Hanoi - Halong Overnight On Boat, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Hanoi - Halong Overnight On Boat
- General travel tip
- City center
(05 Days 04 Nights)
Day 01: Hanoi Arrival Dinner
On arrival at Noi Bai airport, you are met and transferred to Hanoi – Vietnam’s capital, is a stylish and gracious city that retain an unique old world charm and some Asia’s most striking colonial architecture. Overnight at the hotel in Hanoi.
Day 02: Hanoi – Halong Bay Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
08:00 Our guide and driver pick you up from hotel, transfer to Halong via vehicle. This will be your first opportunity to see some of the rural areas of Vietnam. The drive goes through the Red River delta, so we'll have plenty of chance for taking photo of Vietnamese farmers tilling the vast green paddy field. At half way, we will have a visit to a handicraft workshop with fine clothes and embroidered paintings.
Arrival in Halong at 11:30
12:00 you boat deluxe Junk, check-in registration
13:00 Have lunch on boat.
13:30 A fantastic cruise in Halong bay will take you to exotic islets with Dog island, Incense Urn island, Sail island, Fighting cocks island, which are naturally formed by process of erosion between the sea water and limestone mountains, Arrive to Surprise Cave for visiting (one of the most beautiful cave of Halong bay) and explore the bay swimming at Tittov beach.
17:30 Drinking Vietnamese wine and enjoy sunset. Enjoy dinner on boat
21:00 Fishing or relax and spending a night on deluxe boat.
Day 03: Halong – Hanoi Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Early risers can enjoy a morning view of Bay's landscapes. Sitting on the upper desk we can enjoy the breath - taking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the crystal-clear water of the Bay. We can hear the birds singing, cicadas chirping ashore and the gentle lapping of the waves against our boat, the perfect soundtrack to accompany the fresh air and gentle breeze.
7:00 Have breakfast
7:30 A morning cruise to visit Man's head island. Tortoise island. Visit to Bai Tu Long bay.
10:00 Arrange luggage and check out then have lunch on boat. You will arrive in Halong wharf at 11:45. Our tour guide and driver pick you up and transfer to Hanoi. You will arrive at your hotel in Hanoi at 4:30 PM. Shopping arround Hanoi Old Quarter: Hang Gai, Hang Ngang, Hang Dao streets, Trang Tien Plaza. Right here , you can fine many kind of Vietnam traditional products like: silk, ceramic, lacquer wares. Etc... After dinner, enjoy the Water Puppet Show. Overnight hotel in Hanoi.
Day 04: Hanoi City Tour Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
All day city tour Hanoi to visit: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum, President Palace, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature, West Lake, Quan Thanh Temple, Tran Quoc Pagoda. After lunch at local restaurant, Visit a complex of the Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple (Jade mountain Temple), But Tower (Pen - shaped tower), Dai Nghien (Ink Stand), the Red - painted wooden The Huc bridge…. Have a cyclo (pedicab) trip around with 36 streets of Ha Noi ancient town. Giving you a chance to explore the different local way of life. Overnight hotel in Hanoi.
Day 05: Ha Noi - Departute, Good Bye Vietnam Breakfast
Free at leisure, shopping at Trang Tien Plaza, Ancient Quarter or Vincom City Tower till drive to Noi Bai International Airport for departure. Home sweet home.
837 Giai Phong, Hanoi, Vietnam
How to get there:
Email or phone
On the web:
2. http://www.vietnamtravelways.com PR5
3. http://www.easytoindochina.com PR2
4. http://www.dulichchaovietnam.com PR3Reply
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam Cooking Tour By Greentrailtourism.comDetail Itinerary Day 1 : Arrival Ha Noi (D) Arrive at Noi Bai Airport and coach transfer to hotel. Take a cyclo, the Vietnamese version of the rickshaw to Indochine Restaurant for an introduction to Vietnamese food. Set in a beautifully [...]D: n/a10
- Classic Vietnam Sightseeing Tour 10 Days 9 NightsDay 1: Arrival Hanoi Vietnam Today you’ll land in Hanoi. Warmly welcome by Tour Guide & Car Driver at airport then transfer to Hanoi Downtown, a city of lakes, shaded boulevards, public parks, and the capital of Vietnam. Check into your [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Ultimate Myanmar luxury travel tipsMyanmar, or formerly Burma is one of the newly striking destinations in Indochina and South-East of Asia which one must definitely choose to travel in order to get a truly benefit of a unique country that has been far from the tourism [...]D: n/a00
- Cruises In Halong | Halong Bay Cruise Reviews By Custom...Title: Tour in Vietnam | Vietnam Tour Package | Vietnam Tours Operator Url: http://www.customvietnamtravel.com Description: Tour in Vietnam, As one of the travel companies in Vietnam, Custom Vietnam Travel is committed to bring satisfaction [...]D: 1.4mi10
- Luxury Honeymoon holiday to VietnamMarriage is the start of new life of two different people. Everyone wants to mark this special event happen with unforgettable memories. Why don’t you celebrate such important days in Vietnam? A Holiday to Vietnam will be a truly unique [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Come to BinZhou City, and experience a great place.
General: The Pearl of the yellow River Delta
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
This 5 star restaurant is the best restaurant in Toledo. The restaurant is located in one of the old arab houses from the 17th century. Locum in...
Food: Restaurant Locum
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
The Gothic style Cathedral is the main attraction of the city. It would be really hard to miss it because it's huge. It was built from volcanic...
History & Culture: Cathedral Notre Dame
People don't take trips… trips take people
General: Dreadful Trip
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
Buffalo, New York
The sight that greets you once you enter the glass-doomed greenhouse is breathtaking. So many colors and frangrances are in the Erie County...
Sightseeing: Erie County Botanical Gardens
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT