Travel to Laos from Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Travel to Laos from Hanoi, Vietnam
- General travel tip
- City center
If Laos is your next holiday destination and you wonder what is the best place to start planning your trip then you may start from finding your traveling style, see what you would like to visit more and where will be the destinations and or attraction you should visit. Most of the travelers combine a visit to Laos with other neighboring countries such as Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar and Thailand as visiting Indochina is like completing a puzzle, however, here present some of the good ideas on how to plan your Laos tours and learn what to add into your itinerary to make your trip more active and build a trip based on your exact wishes and requirement.
UNESCO heritage sites
No need a further look while in Laos, the UNESCO world heritage sites and especially historical sites are all around this magical land, start your exploration from the beautiful and historical town of Luang Prabang from where the town itself is registered as a UNESCO heritage town, this destination is very fascinating across Indochina and some people believe Luang Prabang is the most beautiful one in the region, Okay enough said, go and find out by yourself.
The other site that is registered as a UNESCO site is Vat Phou and Associated Ancient Settlements within the Champasak Cultural Landscape is a ruined Khmer Hindu temple complex interacting with its natural surroundings.
Laos tour packages for families
A Laos holidays will let your children enjoy discovering the nature, waterfalls, elephant ridding and much more, to do this try to design a Laos tour packages for families that is especially crafted for the youngsters who can have plenty of time on countryside by avoiding long journeys, also, you have plenty of option to choose your accommodation on a luxury boutique hotels and or at the resorts across the country.
Laos and Vietnam travel packages
Both destinations are very popular in general; Vietnam with its long established tourism offers a long array of things to see experience, some of the best highlights which everyone could visit include Halong Bay, Sapa, Hue, Hoi An and Da Nang, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City and Delta of Mekong, to combine Vietnam destination with Laos you must spend more time to travel through both countries, start in Vietnam and end your holiday in Laos.
05 Nguyen Truong To, Hanoi, Vietnam
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Booking luxury holiday to Vietnam for Lunar New Year 2016Luxury Holiday makers heading to Vietnam towards the start of February may find their stay at the luxury resorts coincides with the Traditional Lunar New Year called TET holiday in Vietnamese lunar calendar. The New Year event, which is [...]D: n/a00
- Beach Holiday to Vietnam in 8 Days with...Beach Holiday to Vietnam in 8 Days with luxuryTravelVietnam.com ====== Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam tour packagesHanoi Sky Travel has now become one of the best tour operator in Vietnam and has successfully helped thousands of travelers realize their dream of traveling to Vietnam.HST provides customers with abundantly and detailed destination [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Vietnam Travel GuideVietnam travel guide http://www.nhomphuot.com/tag/phuot [...]D: 507.9mi00
- Vietnam Tours & Vietnam Tour Packages |...Vietnam tour packages customized to fit your exact wishes Vietnam is a very popular destination in Indochina peninsula, all our Vietnam tours are designed to meet your requirements and interest in mind, following are only a sampling of [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rocket steamer cruise to mongla for sundarbans expeditions This trip cover the sundarbans wildlife sanctuary into the best scenic beautiful canal ...
Sightseeing: Vacation to Bangladesh in summer ( July - August )
The view from Belfort Tower over this marvelous medieval city is something you don't want to miss. The 366 steps of this 83 meters tower are worth...
Sightseeing: Belfort Tower (Belfry of Bruges)
To eat in an affordable and cozy place is what every visitor could ask for. The Bistro du Quartier was such a place. The food was great and not...
Food: Bistro du Quartier
If you want to feel party, go to Alicante during the time of the 'Hogueras de San Juan' at the 24th of june. A lot of exceptional sculptures are...
General: There you should go!
Palma De Mallorca, Spain
If you are at Palma, you should definitely make an excursion through the backlands of the city. The nature there is very nice and there arent the...
Outdoors Activities: The marvellous nature surrounding the city
Newyork, United Kingdom
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done.
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
Hotels in Manali - Hotel Him View, a name that is famous as a Hotel By River Side in manali near club house, hotels in manali, manali hotels,...
Outdoors Activities: Budget hotels in manali
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one