Organizing a Laos vacation from Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Organizing a Laos vacation from Hanoi
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
However, Vientiane is a French colonial architecture city with Buddhist temples such as the golden, 16th-century Pha That Luang which referred as a national symbol. Along broad boulevards and tree-lined streets are notable temples including Wat Si Saket, which features thousands of Buddha images, and Wat Si Muang, built on a Hindu shrine. Many bakeries, cafes and villas seem straight out of 19th-century Paris.
What to see in Vientiane: There is a long list of things to see when in the capital city, most of the tour organizers will show you the key attractions which are also very important to visit but for some travelers a longer stay means to get to know the city on its core value, Vientiane hosts a several eye-catching pagodas, temples and impressive markets which held in morning and night that attract travelers in order to see the real culture. Some of the top attractions such as Buddha Park (Xieng Khuan), Lao National Museum, Patuxai or Victory Monument, Wat Si Saket, That Luang, Presidential palace, Wat Ho Phra Keo, Chao Anouvong Park and many more.
Getting to Laos is now easier than before though there still no direct flight to Laos from Australia or Europe but there will be frequent flights to either Vientiane and or Luang Prabang from the neighboring countries such as from Bangkok, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Malaysia and or Singapore.
Day trips and other adventure tours could be arranged very easy from Vientiane, one could opt for a day trip to visit Vang Vieng and or Buddha Park, also, to combine a Laos holiday with either Cambodia and or Vietnam you may work on your planning schedule and plan an itinerary that suits your interest and allow you ti visit the sites you would like to see more, both country have a high number of visitors, an all inclusive package would work very well.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam Travel Companies-Custom Vietnam Travel CompanyFirst of all, Custom Vietnam Travel would like to express our deep gratitude to you for visiting our web site and our online services!We are a Professional Tour Operator and tourist services provider in Indochina [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Central Golf Coast Vacation in Vietnam 6 daysDay 1: Arrive in Danang (D) Upon arrival at Danang, you will be greeted by our guide who will begin by escorting you on a tour of the city, including the Cham Museum where you can find out more about this ancient but advanced civilization. [...]D: n/a00
- Cruises In Halong | Halong Bay Cruise Reviews By Custom...Title: Tour in Vietnam | Vietnam Tour Package | Vietnam Tours Operator Url: http://www.customvietnamtravel.com Description: Tour in Vietnam, As one of the travel companies in Vietnam, Custom Vietnam Travel is committed to bring satisfaction [...]D: 1.4mi10
- Best way to from Noi bai airport to Hanoi centerVietnam Sunshine Travel is specializing in package and customized tours, cruise tours, hotel booking... for travelers to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. We are licensed as an International Tour Operator Company (License No: 01-005/TCDL-GP [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Must see destinations in MyanmarIf you are considering a Myanmar tour packages with your family and children and don’t know the exotic destinations to explore a country that has opened its door to the international travelers just a few years ago. Myanmar previously [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
Hello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in...
General: Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of Natba
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
Called also a Latin restaurant, this place has such fine food that it makes you return each time just for another taste. The Seviche Restaurant...
Food: Seviche Restaurant
Being organized for almost 2O years now, the galleries in the Old City keep their doors open to visitors and art-lovers on the First Friday of each...
Night Life & Entertainment: First Friday Event in Philadelphia