18 Days Explore Vietnam and Famous Beaches, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > 18 Days Explore Vietnam and Famous Beaches
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Tour Route: Hanoi - Halong - Cat Ba Island - Hai Phong - Hanoi - Hue - Hoian - Quy Nhon - Nha Trang - Phan Thiet - Muine - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta/CanTho - Ho Chi Minh City
Tour Begin / Tour End: Hanoi / Ho Chi Minh City
Tour Code: HDH - 14
Tour Duration: 18 Days
Dates: Upon your request
Tour Type: Beach Vavation
Activity Level: Easy & Relax
Highlight: Hanoi - Halong - Cat Ba Island - Hai Phong - Hanoi - Hue - Hoian - Quy Nhon - Nha Trang - Phan Thiet - Muine - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta/CanTho - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 1 - Hanoi
Day 2 - Hanoi
Day 3 - Hanoi - Halong Bay
Day 4 - Halong Bay - Cat Ba Island
Day 5 - Cat Ba Island - Hai Phong - Hanoi
Day 6 - Hanoi - Hue
Day 7 - Hue - Hoi An
Day 8 - Hoi An
Day 9 - Hoi An - Quy Nhon
Day 10 - Quy Nhon - Nha Trang
Day 11 - Nha Trang
Day 12 - Nha Trang - Phan Thiet - Mui Ne
Day 13 - Mui Ne
Day 14 - Mui Ne
Day 15 - Mui Ne - Hochiminh City
Day 16 - Hochiminh City
Day 17 - Hochiminh City - Mekong Delta
Day 18 - Hochiminh City
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Motobike Hue City Tour, Hue Moto Tour, Hue to Hoian Moto...WELCOME TO HUE MOTOBIKE RIDER TEAM VIETNAM TRIP FINDER Come and enjoy fully local professional Hue Motocycle Rider Service, with an vocational rider team, good local guide communicate by English, We serve Hue Moto Tour, [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Marguerite Junk Halong BayMarguerite Junks Halong bay belong to Tonkin Cruise Company! They have 4 Marguerite Junks : Marguerite Junk 01 built in 2009 , Marguerite Junk 02 built in 2011 and Marguerite Garden built in 2012. Marguerite Junks are Superior Cruises in [...]D: n/a00
- Tour of Vietnam Highlighting the Culture, Cuisine &...Outlined Itinerary An unique 16-Day Tour of Vietnam highlighting the Culture, Cuisine & Scenery of this fascinating country including a journey on the Luxurious Victoria Express from the Bustling City of Hanoi to the mountainous [...]D: n/a00
- The Northern of Vietnam(1945–1976)The Democratic Republic of Vietnam (DRV) (Vietnamese: Việt Nam Dân chủ Cộng hòa), was a communist state that ruled the northern half of Vietnam from 1954 until 1976 following the Geneva Conference and laid claim to all of Vietnam [...]D: n/a00
- Hanoi Old Quarter & Three star hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.Sunshine Suites Hotel Hanoi is located at 52 Ma May Street, in the heart of Hanoi Capital. Strategically located at one of the busiest street of the Hanoi Old Quarter, just 2 minute walking to the famous Hoan Kiem Lake and many famous [...]D: 0.3mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
Here is a quick tip for what to eat while at Munich Airport. There are several great little places but if you are stopping over I would recommend...
Food: What to eat at Munich Airport
If you are at Stuttgart, you should visit the Landesmuseum, situated in the old castle in the city center. There are several exceptional exhibits,...
History & Culture: Landesmuseum of Stuttgart
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
Hey, don't forget to buy some of the traditional hand made puppets and jaipuri quilts from the town. The area near Hawa Mahal has a lot of shops...
Shopping: The Hawa Mahal shops
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
One of the most endangered ocean mammals, the manatees can be viewed at the Tampa Electric Manatee Viewing Center during the months from November...
Outdoors Activities: Tampa Electric Manatee Viewing Center
If you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway,...
Outdoors Activities: Mountains and nature