Vacation in Vietnam for solo female travelers, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Vacation in Vietnam for solo female travelers
- General travel tip
- City center
In addition most of the vacationers are traveling across the borders and visit not only Vietnam but other neighboring countries such as Cambodia and or Laos and for a solo female traveler it might be many question on how to travel, where to stay, what beach, where to hike and what to eat and in the other hand what will be the mode of transportation and so on, but one thing which is always a good point is that if you don’t want to let all these on your own plan then you are advised to take a vacation packages which give you a lot of option to travel the destinations you wish to see , a tailor made tour will do almost what you want.
Start your vacation in Hanoi
Land in Hanoi and travel your way through the length of the country, don’t forget to visit Halong Bay on a daily group tours which make more sense than traveling on your own to visit the Bay. However, Hanoi is more of a classic charming capital than a bustling one compare to Bangkok and or Ho Chi Minh City, there are traditions, food culture and vibrant night life that all and all allow you to get to know the culture while you stay more. One thing you must try in Hanoi is the street foodies dotted around the old quarter area which gives you a glimpse into the culinary culture in north of Vietnam.
Head to Hue , Nha Trang and end your Vacation in Vietnam in Saigon
Vietnam is full of beautiful attractions, lovely beach and totally worth the money luxury resorts and vacations to experience, make your way to central part of the country and visit Hue, an ancient hub of Vietnam with its centuries old imperial citadel and fine culinary culture, join the cooking classes and learn the secret recipe of foods in Hue.
Nha Trang is another must see destination in Vietnam which host one of the most beautiful beaches in the region, there are a lot of water activities to opt for, island hopping, fishing and amazing seafood dinning, night life in Nha Trang is abot to those you may experience in Thailand.
Ho Chi Minh City is an economic hub and a bustling metropolis with dazzling attractions and luxury hotels and spa services all around the city, when in city, go for some day trips which are hard to be missed, in such you may plan to see Ben Tre and the floating markets through the luxury Mekong river cruise
Solo female travel Safety in Vietnam
If you’re traveling alone, do some research about staying safe and local customs before departure, again, Vietnam is a safe destination to be, however, there are many other solo travelers throughout all of Indochina and you’ll undoubtedly make lots of friends as soon as you arrive in your hotel.
Important considerations are dressing respectfully specially in cultural sites such as mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh in Hanoi and in pagodas, respecting the food culture even if you see weird things.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Mekong Biking 3 Days Saigon - Ben Tre - Vinh Long - Can ThoDay1: Saigon to Vinh Long. (Lunch, dinner) We travel two hours from Saigon to My Tho where we board our boat. Late morning finds us drifting down bustling arteries of the Mekong from where we veer off to travel down the tranquil canals. Our [...]D: n/a00
- Informations on overland border crossing to Vietnam There...Informations on overland border crossing to Vietnam There are two types of overland border crossing to Vietnam with neighboring China, Cambodia and or Laos, The borders divided from international and local borders. The international Border [...]D: 1.1mi00
- 18 Days Explore Vietnam and Famous BeachesTour description: This trip will give you a chance to relax and admire Vietnamese beautiful nature with visits to Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hoi An, Hue, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta, Cat Ba Island, Hai Phong, Phan Thiet, Quy Nhon, Mui [...]D: n/a00
- Make the Most of Your Hanoi City Day Trip with www...“Buffalo Tours takes you to a fully guided day tour to Hanoi city and makes you enjoy the selected highlights that this beautiful and charismatic city has to offer.” Explore major highlights that Vietnam Hanoi city tour has [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Come back from VietnamI have just come back home from Vietnam which is a small lovely country. I had travelled there for three weeks. I went to famous place in Vietnam as Halong, Nhatrang and ending of Hanoi. The seasides in Vietnam are so impressed. Halong is [...]D: 2.1mi01
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
Perfect timing. Budget car rentals are often available just after peak holiday season. If you can plan your road trip away from holidays, car...
General: How to choose the perfect car rental
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
If you are at Weingarten you really should visit it´s baroque church, one of the biggest in germany.
History & Culture: The Basilika
Built from the 12th to the 14th century. It's a mixture of roman and gothic style.
Sightseeing: Cathedrale Saint-Jean
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
From Brasov to Covasna one can use as a convenient mean of transportation the minibus. Ecosil (www.ecosil.ro) has 4-7 connections per day (4 in the...
General: From Brasov to Covasna
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
San Jacinto is a monument and museum destined to commemorate the bloody war for the Independence of Texas. The place is great and touching, I...
History & Culture: San Jacinto Monument and Museum