Laos off the beaten path trails, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Laos off the beaten path trails
- General travel tip
- City center
From all kind of vacations a luxury holiday to Laos is started to grow since there are some resorts and vacation rental on offer, this is also depending on your traveling style, whether a relaxed holiday is what you are looking after or an adventure trails are what you are into or even if you are keen to explore all of them in a package that flowing your blood. You can also easily opt for a multi-destination tour either a Laos or Vietnam tour packages or with Cambodia, Myanmar and Thailand, all are interesting and will not make your trip a boring one for sure.
Luang Namtha: A great destination for the off the beaten path exploration, the town is located in northern Laos and has a lot of choices for adventure lovers, in there you will find options for eco-tourism, bicycle touring and cycling, in addition, you will have chance to plan your trip to visit the ethnic tribes who are living in the small hamlets near the mountains, make sure to review Laos tour packages
Thakhek: Is a town in south-central Laos and on the Mekong River Delta facing Nakhon Phanom and close to northern Thailand, the town is a great place for travelers who love to explore the caves, climbing as well as Eco tourism, also, Thakhek is one of the less visited destination in Laos which is famous for its French colonial style buildings.
Nong Kiau: A small rustic town located in the northern Laos which is famous for its trekking trails and captivating waterfalls, nature lovers will definitely love this small town, camping and home-stays with local has become more popular in the area. For the luxury holiday seekers there is also a luxury river side resort to which you could choose to stay in. Other less visited and off the beaten track destinations to include on your Laos adventure vacation including: Khong Island, Xam Neua, Champasak, Muang Khua and Sekong.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Informations on overland border crossing to Vietnam There...Informations on overland border crossing to Vietnam There are two types of overland border crossing to Vietnam with neighboring China, Cambodia and or Laos, The borders divided from international and local borders. The international Border [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Mekong Biking 3 Days Saigon - Ben Tre - Vinh Long - Can ThoDay1: Saigon to Vinh Long. (Lunch, dinner) We travel two hours from Saigon to My Tho where we board our boat. Late morning finds us drifting down bustling arteries of the Mekong from where we veer off to travel down the tranquil canals. Our [...]D: n/a00
- Finding reasonable Cambodia tour packagesIf you are trying to take a Cambodia tour packages and would like to explore the marvels of ancient Indochina on a well planned holiday package, then, what better than to opt for a reasonable offers that are designed for like-minded holiday [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Tour packageVietnam Sunshine Travel is specializing in package and customized tours, cruise tours, hotel booking... for travelers to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. We are licensed as an International Tour Operator Company (License No: 01-005/TCDL-GP [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Hanoi AcoomodationHanoi Sunshine Suites hotel This brand-new modern 3,5 hotel is located right in the heart of Old Quarter Hanoi, nearby everything you might need for your stay such as restaurants, local markets, souvenir shops, banks, tour agents... It [...]D: 0.2mi10
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Austins Ferry, Australia
On a Luxury sailing cruises at Whitsundays private yacht charter, sailing charter with Real life enjoy reef walking, Whole, Golfing, Sundancer,...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
It´s an open air museum from stone age and bronze age times (4.000 to 850 BC). You can see there a lot of historic and authentic reconstructed...
History & Culture: Museum of neolithic settlement
London, United Kingdom
Even if it's really expensive (17 pounds for an adult, 8.5 pounds for a child 4-15 years old, and 14 pounds for seniors - 60 years plus - 2009...
General: the Millennium Wheel
Rent a scooter in Paralia, and go to the mount Olymp, great experience!
General: My best tip: try out the scooter-traveling!
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
Garnd Palace Restaurant is only 5 minutes from the city center by walking. It is very luxurious, but not very expensive. The furniture, the...
Food: Grand Palace
Atlantic City, New Jersey
To get the best view of Atlantic City, you have to climb The Absecon Lighthouse which has 228 steps overall. The view from up there is spectacular...
Sightseeing: The Absecon Lighthouse
Charlotte, North Carolina
The best way to explore and experience the city is by taking part on one of the Charlotte NC Tours. Bicycle, van segway and other guided tours are...
Outdoors Activities: Charlotte NC Tours
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe