Vacation in Vietnam for solo female travelers, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Vacation in Vietnam for solo female travelers
- General travel tip
- City center
In addition most of the vacationers are traveling across the borders and visit not only Vietnam but other neighboring countries such as Cambodia and or Laos and for a solo female traveler it might be many question on how to travel, where to stay, what beach, where to hike and what to eat and in the other hand what will be the mode of transportation and so on, but one thing which is always a good point is that if you don’t want to let all these on your own plan then you are advised to take a vacation packages which give you a lot of option to travel the destinations you wish to see , a tailor made tour will do almost what you want.
Start your vacation in Hanoi
Land in Hanoi and travel your way through the length of the country, don’t forget to visit Halong Bay on a daily group tours which make more sense than traveling on your own to visit the Bay. However, Hanoi is more of a classic charming capital than a bustling one compare to Bangkok and or Ho Chi Minh City, there are traditions, food culture and vibrant night life that all and all allow you to get to know the culture while you stay more. One thing you must try in Hanoi is the street foodies dotted around the old quarter area which gives you a glimpse into the culinary culture in north of Vietnam.
Head to Hue , Nha Trang and end your Vacation in Vietnam in Saigon
Vietnam is full of beautiful attractions, lovely beach and totally worth the money luxury resorts and vacations to experience, make your way to central part of the country and visit Hue, an ancient hub of Vietnam with its centuries old imperial citadel and fine culinary culture, join the cooking classes and learn the secret recipe of foods in Hue.
Nha Trang is another must see destination in Vietnam which host one of the most beautiful beaches in the region, there are a lot of water activities to opt for, island hopping, fishing and amazing seafood dinning, night life in Nha Trang is abot to those you may experience in Thailand.
Ho Chi Minh City is an economic hub and a bustling metropolis with dazzling attractions and luxury hotels and spa services all around the city, when in city, go for some day trips which are hard to be missed, in such you may plan to see Ben Tre and the floating markets through the luxury Mekong river cruise
Solo female travel Safety in Vietnam
If you’re traveling alone, do some research about staying safe and local customs before departure, again, Vietnam is a safe destination to be, however, there are many other solo travelers throughout all of Indochina and you’ll undoubtedly make lots of friends as soon as you arrive in your hotel.
Important considerations are dressing respectfully specially in cultural sites such as mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh in Hanoi and in pagodas, respecting the food culture even if you see weird things.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Why do you need to Vietnam?If you only have time to explore one country in Southeast Asia, choose VIETNAM! Let’s admit it, when it comes to travel, Vietnam gets a bit of a bad rep. Before coming here all I heard were stories of travel scams, robberies, aggressive [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Marguerite Junk Halong BayMarguerite Junks Halong bay belong to Tonkin Cruise Company! They have 4 Marguerite Junks : Marguerite Junk 01 built in 2009 , Marguerite Junk 02 built in 2011 and Marguerite Garden built in 2012. Marguerite Junks are Superior Cruises in [...]D: n/a00
- Comibie a Cambodia tour packages with LaosIf you have decided to choose a Cambodia tour packages during the Christmas and New Year holiday then you must book well in a head of time to get the best possible quote for any kind of traveling style that you are opting for, nowadays [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Choosing the best Halong bay toursTo fully discover the beautiful and natural attractions of Vietnam, a cruise on the scenic Halong Bay is truly an unforgettable experience. Almost all of the Vietnam packages tours are including a day or two to explore the Halong Bay, this [...]D: n/a00
- Best Market from Can Cau to Bac Ha 4 days/ 3nightsDay 1 : Hanoi -Laocai ( night train ) Pick up at your hotel and taxi take you to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train at at 9:30 PM to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train. Day 2 : Arrival Laocai - Bacha - Cancau market [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
If you do something like island hoping or if you just make a stop during your travel to Crete at Santorini, you have got to climb up the hills and...
General: Insland of Santorini/Thira
Whitsunday Islands situated Queensland Capital at Australia. Whitsunday Island can divide into four groups like Northern, Lindeman, The...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary is on the way from Mysore to Sultan Bathery. It is spread over 344 square kms. and is about 16 km east of Sultan...
Outdoors Activities: Muthanga wild life sanctuary
Near the catacombs of San Sebastiano and San Callisto in the south from the city center is the ancient old cobblestone street, the most famous road...
History & Culture: Via Appia Antica
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Karachi Lines, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad & hotels in Karachi with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of pakistan.
General: Hotels in Karachi
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own