18 Days Explore Vietnam and Famous Beaches, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > 18 Days Explore Vietnam and Famous Beaches
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Tour Route: Hanoi - Halong - Cat Ba Island - Hai Phong - Hanoi - Hue - Hoian - Quy Nhon - Nha Trang - Phan Thiet - Muine - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta/CanTho - Ho Chi Minh City
Tour Begin / Tour End: Hanoi / Ho Chi Minh City
Tour Code: HDH - 14
Tour Duration: 18 Days
Dates: Upon your request
Tour Type: Beach Vavation
Activity Level: Easy & Relax
Highlight: Hanoi - Halong - Cat Ba Island - Hai Phong - Hanoi - Hue - Hoian - Quy Nhon - Nha Trang - Phan Thiet - Muine - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta/CanTho - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 1 - Hanoi
Day 2 - Hanoi
Day 3 - Hanoi - Halong Bay
Day 4 - Halong Bay - Cat Ba Island
Day 5 - Cat Ba Island - Hai Phong - Hanoi
Day 6 - Hanoi - Hue
Day 7 - Hue - Hoi An
Day 8 - Hoi An
Day 9 - Hoi An - Quy Nhon
Day 10 - Quy Nhon - Nha Trang
Day 11 - Nha Trang
Day 12 - Nha Trang - Phan Thiet - Mui Ne
Day 13 - Mui Ne
Day 14 - Mui Ne
Day 15 - Mui Ne - Hochiminh City
Day 16 - Hochiminh City
Day 17 - Hochiminh City - Mekong Delta
Day 18 - Hochiminh City
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Hanoi - Halong Overnight On BoatHanoi - Halong Overnight On Boat (05 Days 04 Nights) Day 01: Hanoi Arrival Dinner On arrival at Noi Bai airport, you are met and transferred to Hanoi – Vietnam’s capital, is a stylish and gracious city that retain an [...]D: 2.3mi10
- Coc Ly market used to be famous among visitors for over...Coc Ly market used to be famous among visitors for over 10 years for its festive atmosphere, colorful traditional costumes of different tribal peoples, variety of local products as well as perfect surrounding nature. Two years ago, [...]D: n/a00
- Early Lê dynasty (980-1009)The Early Lê dynasty (Vietnamese: Nhà Tiền Lê) was a dynasty that ruled Vietnam after the Đinh Dynasty and before the Lý Dynasty. They ruled for a total of three generations and was known for repelling the Song invasion. *Lê Đại [...]D: 7.4mi00
- Car rental in hanoiItinerary Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam since the 11th century dazzles visitors its unique blend of oriental lifestyle, French colonial architecture, tree-lined boulevards and peaceful lakes. Still retaining a charming air from its colonial [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Festival Hue, National Tourism Year to coincide in 2012Festival Hue, National Tourism Year to coincide in 2012 Festival HueNext year's Festival Hue will coincide with the National Tourism Year to be held across the north-central coastal region, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has [...]D: 2.3mi10
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
It was a trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World; excitement was at its heights. It was not a bachelor party, neither a hush-hush...
Family & Fun: Reveling at Vegas – Getting Attracted to Distractions
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Their dishes don't just look delicious, they taste excellent too. The Tienmu Branch of the Din Tai Fung Restaurant in Taipei is much less...
Food: Din Tai Fung Restaurant
The means of public transportation in Honolulu and the whole island is The Bus. There are some 80 Bus routes only for the Honolulu area, including...
Public Transportation: The Bus in Honolulu
A museum dedicated to Native Americans, their culture, life, future and art. It has some interactive exhibitions, where kids can take home useful...
History & Culture: Heard Museum in Phoenix