Tob things to do in Hanoi Old Quarter, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Tob things to do in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
This is what you must visit, a series of connected and very small streets packed with scooters, Buddhist temples and pagodas and it is a short walk away from beautiful Hoan Kiem lake, the soul of the city, the top things to experience sometimes makes you to come and stay longer in Hanoi, this is not just an experience but to get into the heart of the local culture. The best tourist attractions you expect to see are somehow hidden in the corners to find them; you may visit Bach Ma Temple, Thang Long Water Puppet show in the evening and Dong Xuan market, the Hanoi’s largest market.
Enjoy a cyclo ride
Cyclo rides you everywhere in the old quarter, basically, cyclo, three wheeled rickshaw, is the best way to visit the hidden corners of the old quarter, an hour cyclo ride cost around $ 10 which is well worth to try a new and exciting things while in the historic heart of the Hanoi.
Nightlife and dinning in Hanoi Old Quarter
A Vietnam vacation brings you a lot to see and to discover, new experience is always thrilling, however, Hanoi has its own nightlife different from other cities in Vietnam, other part of the Hanoi may quite down at late evening but Hanoi old quarter is a place you can head to enjoy a atmospheric nightlife through one of its many discos, clubs, bars, fine dining and more than anything else to be among the local who enjoy the quite nightlife just as much as tourists. For travelers who would like to bring something locally back to homeland, it might be good to look around the old quarter first to see what you are interested to get as a souvenir, Hanoi handmade silk, fabrics, quality handicrafts, conical hats, bags and t-shirts are all you can find with a reasonable price.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Booking luxury holiday to Vietnam for Lunar New Year 2016Luxury Holiday makers heading to Vietnam towards the start of February may find their stay at the luxury resorts coincides with the Traditional Lunar New Year called TET holiday in Vietnamese lunar calendar. The New Year event, which is [...]D: n/a00
- Travel around HanoiThe road condition in Hanoi is dramatically crowded due to thousands of bicycles, motorbikes along the way. Thus, taxi, cyclo and car with Vietnamese driver are the best way to travel around Hanoi. There are reliable taxi companies [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Holidaying in Vietnam through AsiaHotelBizWe at Asia hotel Biz offer you a wide selection of attractive tour packages, resorts and boutique hotels at Vietnam. With a huge range of discounted hotels and motels, accommodation and resorts, you can choose the best one for you according [...]D: 0.8mi01
- Vietnam Tours & Vietnam Tour Packages |...Vietnam tour packages customized to fit your exact wishes Vietnam is a very popular destination in Indochina peninsula, all our Vietnam tours are designed to meet your requirements and interest in mind, following are only a sampling of [...]D: 1.1mi00
- A Taste of Vietnam with greentrailtourism.comDetail Itinerary This trip is designed for the traveler with limited time and an unlimited appetite for a culinary adventure. It features a 12-day itinerary of Vietnam 's most popular spots, with many special opportunities to discover [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The view from Belfort Tower over this marvelous medieval city is something you don't want to miss. The 366 steps of this 83 meters tower are worth...
Sightseeing: Belfort Tower (Belfry of Bruges)
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
If you like swimming or just sun-bathing on the beach, go and spend a few days at the Balaton. If you like to party all night long with great DJs...
General: The Balaton lake and Siofok
Visiting Jerusalem don't miss the Via Dolorosa which is, according to the Christian tradition, the path that the messiah walked with his cross on...
General: Via Dolorosa Stations of the Cross
This museum is amazing, not just because the entrance is free for everyone, but because there are so many interesting exhibits you can check out...
History & Culture: Baltimore Museum of Art
The best get-away for families with children old and young is Please Touch Museum. They have everything kids could love. And because children are...
History & Culture: Please Touch Museum in Philadelphia
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets
Santa Ana, California
For a quick or a copious meal in a small town like Santa Ana you don't even have to go far, at Bristol street there is a small diner which...
Food: Baja Fish Tacos
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl