Laos off the beaten path trails, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Laos off the beaten path trails
- General travel tip
- City center
From all kind of vacations a luxury holiday to Laos is started to grow since there are some resorts and vacation rental on offer, this is also depending on your traveling style, whether a relaxed holiday is what you are looking after or an adventure trails are what you are into or even if you are keen to explore all of them in a package that flowing your blood. You can also easily opt for a multi-destination tour either a Laos or Vietnam tour packages or with Cambodia, Myanmar and Thailand, all are interesting and will not make your trip a boring one for sure.
Luang Namtha: A great destination for the off the beaten path exploration, the town is located in northern Laos and has a lot of choices for adventure lovers, in there you will find options for eco-tourism, bicycle touring and cycling, in addition, you will have chance to plan your trip to visit the ethnic tribes who are living in the small hamlets near the mountains, make sure to review Laos tour packages
Thakhek: Is a town in south-central Laos and on the Mekong River Delta facing Nakhon Phanom and close to northern Thailand, the town is a great place for travelers who love to explore the caves, climbing as well as Eco tourism, also, Thakhek is one of the less visited destination in Laos which is famous for its French colonial style buildings.
Nong Kiau: A small rustic town located in the northern Laos which is famous for its trekking trails and captivating waterfalls, nature lovers will definitely love this small town, camping and home-stays with local has become more popular in the area. For the luxury holiday seekers there is also a luxury river side resort to which you could choose to stay in. Other less visited and off the beaten track destinations to include on your Laos adventure vacation including: Khong Island, Xam Neua, Champasak, Muang Khua and Sekong.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Classic Vietnam Sightseeing Tour 10 Days 9 NightsDay 1: Arrival Hanoi Vietnam Today you’ll land in Hanoi. Warmly welcome by Tour Guide & Car Driver at airport then transfer to Hanoi Downtown, a city of lakes, shaded boulevards, public parks, and the capital of Vietnam. Check into your [...]D: 0.1mi00
- How to book ast minute all inclusive Vietnam packages toursIf you are looking into some great information on a last minute Vietnam packages tours you may think of a holiday that is more flexible so you just book it a way as this kind of last minute holiday packages are on offer for limited time, of [...]D: n/a00
- Cruises In Halong | Halong Bay Cruise Reviews By Custom...Title: Tour in Vietnam | Vietnam Tour Package | Vietnam Tours Operator Url: http://www.customvietnamtravel.com Description: Tour in Vietnam, As one of the travel companies in Vietnam, Custom Vietnam Travel is committed to bring satisfaction [...]D: 1.4mi10
- Vietnam Tour packageVietnam Sunshine Travel is specializing in package and customized tours, cruise tours, hotel booking... for travelers to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. We are licensed as an International Tour Operator Company (License No: 01-005/TCDL-GP [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Vietnam luxury beach vacation 8 daysDay 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi tunnels.Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: HCMC - Nha Trang (B) In the morning [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Monument a Colon was built in 1888 for the Universal Exhibition. As its name suggests, the monument was raised to commemorate the discovery of...
Sightseeing: Monument a Colon
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
We provide cheap airline flight tickets at best prices.
Outdoors Activities: Cheap air flights
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Siem Reap is one of the most enchanting city in Indochina where you can enjoy peaceful nature, stunning temples of Angkor, colourful life on Tonle...
General: Top things to enjoy in Siem Reap
Place Jemaa El Fna is the main square in the city of Marrakech. Its a great place to watch some Moroccans charm snakes or sit down and get a sleeve...
Sightseeing: Place Jemaa El Fna
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing