Organizing a Laos vacation from Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Organizing a Laos vacation from Hanoi
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
However, Vientiane is a French colonial architecture city with Buddhist temples such as the golden, 16th-century Pha That Luang which referred as a national symbol. Along broad boulevards and tree-lined streets are notable temples including Wat Si Saket, which features thousands of Buddha images, and Wat Si Muang, built on a Hindu shrine. Many bakeries, cafes and villas seem straight out of 19th-century Paris.
What to see in Vientiane: There is a long list of things to see when in the capital city, most of the tour organizers will show you the key attractions which are also very important to visit but for some travelers a longer stay means to get to know the city on its core value, Vientiane hosts a several eye-catching pagodas, temples and impressive markets which held in morning and night that attract travelers in order to see the real culture. Some of the top attractions such as Buddha Park (Xieng Khuan), Lao National Museum, Patuxai or Victory Monument, Wat Si Saket, That Luang, Presidential palace, Wat Ho Phra Keo, Chao Anouvong Park and many more.
Getting to Laos is now easier than before though there still no direct flight to Laos from Australia or Europe but there will be frequent flights to either Vientiane and or Luang Prabang from the neighboring countries such as from Bangkok, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Malaysia and or Singapore.
Day trips and other adventure tours could be arranged very easy from Vientiane, one could opt for a day trip to visit Vang Vieng and or Buddha Park, also, to combine a Laos holiday with either Cambodia and or Vietnam you may work on your planning schedule and plan an itinerary that suits your interest and allow you ti visit the sites you would like to see more, both country have a high number of visitors, an all inclusive package would work very well.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Top Things to include to your Cambodia TourTravelers rave about a Cambodia tour packages and would like to visit the must see attraction including a few day beach stay at Sihanoukville or other surrounded coastlines. However, if you’d like to know more about the must see list to [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Travel GuideVietnam travel guide http://www.nhomphuot.com/tag/phuot [...]D: 507.9mi00
- Coc Ly market used to be famous among visitors for over...Coc Ly market used to be famous among visitors for over 10 years for its festive atmosphere, colorful traditional costumes of different tribal peoples, variety of local products as well as perfect surrounding nature. Two years ago, [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam luxury beach vacation 8 daysDay 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi tunnels.Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: HCMC - Nha Trang (B) In the morning [...]D: n/a00
- Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi...Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi – Halong Bay (06 Days 05 Nights) Day01: Saigon Arrival Dinner Arrival in Saigon, meet Welcome Vietnam Tour local guide at Tan [...]D: 696.8mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
The Alhambra is definitely a must see. It is the most beautiful of all Granada's great buildings and other Arabic memories. The Alhambra is...
History & Culture: The Alhambra
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
Blackpool, United Kingdom
If there is a daredevil inside of you, or you are looking for an ideal place to spend a lazy afternoon with the family, head on down to Pleasure...
General: Pleasure Beach Theme Park, Blackpool, United Kingdom
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Indroda Park is quite an old park on the Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar Highway spread in over 400 hectares on the bank of river Sabarmati. It is...
Outdoors Activities: Indroda Park
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus