Hanoi - Halong Overnight On Boat, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Hanoi - Halong Overnight On Boat
- General travel tip
- City center
(05 Days 04 Nights)
Day 01: Hanoi Arrival Dinner
On arrival at Noi Bai airport, you are met and transferred to Hanoi – Vietnam’s capital, is a stylish and gracious city that retain an unique old world charm and some Asia’s most striking colonial architecture. Overnight at the hotel in Hanoi.
Day 02: Hanoi – Halong Bay Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
08:00 Our guide and driver pick you up from hotel, transfer to Halong via vehicle. This will be your first opportunity to see some of the rural areas of Vietnam. The drive goes through the Red River delta, so we'll have plenty of chance for taking photo of Vietnamese farmers tilling the vast green paddy field. At half way, we will have a visit to a handicraft workshop with fine clothes and embroidered paintings.
Arrival in Halong at 11:30
12:00 you boat deluxe Junk, check-in registration
13:00 Have lunch on boat.
13:30 A fantastic cruise in Halong bay will take you to exotic islets with Dog island, Incense Urn island, Sail island, Fighting cocks island, which are naturally formed by process of erosion between the sea water and limestone mountains, Arrive to Surprise Cave for visiting (one of the most beautiful cave of Halong bay) and explore the bay swimming at Tittov beach.
17:30 Drinking Vietnamese wine and enjoy sunset. Enjoy dinner on boat
21:00 Fishing or relax and spending a night on deluxe boat.
Day 03: Halong – Hanoi Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Early risers can enjoy a morning view of Bay's landscapes. Sitting on the upper desk we can enjoy the breath - taking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the crystal-clear water of the Bay. We can hear the birds singing, cicadas chirping ashore and the gentle lapping of the waves against our boat, the perfect soundtrack to accompany the fresh air and gentle breeze.
7:00 Have breakfast
7:30 A morning cruise to visit Man's head island. Tortoise island. Visit to Bai Tu Long bay.
10:00 Arrange luggage and check out then have lunch on boat. You will arrive in Halong wharf at 11:45. Our tour guide and driver pick you up and transfer to Hanoi. You will arrive at your hotel in Hanoi at 4:30 PM. Shopping arround Hanoi Old Quarter: Hang Gai, Hang Ngang, Hang Dao streets, Trang Tien Plaza. Right here , you can fine many kind of Vietnam traditional products like: silk, ceramic, lacquer wares. Etc... After dinner, enjoy the Water Puppet Show. Overnight hotel in Hanoi.
Day 04: Hanoi City Tour Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
All day city tour Hanoi to visit: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum, President Palace, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature, West Lake, Quan Thanh Temple, Tran Quoc Pagoda. After lunch at local restaurant, Visit a complex of the Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple (Jade mountain Temple), But Tower (Pen - shaped tower), Dai Nghien (Ink Stand), the Red - painted wooden The Huc bridge…. Have a cyclo (pedicab) trip around with 36 streets of Ha Noi ancient town. Giving you a chance to explore the different local way of life. Overnight hotel in Hanoi.
Day 05: Ha Noi - Departute, Good Bye Vietnam Breakfast
Free at leisure, shopping at Trang Tien Plaza, Ancient Quarter or Vincom City Tower till drive to Noi Bai International Airport for departure. Home sweet home.
837 Giai Phong, Hanoi, Vietnam
How to get there:
Email or phone
On the web:
2. http://www.vietnamtravelways.com PR5
3. http://www.easytoindochina.com PR2
4. http://www.dulichchaovietnam.com PR3Reply
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam Travel HolidayVietnam Travel Holiday, Holiday Tour Travel, Vietnam Travel Holidays-Vietnam Lao Cambodia Travel, Vietnam Laos Cambodia Tour Vietnamtravelways.com operated by OPENTOUR VIETNAM GROUP [...]D: 2.5mi00
- 18 Days Explore Vietnam and Famous BeachesTour description: This trip will give you a chance to relax and admire Vietnamese beautiful nature with visits to Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hoi An, Hue, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta, Cat Ba Island, Hai Phong, Phan Thiet, Quy Nhon, Mui [...]D: n/a00
- Mekong Biking 3 Days Saigon - Ben Tre - Vinh Long - Can ThoDay1: Saigon to Vinh Long. (Lunch, dinner) We travel two hours from Saigon to My Tho where we board our boat. Late morning finds us drifting down bustling arteries of the Mekong from where we veer off to travel down the tranquil canals. Our [...]D: n/a00
- Car rental in hanoiItinerary Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam since the 11th century dazzles visitors its unique blend of oriental lifestyle, French colonial architecture, tree-lined boulevards and peaceful lakes. Still retaining a charming air from its colonial [...]D: 0.6mi00
- A Taste of Vietnam with greentrailtourism.comDetail Itinerary This trip is designed for the traveler with limited time and an unlimited appetite for a culinary adventure. It features a 12-day itinerary of Vietnam 's most popular spots, with many special opportunities to discover [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Toronto travel tips - Ontario
I think Black Creek Pioreer Village is one of the greatest attractions of Toronto. The original village was founded 1816 by a newlywed settler ...
History & Culture: Black Creek Pioneer Village
Puerto Viejo travel tips - Costa Rica
After eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa...
Food: Jungle Love
Uberlingen travel tips - Germany
In Überlingen there is a great swimminghall with a big water-slip.
General: The great swimminghall
Ibiza travel tips - Spain
Head to DC10 on Sunday, it's really good fun. Although be prepared for the long haul. It lasts from Sunday morning until 8am on Monday!
Night Life & Entertainment: Ibiza Holidays
Aix-en-provence travel tips - France
The city is nice in the center. You can go shopping everywhere, also on the local markets. If you don't know where to go, just go to the tourist...
Shopping: Shopping in city
Paris travel tips - France
Next to the Sacre Coeur Church there is nice hill from where you can get a splendid view over Paris. You'll see that even if it has so many parks...
General: View from the hill next to Sacre Coeur
Pamukkale travel tips - Turkey
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
Buffalo travel tips - New York
You get transported back in time during the tour of the Wilcox Mansion, the place where Theodore Roosevelt's short and improvised inauguration...
Sightseeing: Wilcox Mansion
Key West travel tips - Florida
This a beautiful house with turn-of-the-century architecture built for the naturalist John Audubon in the 1840s when he visited then settled down...
History & Culture: Audubon House and Tropical Garden
Oklahoma City travel tips - Oklahoma
More than 30 years has Ingrid's Kitchen been serving German recipe based dishes to customers of Oklahoma City and other visitors. Their meals...
Food: Ingrid's Kitchen