Vacation in Vietnam for solo female travelers, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Vacation in Vietnam for solo female travelers
- General travel tip
- City center
In addition most of the vacationers are traveling across the borders and visit not only Vietnam but other neighboring countries such as Cambodia and or Laos and for a solo female traveler it might be many question on how to travel, where to stay, what beach, where to hike and what to eat and in the other hand what will be the mode of transportation and so on, but one thing which is always a good point is that if you don’t want to let all these on your own plan then you are advised to take a vacation packages which give you a lot of option to travel the destinations you wish to see , a tailor made tour will do almost what you want.
Start your vacation in Hanoi
Land in Hanoi and travel your way through the length of the country, don’t forget to visit Halong Bay on a daily group tours which make more sense than traveling on your own to visit the Bay. However, Hanoi is more of a classic charming capital than a bustling one compare to Bangkok and or Ho Chi Minh City, there are traditions, food culture and vibrant night life that all and all allow you to get to know the culture while you stay more. One thing you must try in Hanoi is the street foodies dotted around the old quarter area which gives you a glimpse into the culinary culture in north of Vietnam.
Head to Hue , Nha Trang and end your Vacation in Vietnam in Saigon
Vietnam is full of beautiful attractions, lovely beach and totally worth the money luxury resorts and vacations to experience, make your way to central part of the country and visit Hue, an ancient hub of Vietnam with its centuries old imperial citadel and fine culinary culture, join the cooking classes and learn the secret recipe of foods in Hue.
Nha Trang is another must see destination in Vietnam which host one of the most beautiful beaches in the region, there are a lot of water activities to opt for, island hopping, fishing and amazing seafood dinning, night life in Nha Trang is abot to those you may experience in Thailand.
Ho Chi Minh City is an economic hub and a bustling metropolis with dazzling attractions and luxury hotels and spa services all around the city, when in city, go for some day trips which are hard to be missed, in such you may plan to see Ben Tre and the floating markets through the luxury Mekong river cruise
Solo female travel Safety in Vietnam
If you’re traveling alone, do some research about staying safe and local customs before departure, again, Vietnam is a safe destination to be, however, there are many other solo travelers throughout all of Indochina and you’ll undoubtedly make lots of friends as soon as you arrive in your hotel.
Important considerations are dressing respectfully specially in cultural sites such as mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh in Hanoi and in pagodas, respecting the food culture even if you see weird things.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Travel to Laos from Hanoi, VietnamLaos is blessed with amazing natural beauties with abundant peak of soaring mountains everywhere in the country, picturesque rice paddies, saffron robed monks, golden pagodas and glazed temples and many more. Laos, is one of the outstanding [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Luxury Honeymoon holiday to VietnamMarriage is the start of new life of two different people. Everyone wants to mark this special event happen with unforgettable memories. Why don’t you celebrate such important days in Vietnam? A Holiday to Vietnam will be a truly unique [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Family Vacations 8 days | Luxury Travel VietnamDay 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City On arrival at Ho Chi Minh's Tan Son Nhat International airport, you will be greeted by our guide and transferred to your hotel in town. Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: Cao Dai Temples & Cu Chi Tunnels (B) This [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Adventures in CambodiaCambodia tour packages could be divided into few different category of vacation suit for different traveling style, an adventure geek will find Cambodia and or Laos together a great combination for a thrilling holiday, history buffs, will [...]D: n/a00
- Top destination with luxury aspect in VietnamVietnam is home to some of the most unique natural and historical sites one could expect to visit, explore the scenic Halong and emerge you through the magnificent beauty by the thousands of lush green limestone karst, this is a place [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
Korjaamo defines itself as Helsinki's "living rooms", which sounds a but abstract, as expected from a huge building that basically...
History & Culture: Korjaamo Cultural Factory
It was a trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World; excitement was at its heights. It was not a bachelor party, neither a hush-hush...
Family & Fun: Reveling at Vegas – Getting Attracted to Distractions
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
I don't think you will find such an interesting art museum with so many to things to show for free. You may have to pay some fees for special...
History & Culture: Cleveland Museum of Art
Denver has many different options for those travelers that are seeking the sights without the stresses of driving in an unknown city. To find an...
Public Transportation: Utilize alternative transportation
Las Vegas, Nevada
Binion's Horseshoe is one of the classics in Vegas. This Casino is located in the old city center. It's a fun place and you get a little bit of the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Binion's Horseshoe
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own
If you are into aviation or just flying, than the Prima Air and Space Museum is your heaven on earth. They have more than 300 airplanes on display,...
History & Culture: Pima Air and Space Museum
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people