Travel to Laos from Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Travel to Laos from Hanoi, Vietnam
- General travel tip
- City center
If Laos is your next holiday destination and you wonder what is the best place to start planning your trip then you may start from finding your traveling style, see what you would like to visit more and where will be the destinations and or attraction you should visit. Most of the travelers combine a visit to Laos with other neighboring countries such as Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar and Thailand as visiting Indochina is like completing a puzzle, however, here present some of the good ideas on how to plan your Laos tours and learn what to add into your itinerary to make your trip more active and build a trip based on your exact wishes and requirement.
UNESCO heritage sites
No need a further look while in Laos, the UNESCO world heritage sites and especially historical sites are all around this magical land, start your exploration from the beautiful and historical town of Luang Prabang from where the town itself is registered as a UNESCO heritage town, this destination is very fascinating across Indochina and some people believe Luang Prabang is the most beautiful one in the region, Okay enough said, go and find out by yourself.
The other site that is registered as a UNESCO site is Vat Phou and Associated Ancient Settlements within the Champasak Cultural Landscape is a ruined Khmer Hindu temple complex interacting with its natural surroundings.
Laos tour packages for families
A Laos holidays will let your children enjoy discovering the nature, waterfalls, elephant ridding and much more, to do this try to design a Laos tour packages for families that is especially crafted for the youngsters who can have plenty of time on countryside by avoiding long journeys, also, you have plenty of option to choose your accommodation on a luxury boutique hotels and or at the resorts across the country.
Laos and Vietnam travel packages
Both destinations are very popular in general; Vietnam with its long established tourism offers a long array of things to see experience, some of the best highlights which everyone could visit include Halong Bay, Sapa, Hue, Hoi An and Da Nang, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City and Delta of Mekong, to combine Vietnam destination with Laos you must spend more time to travel through both countries, start in Vietnam and end your holiday in Laos.
05 Nguyen Truong To, Hanoi, Vietnam
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- All inclusive holiday to VietnamThere is no doubt that a luxury holiday to Vietnam has been promoted very well, there are several good tour operators that offering unbeatable packages and all inclusive tours and vacation packages to anyone with any kind of traveling style [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Vietnam Tours & Vietnam Tour Packages |...Vietnam tour packages customized to fit your exact wishes Vietnam is a very popular destination in Indochina peninsula, all our Vietnam tours are designed to meet your requirements and interest in mind, following are only a sampling of [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Vietnam Highlight ToursWe at World Mate Travel and Trading ( International Tour Operator Licence: No 01-282 /2010/TCDL-GP LHQT)have spent many years establishing our travel business in Indochina and have built a good and reliable team who are suitably qualified, [...]D: n/a00
- Tips to cure seasickness for travelers- Before sailing, do not eat greasy food or acid as orange juice, grapefruit juice ... because these foods are hard to digest. But it should not to let yourself starve. Both A full and an empty stomach will make you uncomfortable. - Drink [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Vietnam holidayVietnam holiday, Online book holidays in Vietnam: http://www.vietnamholiday.us [...]D: 1.7mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Wiener Neustadt, Austria
They have great drinks not for too much and great company. Also they have the best music in the area, so yes, I can say it's the best club in the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Backstage
The Fastnacht(or in 'bärndütsch' fasnacht) is one of the bigest event in this muliticultural country, irrespectively of different...
Night Life & Entertainment: 'Fastnacht'
Prague, Czech Republic
In 1143 Vladislav II founded Strahov Monastery, the second oldest of its kind in Prague. It is the home of Premonstratensian monks and a wonderful...
History & Culture: Strahov Monastery and Library
There are several places to enjoy a nice meal in Munich. This is a reasonably priced option with a really nice atmosphere. Although the name...
Food: Victorian House - Neuhausen
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
If you are Arieseni, I recommend, whether it be summer or winter, a walk to the hole Ruginoasa is very spectacular, constantly expanding, ground...
Outdoors Activities: Trekking in Arieseni
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive