Vietnam Vacation Packages | www.LuxuryTravelVietnam.com, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Vietnam Vacation Packages | www.LuxuryTravelVietnam.com
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi tunnels.Overnight in HCMC.
Day 2: HCMC - Nha Trang (B)
In the morning transfer to airport for flight to Nha Trang. Afternoon take a private city tour to visit Long Son Pagoda (with a giant Buddhist statue on the hilltop) Bao Dai Villa (vacation home of the last emperor of Vietnam ) Oceanographic Institute (a remarkable tank with many colorful live sea specimens). Cham Tower ( Ponagar Temple ) built in 8th century. Chong Promontory(Two big rocks called husband & wife rock ) Mud bath center. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 3: Nha Trang (B)
Free day of leisure at the resort. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 4: Nha Trang - Danang-Hoi An (B)
Today we take flight to Danang. On arrival pick up and transfer to Hoi An. Afternoon take a half-day walking tour through the narrow winding streets of the Ancient Quarter visiting Chua Ong Pagoda, Chinese Assembly Halls, the 200 - year old Tam Ky ancestral house, and the Japanese Bridge. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 5: Hoi An - Danang - Hanoi (B)
Transfer to airport for flight to Hanoi. This afternoon city tour, we take a 20 minute-drive from your hotel to the very impressive Museum of Ethnology, among the finest of Vietnam's museums. You will see many exhibits, photographs and actual houses inhabited by some of the 54 ethnic people in Vietnam. It will offer a truly colorful introduction to these ethnic tribes. From here, we enjoy one hour cyclo tour of Hanoi 's vibrant Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake, the focal point of the city. This is great fun! Lastly, in the late afternoon, you will be enchanted by the legends and stories told at the Thang Long Water Puppet show that no one should miss while visiting Hanoi .Evening water puppet performance. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 6: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi (B, L)
Situated in the Tonkin Golf, Halong bay is one of the world's natural wonders - a bay with more than 3,000 islands, which time, wind and waves have sculpted into fantastic shapes. The best way to appreciate this magical scene is from a boat, cruising between these karst cliffs, which loom like fairy-tale castles, complete with rocky spires and hidden caves. The bay is dotted with tiny islands, pristine sandbanks on the turquoise water providing an excellent backdrop for swimming or just lazing about on the junk boat.
In the morning we drive to Halong City, approximately 3,5 hours away. Once at Halong City you will board our boat for a four-hour cruise of this stunning area, stopping along the way to visit one of the limestone caves in the area. As we cruise our boat staff will serve you a sumptuous local seafood lunch on boat. After 4 hour navigation we sail back to harbor and drive back to your hotel in Hanoi.Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 7: Hanoi full day city (B)
This morning city tour, we drive to Ho Chi Minh's complex, including the mausoleum of the nation's founder and leader. Here, large crowds gather to pay there respects to the man they simply call Uncle Ho as they silently file past his glass sarcophagus. The Presidential Palace and Uncle Ho's wooden stilt house can also be seen here. One of must-see places in the complex is One Pillar pagoda dating back 11th century. The next stop is the Temple of Literature, the site of Vietnam's oldest university and dedicated to one of the world's most famous scholars, Confucious. Free in the afternoon. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 8: Departure (B)
There are no activities planned for today. You may enjoy your free time until transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
Tour price includes:
• All private transfer and transportation
• Accommodation in twin share basis with daily breakfast
• French or English Speaking Guide
• All In-tour flights
• Boat trip in Halong Bay
• Meals as stated in the itinerary
• Sightseeing tickets
• Vietnam visa on arrival approved letter (complimentary)
• Services charges and government taxes
Tour price excludes:
• International flights
• International departures taxes
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
• Travel insurance
• Meals and beverage
• Visa stamp fee
05 Nguyen Truong To, Hanoi
08:00 to 18:00
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Marguerite Junk Halong BayMarguerite Junks Halong bay belong to Tonkin Cruise Company! They have 4 Marguerite Junks : Marguerite Junk 01 built in 2009 , Marguerite Junk 02 built in 2011 and Marguerite Garden built in 2012. Marguerite Junks are Superior Cruises in [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam luxury beach vacation 8 daysDay 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi tunnels.Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: HCMC - Nha Trang (B) In the morning [...]D: n/a00
- Tob things to do in Hanoi Old QuarterOld quarter of Hanoi This is what you must visit, a series of connected and very small streets packed with scooters, Buddhist temples and pagodas and it is a short walk away from beautiful Hoan Kiem lake, the soul of the city, the top [...]D: n/a00
- Festivals in Vietnam in FebruaryLunar New Year, TET Holiday There is no more colorful time to be in Vietnam than during the days leading up to the Lunar New year ( known as 'Tet Nguyen Dan' or 'Tet'), the most important as well as the most widely and heartily celebrated [...]D: n/a00
- Halong Bay ToursHalong Bay Vietnam is recognized as the famous World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1994 and the New 7 Wonders of Nature voted by the tourists over the world in 2012. Founded in 2006, Amazing Halong Bay becomes one of the best halong bay [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
If you like cool clubs and bars, together with restaurants you can visit the Perkins Park. The clubs are great and the music depends on the days
Night Life & Entertainment: Club area
If you want to feel party, go to Alicante during the time of the 'Hogueras de San Juan' at the 24th of june. A lot of exceptional sculptures are...
General: There you should go!
Manchester, United Kingdom
Take a romantic walk among the bridges and boats of Castlefield. The canals are amazing, especially in the evening, after a good dinner in a nearby...
Sightseeing: Take a romantic walk
Kerala is one of the top-ranking tourist destinations in India. There are so many locations around the world in order to celebrate holidays. But if...
Sightseeing: Best Destinations in Kerala for Holiday Trip?
Cetatea Oradea este locul unde se tin diferite evenimente.
General: Cetatea Oradea
Charleston, West Virginia
For a peaceful but also an entertaining retreat from the city, Cato Park is the best place to go. It not only includes picnic areas but a huge golf...
Outdoors Activities: A Walk in Cato Park
A rustic small restaurant that you fall in love with from the first time you step through its doors. The Waterboy has a welcoming ambiance and an...
Food: The Waterboy
Saint Paul, Minnesota
There are quite many wonderful buildings in Saint Paul, especially on Summit Avenue, but as usually, the state capitol building tops them all....
Sightseeing: Minnesota State Capitol
A really child friendly zoo where kids can step up on ledges to see the animals better and with a giraffe feeding area which is maybe the most...
Family & Fun: Sedgwick County Zoo