Top 3 luxury destination with luxury holiday makers, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Top 3 luxury destination with luxury holiday makers
- General travel tip
- City center
Nha Trang: If you are not a big fan of super crowded beaches and looking for relaxation, some pampering while stay in luxury resorts and sea side accommodations on your holiday in Vietnam, then why not to opt for a premier beach destination in Vietnam which is very popular for its sandy beach, active water sports and sunny days, there are frequent flights from either Ho Chi Minh city and or Hanoi to Nha Trang.
Ho Chi Minh City: Largest of Vietnamese cities and the economic hub of the country also known as the Saigon (the old name), the city represents some of the best sites to visit in Vietnam. There are a large numbers of daily tours and excursion from Ho Chi Minh city departing to several destinations as following:
Cu Chi Tunnels: The only reminder of the American war, an underground tunnel system that was build during the Vietnam War as a military base and camp for the Viet-cong troops, there are two options to visit the tunnel, either with car and or with express boat via Saigon River.
Mekong Delta: A very popular and hard to miss site in southern Vietnam, the waterways of Delta offers a great and unique experience that every holiday maker would love to have it, there are several town and places to see, as Mekong Delta itself is very large and crossing through the Indochina peninsula, the best suggestion is to opt for a three day Luxury Mekong river cruise tours to see My Tho, Can Tho and the famous floating markets in Cai be and Cai Rang, however, there are many cruises each have different itinerary and route to follow, you can either take a short day trips and or long weekly tours which run between Vietnam and Cambodia (Siem Reap).
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam Tours & Vietnam Tour Packages |...Vietnam tour packages customized to fit your exact wishes Vietnam is a very popular destination in Indochina peninsula, all our Vietnam tours are designed to meet your requirements and interest in mind, following are only a sampling of [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi...Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi – Halong Bay (06 Days 05 Nights) Day01: Saigon Arrival Dinner Arrival in Saigon, meet Welcome Vietnam Tour local guide at Tan [...]D: 696.8mi00
- Early Lê dynasty (980-1009)The Early Lê dynasty (Vietnamese: Nhà Tiền Lê) was a dynasty that ruled Vietnam after the Đinh Dynasty and before the Lý Dynasty. They ruled for a total of three generations and was known for repelling the Song invasion. *Lê Đại [...]D: 7.4mi00
- Make the Most of Your Hanoi City Day Trip with www...“Buffalo Tours takes you to a fully guided day tour to Hanoi city and makes you enjoy the selected highlights that this beautiful and charismatic city has to offer.” Explore major highlights that Vietnam Hanoi city tour has [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Expected to welcome the six million international...Expected to welcome the six million international visitors in Quang Ninh VNAT said, with current growth, Vietnam's tourism sector is expected to welcome the six million international guests by the end of this December. According to VNAT, [...]D: 2.3mi10
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
The place with the best night life is definitely Siofok. You can find there parties all night long right near the Balaton lake. Give it a try!
Night Life & Entertainment: Siofok, near Balaton lake
It was a trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World; excitement was at its heights. It was not a bachelor party, neither a hush-hush...
Family & Fun: Reveling at Vegas – Getting Attracted to Distractions
It is a world of its own! The west of India has its unique culture, history, people and places of interest that should be explored! There are so...
Family & Fun: Tourist Places in Gujarat
There is a castle in this city. It has a big parking but there you have to pay... very close about 50-100 meters from the castle you turn right on...
History & Culture: Bratislava Castle
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
It is always an exciting feeling to visit a historic site, and it wasn't any different with the Fort McHenry National Monument either. The...
History & Culture: Fort McHenry National Monument
Long Beach, California
Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, this beautiful museum is like a hidden gem in a busy seafront city. The Long Beach Museum of Art has a wide variety...
History & Culture: Long Beach Museum of Art
Julia's Indonesian Kitchen is a great great place with the coziest atmosphere in Seattle. It is run by a family and their specialty is traditional...
Food: Julia's Indonesian Kitchen
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Vietnam the 'Land of Blue dragon' is replete with many wonderful destinations to visit, natural beauty, exotic wildlife and national parks, ancient...
General: Beach resorts for a luxury vacation in Vietnam