Tob things to do in Hanoi Old Quarter, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Tob things to do in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
This is what you must visit, a series of connected and very small streets packed with scooters, Buddhist temples and pagodas and it is a short walk away from beautiful Hoan Kiem lake, the soul of the city, the top things to experience sometimes makes you to come and stay longer in Hanoi, this is not just an experience but to get into the heart of the local culture. The best tourist attractions you expect to see are somehow hidden in the corners to find them; you may visit Bach Ma Temple, Thang Long Water Puppet show in the evening and Dong Xuan market, the Hanoi’s largest market.
Enjoy a cyclo ride
Cyclo rides you everywhere in the old quarter, basically, cyclo, three wheeled rickshaw, is the best way to visit the hidden corners of the old quarter, an hour cyclo ride cost around $ 10 which is well worth to try a new and exciting things while in the historic heart of the Hanoi.
Nightlife and dinning in Hanoi Old Quarter
A Vietnam vacation brings you a lot to see and to discover, new experience is always thrilling, however, Hanoi has its own nightlife different from other cities in Vietnam, other part of the Hanoi may quite down at late evening but Hanoi old quarter is a place you can head to enjoy a atmospheric nightlife through one of its many discos, clubs, bars, fine dining and more than anything else to be among the local who enjoy the quite nightlife just as much as tourists. For travelers who would like to bring something locally back to homeland, it might be good to look around the old quarter first to see what you are interested to get as a souvenir, Hanoi handmade silk, fabrics, quality handicrafts, conical hats, bags and t-shirts are all you can find with a reasonable price.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Come back from VietnamI have just come back home from Vietnam which is a small lovely country. I had travelled there for three weeks. I went to famous place in Vietnam as Halong, Nhatrang and ending of Hanoi. The seasides in Vietnam are so impressed. Halong is [...]D: 2.1mi01
- Early Lê dynasty (980-1009)The Early Lê dynasty (Vietnamese: Nhà Tiền Lê) was a dynasty that ruled Vietnam after the Đinh Dynasty and before the Lý Dynasty. They ruled for a total of three generations and was known for repelling the Song invasion. *Lê Đại [...]D: 7.4mi00
- Festivals in Vietnam in FebruaryLunar New Year, TET Holiday There is no more colorful time to be in Vietnam than during the days leading up to the Lunar New year ( known as 'Tet Nguyen Dan' or 'Tet'), the most important as well as the most widely and heartily celebrated [...]D: n/a00
- Tips to cure seasickness for travelers- Before sailing, do not eat greasy food or acid as orange juice, grapefruit juice ... because these foods are hard to digest. But it should not to let yourself starve. Both A full and an empty stomach will make you uncomfortable. - Drink [...]D: 1.1mi00
- 18 Days Explore Vietnam and Famous BeachesTour description: This trip will give you a chance to relax and admire Vietnamese beautiful nature with visits to Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hoi An, Hue, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta, Cat Ba Island, Hai Phong, Phan Thiet, Quy Nhon, Mui [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
Whitsunday Islands situated Queensland Capital at Australia. Whitsunday Island can divide into four groups like Northern, Lindeman, The...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
Welcome to MyCebuRealEstate your wealth of information on Cebu Real Estate and Philippine Real Estate. Having a hard time finding the perfect...
General: Cebu Real Estate - Cebu House - Philippine Real Estate
It is good idea to have a rubber boat with you
General: Lake Dragan good to know
Mamaia is one of the best points of atraction on the Black Sea Beach on the Romanian teritory. The principal point of atraction in Mamaia is the...
General: Aqua Magic, Mamaia
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
Es gibt das ganze Jahr ueber einen grossen Zirkus und einen Rummel.
Family & Fun: Zirkus und Rummel
Long Beach, California
Perfect for kids, especially because there are feeding areas, but great for adults too. The Aquarium of the Pacific has so much to offer for a...
Family & Fun: Aquarium of the Pacific
Quite a big zoo, the 3rd largest in the US as far as I know, the Tulsa Zoo & Living Museum has much to offer. The animals are well-kept, look...
Family & Fun: Tulsa Zoo & Living Museum