Organizing a Laos vacation from Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Organizing a Laos vacation from Hanoi
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
However, Vientiane is a French colonial architecture city with Buddhist temples such as the golden, 16th-century Pha That Luang which referred as a national symbol. Along broad boulevards and tree-lined streets are notable temples including Wat Si Saket, which features thousands of Buddha images, and Wat Si Muang, built on a Hindu shrine. Many bakeries, cafes and villas seem straight out of 19th-century Paris.
What to see in Vientiane: There is a long list of things to see when in the capital city, most of the tour organizers will show you the key attractions which are also very important to visit but for some travelers a longer stay means to get to know the city on its core value, Vientiane hosts a several eye-catching pagodas, temples and impressive markets which held in morning and night that attract travelers in order to see the real culture. Some of the top attractions such as Buddha Park (Xieng Khuan), Lao National Museum, Patuxai or Victory Monument, Wat Si Saket, That Luang, Presidential palace, Wat Ho Phra Keo, Chao Anouvong Park and many more.
Getting to Laos is now easier than before though there still no direct flight to Laos from Australia or Europe but there will be frequent flights to either Vientiane and or Luang Prabang from the neighboring countries such as from Bangkok, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Malaysia and or Singapore.
Day trips and other adventure tours could be arranged very easy from Vientiane, one could opt for a day trip to visit Vang Vieng and or Buddha Park, also, to combine a Laos holiday with either Cambodia and or Vietnam you may work on your planning schedule and plan an itinerary that suits your interest and allow you ti visit the sites you would like to see more, both country have a high number of visitors, an all inclusive package would work very well.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam Cooking Tour By Greentrailtourism.comDetail Itinerary Day 1 : Arrival Ha Noi (D) Arrive at Noi Bai Airport and coach transfer to hotel. Take a cyclo, the Vietnamese version of the rickshaw to Indochine Restaurant for an introduction to Vietnamese food. Set in a beautifully [...]D: n/a10
- The Northern of Vietnam(1945–1976)The Democratic Republic of Vietnam (DRV) (Vietnamese: Việt Nam Dân chủ Cộng hòa), was a communist state that ruled the northern half of Vietnam from 1954 until 1976 following the Geneva Conference and laid claim to all of Vietnam [...]D: n/a00
- Comibie a Cambodia tour packages with LaosIf you have decided to choose a Cambodia tour packages during the Christmas and New Year holiday then you must book well in a head of time to get the best possible quote for any kind of traveling style that you are opting for, nowadays [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Halong bay - Cat Ba - Monkey Island Resort 4 DaysDay 1: Hanoi – Ha long (Lunch, dinner) 08h00 AM: Depart for Halong in 3 hours and a half (you will have a short break of 30 minutes in Hai Duong province). 11h30 AM: Arrive Ha long bay, get on the Junk, your lunch will be in the [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Vacation Packages | www.LuxuryTravelVietnam.comDay 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi tunnels.Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: HCMC - Nha Trang (B) In the morning [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Kirkland House cheap accommodation in Brisbane is most lovely, engaging and low cost accommodation for business men’s and other people need to...
Food: Accommodation brisbane
The Crowne Plaza was renovated and remodeled in 2005 and though it doesn't have the typical Chinese charm it is a very comfortable, elegant and...
General: The Crowne Plaza Hotel in Beijing
Take yourself time, if want to get from point A to B with public transport. Transportation is very good, but there are always huge distances...
Public Transportation: About how to get from A to B in the german capital city
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary is on the way from Mysore to Sultan Bathery. It is spread over 344 square kms. and is about 16 km east of Sultan...
Outdoors Activities: Muthanga wild life sanctuary
The best part of Belgrade nightlife is that they have a special focus on winter and summer clubs, so you have an idea how much effort they put on...
Night Life & Entertainment: The nightlife highlights
Hello! I'd really like to tell you about my recent trip to the Chernobyl zone. This place is sadly known for one of the most tragic events in the...
History & Culture: Chernobyl Trips
Appetizingly good food and great atmosphere. The Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen has varied plates of fish plates prepared to entice the senses. The...
Food: Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Everything that is known or unknown about the King of Rock'n'Roll can be found in Graceland, home of Elvis. You can take part on VIP or...
History & Culture: Graceland
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT