18 Days Explore Vietnam and Famous Beaches, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > 18 Days Explore Vietnam and Famous Beaches
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Tour Route: Hanoi - Halong - Cat Ba Island - Hai Phong - Hanoi - Hue - Hoian - Quy Nhon - Nha Trang - Phan Thiet - Muine - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta/CanTho - Ho Chi Minh City
Tour Begin / Tour End: Hanoi / Ho Chi Minh City
Tour Code: HDH - 14
Tour Duration: 18 Days
Dates: Upon your request
Tour Type: Beach Vavation
Activity Level: Easy & Relax
Highlight: Hanoi - Halong - Cat Ba Island - Hai Phong - Hanoi - Hue - Hoian - Quy Nhon - Nha Trang - Phan Thiet - Muine - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta/CanTho - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 1 - Hanoi
Day 2 - Hanoi
Day 3 - Hanoi - Halong Bay
Day 4 - Halong Bay - Cat Ba Island
Day 5 - Cat Ba Island - Hai Phong - Hanoi
Day 6 - Hanoi - Hue
Day 7 - Hue - Hoi An
Day 8 - Hoi An
Day 9 - Hoi An - Quy Nhon
Day 10 - Quy Nhon - Nha Trang
Day 11 - Nha Trang
Day 12 - Nha Trang - Phan Thiet - Mui Ne
Day 13 - Mui Ne
Day 14 - Mui Ne
Day 15 - Mui Ne - Hochiminh City
Day 16 - Hochiminh City
Day 17 - Hochiminh City - Mekong Delta
Day 18 - Hochiminh City
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Festival Hue, National Tourism Year to coincide in 2012Festival Hue, National Tourism Year to coincide in 2012 Festival HueNext year's Festival Hue will coincide with the National Tourism Year to be held across the north-central coastal region, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has [...]D: 2.3mi10
- Best way to from Noi bai airport to Hanoi centerVietnam Sunshine Travel is specializing in package and customized tours, cruise tours, hotel booking... for travelers to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. We are licensed as an International Tour Operator Company (License No: 01-005/TCDL-GP [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Car rental in hanoiItinerary Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam since the 11th century dazzles visitors its unique blend of oriental lifestyle, French colonial architecture, tree-lined boulevards and peaceful lakes. Still retaining a charming air from its colonial [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Vietnam Travel HolidayVietnam Travel Holiday, Holiday Tour Travel, Vietnam Travel Holidays-Vietnam Lao Cambodia Travel, Vietnam Laos Cambodia Tour Vietnamtravelways.com operated by OPENTOUR VIETNAM GROUP [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Early Lê dynasty (980-1009)The Early Lê dynasty (Vietnamese: Nhà Tiền Lê) was a dynasty that ruled Vietnam after the Đinh Dynasty and before the Lý Dynasty. They ruled for a total of three generations and was known for repelling the Song invasion. *Lê Đại [...]D: 7.4mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The view from Belfort Tower over this marvelous medieval city is something you don't want to miss. The 366 steps of this 83 meters tower are worth...
Sightseeing: Belfort Tower (Belfry of Bruges)
Hi friend Ivisited chennai last month and found that chennai is a cool place. I got a rental car from one of the popular car service provider,...
Public Transportation: Travel to chennai in your own luxury car
I really enjoyed my dinner here the other night. Although it's not cheap by any means, the food and atmosphere are great and the service is even...
Food: Eat at 'Das Weisse Haus'
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
Welcome to India. Our tour manager will receive you at Airport and will escort you to your hotel in an AC car. Delhi, the capital city of India,...
History & Culture: Go on exploratory tour of New Delhi – See monuments like Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid, Red Fort etc.
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
In south Taipei, just at the end of the Musha Line MTR, a cable car way brings you up the Maokong Mountain. The view from the cart is breathtaking...
Outdoors Activities: Maokong Mountain
With the most beautiful view of Lake Travis, the Oasis Restaurant is a popular lunch and dinner destination for people staying and visiting Austin....
Food: The Oasis Restaurant in Austin
This website has events in the area and things to do that are not amusement park or theme park related. Great if you're not the roller coaster type!
Family & Fun: Travel Resource