Finding reasonable Cambodia tour packages, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Finding reasonable Cambodia tour packages
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Once you done with your flight, then you have to find out to know what and where are the best tourist attraction that suit your mood and interest, Phnom Penh is the capital of Cambodia with a long history that attracts travelers for many reasons, there are reasonable but luxury Mekong river cruise tours running between southern Vietnam to Phnom Penh and Siem Reap which is now very popular as taking this trip will almost give you anything you wish for from a sightseeing to the relaxing on the go, in addition Vietnam and Cambodia tour packages are more on demand to combination tour to other destination in same region.
Adventure in Siem Reap
Exploring Angkor Wat is the ultimate activity for anyone who is taking a Cambodia tour packages no matter what is your traveling style, you will love Angkor Wat for sure, however, and besides temple there will be another fun but adventurous activities such as cycling, this is a great fun especially for the adventure seekers because this is one of the best ways to discover the lush jungles around the Angkor archaeological park and through the off the beaten path. You can explore and stop to visit several temples such as Takeo, Banteay Kdei and Ta Prohm and explore the spectacular sunset at the hilltop temple of Phnom Bakheng. With cycling you can also get the chance to visit the Arran Rangsey Pagoda, these are the temples that not everyone seeing them when visiting Cambodia.
Explore Battambang country side
If you like to see more of local life and the rural lifestyle, a trip to Battambang is a great way to experience the famous French colonial architecture; you can visit Sangker River and explore the fascinating riverside Cambodian life which was settled in the early 20th century. Acknowledge the ancient world of Cambodia by visiting the Wat Phnom Banan, the 11th century temple built by King Jarvarman VII.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam Family Vacations 8 days | Luxury Travel VietnamDay 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City On arrival at Ho Chi Minh's Tan Son Nhat International airport, you will be greeted by our guide and transferred to your hotel in town. Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: Cao Dai Temples & Cu Chi Tunnels (B) This [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Vietnam Travel GuideVietnam travel guide http://www.nhomphuot.com/tag/phuot [...]D: 507.9mi00
- Top Things to include to your Cambodia TourTravelers rave about a Cambodia tour packages and would like to visit the must see attraction including a few day beach stay at Sihanoukville or other surrounded coastlines. However, if you’d like to know more about the must see list to [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Cooking Tour By Greentrailtourism.comDetail Itinerary Day 1 : Arrival Ha Noi (D) Arrive at Noi Bai Airport and coach transfer to hotel. Take a cyclo, the Vietnamese version of the rickshaw to Indochine Restaurant for an introduction to Vietnamese food. Set in a beautifully [...]D: n/a10
- How to book ast minute all inclusive Vietnam packages toursIf you are looking into some great information on a last minute Vietnam packages tours you may think of a holiday that is more flexible so you just book it a way as this kind of last minute holiday packages are on offer for limited time, of [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are holidaying on a budget but don’t want to compromise on quality, our Sydney hotel deal for tonight is perfect for you. Our hotels in...
General: Sydney Hotel Deals for Tonight
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
The only good thing about this restaurant is that pets are allowed. The rest is, well... terrible. Food is, although cheap, but little and that...
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon
There are many fine museums which deal with different kinds of scientifically or historically significant events, creatures, people, but the...
History & Culture: Carnegie Museum of Natural History
If you've never seen live action with actual theater assets, like real horses and carriages, than you should definitely book a seat at...
Family & Fun: Discoveryland
First time to The Laughing Cat and I will recommend it to friends. The place has a welcoming ambiance, the food is not only delicious but you get...
Food: The Laughing Cat