Organizing a Laos vacation from Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Organizing a Laos vacation from Hanoi
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
However, Vientiane is a French colonial architecture city with Buddhist temples such as the golden, 16th-century Pha That Luang which referred as a national symbol. Along broad boulevards and tree-lined streets are notable temples including Wat Si Saket, which features thousands of Buddha images, and Wat Si Muang, built on a Hindu shrine. Many bakeries, cafes and villas seem straight out of 19th-century Paris.
What to see in Vientiane: There is a long list of things to see when in the capital city, most of the tour organizers will show you the key attractions which are also very important to visit but for some travelers a longer stay means to get to know the city on its core value, Vientiane hosts a several eye-catching pagodas, temples and impressive markets which held in morning and night that attract travelers in order to see the real culture. Some of the top attractions such as Buddha Park (Xieng Khuan), Lao National Museum, Patuxai or Victory Monument, Wat Si Saket, That Luang, Presidential palace, Wat Ho Phra Keo, Chao Anouvong Park and many more.
Getting to Laos is now easier than before though there still no direct flight to Laos from Australia or Europe but there will be frequent flights to either Vientiane and or Luang Prabang from the neighboring countries such as from Bangkok, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Malaysia and or Singapore.
Day trips and other adventure tours could be arranged very easy from Vientiane, one could opt for a day trip to visit Vang Vieng and or Buddha Park, also, to combine a Laos holiday with either Cambodia and or Vietnam you may work on your planning schedule and plan an itinerary that suits your interest and allow you ti visit the sites you would like to see more, both country have a high number of visitors, an all inclusive package would work very well.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Top 3 luxury destination with luxury holiday makersHanoi: A capital city of Vietnam with population of about seven millions with a glorious history dating back to over thousands years ago attracts visitors from everywhere; there are a lot of things to see while in Hanoi and no vacation is [...]D: n/a00
- Assortment of Vietnam Vacation from HanoiIf you are an experienced traveler but Vietnam is your first Asian experience then you need to follow this article to get to know enough information in order to arrange your Vietnam vacation packages. There are huge options to choose from [...]D: n/a00
- Halong Bay Cruises, travel tipsHa Long Bay is in northern Vietnam, 170 km (105 mi) east of Hanoi. The bay is famous for its scenic ocean karst topography and is often included in lists of natural wonders of the world. This amazing seascape of virtually uninhabited [...]D: 0.4mi00
- The Partition of VietnamThe Partition of Vietnam The Partition of Vietnam was the establishment of the 17th parallel as the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone in 1954, splitting Vietnam into halves after the First Indochina War. The Geneva Conference was held [...]D: n/a00
- Vacation in Vietnam for solo female travelersGirls are always concerning about where to travel to feel more safe, or to get the most of the destination they vacationing to in a easier way, our girl guides in following article will tell you more about having a worry free luxury [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
There is no man on the earth who would not find the tango one of the most beautiful dances in the world. To see is in Argentina, one of its homes...
Night Life & Entertainment: Tango Show in El Viejo Almacen
New Norfolk, Australia
Norfolk Island is the best place to live, to travel and to relax. It is a beautiful island with sandy beaches, high mountains covered with tall...
General: Heaven on earth
Bring plenty of cash, clubbing is very expensive and so are restaurants and all shops. Make sure you get to see the Marc Chagall windows at the...
General: Visiting Zurich
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
Islands shouldn't be missed for a Croatian experience. Some information about Island Rab at http://www.rabholidays.com
General: Islands of the Adriatic sea
For anyone on this site that is interested in coming to Jamaica for vacation I would first suggest that you not spend the ridiculous amount for...
General: Paradise Jamaica
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
This museum is a must if you're spending a little bit more time in Riverside, because its main focus is the historical, natural and cultural...
History & Culture: Riverside Metropolitan Museum
If you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas.
General: Skiing for a day