Top 3 luxury destination with luxury holiday makers, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Top 3 luxury destination with luxury holiday makers
- General travel tip
- City center
Nha Trang: If you are not a big fan of super crowded beaches and looking for relaxation, some pampering while stay in luxury resorts and sea side accommodations on your holiday in Vietnam, then why not to opt for a premier beach destination in Vietnam which is very popular for its sandy beach, active water sports and sunny days, there are frequent flights from either Ho Chi Minh city and or Hanoi to Nha Trang.
Ho Chi Minh City: Largest of Vietnamese cities and the economic hub of the country also known as the Saigon (the old name), the city represents some of the best sites to visit in Vietnam. There are a large numbers of daily tours and excursion from Ho Chi Minh city departing to several destinations as following:
Cu Chi Tunnels: The only reminder of the American war, an underground tunnel system that was build during the Vietnam War as a military base and camp for the Viet-cong troops, there are two options to visit the tunnel, either with car and or with express boat via Saigon River.
Mekong Delta: A very popular and hard to miss site in southern Vietnam, the waterways of Delta offers a great and unique experience that every holiday maker would love to have it, there are several town and places to see, as Mekong Delta itself is very large and crossing through the Indochina peninsula, the best suggestion is to opt for a three day Luxury Mekong river cruise tours to see My Tho, Can Tho and the famous floating markets in Cai be and Cai Rang, however, there are many cruises each have different itinerary and route to follow, you can either take a short day trips and or long weekly tours which run between Vietnam and Cambodia (Siem Reap).
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Tour of Vietnam Highlighting the Culture, Cuisine &...Outlined Itinerary An unique 16-Day Tour of Vietnam highlighting the Culture, Cuisine & Scenery of this fascinating country including a journey on the Luxurious Victoria Express from the Bustling City of Hanoi to the mountainous [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Tours & Vietnam Tour Packages |...Vietnam tour packages customized to fit your exact wishes Vietnam is a very popular destination in Indochina peninsula, all our Vietnam tours are designed to meet your requirements and interest in mind, following are only a sampling of [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Vietnam Travel GuideVietnam travel guide http://www.nhomphuot.com/tag/phuot [...]D: 507.9mi00
- Assortment of Vietnam Vacation from HanoiIf you are an experienced traveler but Vietnam is your first Asian experience then you need to follow this article to get to know enough information in order to arrange your Vietnam vacation packages. There are huge options to choose from [...]D: n/a00
- Holidaying in Vietnam through AsiaHotelBizWe at Asia hotel Biz offer you a wide selection of attractive tour packages, resorts and boutique hotels at Vietnam. With a huge range of discounted hotels and motels, accommodation and resorts, you can choose the best one for you according [...]D: 0.8mi01
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Rheinfälle at Schaffhausen are really some kind of nature play. Big and impressing the rive Rhine has got waterfalls there. You can either...
Outdoors Activities: The big waterfall called Rheinfälle
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
Hi, I like Alicante for its beautiful sites and refreshing environment. The people here are very helpful and supportive. [url=http://www...
Public Transportation: Alicante is a very nice place to visit.
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
This a great place. They serve excellent beer in the Gollem Cafe, and though the place is not very big, the people who filled it were not so noisy...
Night Life & Entertainment: Gollem Cafe
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
Next to the Black Tower there is (guess what) The White Tower. It's part of the same defense mechanism built against Turks and Tatars. The...
Sightseeing: White Tower
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide