Laos off the beaten path trails, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Laos off the beaten path trails
- General travel tip
- City center
From all kind of vacations a luxury holiday to Laos is started to grow since there are some resorts and vacation rental on offer, this is also depending on your traveling style, whether a relaxed holiday is what you are looking after or an adventure trails are what you are into or even if you are keen to explore all of them in a package that flowing your blood. You can also easily opt for a multi-destination tour either a Laos or Vietnam tour packages or with Cambodia, Myanmar and Thailand, all are interesting and will not make your trip a boring one for sure.
Luang Namtha: A great destination for the off the beaten path exploration, the town is located in northern Laos and has a lot of choices for adventure lovers, in there you will find options for eco-tourism, bicycle touring and cycling, in addition, you will have chance to plan your trip to visit the ethnic tribes who are living in the small hamlets near the mountains, make sure to review Laos tour packages
Thakhek: Is a town in south-central Laos and on the Mekong River Delta facing Nakhon Phanom and close to northern Thailand, the town is a great place for travelers who love to explore the caves, climbing as well as Eco tourism, also, Thakhek is one of the less visited destination in Laos which is famous for its French colonial style buildings.
Nong Kiau: A small rustic town located in the northern Laos which is famous for its trekking trails and captivating waterfalls, nature lovers will definitely love this small town, camping and home-stays with local has become more popular in the area. For the luxury holiday seekers there is also a luxury river side resort to which you could choose to stay in. Other less visited and off the beaten track destinations to include on your Laos adventure vacation including: Khong Island, Xam Neua, Champasak, Muang Khua and Sekong.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Organizing a Laos vacation from HanoiLaos is a destination that should not be missed when someone planning an Indochina holiday, this lush, green and wonderfully preserved destination is home to some of the most beautiful towns in Asia, one could enjoy a week or longer stay in [...]D: n/a00
- Hanoi AcoomodationHanoi Sunshine Suites hotel This brand-new modern 3,5 hotel is located right in the heart of Old Quarter Hanoi, nearby everything you might need for your stay such as restaurants, local markets, souvenir shops, banks, tour agents... It [...]D: 0.2mi10
- Vietnam Highlight ToursWe at World Mate Travel and Trading ( International Tour Operator Licence: No 01-282 /2010/TCDL-GP LHQT)have spent many years establishing our travel business in Indochina and have built a good and reliable team who are suitably qualified, [...]D: n/a00
- Group travel packages to Vietnam by LuxuryTravelVietnam.comLuxury Travel Vietnam Travelers rave about Vietnam 's incredibly friendly people, unique 54 traditions, beautiful landscape and countryside. Vietnam has established its reputation as a unique and genuine Southeast Asian experience. And now, [...]D: n/a00
- Discover Myanmar from Highlights to Beach Relaxation 12 daysDAY 1: ARRIVE YANGON (D) Upon arrival at Yangon International Airport, you will be welcomed by your tour guide and transferred to your hotel for check in. After that, you will visit Sule, City Hall, and the High Court (noted for its British [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Wiener Neustadt, Austria
They have great drinks not for too much and great company. Also they have the best music in the area, so yes, I can say it's the best club in the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Backstage
If you plan to arrive to Brussels by TGV or by Thalys (basically the same thing), you should book the train ticket as early as possible, as prices...
General: Travelling to Brussels by TGV
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
IF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup...
Shopping: Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
There is a icon workshop in this little city. For groups there is a presentation how an icon is made. And there is also the possibility to buy...
Sightseeing: Icon workshop in Kalambaka
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
When you visit Szentendre I recommend you to get there by ship. You can take a ship from Budapest to Szentendre and back only for a few euros -...
General: Visiting Szentendre on the Danube river
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter