Laos off the beaten path trails, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Laos off the beaten path trails
- General travel tip
- City center
From all kind of vacations a luxury holiday to Laos is started to grow since there are some resorts and vacation rental on offer, this is also depending on your traveling style, whether a relaxed holiday is what you are looking after or an adventure trails are what you are into or even if you are keen to explore all of them in a package that flowing your blood. You can also easily opt for a multi-destination tour either a Laos or Vietnam tour packages or with Cambodia, Myanmar and Thailand, all are interesting and will not make your trip a boring one for sure.
Luang Namtha: A great destination for the off the beaten path exploration, the town is located in northern Laos and has a lot of choices for adventure lovers, in there you will find options for eco-tourism, bicycle touring and cycling, in addition, you will have chance to plan your trip to visit the ethnic tribes who are living in the small hamlets near the mountains, make sure to review Laos tour packages
Thakhek: Is a town in south-central Laos and on the Mekong River Delta facing Nakhon Phanom and close to northern Thailand, the town is a great place for travelers who love to explore the caves, climbing as well as Eco tourism, also, Thakhek is one of the less visited destination in Laos which is famous for its French colonial style buildings.
Nong Kiau: A small rustic town located in the northern Laos which is famous for its trekking trails and captivating waterfalls, nature lovers will definitely love this small town, camping and home-stays with local has become more popular in the area. For the luxury holiday seekers there is also a luxury river side resort to which you could choose to stay in. Other less visited and off the beaten track destinations to include on your Laos adventure vacation including: Khong Island, Xam Neua, Champasak, Muang Khua and Sekong.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Luxury Honeymoon holiday to VietnamMarriage is the start of new life of two different people. Everyone wants to mark this special event happen with unforgettable memories. Why don’t you celebrate such important days in Vietnam? A Holiday to Vietnam will be a truly unique [...]D: n/a00
- Beach Holiday to Vietnam in 8 Days with...Beach Holiday to Vietnam in 8 Days with luxuryTravelVietnam.com ====== Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi [...]D: n/a00
- Coc Ly market used to be famous among visitors for over...Coc Ly market used to be famous among visitors for over 10 years for its festive atmosphere, colorful traditional costumes of different tribal peoples, variety of local products as well as perfect surrounding nature. Two years ago, [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Travel Companies-Custom Vietnam Travel CompanyFirst of all, Custom Vietnam Travel would like to express our deep gratitude to you for visiting our web site and our online services!We are a Professional Tour Operator and tourist services provider in Indochina [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Tips to cure seasickness for travelers- Before sailing, do not eat greasy food or acid as orange juice, grapefruit juice ... because these foods are hard to digest. But it should not to let yourself starve. Both A full and an empty stomach will make you uncomfortable. - Drink [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like playing, you can visit the Casino Bregenz. You have to be 18 years to get admission to it.
Night Life & Entertainment: Casino Bregenz
To really experience the Afro-Cuban culture, visiting the small side street called Callejon de Hamel is a must for everyone. It is amazing. The...
Family & Fun: Callejon de Hamel in Havana
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
For anyone on this site that is interested in coming to Jamaica for vacation I would first suggest that you not spend the ridiculous amount for...
General: Paradise Jamaica
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
Buena Park, California
This is the Halloween event of the well known theme park, Knott's Berry Farm. You should really see it. It offers everything you would expect...
Family & Fun: Great Halloween Program at Knott's Scary Farm
To get a glimpse of the lifestyle of the plantation owners, their every-day activities and way of living, you have to take the tour at the Belle...
History & Culture: Belle Meade Plantation
New Orleans, Louisiana
If you happen to be in need of some fancy jewelry in New Orleans, or if you just want to splurge on a souvenir, browse through the offer of New...
Shopping: New Orleans Silversmiths