Finding reasonable Cambodia tour packages, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Finding reasonable Cambodia tour packages
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Once you done with your flight, then you have to find out to know what and where are the best tourist attraction that suit your mood and interest, Phnom Penh is the capital of Cambodia with a long history that attracts travelers for many reasons, there are reasonable but luxury Mekong river cruise tours running between southern Vietnam to Phnom Penh and Siem Reap which is now very popular as taking this trip will almost give you anything you wish for from a sightseeing to the relaxing on the go, in addition Vietnam and Cambodia tour packages are more on demand to combination tour to other destination in same region.
Adventure in Siem Reap
Exploring Angkor Wat is the ultimate activity for anyone who is taking a Cambodia tour packages no matter what is your traveling style, you will love Angkor Wat for sure, however, and besides temple there will be another fun but adventurous activities such as cycling, this is a great fun especially for the adventure seekers because this is one of the best ways to discover the lush jungles around the Angkor archaeological park and through the off the beaten path. You can explore and stop to visit several temples such as Takeo, Banteay Kdei and Ta Prohm and explore the spectacular sunset at the hilltop temple of Phnom Bakheng. With cycling you can also get the chance to visit the Arran Rangsey Pagoda, these are the temples that not everyone seeing them when visiting Cambodia.
Explore Battambang country side
If you like to see more of local life and the rural lifestyle, a trip to Battambang is a great way to experience the famous French colonial architecture; you can visit Sangker River and explore the fascinating riverside Cambodian life which was settled in the early 20th century. Acknowledge the ancient world of Cambodia by visiting the Wat Phnom Banan, the 11th century temple built by King Jarvarman VII.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Travel around HanoiThe road condition in Hanoi is dramatically crowded due to thousands of bicycles, motorbikes along the way. Thus, taxi, cyclo and car with Vietnamese driver are the best way to travel around Hanoi. There are reliable taxi companies [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Vietnam Vacation Packages | www.LuxuryTravelVietnam.comDay 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi tunnels.Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: HCMC - Nha Trang (B) In the morning [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Halong Bay Cruises, travel tipsHa Long Bay is in northern Vietnam, 170 km (105 mi) east of Hanoi. The bay is famous for its scenic ocean karst topography and is often included in lists of natural wonders of the world. This amazing seascape of virtually uninhabited [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Early Lê dynasty (980-1009)The Early Lê dynasty (Vietnamese: Nhà Tiền Lê) was a dynasty that ruled Vietnam after the Đinh Dynasty and before the Lý Dynasty. They ruled for a total of three generations and was known for repelling the Song invasion. *Lê Đại [...]D: 7.4mi00
- Tob things to do in Hanoi Old QuarterOld quarter of Hanoi This is what you must visit, a series of connected and very small streets packed with scooters, Buddhist temples and pagodas and it is a short walk away from beautiful Hoan Kiem lake, the soul of the city, the top [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to spend a chilled night with good, cheap beer, you have to visit the 'Schinderhannes'. It´s a good atmosphere and you receive an good...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar with nice beer garden
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
Bonao, Dominican Republic
Travel to the mountains of the caribbean. Climb the highest peak of the Caribbean. Pico Duarte
Outdoors Activities: Hotel Gold Premium
The Finnish have a knack for coming up with original ideas, even when it comes to something as traditional as churches. The Church in the Rock...
Sightseeing: The Church in the Rock
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
Raleigh, North Carolina
For a taste of some real 19th century history, you should definitely go to the Historic Oakwood district which is the only remaining, intact area...
History & Culture: Historic Oakwood
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter