Vacation in Vietnam for solo female travelers, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Vacation in Vietnam for solo female travelers
- General travel tip
- City center
In addition most of the vacationers are traveling across the borders and visit not only Vietnam but other neighboring countries such as Cambodia and or Laos and for a solo female traveler it might be many question on how to travel, where to stay, what beach, where to hike and what to eat and in the other hand what will be the mode of transportation and so on, but one thing which is always a good point is that if you don’t want to let all these on your own plan then you are advised to take a vacation packages which give you a lot of option to travel the destinations you wish to see , a tailor made tour will do almost what you want.
Start your vacation in Hanoi
Land in Hanoi and travel your way through the length of the country, don’t forget to visit Halong Bay on a daily group tours which make more sense than traveling on your own to visit the Bay. However, Hanoi is more of a classic charming capital than a bustling one compare to Bangkok and or Ho Chi Minh City, there are traditions, food culture and vibrant night life that all and all allow you to get to know the culture while you stay more. One thing you must try in Hanoi is the street foodies dotted around the old quarter area which gives you a glimpse into the culinary culture in north of Vietnam.
Head to Hue , Nha Trang and end your Vacation in Vietnam in Saigon
Vietnam is full of beautiful attractions, lovely beach and totally worth the money luxury resorts and vacations to experience, make your way to central part of the country and visit Hue, an ancient hub of Vietnam with its centuries old imperial citadel and fine culinary culture, join the cooking classes and learn the secret recipe of foods in Hue.
Nha Trang is another must see destination in Vietnam which host one of the most beautiful beaches in the region, there are a lot of water activities to opt for, island hopping, fishing and amazing seafood dinning, night life in Nha Trang is abot to those you may experience in Thailand.
Ho Chi Minh City is an economic hub and a bustling metropolis with dazzling attractions and luxury hotels and spa services all around the city, when in city, go for some day trips which are hard to be missed, in such you may plan to see Ben Tre and the floating markets through the luxury Mekong river cruise
Solo female travel Safety in Vietnam
If you’re traveling alone, do some research about staying safe and local customs before departure, again, Vietnam is a safe destination to be, however, there are many other solo travelers throughout all of Indochina and you’ll undoubtedly make lots of friends as soon as you arrive in your hotel.
Important considerations are dressing respectfully specially in cultural sites such as mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh in Hanoi and in pagodas, respecting the food culture even if you see weird things.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam luxury beach vacation 8 daysDay 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi tunnels.Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: HCMC - Nha Trang (B) In the morning [...]D: n/a00
- Halong Bay ToursHalong Bay Vietnam is recognized as the famous World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1994 and the New 7 Wonders of Nature voted by the tourists over the world in 2012. Founded in 2006, Amazing Halong Bay becomes one of the best halong bay [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Family Vacations 8 days | Luxury Travel VietnamDay 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City On arrival at Ho Chi Minh's Tan Son Nhat International airport, you will be greeted by our guide and transferred to your hotel in town. Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: Cao Dai Temples & Cu Chi Tunnels (B) This [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Informations on overland border crossing to Vietnam There...Informations on overland border crossing to Vietnam There are two types of overland border crossing to Vietnam with neighboring China, Cambodia and or Laos, The borders divided from international and local borders. The international Border [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Best Market from Can Cau to Bac Ha 4 days/ 3nightsDay 1 : Hanoi -Laocai ( night train ) Pick up at your hotel and taxi take you to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train at at 9:30 PM to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train. Day 2 : Arrival Laocai - Bacha - Cancau market [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
St. Joseph's Oratory has been founded by Brother Andre, a man considered to be a humble, modern-day miracle maker at the beginning of the 20th...
History & Culture: St. Joseph's Oratory
If you wonder why there are so few photos from inside Basilique du Sacré-Cœur ('Basilica of the Sacred Heart') in Paris is because photos are...
Sightseeing: Basilique du Sacré-Cœur
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
A general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is...
Shopping: Shopping Tips in Batam
If you like irish whiskey, you can visit the Jameson distillery, nearly in the center of Dublin. Make a guided tour to see the history of whiskey...
Food: Jameson Distillery
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
It's one of the most popular symbols of Vilnius and even Lithuania. Howerer, just one tower survided until our days. It now houses a...
History & Culture: Gediminas Castle
Tripoli - Sabrata - Nalut - Ghadames - Ghat - Acacus - Murzuk Sand Sea -Wadi Mathendoush - Germa - Ubari Sand Sea – Desert Lakes - Sabha -...
General: Detailed tour tip
WE ARE RIGHTLY PROUD OF HAVING DISTINCTION TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE K2 BASE CAMP TRACK FROM HUSHE SIDE. AS BEING THE FIRST PAKISTANI GROUP WE...
General: TREK ADVENTURE SOCIETY GUJRAWALA
If you live in Tulsa, than this park becomes you regular get-away from the busy everyday life of the city. But for visitors, the River Park can...
Sightseeing: River Parks