Vacation in Vietnam for solo female travelers, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Vacation in Vietnam for solo female travelers
- General travel tip
- City center
In addition most of the vacationers are traveling across the borders and visit not only Vietnam but other neighboring countries such as Cambodia and or Laos and for a solo female traveler it might be many question on how to travel, where to stay, what beach, where to hike and what to eat and in the other hand what will be the mode of transportation and so on, but one thing which is always a good point is that if you don’t want to let all these on your own plan then you are advised to take a vacation packages which give you a lot of option to travel the destinations you wish to see , a tailor made tour will do almost what you want.
Start your vacation in Hanoi
Land in Hanoi and travel your way through the length of the country, don’t forget to visit Halong Bay on a daily group tours which make more sense than traveling on your own to visit the Bay. However, Hanoi is more of a classic charming capital than a bustling one compare to Bangkok and or Ho Chi Minh City, there are traditions, food culture and vibrant night life that all and all allow you to get to know the culture while you stay more. One thing you must try in Hanoi is the street foodies dotted around the old quarter area which gives you a glimpse into the culinary culture in north of Vietnam.
Head to Hue , Nha Trang and end your Vacation in Vietnam in Saigon
Vietnam is full of beautiful attractions, lovely beach and totally worth the money luxury resorts and vacations to experience, make your way to central part of the country and visit Hue, an ancient hub of Vietnam with its centuries old imperial citadel and fine culinary culture, join the cooking classes and learn the secret recipe of foods in Hue.
Nha Trang is another must see destination in Vietnam which host one of the most beautiful beaches in the region, there are a lot of water activities to opt for, island hopping, fishing and amazing seafood dinning, night life in Nha Trang is abot to those you may experience in Thailand.
Ho Chi Minh City is an economic hub and a bustling metropolis with dazzling attractions and luxury hotels and spa services all around the city, when in city, go for some day trips which are hard to be missed, in such you may plan to see Ben Tre and the floating markets through the luxury Mekong river cruise
Solo female travel Safety in Vietnam
If you’re traveling alone, do some research about staying safe and local customs before departure, again, Vietnam is a safe destination to be, however, there are many other solo travelers throughout all of Indochina and you’ll undoubtedly make lots of friends as soon as you arrive in your hotel.
Important considerations are dressing respectfully specially in cultural sites such as mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh in Hanoi and in pagodas, respecting the food culture even if you see weird things.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Cycling Northeast Vietnam 7 daysCycling north east Vietnam is arranged in the north eastern Vietnam taking to such travel destinations as Ba Be National park, Bac Kan province, Na Hang, Tuyen Quang province, Bac Me, Cao Bang, Quan Ba, Yen Minh, Meo Vac, Dong Van, Ha Giang [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Assortment of Vietnam Vacation from HanoiIf you are an experienced traveler but Vietnam is your first Asian experience then you need to follow this article to get to know enough information in order to arrange your Vietnam vacation packages. There are huge options to choose from [...]D: n/a00
- Holidaying in Vietnam through AsiaHotelBizWe at Asia hotel Biz offer you a wide selection of attractive tour packages, resorts and boutique hotels at Vietnam. With a huge range of discounted hotels and motels, accommodation and resorts, you can choose the best one for you according [...]D: 0.8mi01
- Halong Bay ToursHalong Bay Vietnam is recognized as the famous World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1994 and the New 7 Wonders of Nature voted by the tourists over the world in 2012. Founded in 2006, Amazing Halong Bay becomes one of the best halong bay [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Vacation Packages | www.LuxuryTravelVietnam.comDay 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi tunnels.Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: HCMC - Nha Trang (B) In the morning [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Do you want to eat cheap in Bielefeld? Then visit the university's restaurant. A menu costs from 3-4,50 Euro. You should use the student's mansa,...
Food: Eating Cheap in Bielefeld
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
Kodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake....
Night Life & Entertainment: Kodaikanal tour packages
CLIMATE Morocco has several climatic zones, yet it is sunny for most of the year. Generally, the north has a Mediterranean climate, whereas it is...
History & Culture: Travel Tips For Morocco
Saint Petersburg, Russia
Catherine the Great, the famous empress of Russia was the initiator of the collection that gave birth to the State Hermitage Museum, currently one...
History & Culture: State Hermitage Museum
Colorado Springs, Colorado
A beautiful, large park with every kind of facility and trails for beginner and advanced hikers, Palmer Park is a favorite among the locals and...
Sightseeing: Palmer Park
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets
Alki Beach is the best and most beautiful place in Seattle for walking, volley, jogging and all that staff. Alki is a long stripe of beach of about...
Beaches : Alki Beach
A really fun and entertaining location in Toledo, where kids can have the time of their lives, even in winter. The Toledo Zoo has a load of...
Family & Fun: Toledo Zoo