Vietnam Vacation Packages | www.LuxuryTravelVietnam.com, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Vietnam Vacation Packages | www.LuxuryTravelVietnam.com
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi tunnels.Overnight in HCMC.
Day 2: HCMC - Nha Trang (B)
In the morning transfer to airport for flight to Nha Trang. Afternoon take a private city tour to visit Long Son Pagoda (with a giant Buddhist statue on the hilltop) Bao Dai Villa (vacation home of the last emperor of Vietnam ) Oceanographic Institute (a remarkable tank with many colorful live sea specimens). Cham Tower ( Ponagar Temple ) built in 8th century. Chong Promontory(Two big rocks called husband & wife rock ) Mud bath center. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 3: Nha Trang (B)
Free day of leisure at the resort. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 4: Nha Trang - Danang-Hoi An (B)
Today we take flight to Danang. On arrival pick up and transfer to Hoi An. Afternoon take a half-day walking tour through the narrow winding streets of the Ancient Quarter visiting Chua Ong Pagoda, Chinese Assembly Halls, the 200 - year old Tam Ky ancestral house, and the Japanese Bridge. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 5: Hoi An - Danang - Hanoi (B)
Transfer to airport for flight to Hanoi. This afternoon city tour, we take a 20 minute-drive from your hotel to the very impressive Museum of Ethnology, among the finest of Vietnam's museums. You will see many exhibits, photographs and actual houses inhabited by some of the 54 ethnic people in Vietnam. It will offer a truly colorful introduction to these ethnic tribes. From here, we enjoy one hour cyclo tour of Hanoi 's vibrant Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake, the focal point of the city. This is great fun! Lastly, in the late afternoon, you will be enchanted by the legends and stories told at the Thang Long Water Puppet show that no one should miss while visiting Hanoi .Evening water puppet performance. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 6: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi (B, L)
Situated in the Tonkin Golf, Halong bay is one of the world's natural wonders - a bay with more than 3,000 islands, which time, wind and waves have sculpted into fantastic shapes. The best way to appreciate this magical scene is from a boat, cruising between these karst cliffs, which loom like fairy-tale castles, complete with rocky spires and hidden caves. The bay is dotted with tiny islands, pristine sandbanks on the turquoise water providing an excellent backdrop for swimming or just lazing about on the junk boat.
In the morning we drive to Halong City, approximately 3,5 hours away. Once at Halong City you will board our boat for a four-hour cruise of this stunning area, stopping along the way to visit one of the limestone caves in the area. As we cruise our boat staff will serve you a sumptuous local seafood lunch on boat. After 4 hour navigation we sail back to harbor and drive back to your hotel in Hanoi.Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 7: Hanoi full day city (B)
This morning city tour, we drive to Ho Chi Minh's complex, including the mausoleum of the nation's founder and leader. Here, large crowds gather to pay there respects to the man they simply call Uncle Ho as they silently file past his glass sarcophagus. The Presidential Palace and Uncle Ho's wooden stilt house can also be seen here. One of must-see places in the complex is One Pillar pagoda dating back 11th century. The next stop is the Temple of Literature, the site of Vietnam's oldest university and dedicated to one of the world's most famous scholars, Confucious. Free in the afternoon. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 8: Departure (B)
There are no activities planned for today. You may enjoy your free time until transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
Tour price includes:
• All private transfer and transportation
• Accommodation in twin share basis with daily breakfast
• French or English Speaking Guide
• All In-tour flights
• Boat trip in Halong Bay
• Meals as stated in the itinerary
• Sightseeing tickets
• Vietnam visa on arrival approved letter (complimentary)
• Services charges and government taxes
Tour price excludes:
• International flights
• International departures taxes
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
• Travel insurance
• Meals and beverage
• Visa stamp fee
05 Nguyen Truong To, Hanoi
08:00 to 18:00
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Come back from VietnamI have just come back home from Vietnam which is a small lovely country. I had travelled there for three weeks. I went to famous place in Vietnam as Halong, Nhatrang and ending of Hanoi. The seasides in Vietnam are so impressed. Halong is [...]D: 2.1mi01
- Travel around HanoiThe road condition in Hanoi is dramatically crowded due to thousands of bicycles, motorbikes along the way. Thus, taxi, cyclo and car with Vietnamese driver are the best way to travel around Hanoi. There are reliable taxi companies [...]D: 0.4mi00
- A Taste of Vietnam with greentrailtourism.comDetail Itinerary This trip is designed for the traveler with limited time and an unlimited appetite for a culinary adventure. It features a 12-day itinerary of Vietnam 's most popular spots, with many special opportunities to discover [...]D: n/a00
- Discover Myanmar from Highlights to Beach Relaxation 12 daysDAY 1: ARRIVE YANGON (D) Upon arrival at Yangon International Airport, you will be welcomed by your tour guide and transferred to your hotel for check in. After that, you will visit Sule, City Hall, and the High Court (noted for its British [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Finding reasonable Cambodia tour packagesIf you are trying to take a Cambodia tour packages and would like to explore the marvels of ancient Indochina on a well planned holiday package, then, what better than to opt for a reasonable offers that are designed for like-minded holiday [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It's the best place in Salzburg if you want to taste traditional Austrian food. It is not expensive, but is one of the best restaurants in the city...
Food: Brüderlein fein
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Rio de Janeiro is chock full of juice bars, not surprise considering the temperature during the day. In any case, Polis Sucos, one of these chains...
Food: Polis Sucos Juice Bars
If you want to go shopping on a high level, go to Zurich. There´s much you can do there in that sense.
General: Shopping in the city center
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
Visit Braila city ,Romania, an historical towm on the Danube, with a local guide -walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main...
Sightseeing: Braila city tour/Braila walking tour
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
Belen, New Mexico
Built around 1908 the historic Belen Harvey House Dining Room is now a museum. Overlooking the Belen rail switchyard it attracts train enthusiasts...
History & Culture: Harvey House Museum
It is a great place for Sushi with average prices, so if you like Japanese food, here is a great possibility. You have to make sure you reserved...
Food: Coast Sushi Bar
During the summer period the best time you when you can have the fun and fun an fun is Salt River Tubing. I don't really know who originally...
Outdoors Activities: Salt River Tubing