18 Days Explore Vietnam and Famous Beaches, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > 18 Days Explore Vietnam and Famous Beaches
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Tour Route: Hanoi - Halong - Cat Ba Island - Hai Phong - Hanoi - Hue - Hoian - Quy Nhon - Nha Trang - Phan Thiet - Muine - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta/CanTho - Ho Chi Minh City
Tour Begin / Tour End: Hanoi / Ho Chi Minh City
Tour Code: HDH - 14
Tour Duration: 18 Days
Dates: Upon your request
Tour Type: Beach Vavation
Activity Level: Easy & Relax
Highlight: Hanoi - Halong - Cat Ba Island - Hai Phong - Hanoi - Hue - Hoian - Quy Nhon - Nha Trang - Phan Thiet - Muine - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta/CanTho - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 1 - Hanoi
Day 2 - Hanoi
Day 3 - Hanoi - Halong Bay
Day 4 - Halong Bay - Cat Ba Island
Day 5 - Cat Ba Island - Hai Phong - Hanoi
Day 6 - Hanoi - Hue
Day 7 - Hue - Hoi An
Day 8 - Hoi An
Day 9 - Hoi An - Quy Nhon
Day 10 - Quy Nhon - Nha Trang
Day 11 - Nha Trang
Day 12 - Nha Trang - Phan Thiet - Mui Ne
Day 13 - Mui Ne
Day 14 - Mui Ne
Day 15 - Mui Ne - Hochiminh City
Day 16 - Hochiminh City
Day 17 - Hochiminh City - Mekong Delta
Day 18 - Hochiminh City
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Halong Bay ToursHalong Bay Vietnam is recognized as the famous World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1994 and the New 7 Wonders of Nature voted by the tourists over the world in 2012. Founded in 2006, Amazing Halong Bay becomes one of the best halong bay [...]D: n/a00
- Come back from VietnamI have just come back home from Vietnam which is a small lovely country. I had travelled there for three weeks. I went to famous place in Vietnam as Halong, Nhatrang and ending of Hanoi. The seasides in Vietnam are so impressed. Halong is [...]D: 2.1mi01
- Tour of Vietnam Highlighting the Culture, Cuisine &...Outlined Itinerary An unique 16-Day Tour of Vietnam highlighting the Culture, Cuisine & Scenery of this fascinating country including a journey on the Luxurious Victoria Express from the Bustling City of Hanoi to the mountainous [...]D: n/a00
- Expected to welcome the six million international...Expected to welcome the six million international visitors in Quang Ninh VNAT said, with current growth, Vietnam's tourism sector is expected to welcome the six million international guests by the end of this December. According to VNAT, [...]D: 2.3mi10
- Halong bay - Cat Ba - Monkey Island Resort 4 DaysDay 1: Hanoi – Ha long (Lunch, dinner) 08h00 AM: Depart for Halong in 3 hours and a half (you will have a short break of 30 minutes in Hai Duong province). 11h30 AM: Arrive Ha long bay, get on the Junk, your lunch will be in the [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Day 01: Leave Dhaka by domestic flight for Jessore in the morning. On arrival at Jessore Airport our representative will receive and transfer you...
Sightseeing: World largest Mangrove Forest Sundarbans Forest Trips
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
Don't forget to take a boat trip on the lakes of Killarney, it is a wonderful experience, something you will never forget. The landscape is...
Outdoors Activities: The Lakes of Killarney
Golden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour
General: Tour and Travel in India
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
A favorite haven for nature lovers and adventure seekers. An all-in-one tourist destination, you can savor nature at its best... powdery-white...
Sightseeing: Philippines' all-in-one tourist destination
Dedicated in the memory of the great Dr. Sun for its part in shaping the Republic of China, the Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall is open to the public,...
History & Culture: Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
Herman Park is in the heart of Houston and it's a perfect spot for a sunny afternoon. In the center of the park there is a lake with benches on the...
Outdoors Activities: Hermann Park in Houston
Visiting Ashland: The Henry Clay Estate just for the exterior of the house and the grounds around it would have been worth a trip for me. The house...
History & Culture: Ashland: The Henry Clay Estate