Travel to Laos from Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Travel to Laos from Hanoi, Vietnam
- General travel tip
- City center
If Laos is your next holiday destination and you wonder what is the best place to start planning your trip then you may start from finding your traveling style, see what you would like to visit more and where will be the destinations and or attraction you should visit. Most of the travelers combine a visit to Laos with other neighboring countries such as Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar and Thailand as visiting Indochina is like completing a puzzle, however, here present some of the good ideas on how to plan your Laos tours and learn what to add into your itinerary to make your trip more active and build a trip based on your exact wishes and requirement.
UNESCO heritage sites
No need a further look while in Laos, the UNESCO world heritage sites and especially historical sites are all around this magical land, start your exploration from the beautiful and historical town of Luang Prabang from where the town itself is registered as a UNESCO heritage town, this destination is very fascinating across Indochina and some people believe Luang Prabang is the most beautiful one in the region, Okay enough said, go and find out by yourself.
The other site that is registered as a UNESCO site is Vat Phou and Associated Ancient Settlements within the Champasak Cultural Landscape is a ruined Khmer Hindu temple complex interacting with its natural surroundings.
Laos tour packages for families
A Laos holidays will let your children enjoy discovering the nature, waterfalls, elephant ridding and much more, to do this try to design a Laos tour packages for families that is especially crafted for the youngsters who can have plenty of time on countryside by avoiding long journeys, also, you have plenty of option to choose your accommodation on a luxury boutique hotels and or at the resorts across the country.
Laos and Vietnam travel packages
Both destinations are very popular in general; Vietnam with its long established tourism offers a long array of things to see experience, some of the best highlights which everyone could visit include Halong Bay, Sapa, Hue, Hoi An and Da Nang, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City and Delta of Mekong, to combine Vietnam destination with Laos you must spend more time to travel through both countries, start in Vietnam and end your holiday in Laos.
05 Nguyen Truong To, Hanoi, Vietnam
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam visa approval voucher | Vietnameseprivatetours.comWhy should i apply for a Vietnamese Visa approval voucher? Hassle-free ? Online Application and process, no passport send-off, or embassy referral Convenience ? Applicable Only for Air traveling to Vietnam Fastest Approval ? Maximum 48 [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Hanoi AcoomodationHanoi Sunshine Suites hotel This brand-new modern 3,5 hotel is located right in the heart of Old Quarter Hanoi, nearby everything you might need for your stay such as restaurants, local markets, souvenir shops, banks, tour agents... It [...]D: 0.2mi10
- Experience a magical mix of beaches, post colonial,Unesco...16 Days trip to Vietnam by Luxury Travel Vietnam Outlined tour program: Day 1: Arrival Hanoi (D) Day 2: Hanoi (B/L) Day 3: Half Day City Hanoi with visit artist and dine in style, (B/D) Day 4: Hanoi - Halong Bay Natural World Heritage [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Best way to from Noi bai airport to Hanoi centerVietnam Sunshine Travel is specializing in package and customized tours, cruise tours, hotel booking... for travelers to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. We are licensed as an International Tour Operator Company (License No: 01-005/TCDL-GP [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Southern Vietnam Beaches RelaxDay 1: Arrival Sai Gon Upon arrival in Ho Chi Minh City. Your driver will meet you at the airport and escort you to Hotel. Your hotel is right on heart and is located close to the main sights of this fascinating city. The rest of the day is [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
Beijing Shi, China
[url=http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/huangshan-tour.html]Huangshan Tour [/url] [url=http://www.badaling-great-wall.com]Badaling Great Wall[/url]
General: Huangshan Tour
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
Mexico City, Mexico
The city's best club I've been to was La Pata Negra. It's a real cool place with a huge dance floor on the second story and a...
Night Life & Entertainment: La Pata Negra
I think exploring Amsterdam by bike (or scooter) that you can rent from Amsterbike is a much more fun easy. Though going on foot has its charm,...
Public Transportation: Amsterbike
Islamabad Gharbi, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of Pakistan. To know more visit http://www...
General: Hotels in Islamabad
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
An amazing experience we had with Fast Eddie Bike Tours when we explored the rural areas around the city. There are so many scenic places and...
Outdoors Activities: Fast Eddie Bike Tours