Group travel packages to Vietnam by LuxuryTravelVietnam.com, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Group travel packages to Vietnam by LuxuryTravelVietnam.com
- General travel tip
- City center
Travelers rave about Vietnam 's incredibly friendly people, unique 54 traditions, beautiful landscape and countryside. Vietnam has established its reputation as a unique and genuine Southeast Asian experience. And now, there is ample opportunity to explore it in style and luxury.
In the north, wander the charming colonial boulevards of Hanoi . The Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi Hotel rivals the finest hotels you'll find anywhere, and the restaurants and eateries will delight your senses. Enjoy finest cuisine at award winning The Hanoi Press Club, Wild Rice and the elegant Mandarin Restaurant in the Westlake . The sensuous, serene scenery of Halong Bay is an absolute must-see in the north.
And a trip to central Vietnam would not be complete without exploring the majesty of Hue , the former imperial capital and visiting atmospheric Hoi An a UNESCO-designated World Heritage Site and riverfront port town crammed with historic homes, tiny museums, stylish cafes, and bustling silk and fish markets.
Next fly to the resort town of Nha Trang to spend several days in a secluded private villa overlooking beautiful Ninh Van Bay at the Evason Hideaway Ninh Van Bay. Snorkel or dive among the coral reefs in crystal blue waters, hike nature trails, cool off in your private plunge pool, indulge in spa treatments or just relax on the white sand beach and admire the unspoiled mountain and sea views.
Farther south, entertain the senses in Ho Chi Minh City . Exploring the Mekong Delta region is also essential. Start in Cai Be on private junk Cai Be Princess. Lunch is served at a family estate along the delta, with a stop at Vinh Long before returning to Saigon .
Throughout Vietnam you will savour fresh and exotic cuisine, experience the warmth and openness of the Vietnamese people and enjoy abundant shopping.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Motobike Hue City Tour, Hue Moto Tour, Hue to Hoian Moto...WELCOME TO HUE MOTOBIKE RIDER TEAM VIETNAM TRIP FINDER Come and enjoy fully local professional Hue Motocycle Rider Service, with an vocational rider team, good local guide communicate by English, We serve Hue Moto Tour, [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Luxury Honeymoon holiday to VietnamMarriage is the start of new life of two different people. Everyone wants to mark this special event happen with unforgettable memories. Why don’t you celebrate such important days in Vietnam? A Holiday to Vietnam will be a truly unique [...]D: n/a00
- Mekong Biking 3 Days Saigon - Ben Tre - Vinh Long - Can ThoDay1: Saigon to Vinh Long. (Lunch, dinner) We travel two hours from Saigon to My Tho where we board our boat. Late morning finds us drifting down bustling arteries of the Mekong from where we veer off to travel down the tranquil canals. Our [...]D: n/a00
- Festivals in Vietnam in FebruaryLunar New Year, TET Holiday There is no more colorful time to be in Vietnam than during the days leading up to the Lunar New year ( known as 'Tet Nguyen Dan' or 'Tet'), the most important as well as the most widely and heartily celebrated [...]D: n/a00
- All inclusive holiday to VietnamThere is no doubt that a luxury holiday to Vietnam has been promoted very well, there are several good tour operators that offering unbeatable packages and all inclusive tours and vacation packages to anyone with any kind of traveling style [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
This is one fascinating place. If you are into ancient cultures and art, you should definitely go there. The most important item at this museum is...
History & Culture: Pergamon Museum
There is a wonderful view from Sacromonte over the city. You can find an abbey on the top of the mountain, beautiful 17th century building. What...
Outdoors Activities: Sacromonte
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
The city, where passing regimes have left their footprints as beautiful memories of time; recites many tales in the silence of its monuments....
History & Culture: History Comes Alive in Verona’s Ageless Beauty
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
This club must be one of your favorites if you know bangkok nightlife a little. It's super stylish and also quite expensive. The Club looks like a...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bed Supper Club
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter