Top 3 luxury destination with luxury holiday makers, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Top 3 luxury destination with luxury holiday makers
- General travel tip
- City center
Nha Trang: If you are not a big fan of super crowded beaches and looking for relaxation, some pampering while stay in luxury resorts and sea side accommodations on your holiday in Vietnam, then why not to opt for a premier beach destination in Vietnam which is very popular for its sandy beach, active water sports and sunny days, there are frequent flights from either Ho Chi Minh city and or Hanoi to Nha Trang.
Ho Chi Minh City: Largest of Vietnamese cities and the economic hub of the country also known as the Saigon (the old name), the city represents some of the best sites to visit in Vietnam. There are a large numbers of daily tours and excursion from Ho Chi Minh city departing to several destinations as following:
Cu Chi Tunnels: The only reminder of the American war, an underground tunnel system that was build during the Vietnam War as a military base and camp for the Viet-cong troops, there are two options to visit the tunnel, either with car and or with express boat via Saigon River.
Mekong Delta: A very popular and hard to miss site in southern Vietnam, the waterways of Delta offers a great and unique experience that every holiday maker would love to have it, there are several town and places to see, as Mekong Delta itself is very large and crossing through the Indochina peninsula, the best suggestion is to opt for a three day Luxury Mekong river cruise tours to see My Tho, Can Tho and the famous floating markets in Cai be and Cai Rang, however, there are many cruises each have different itinerary and route to follow, you can either take a short day trips and or long weekly tours which run between Vietnam and Cambodia (Siem Reap).
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- All inclusive holiday to VietnamThere is no doubt that a luxury holiday to Vietnam has been promoted very well, there are several good tour operators that offering unbeatable packages and all inclusive tours and vacation packages to anyone with any kind of traveling style [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Vietnam visa approval voucher | Vietnameseprivatetours.comWhy should i apply for a Vietnamese Visa approval voucher? Hassle-free ? Online Application and process, no passport send-off, or embassy referral Convenience ? Applicable Only for Air traveling to Vietnam Fastest Approval ? Maximum 48 [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Top Things to include to your Cambodia TourTravelers rave about a Cambodia tour packages and would like to visit the must see attraction including a few day beach stay at Sihanoukville or other surrounded coastlines. However, if you’d like to know more about the must see list to [...]D: n/a00
- Best way to from Noi bai airport to Hanoi centerVietnam Sunshine Travel is specializing in package and customized tours, cruise tours, hotel booking... for travelers to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. We are licensed as an International Tour Operator Company (License No: 01-005/TCDL-GP [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Cycling Northeast Vietnam 7 daysCycling north east Vietnam is arranged in the north eastern Vietnam taking to such travel destinations as Ba Be National park, Bac Kan province, Na Hang, Tuyen Quang province, Bac Me, Cao Bang, Quan Ba, Yen Minh, Meo Vac, Dong Van, Ha Giang [...]D: 3.8mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Beach is home to an impressive beachfront where you can spend an entire day basking in the glorious sunshine and taking in the surrounding...
General: Jumeirah Beach is home
Beijing Shi, China
[url=http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/huangshan-tour.html]Huangshan Tour [/url] [url=http://www.badaling-great-wall.com]Badaling Great Wall[/url]
General: Huangshan Tour
One great place to go for breakfast in Ravensburg is the new Babiole. It's located in the city center and most people know it by now. The place is...
A good way to discover the city it is to do a theme itinerary, in this page http://www.world-rt.com/travel/theme-barcelona.php there are 12...
Sightseeing: Barcelona itinerary
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
If you visit Oradea in spring (espacially in April) you should take a walk in the museum's park. There are some magnolia trees which are in bloom...
Outdoors Activities: Magnolia trees in the musem's park