only be reched by boat. For a romance and honeymoon vacation couples can enjoy spending hours sunbathing along the quite beach, listening to the sea, or have a hand in hand walk to the market to taste the fresh seafood, however, there is no luxury resort or hotel in this island but only rustic guesthouses are available to book. A typical tour includes a boat trip around the islands, fishing, diving to see coal and visits to popular destinations on the main island like Nam Du lighthouse and freshwater reservoir saving some 5,000 island
Ha Giang – an ideal place to escape from the crowd
Ha Giang province is an ideal place to escape because of its year round cool climate. Located in the north-east region of Vietnam, about 300 Kilometers from Hanoi, Ha Giang has rocky highlands, primary forests, mysterious caves and hundred year old tea-gardens. One of the most popular ways to explore Ha Giang is by motorbike. If you organize a Vietnam packages tours for your honeymoon then you will have this day trips included into your itinerary, It is such an incredible landscape but to see that the minority people can still grow crops among the rocks has to be seen to be believed, however, parts of this place are a bit of lunar landscape but the moon would never have the colour of the ethnic people dotted around it.
By visiting Ha Giang, couples can take a rest at spacious Ecol-lodge Pan Hou village in Hoang Su Phi district. They provide rooms in ditched houses made of bamboo, surrounded by lotus ponds and vast of vegetables gardens.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Top Things to include to your Cambodia TourTravelers rave about a Cambodia tour packages and would like to visit the must see attraction including a few day beach stay at Sihanoukville or other surrounded coastlines. However, if you’d like to know more about the must see list to [...]D: n/a00
- Motobike Hue City Tour, Hue Moto Tour, Hue to Hoian Moto...WELCOME TO HUE MOTOBIKE RIDER TEAM VIETNAM TRIP FINDER Come and enjoy fully local professional Hue Motocycle Rider Service, with an vocational rider team, good local guide communicate by English, We serve Hue Moto Tour, [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Beach Holiday to Vietnam in 8 Days with...Beach Holiday to Vietnam in 8 Days with luxuryTravelVietnam.com ====== Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi [...]D: n/a00
- Halong Bay ToursHalong Bay Vietnam is recognized as the famous World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1994 and the New 7 Wonders of Nature voted by the tourists over the world in 2012. Founded in 2006, Amazing Halong Bay becomes one of the best halong bay [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam holidayVietnam holiday, Online book holidays in Vietnam: http://www.vietnamholiday.us [...]D: 1.7mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are looking for a beach vacation, Cairns isnt the right place, because there´s no beach close to the city, neither you can walk there. But...
Outdoors Activities: No beach vacations
The view from Belfort Tower over this marvelous medieval city is something you don't want to miss. The 366 steps of this 83 meters tower are worth...
Sightseeing: Belfort Tower (Belfry of Bruges)
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
Brewery restaurant Teerenpeli is a great place for drink in Lahti. They brew their on beer and cider. Teerenpeli is also one of the...
Food: Teerenpeli - Best place for a pint
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
For me, the best shop was a chocolate shop. You can find it if you head to the train station starting from the center of the city. If you find it,...
Shopping: Chocolate shop in Szentendre
Weather you love rock and roll music or not, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is a must while visiting Cleveland. First of all because of the...
History & Culture: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
San Francisco, California
Like Art Deco? Definitely this is the place for you. It's like you are back in the America of the 1930s. There is live Jazz music that remind us to...