Travel to Laos from Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Travel to Laos from Hanoi, Vietnam
- General travel tip
- City center
If Laos is your next holiday destination and you wonder what is the best place to start planning your trip then you may start from finding your traveling style, see what you would like to visit more and where will be the destinations and or attraction you should visit. Most of the travelers combine a visit to Laos with other neighboring countries such as Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar and Thailand as visiting Indochina is like completing a puzzle, however, here present some of the good ideas on how to plan your Laos tours and learn what to add into your itinerary to make your trip more active and build a trip based on your exact wishes and requirement.
UNESCO heritage sites
No need a further look while in Laos, the UNESCO world heritage sites and especially historical sites are all around this magical land, start your exploration from the beautiful and historical town of Luang Prabang from where the town itself is registered as a UNESCO heritage town, this destination is very fascinating across Indochina and some people believe Luang Prabang is the most beautiful one in the region, Okay enough said, go and find out by yourself.
The other site that is registered as a UNESCO site is Vat Phou and Associated Ancient Settlements within the Champasak Cultural Landscape is a ruined Khmer Hindu temple complex interacting with its natural surroundings.
Laos tour packages for families
A Laos holidays will let your children enjoy discovering the nature, waterfalls, elephant ridding and much more, to do this try to design a Laos tour packages for families that is especially crafted for the youngsters who can have plenty of time on countryside by avoiding long journeys, also, you have plenty of option to choose your accommodation on a luxury boutique hotels and or at the resorts across the country.
Laos and Vietnam travel packages
Both destinations are very popular in general; Vietnam with its long established tourism offers a long array of things to see experience, some of the best highlights which everyone could visit include Halong Bay, Sapa, Hue, Hoi An and Da Nang, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City and Delta of Mekong, to combine Vietnam destination with Laos you must spend more time to travel through both countries, start in Vietnam and end your holiday in Laos.
05 Nguyen Truong To, Hanoi, Vietnam
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Festival Hue, National Tourism Year to coincide in 2012Festival Hue, National Tourism Year to coincide in 2012 Festival HueNext year's Festival Hue will coincide with the National Tourism Year to be held across the north-central coastal region, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has [...]D: 2.3mi10
- Reasons to book a Vietnam vacation packagesWhen it comes to planning a Vietnam vacation packages, it is obvious to choose the places, cities and attractions that you would want to visit most. To do this, you need to consider your first step of booking your holiday, it’s now very [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam luxury beach vacation 8 daysDay 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi tunnels.Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: HCMC - Nha Trang (B) In the morning [...]D: n/a00
- Informations on overland border crossing to Vietnam There...Informations on overland border crossing to Vietnam There are two types of overland border crossing to Vietnam with neighboring China, Cambodia and or Laos, The borders divided from international and local borders. The international Border [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Assortment of Vietnam Vacation from HanoiIf you are an experienced traveler but Vietnam is your first Asian experience then you need to follow this article to get to know enough information in order to arrange your Vietnam vacation packages. There are huge options to choose from [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
We didn't get bored not for a minute on the Island of Ste-Hélène when we visited Montreal last summer. There were so many people and things to...
Outdoors Activities: Île Ste-Hélène on Saint Lawrence River
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
If you are interested in Chinese history, art and culture (or if you simply want a flash course in it), there is one place that you absolutely must...
History & Culture: Shanghai Museum
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
There is a new hotel in Tiruchirappali called " Grand Gardenia " Ph: 91 9585644000 email; firstname.lastname@example.org I've had good...
General: New hotel in Tiruchirappalli
Hanoi, Papua New Guinea
Vietnam shares its borders with Laos, Cambodia and China. It presents wonderful opportunities to discover it’s natural and wonder tourist...
General: How to choose a Vietnam luxury tour?
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Belen, New Mexico
Local artist Zack Meyer and his crew are decorating the buildings of downtown Belen with colorful murals. There's something for everyone...
Sightseeing: Belen Murals
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's