Tob things to do in Hanoi Old Quarter, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Tob things to do in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
This is what you must visit, a series of connected and very small streets packed with scooters, Buddhist temples and pagodas and it is a short walk away from beautiful Hoan Kiem lake, the soul of the city, the top things to experience sometimes makes you to come and stay longer in Hanoi, this is not just an experience but to get into the heart of the local culture. The best tourist attractions you expect to see are somehow hidden in the corners to find them; you may visit Bach Ma Temple, Thang Long Water Puppet show in the evening and Dong Xuan market, the Hanoi’s largest market.
Enjoy a cyclo ride
Cyclo rides you everywhere in the old quarter, basically, cyclo, three wheeled rickshaw, is the best way to visit the hidden corners of the old quarter, an hour cyclo ride cost around $ 10 which is well worth to try a new and exciting things while in the historic heart of the Hanoi.
Nightlife and dinning in Hanoi Old Quarter
A Vietnam vacation brings you a lot to see and to discover, new experience is always thrilling, however, Hanoi has its own nightlife different from other cities in Vietnam, other part of the Hanoi may quite down at late evening but Hanoi old quarter is a place you can head to enjoy a atmospheric nightlife through one of its many discos, clubs, bars, fine dining and more than anything else to be among the local who enjoy the quite nightlife just as much as tourists. For travelers who would like to bring something locally back to homeland, it might be good to look around the old quarter first to see what you are interested to get as a souvenir, Hanoi handmade silk, fabrics, quality handicrafts, conical hats, bags and t-shirts are all you can find with a reasonable price.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Southern Vietnam Beaches RelaxDay 1: Arrival Sai Gon Upon arrival in Ho Chi Minh City. Your driver will meet you at the airport and escort you to Hotel. Your hotel is right on heart and is located close to the main sights of this fascinating city. The rest of the day is [...]D: n/a00
- Travel around HanoiThe road condition in Hanoi is dramatically crowded due to thousands of bicycles, motorbikes along the way. Thus, taxi, cyclo and car with Vietnamese driver are the best way to travel around Hanoi. There are reliable taxi companies [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Travel to Laos from Hanoi, VietnamLaos is blessed with amazing natural beauties with abundant peak of soaring mountains everywhere in the country, picturesque rice paddies, saffron robed monks, golden pagodas and glazed temples and many more. Laos, is one of the outstanding [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Classic Vietnam Sightseeing Tour 10 Days 9 NightsDay 1: Arrival Hanoi Vietnam Today you’ll land in Hanoi. Warmly welcome by Tour Guide & Car Driver at airport then transfer to Hanoi Downtown, a city of lakes, shaded boulevards, public parks, and the capital of Vietnam. Check into your [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Organizing a Laos vacation from HanoiLaos is a destination that should not be missed when someone planning an Indochina holiday, this lush, green and wonderfully preserved destination is home to some of the most beautiful towns in Asia, one could enjoy a week or longer stay in [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
We offer a variety of fully refurbished accommodations in the heart of Brisbane's central business district. Secure parking is available. There are...
Food: Last Minute Discount Brisbane Hotel Deals
This 5 star restaurant is the best restaurant in Toledo. The restaurant is located in one of the old arab houses from the 17th century. Locum in...
Food: Restaurant Locum
There is an amazing park in the center of the city, a park with palm trees and little bridges over a pretty watercourse. Don't miss it!
Family & Fun: Park in the heart of the city
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
We had a beautiful night at the Musica a Palazzo a few months back. We watched the La Traviata and it was just magnificent. The whole show was...
Night Life & Entertainment: Musica a Palazzo
If like to go to the beaches of Lima, you should be always careful. For an tourist it would be good, not to go to the beaches away from Lima more...
Outdoors Activities: Beaches at Lima
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer