Finding reasonable Cambodia tour packages, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Finding reasonable Cambodia tour packages
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Once you done with your flight, then you have to find out to know what and where are the best tourist attraction that suit your mood and interest, Phnom Penh is the capital of Cambodia with a long history that attracts travelers for many reasons, there are reasonable but luxury Mekong river cruise tours running between southern Vietnam to Phnom Penh and Siem Reap which is now very popular as taking this trip will almost give you anything you wish for from a sightseeing to the relaxing on the go, in addition Vietnam and Cambodia tour packages are more on demand to combination tour to other destination in same region.
Adventure in Siem Reap
Exploring Angkor Wat is the ultimate activity for anyone who is taking a Cambodia tour packages no matter what is your traveling style, you will love Angkor Wat for sure, however, and besides temple there will be another fun but adventurous activities such as cycling, this is a great fun especially for the adventure seekers because this is one of the best ways to discover the lush jungles around the Angkor archaeological park and through the off the beaten path. You can explore and stop to visit several temples such as Takeo, Banteay Kdei and Ta Prohm and explore the spectacular sunset at the hilltop temple of Phnom Bakheng. With cycling you can also get the chance to visit the Arran Rangsey Pagoda, these are the temples that not everyone seeing them when visiting Cambodia.
Explore Battambang country side
If you like to see more of local life and the rural lifestyle, a trip to Battambang is a great way to experience the famous French colonial architecture; you can visit Sangker River and explore the fascinating riverside Cambodian life which was settled in the early 20th century. Acknowledge the ancient world of Cambodia by visiting the Wat Phnom Banan, the 11th century temple built by King Jarvarman VII.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam Tours & Vietnam Tour Packages |...Vietnam tour packages customized to fit your exact wishes Vietnam is a very popular destination in Indochina peninsula, all our Vietnam tours are designed to meet your requirements and interest in mind, following are only a sampling of [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Hanoi Old Quarter & Three star hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.Sunshine Suites Hotel Hanoi is located at 52 Ma May Street, in the heart of Hanoi Capital. Strategically located at one of the busiest street of the Hanoi Old Quarter, just 2 minute walking to the famous Hoan Kiem Lake and many famous [...]D: 0.3mi00
- The Partition of VietnamThe Partition of Vietnam The Partition of Vietnam was the establishment of the 17th parallel as the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone in 1954, splitting Vietnam into halves after the First Indochina War. The Geneva Conference was held [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam packages tours 12 daysDay 1: Arrive Hanoi (D) You will be warmly welcomedupon arrival Hanoi airport and transferred to your hotel. In the afternoon you will take a private walking city tour to visit local markets and Hanoi’s Old Quarter, known for its 36 [...]D: n/a00
- 18 Days Explore Vietnam and Famous BeachesTour description: This trip will give you a chance to relax and admire Vietnamese beautiful nature with visits to Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hoi An, Hue, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta, Cat Ba Island, Hai Phong, Phan Thiet, Quy Nhon, Mui [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
Built from the 12th to the 14th century. It's a mixture of roman and gothic style.
Sightseeing: Cathedrale Saint-Jean
London, United Kingdom
The Buckingham Palace is one of the gems of London. Between May and the end of September the changing of the guards is made a big deal of, it is a...
History & Culture: Buckingham Palace - Changing of the Guards
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
While in Bali you must visit the monkey temple in Uluwatu. You get an awesome view from the high cliffs where the temple sits and the temple itself...
History & Culture: Uluwatu - Monkey Temple
The Wailing Wall or Western Wall is a world famous site of Jerusalem. This is the last remaining wall of Herod's Temple destroyed by the Romans. ...
Sightseeing: The Wailing Wall
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
One of the more famous and beautiful golf courses in Aurora is the Murphy Creek Golf Course at Tom Morris Road. It is an 18-hole, large course with...
Sports & Wellness : Murphy Creek Golf Course
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern