Travel to Laos from Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Travel to Laos from Hanoi, Vietnam
- General travel tip
- City center
If Laos is your next holiday destination and you wonder what is the best place to start planning your trip then you may start from finding your traveling style, see what you would like to visit more and where will be the destinations and or attraction you should visit. Most of the travelers combine a visit to Laos with other neighboring countries such as Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar and Thailand as visiting Indochina is like completing a puzzle, however, here present some of the good ideas on how to plan your Laos tours and learn what to add into your itinerary to make your trip more active and build a trip based on your exact wishes and requirement.
UNESCO heritage sites
No need a further look while in Laos, the UNESCO world heritage sites and especially historical sites are all around this magical land, start your exploration from the beautiful and historical town of Luang Prabang from where the town itself is registered as a UNESCO heritage town, this destination is very fascinating across Indochina and some people believe Luang Prabang is the most beautiful one in the region, Okay enough said, go and find out by yourself.
The other site that is registered as a UNESCO site is Vat Phou and Associated Ancient Settlements within the Champasak Cultural Landscape is a ruined Khmer Hindu temple complex interacting with its natural surroundings.
Laos tour packages for families
A Laos holidays will let your children enjoy discovering the nature, waterfalls, elephant ridding and much more, to do this try to design a Laos tour packages for families that is especially crafted for the youngsters who can have plenty of time on countryside by avoiding long journeys, also, you have plenty of option to choose your accommodation on a luxury boutique hotels and or at the resorts across the country.
Laos and Vietnam travel packages
Both destinations are very popular in general; Vietnam with its long established tourism offers a long array of things to see experience, some of the best highlights which everyone could visit include Halong Bay, Sapa, Hue, Hoi An and Da Nang, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City and Delta of Mekong, to combine Vietnam destination with Laos you must spend more time to travel through both countries, start in Vietnam and end your holiday in Laos.
05 Nguyen Truong To, Hanoi, Vietnam
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Amazing Mekong waterways in 10 DaysDAY 1: ARRIVAL SAIGON (D) You will be welcomed at HCMC Airport and then embark on a city tour of the former Saigon, including The Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Post Office, the War Remnants Museum, Giac Lam Pagoda, [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Vietnam Travel GuideVietnam travel guide http://www.nhomphuot.com/tag/phuot [...]D: 507.9mi00
- Vietnam Highlight ToursWe at World Mate Travel and Trading ( International Tour Operator Licence: No 01-282 /2010/TCDL-GP LHQT)have spent many years establishing our travel business in Indochina and have built a good and reliable team who are suitably qualified, [...]D: n/a00
- Tour of Vietnam Highlighting the Culture, Cuisine &...Outlined Itinerary An unique 16-Day Tour of Vietnam highlighting the Culture, Cuisine & Scenery of this fascinating country including a journey on the Luxurious Victoria Express from the Bustling City of Hanoi to the mountainous [...]D: n/a00
- Top Things to include to your Cambodia TourTravelers rave about a Cambodia tour packages and would like to visit the must see attraction including a few day beach stay at Sihanoukville or other surrounded coastlines. However, if you’d like to know more about the must see list to [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Take a look at the 'Zeppelin museum' in the city center, at the lake of constance. Afterwards you can enjoy the promenade at the lake.
General: Take a look what the city has got to offer
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
Blackpool, United Kingdom
If there is a daredevil inside of you, or you are looking for an ideal place to spend a lazy afternoon with the family, head on down to Pleasure...
General: Pleasure Beach Theme Park, Blackpool, United Kingdom
Manchester, United Kingdom
Never stops raining.
For me, the best shop was a chocolate shop. You can find it if you head to the train station starting from the center of the city. If you find it,...
Shopping: Chocolate shop in Szentendre
We are ground handling agent handling hotels car rental guides/Escort arrival /Departute assistance in Agra india E-mail...
General: Taj mahal
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
I was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows.
Family & Fun: Dolphin shows in Navodari
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant