Hanoi - Halong Overnight On Boat, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Hanoi - Halong Overnight On Boat
- General travel tip
- City center
(05 Days 04 Nights)
Day 01: Hanoi Arrival Dinner
On arrival at Noi Bai airport, you are met and transferred to Hanoi – Vietnam’s capital, is a stylish and gracious city that retain an unique old world charm and some Asia’s most striking colonial architecture. Overnight at the hotel in Hanoi.
Day 02: Hanoi – Halong Bay Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
08:00 Our guide and driver pick you up from hotel, transfer to Halong via vehicle. This will be your first opportunity to see some of the rural areas of Vietnam. The drive goes through the Red River delta, so we'll have plenty of chance for taking photo of Vietnamese farmers tilling the vast green paddy field. At half way, we will have a visit to a handicraft workshop with fine clothes and embroidered paintings.
Arrival in Halong at 11:30
12:00 you boat deluxe Junk, check-in registration
13:00 Have lunch on boat.
13:30 A fantastic cruise in Halong bay will take you to exotic islets with Dog island, Incense Urn island, Sail island, Fighting cocks island, which are naturally formed by process of erosion between the sea water and limestone mountains, Arrive to Surprise Cave for visiting (one of the most beautiful cave of Halong bay) and explore the bay swimming at Tittov beach.
17:30 Drinking Vietnamese wine and enjoy sunset. Enjoy dinner on boat
21:00 Fishing or relax and spending a night on deluxe boat.
Day 03: Halong – Hanoi Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Early risers can enjoy a morning view of Bay's landscapes. Sitting on the upper desk we can enjoy the breath - taking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the crystal-clear water of the Bay. We can hear the birds singing, cicadas chirping ashore and the gentle lapping of the waves against our boat, the perfect soundtrack to accompany the fresh air and gentle breeze.
7:00 Have breakfast
7:30 A morning cruise to visit Man's head island. Tortoise island. Visit to Bai Tu Long bay.
10:00 Arrange luggage and check out then have lunch on boat. You will arrive in Halong wharf at 11:45. Our tour guide and driver pick you up and transfer to Hanoi. You will arrive at your hotel in Hanoi at 4:30 PM. Shopping arround Hanoi Old Quarter: Hang Gai, Hang Ngang, Hang Dao streets, Trang Tien Plaza. Right here , you can fine many kind of Vietnam traditional products like: silk, ceramic, lacquer wares. Etc... After dinner, enjoy the Water Puppet Show. Overnight hotel in Hanoi.
Day 04: Hanoi City Tour Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
All day city tour Hanoi to visit: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum, President Palace, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature, West Lake, Quan Thanh Temple, Tran Quoc Pagoda. After lunch at local restaurant, Visit a complex of the Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple (Jade mountain Temple), But Tower (Pen - shaped tower), Dai Nghien (Ink Stand), the Red - painted wooden The Huc bridge…. Have a cyclo (pedicab) trip around with 36 streets of Ha Noi ancient town. Giving you a chance to explore the different local way of life. Overnight hotel in Hanoi.
Day 05: Ha Noi - Departute, Good Bye Vietnam Breakfast
Free at leisure, shopping at Trang Tien Plaza, Ancient Quarter or Vincom City Tower till drive to Noi Bai International Airport for departure. Home sweet home.
837 Giai Phong, Hanoi, Vietnam
How to get there:
Email or phone
On the web:
2. http://www.vietnamtravelways.com PR5
3. http://www.easytoindochina.com PR2
4. http://www.dulichchaovietnam.com PR3Reply
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Mekong Biking 3 Days Saigon - Ben Tre - Vinh Long - Can ThoDay1: Saigon to Vinh Long. (Lunch, dinner) We travel two hours from Saigon to My Tho where we board our boat. Late morning finds us drifting down bustling arteries of the Mekong from where we veer off to travel down the tranquil canals. Our [...]D: n/a00
- Halong Bay Cruises, travel tipsHa Long Bay is in northern Vietnam, 170 km (105 mi) east of Hanoi. The bay is famous for its scenic ocean karst topography and is often included in lists of natural wonders of the world. This amazing seascape of virtually uninhabited [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Vietnam holidayVietnam holiday, Online book holidays in Vietnam: http://www.vietnamholiday.us [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Vietnam tour packagesHanoi Sky Travel has now become one of the best tour operator in Vietnam and has successfully helped thousands of travelers realize their dream of traveling to Vietnam.HST provides customers with abundantly and detailed destination [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Best way to from Noi bai airport to Hanoi centerVietnam Sunshine Travel is specializing in package and customized tours, cruise tours, hotel booking... for travelers to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. We are licensed as an International Tour Operator Company (License No: 01-005/TCDL-GP [...]D: 0.3mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
Prague, Czech Republic
One of the most beautiful buildings in Prague is the Old Town Hall, but it's architectural beauty looses it's importance when you first...
History & Culture: Old Town Hall and Astronomical Clock
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
You should go to the 'ristorante da fratellis', located near the 'via nationale'.
General: My favourite restaurant
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
If you are in Oradea don't miss to visit the Roman Catholic Episcopal Cathedral, the largest baroque church in Romania - it's also one of the most...
History & Culture: Roman Catholic Episcopal Cathedral - Bazilica
WELCOME TO VIETNAM TRIP FINDER CENTRAL TOURIST ONLINE SUPPORT BOOKING We are Vietnam Trip Finder, Online Tourist Travel Agency...
General: Vietnam Your Best Promotion Travel