18 Days Explore Vietnam and Famous Beaches, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > 18 Days Explore Vietnam and Famous Beaches
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Tour Route: Hanoi - Halong - Cat Ba Island - Hai Phong - Hanoi - Hue - Hoian - Quy Nhon - Nha Trang - Phan Thiet - Muine - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta/CanTho - Ho Chi Minh City
Tour Begin / Tour End: Hanoi / Ho Chi Minh City
Tour Code: HDH - 14
Tour Duration: 18 Days
Dates: Upon your request
Tour Type: Beach Vavation
Activity Level: Easy & Relax
Highlight: Hanoi - Halong - Cat Ba Island - Hai Phong - Hanoi - Hue - Hoian - Quy Nhon - Nha Trang - Phan Thiet - Muine - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta/CanTho - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 1 - Hanoi
Day 2 - Hanoi
Day 3 - Hanoi - Halong Bay
Day 4 - Halong Bay - Cat Ba Island
Day 5 - Cat Ba Island - Hai Phong - Hanoi
Day 6 - Hanoi - Hue
Day 7 - Hue - Hoi An
Day 8 - Hoi An
Day 9 - Hoi An - Quy Nhon
Day 10 - Quy Nhon - Nha Trang
Day 11 - Nha Trang
Day 12 - Nha Trang - Phan Thiet - Mui Ne
Day 13 - Mui Ne
Day 14 - Mui Ne
Day 15 - Mui Ne - Hochiminh City
Day 16 - Hochiminh City
Day 17 - Hochiminh City - Mekong Delta
Day 18 - Hochiminh City
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Festivals in Vietnam in FebruaryLunar New Year, TET Holiday There is no more colorful time to be in Vietnam than during the days leading up to the Lunar New year ( known as 'Tet Nguyen Dan' or 'Tet'), the most important as well as the most widely and heartily celebrated [...]D: n/a00
- Coc Ly market used to be famous among visitors for over...Coc Ly market used to be famous among visitors for over 10 years for its festive atmosphere, colorful traditional costumes of different tribal peoples, variety of local products as well as perfect surrounding nature. Two years ago, [...]D: n/a00
- Early Lê dynasty (980-1009)The Early Lê dynasty (Vietnamese: Nhà Tiền Lê) was a dynasty that ruled Vietnam after the Đinh Dynasty and before the Lý Dynasty. They ruled for a total of three generations and was known for repelling the Song invasion. *Lê Đại [...]D: 7.4mi00
- Top Things to include to your Cambodia TourTravelers rave about a Cambodia tour packages and would like to visit the must see attraction including a few day beach stay at Sihanoukville or other surrounded coastlines. However, if you’d like to know more about the must see list to [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Travel GuideVietnam travel guide http://www.nhomphuot.com/tag/phuot [...]D: 507.9mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
The Crowne Plaza was renovated and remodeled in 2005 and though it doesn't have the typical Chinese charm it is a very comfortable, elegant and...
General: The Crowne Plaza Hotel in Beijing
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
In Ulm there is a big shop for furniture called 'IKEA'. You can find there basically everything you would need. If you know IKEA, especially if...
General: IKEA - shop for furniture
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
This institute is named after Dr. Vikram Sarabhai, which was founded in 1963. Vikram Sarabhai was an eminent space scientist. Vikram Sarabhai...
General: Community Science Center
Serangoon Garden Estate, Singapore
Time in a bottle is one of the many bars that is located along Serangoon garden estate. It is a very popular bar among the locals and among the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Time in a bottle (Bar)
Visit Bratislava in November or December if you would like to see all the streets decorated, beautiful Christmas trees on the squares and of course...
Family & Fun: Christmas Market, Bratislava
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...