Top 3 luxury destination with luxury holiday makers, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Top 3 luxury destination with luxury holiday makers
- General travel tip
- City center
Nha Trang: If you are not a big fan of super crowded beaches and looking for relaxation, some pampering while stay in luxury resorts and sea side accommodations on your holiday in Vietnam, then why not to opt for a premier beach destination in Vietnam which is very popular for its sandy beach, active water sports and sunny days, there are frequent flights from either Ho Chi Minh city and or Hanoi to Nha Trang.
Ho Chi Minh City: Largest of Vietnamese cities and the economic hub of the country also known as the Saigon (the old name), the city represents some of the best sites to visit in Vietnam. There are a large numbers of daily tours and excursion from Ho Chi Minh city departing to several destinations as following:
Cu Chi Tunnels: The only reminder of the American war, an underground tunnel system that was build during the Vietnam War as a military base and camp for the Viet-cong troops, there are two options to visit the tunnel, either with car and or with express boat via Saigon River.
Mekong Delta: A very popular and hard to miss site in southern Vietnam, the waterways of Delta offers a great and unique experience that every holiday maker would love to have it, there are several town and places to see, as Mekong Delta itself is very large and crossing through the Indochina peninsula, the best suggestion is to opt for a three day Luxury Mekong river cruise tours to see My Tho, Can Tho and the famous floating markets in Cai be and Cai Rang, however, there are many cruises each have different itinerary and route to follow, you can either take a short day trips and or long weekly tours which run between Vietnam and Cambodia (Siem Reap).
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam Travel Companies-Custom Vietnam Travel CompanyFirst of all, Custom Vietnam Travel would like to express our deep gratitude to you for visiting our web site and our online services!We are a Professional Tour Operator and tourist services provider in Indochina [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Vietnam visa approval voucher | Vietnameseprivatetours.comWhy should i apply for a Vietnamese Visa approval voucher? Hassle-free ? Online Application and process, no passport send-off, or embassy referral Convenience ? Applicable Only for Air traveling to Vietnam Fastest Approval ? Maximum 48 [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Cruises In Halong | Halong Bay Cruise Reviews By Custom...Title: Tour in Vietnam | Vietnam Tour Package | Vietnam Tours Operator Url: http://www.customvietnamtravel.com Description: Tour in Vietnam, As one of the travel companies in Vietnam, Custom Vietnam Travel is committed to bring satisfaction [...]D: 1.4mi10
- Best way to from Noi bai airport to Hanoi centerVietnam Sunshine Travel is specializing in package and customized tours, cruise tours, hotel booking... for travelers to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. We are licensed as an International Tour Operator Company (License No: 01-005/TCDL-GP [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Car rental in hanoiItinerary Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam since the 11th century dazzles visitors its unique blend of oriental lifestyle, French colonial architecture, tree-lined boulevards and peaceful lakes. Still retaining a charming air from its colonial [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Wiener Neustadt, Austria
They have great drinks not for too much and great company. Also they have the best music in the area, so yes, I can say it's the best club in the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Backstage
Come to BinZhou City, and experience a great place.
General: The Pearl of the yellow River Delta
During these two weeks we drove the total of 4.000 something km visiting four countries.
General: 14 Day Road Trip in Europe
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Near the cave just about a 1 mile you can find a great place for camping, with grass and a little brook
General: A little camping
Brukenthal Museum was founded by Joseph Bruckenthal, the governor of the city during the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The museum has more buildings,...
History & Culture: Brukenthal Museum
This famous plaza, which has been erected during the 1930s has become a tragic landmark in American history. This was the place where the United...
History & Culture: Dealey Plaza
It's all about getting the lowest price possible for what you need in Sicily,Il. That's why our budget Sicily hotels are inexpensive but jam packed...
Food: Budget Sicily Hotels
Durban, South Africa
Plan ahead, go on line or to the local library and find out about the places you are visiting, to know everything about it.
General: Visit the local library
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide