Finding reasonable Cambodia tour packages, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Finding reasonable Cambodia tour packages
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Once you done with your flight, then you have to find out to know what and where are the best tourist attraction that suit your mood and interest, Phnom Penh is the capital of Cambodia with a long history that attracts travelers for many reasons, there are reasonable but luxury Mekong river cruise tours running between southern Vietnam to Phnom Penh and Siem Reap which is now very popular as taking this trip will almost give you anything you wish for from a sightseeing to the relaxing on the go, in addition Vietnam and Cambodia tour packages are more on demand to combination tour to other destination in same region.
Adventure in Siem Reap
Exploring Angkor Wat is the ultimate activity for anyone who is taking a Cambodia tour packages no matter what is your traveling style, you will love Angkor Wat for sure, however, and besides temple there will be another fun but adventurous activities such as cycling, this is a great fun especially for the adventure seekers because this is one of the best ways to discover the lush jungles around the Angkor archaeological park and through the off the beaten path. You can explore and stop to visit several temples such as Takeo, Banteay Kdei and Ta Prohm and explore the spectacular sunset at the hilltop temple of Phnom Bakheng. With cycling you can also get the chance to visit the Arran Rangsey Pagoda, these are the temples that not everyone seeing them when visiting Cambodia.
Explore Battambang country side
If you like to see more of local life and the rural lifestyle, a trip to Battambang is a great way to experience the famous French colonial architecture; you can visit Sangker River and explore the fascinating riverside Cambodian life which was settled in the early 20th century. Acknowledge the ancient world of Cambodia by visiting the Wat Phnom Banan, the 11th century temple built by King Jarvarman VII.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Organizing a Laos vacation from HanoiLaos is a destination that should not be missed when someone planning an Indochina holiday, this lush, green and wonderfully preserved destination is home to some of the most beautiful towns in Asia, one could enjoy a week or longer stay in [...]D: n/a00
- 18 Days Explore Vietnam and Famous BeachesTour description: This trip will give you a chance to relax and admire Vietnamese beautiful nature with visits to Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hoi An, Hue, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta, Cat Ba Island, Hai Phong, Phan Thiet, Quy Nhon, Mui [...]D: n/a00
- Vacation in Vietnam for solo female travelersGirls are always concerning about where to travel to feel more safe, or to get the most of the destination they vacationing to in a easier way, our girl guides in following article will tell you more about having a worry free luxury [...]D: n/a00
- Mekong Biking 3 Days Saigon - Ben Tre - Vinh Long - Can ThoDay1: Saigon to Vinh Long. (Lunch, dinner) We travel two hours from Saigon to My Tho where we board our boat. Late morning finds us drifting down bustling arteries of the Mekong from where we veer off to travel down the tranquil canals. Our [...]D: n/a00
- Luxury Honeymoon holiday to VietnamMarriage is the start of new life of two different people. Everyone wants to mark this special event happen with unforgettable memories. Why don’t you celebrate such important days in Vietnam? A Holiday to Vietnam will be a truly unique [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
If you are looking for a beach vacation, Cairns isnt the right place, because there´s no beach close to the city, neither you can walk there. But...
Outdoors Activities: No beach vacations
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
Sign up for free guest lists at all the nigh clubs in Valencia while contributing to charity at https://xceed.me/events/valencia
Night Life & Entertainment: Free entry to night clubs
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
Akshardham is a majestic religious structure with stone carved throughout the building spread in huge 23 acres of land. Gardens, exhibitions and...
General: Akshardham Temple
Nightlife in Oradea is awesome, you should definitely try it out! There are many bars, clubs and discos which are open all night long.
Night Life & Entertainment: Clubs, bars and discos
The most wonderful and entertaining place to take your kids while on holiday in Cincinnati is the Duke Energy Children's Museum in the...
Family & Fun: Duke Energy Children's Museum
Miami Beach, Florida
This restaurant has the best wine list of all Miami, but their cuisine is just not up to the standard. Not to mention their food is overprized. ...
Food: Azul – Best wine list, worst cuisine in Miami
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people