Top 3 luxury destination with luxury holiday makers, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Top 3 luxury destination with luxury holiday makers
- General travel tip
- City center
Nha Trang: If you are not a big fan of super crowded beaches and looking for relaxation, some pampering while stay in luxury resorts and sea side accommodations on your holiday in Vietnam, then why not to opt for a premier beach destination in Vietnam which is very popular for its sandy beach, active water sports and sunny days, there are frequent flights from either Ho Chi Minh city and or Hanoi to Nha Trang.
Ho Chi Minh City: Largest of Vietnamese cities and the economic hub of the country also known as the Saigon (the old name), the city represents some of the best sites to visit in Vietnam. There are a large numbers of daily tours and excursion from Ho Chi Minh city departing to several destinations as following:
Cu Chi Tunnels: The only reminder of the American war, an underground tunnel system that was build during the Vietnam War as a military base and camp for the Viet-cong troops, there are two options to visit the tunnel, either with car and or with express boat via Saigon River.
Mekong Delta: A very popular and hard to miss site in southern Vietnam, the waterways of Delta offers a great and unique experience that every holiday maker would love to have it, there are several town and places to see, as Mekong Delta itself is very large and crossing through the Indochina peninsula, the best suggestion is to opt for a three day Luxury Mekong river cruise tours to see My Tho, Can Tho and the famous floating markets in Cai be and Cai Rang, however, there are many cruises each have different itinerary and route to follow, you can either take a short day trips and or long weekly tours which run between Vietnam and Cambodia (Siem Reap).
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Assortment of Vietnam Vacation from HanoiIf you are an experienced traveler but Vietnam is your first Asian experience then you need to follow this article to get to know enough information in order to arrange your Vietnam vacation packages. There are huge options to choose from [...]D: n/a00
- Mekong Biking 3 Days Saigon - Ben Tre - Vinh Long - Can ThoDay1: Saigon to Vinh Long. (Lunch, dinner) We travel two hours from Saigon to My Tho where we board our boat. Late morning finds us drifting down bustling arteries of the Mekong from where we veer off to travel down the tranquil canals. Our [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam visa approval voucher | Vietnameseprivatetours.comWhy should i apply for a Vietnamese Visa approval voucher? Hassle-free ? Online Application and process, no passport send-off, or embassy referral Convenience ? Applicable Only for Air traveling to Vietnam Fastest Approval ? Maximum 48 [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Vietnam Vacation Packages | www.LuxuryTravelVietnam.comDay 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi tunnels.Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: HCMC - Nha Trang (B) In the morning [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Top Things to include to your Cambodia TourTravelers rave about a Cambodia tour packages and would like to visit the must see attraction including a few day beach stay at Sihanoukville or other surrounded coastlines. However, if you’d like to know more about the must see list to [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
The most important museum shows pieces of textil art. Besides modern pieces are a lot of hundreds of years old exemplars too.
Sightseeing: Musee Historique des Tissus
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
If you plan to go to Capri, take a look at the schedule of the ferries. Normally they go there at a certain time, but not every five minutes.
General: Check the schedule of the ferries
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
Small does not necessary mean boring. Covasna proves this theory. When I say this, among many things, I think about the nightlife here. Even if...
Night Life & Entertainment: Covasna's only disco (but it's worth a lot)
It's all about getting the lowest price possible for what you need in Sicily,Il. That's why our budget Sicily hotels are inexpensive but jam packed...
Food: Budget Sicily Hotels
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing