Finding reasonable Cambodia tour packages, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Finding reasonable Cambodia tour packages
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Once you done with your flight, then you have to find out to know what and where are the best tourist attraction that suit your mood and interest, Phnom Penh is the capital of Cambodia with a long history that attracts travelers for many reasons, there are reasonable but luxury Mekong river cruise tours running between southern Vietnam to Phnom Penh and Siem Reap which is now very popular as taking this trip will almost give you anything you wish for from a sightseeing to the relaxing on the go, in addition Vietnam and Cambodia tour packages are more on demand to combination tour to other destination in same region.
Adventure in Siem Reap
Exploring Angkor Wat is the ultimate activity for anyone who is taking a Cambodia tour packages no matter what is your traveling style, you will love Angkor Wat for sure, however, and besides temple there will be another fun but adventurous activities such as cycling, this is a great fun especially for the adventure seekers because this is one of the best ways to discover the lush jungles around the Angkor archaeological park and through the off the beaten path. You can explore and stop to visit several temples such as Takeo, Banteay Kdei and Ta Prohm and explore the spectacular sunset at the hilltop temple of Phnom Bakheng. With cycling you can also get the chance to visit the Arran Rangsey Pagoda, these are the temples that not everyone seeing them when visiting Cambodia.
Explore Battambang country side
If you like to see more of local life and the rural lifestyle, a trip to Battambang is a great way to experience the famous French colonial architecture; you can visit Sangker River and explore the fascinating riverside Cambodian life which was settled in the early 20th century. Acknowledge the ancient world of Cambodia by visiting the Wat Phnom Banan, the 11th century temple built by King Jarvarman VII.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam Tours & Vietnam Tour Packages |...Vietnam tour packages customized to fit your exact wishes Vietnam is a very popular destination in Indochina peninsula, all our Vietnam tours are designed to meet your requirements and interest in mind, following are only a sampling of [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Vietnam visa approval voucher | Vietnameseprivatetours.comWhy should i apply for a Vietnamese Visa approval voucher? Hassle-free ? Online Application and process, no passport send-off, or embassy referral Convenience ? Applicable Only for Air traveling to Vietnam Fastest Approval ? Maximum 48 [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Vietnam holidayVietnam holiday, Online book holidays in Vietnam: http://www.vietnamholiday.us [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Discover Myanmar from Highlights to Beach Relaxation 12 daysDAY 1: ARRIVE YANGON (D) Upon arrival at Yangon International Airport, you will be welcomed by your tour guide and transferred to your hotel for check in. After that, you will visit Sule, City Hall, and the High Court (noted for its British [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Marguerite Junk Halong BayMarguerite Junks Halong bay belong to Tonkin Cruise Company! They have 4 Marguerite Junks : Marguerite Junk 01 built in 2009 , Marguerite Junk 02 built in 2011 and Marguerite Garden built in 2012. Marguerite Junks are Superior Cruises in [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Before you would step inside, you will observe the great building from the inside. It is very modern and planned by the famous architect, Douglas...
History & Culture: Canadian War Museum
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
I dare say it is the best place to eat in the whole city. We sat on the terrace and it was very pleasant, although the weather was nice as well. ...
Food: Al Pont De Ferr
This satay restaurant is very famous for serving authentic Malay food known as satays. Satays are meat usually chicken, beef or mutton that is...
Sightseeing: Capitol Satay Celup Restaurant
Walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main touristic objectives.Come and find more about Braila city with a local guide !
Sightseeing: Braila city tour
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro