Vietnam Vacation Packages | www.LuxuryTravelVietnam.com, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Vietnam Vacation Packages | www.LuxuryTravelVietnam.com
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi tunnels.Overnight in HCMC.
Day 2: HCMC - Nha Trang (B)
In the morning transfer to airport for flight to Nha Trang. Afternoon take a private city tour to visit Long Son Pagoda (with a giant Buddhist statue on the hilltop) Bao Dai Villa (vacation home of the last emperor of Vietnam ) Oceanographic Institute (a remarkable tank with many colorful live sea specimens). Cham Tower ( Ponagar Temple ) built in 8th century. Chong Promontory(Two big rocks called husband & wife rock ) Mud bath center. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 3: Nha Trang (B)
Free day of leisure at the resort. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 4: Nha Trang - Danang-Hoi An (B)
Today we take flight to Danang. On arrival pick up and transfer to Hoi An. Afternoon take a half-day walking tour through the narrow winding streets of the Ancient Quarter visiting Chua Ong Pagoda, Chinese Assembly Halls, the 200 - year old Tam Ky ancestral house, and the Japanese Bridge. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 5: Hoi An - Danang - Hanoi (B)
Transfer to airport for flight to Hanoi. This afternoon city tour, we take a 20 minute-drive from your hotel to the very impressive Museum of Ethnology, among the finest of Vietnam's museums. You will see many exhibits, photographs and actual houses inhabited by some of the 54 ethnic people in Vietnam. It will offer a truly colorful introduction to these ethnic tribes. From here, we enjoy one hour cyclo tour of Hanoi 's vibrant Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake, the focal point of the city. This is great fun! Lastly, in the late afternoon, you will be enchanted by the legends and stories told at the Thang Long Water Puppet show that no one should miss while visiting Hanoi .Evening water puppet performance. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 6: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi (B, L)
Situated in the Tonkin Golf, Halong bay is one of the world's natural wonders - a bay with more than 3,000 islands, which time, wind and waves have sculpted into fantastic shapes. The best way to appreciate this magical scene is from a boat, cruising between these karst cliffs, which loom like fairy-tale castles, complete with rocky spires and hidden caves. The bay is dotted with tiny islands, pristine sandbanks on the turquoise water providing an excellent backdrop for swimming or just lazing about on the junk boat.
In the morning we drive to Halong City, approximately 3,5 hours away. Once at Halong City you will board our boat for a four-hour cruise of this stunning area, stopping along the way to visit one of the limestone caves in the area. As we cruise our boat staff will serve you a sumptuous local seafood lunch on boat. After 4 hour navigation we sail back to harbor and drive back to your hotel in Hanoi.Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 7: Hanoi full day city (B)
This morning city tour, we drive to Ho Chi Minh's complex, including the mausoleum of the nation's founder and leader. Here, large crowds gather to pay there respects to the man they simply call Uncle Ho as they silently file past his glass sarcophagus. The Presidential Palace and Uncle Ho's wooden stilt house can also be seen here. One of must-see places in the complex is One Pillar pagoda dating back 11th century. The next stop is the Temple of Literature, the site of Vietnam's oldest university and dedicated to one of the world's most famous scholars, Confucious. Free in the afternoon. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 8: Departure (B)
There are no activities planned for today. You may enjoy your free time until transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
Tour price includes:
• All private transfer and transportation
• Accommodation in twin share basis with daily breakfast
• French or English Speaking Guide
• All In-tour flights
• Boat trip in Halong Bay
• Meals as stated in the itinerary
• Sightseeing tickets
• Vietnam visa on arrival approved letter (complimentary)
• Services charges and government taxes
Tour price excludes:
• International flights
• International departures taxes
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
• Travel insurance
• Meals and beverage
• Visa stamp fee
05 Nguyen Truong To, Hanoi
08:00 to 18:00
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Early Lê dynasty (980-1009)The Early Lê dynasty (Vietnamese: Nhà Tiền Lê) was a dynasty that ruled Vietnam after the Đinh Dynasty and before the Lý Dynasty. They ruled for a total of three generations and was known for repelling the Song invasion. *Lê Đại [...]D: 7.4mi00
- Group travel packages to Vietnam by LuxuryTravelVietnam.comLuxury Travel Vietnam Travelers rave about Vietnam 's incredibly friendly people, unique 54 traditions, beautiful landscape and countryside. Vietnam has established its reputation as a unique and genuine Southeast Asian experience. And now, [...]D: n/a00
- Cycling Northeast Vietnam 7 daysCycling north east Vietnam is arranged in the north eastern Vietnam taking to such travel destinations as Ba Be National park, Bac Kan province, Na Hang, Tuyen Quang province, Bac Me, Cao Bang, Quan Ba, Yen Minh, Meo Vac, Dong Van, Ha Giang [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Marguerite Junk Halong BayMarguerite Junks Halong bay belong to Tonkin Cruise Company! They have 4 Marguerite Junks : Marguerite Junk 01 built in 2009 , Marguerite Junk 02 built in 2011 and Marguerite Garden built in 2012. Marguerite Junks are Superior Cruises in [...]D: n/a00
- Luxury Romance Vacation Getaways in VietnamIf you and your partner want a more exciting vacation, Cai Be floating market in Tien Giang province, about 100 kilometers from Ho Chi Minh City, is the place. Unlike other floating market that only open in the morning, Cai Be market runs [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
DHAKA CITY TOUR (HALF DAY) Normally this tour will be in the morning and will last 3-4 hours. On this tour our experienced guide will show you ...
General: Dhaka travel guide
Get special offers & discounts on online hotel bookings at Elegant Holidays & Tours, We provide bookings on all luxury hotels in India & across the...
General: Luxury Hotels in India
New Delhi, India
There is truly no place like home, but at Rama Inn, it is our aim to make our guests feel as comfortable as possible.
Sightseeing: Hotel Rama Inn
In this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte...
General: Cinque terre
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
Fishing paradise which is located in Bottle Tree Park is the ideal place for anglers to try out big game fishing here in Singapore. This pond...
Outdoors Activities: Big Game Fishing
A great place where the main 'course' of the evening has nothing to do with food but music. The Organ Stop Pizza is famous for its majestic...
Food: Organ Stop Pizza
With lots and lots of entertaining activities, hands-on exhibits and playing areas, the Imagination Station is family heaven. You can really relax...
Family & Fun: Imagination Station
Hong Kong, China
Though it is a place to study and you may be in Hong Kong in visit, this place is definitely a sight to see, mostly because the whole campus looks...
Sightseeing: The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns