Hanoi - Halong Overnight On Boat, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Hanoi - Halong Overnight On Boat
- General travel tip
- City center
(05 Days 04 Nights)
Day 01: Hanoi Arrival Dinner
On arrival at Noi Bai airport, you are met and transferred to Hanoi – Vietnam’s capital, is a stylish and gracious city that retain an unique old world charm and some Asia’s most striking colonial architecture. Overnight at the hotel in Hanoi.
Day 02: Hanoi – Halong Bay Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
08:00 Our guide and driver pick you up from hotel, transfer to Halong via vehicle. This will be your first opportunity to see some of the rural areas of Vietnam. The drive goes through the Red River delta, so we'll have plenty of chance for taking photo of Vietnamese farmers tilling the vast green paddy field. At half way, we will have a visit to a handicraft workshop with fine clothes and embroidered paintings.
Arrival in Halong at 11:30
12:00 you boat deluxe Junk, check-in registration
13:00 Have lunch on boat.
13:30 A fantastic cruise in Halong bay will take you to exotic islets with Dog island, Incense Urn island, Sail island, Fighting cocks island, which are naturally formed by process of erosion between the sea water and limestone mountains, Arrive to Surprise Cave for visiting (one of the most beautiful cave of Halong bay) and explore the bay swimming at Tittov beach.
17:30 Drinking Vietnamese wine and enjoy sunset. Enjoy dinner on boat
21:00 Fishing or relax and spending a night on deluxe boat.
Day 03: Halong – Hanoi Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Early risers can enjoy a morning view of Bay's landscapes. Sitting on the upper desk we can enjoy the breath - taking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the crystal-clear water of the Bay. We can hear the birds singing, cicadas chirping ashore and the gentle lapping of the waves against our boat, the perfect soundtrack to accompany the fresh air and gentle breeze.
7:00 Have breakfast
7:30 A morning cruise to visit Man's head island. Tortoise island. Visit to Bai Tu Long bay.
10:00 Arrange luggage and check out then have lunch on boat. You will arrive in Halong wharf at 11:45. Our tour guide and driver pick you up and transfer to Hanoi. You will arrive at your hotel in Hanoi at 4:30 PM. Shopping arround Hanoi Old Quarter: Hang Gai, Hang Ngang, Hang Dao streets, Trang Tien Plaza. Right here , you can fine many kind of Vietnam traditional products like: silk, ceramic, lacquer wares. Etc... After dinner, enjoy the Water Puppet Show. Overnight hotel in Hanoi.
Day 04: Hanoi City Tour Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
All day city tour Hanoi to visit: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum, President Palace, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature, West Lake, Quan Thanh Temple, Tran Quoc Pagoda. After lunch at local restaurant, Visit a complex of the Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple (Jade mountain Temple), But Tower (Pen - shaped tower), Dai Nghien (Ink Stand), the Red - painted wooden The Huc bridge…. Have a cyclo (pedicab) trip around with 36 streets of Ha Noi ancient town. Giving you a chance to explore the different local way of life. Overnight hotel in Hanoi.
Day 05: Ha Noi - Departute, Good Bye Vietnam Breakfast
Free at leisure, shopping at Trang Tien Plaza, Ancient Quarter or Vincom City Tower till drive to Noi Bai International Airport for departure. Home sweet home.
837 Giai Phong, Hanoi, Vietnam
How to get there:
Email or phone
On the web:
2. http://www.vietnamtravelways.com PR5
3. http://www.easytoindochina.com PR2
4. http://www.dulichchaovietnam.com PR3Reply
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Tob things to do in Hanoi Old QuarterOld quarter of Hanoi This is what you must visit, a series of connected and very small streets packed with scooters, Buddhist temples and pagodas and it is a short walk away from beautiful Hoan Kiem lake, the soul of the city, the top [...]D: n/a00
- Expected to welcome the six million international...Expected to welcome the six million international visitors in Quang Ninh VNAT said, with current growth, Vietnam's tourism sector is expected to welcome the six million international guests by the end of this December. According to VNAT, [...]D: 2.3mi10
- Comibie a Cambodia tour packages with LaosIf you have decided to choose a Cambodia tour packages during the Christmas and New Year holiday then you must book well in a head of time to get the best possible quote for any kind of traveling style that you are opting for, nowadays [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Vietnam holidayVietnam holiday, Online book holidays in Vietnam: http://www.vietnamholiday.us [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Top destination with luxury aspect in VietnamVietnam is home to some of the most unique natural and historical sites one could expect to visit, explore the scenic Halong and emerge you through the magnificent beauty by the thousands of lush green limestone karst, this is a place [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
On my 1st trip to Quito, I got incredibly sick. First I thought it was food poisoning but it was suggested I had altitude sickness. We flew from...
General: Beware of Altitude sickness
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
Newyork, United Kingdom
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done.
Islands shouldn't be missed for a Croatian experience. Some information about Island Rab at http://www.rabholidays.com
General: Islands of the Adriatic sea
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
Though not a souvenir shop, there are some pretty nice things to find at the Trader's Village. They have even furniture and clothes, not to...
Shopping: Trader's Village
Charlotte, North Carolina
Exquisite Chinese dishes, unique food arrangements and mouthwatering tastes are all gathered in the Baoding South Park restaurant in the Sharon...
Food: Baoding South Park