Laos off the beaten path trails, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Laos off the beaten path trails
- General travel tip
- City center
From all kind of vacations a luxury holiday to Laos is started to grow since there are some resorts and vacation rental on offer, this is also depending on your traveling style, whether a relaxed holiday is what you are looking after or an adventure trails are what you are into or even if you are keen to explore all of them in a package that flowing your blood. You can also easily opt for a multi-destination tour either a Laos or Vietnam tour packages or with Cambodia, Myanmar and Thailand, all are interesting and will not make your trip a boring one for sure.
Luang Namtha: A great destination for the off the beaten path exploration, the town is located in northern Laos and has a lot of choices for adventure lovers, in there you will find options for eco-tourism, bicycle touring and cycling, in addition, you will have chance to plan your trip to visit the ethnic tribes who are living in the small hamlets near the mountains, make sure to review Laos tour packages
Thakhek: Is a town in south-central Laos and on the Mekong River Delta facing Nakhon Phanom and close to northern Thailand, the town is a great place for travelers who love to explore the caves, climbing as well as Eco tourism, also, Thakhek is one of the less visited destination in Laos which is famous for its French colonial style buildings.
Nong Kiau: A small rustic town located in the northern Laos which is famous for its trekking trails and captivating waterfalls, nature lovers will definitely love this small town, camping and home-stays with local has become more popular in the area. For the luxury holiday seekers there is also a luxury river side resort to which you could choose to stay in. Other less visited and off the beaten track destinations to include on your Laos adventure vacation including: Khong Island, Xam Neua, Champasak, Muang Khua and Sekong.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Halong Bay Cruises, travel tipsHa Long Bay is in northern Vietnam, 170 km (105 mi) east of Hanoi. The bay is famous for its scenic ocean karst topography and is often included in lists of natural wonders of the world. This amazing seascape of virtually uninhabited [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Assortment of Vietnam Vacation from HanoiIf you are an experienced traveler but Vietnam is your first Asian experience then you need to follow this article to get to know enough information in order to arrange your Vietnam vacation packages. There are huge options to choose from [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Travel GuideVietnam travel guide http://www.nhomphuot.com/tag/phuot [...]D: 507.9mi00
- VIETNAM FAMILY VACATIONS 11 DAYSDAY 1: ARRIVE HO CHI MINH CITY On arrival at Ho Chi Minh's Tan Son Nhat International airport, you will be greeted by our guide and transferred to your hotel in town. Overnight in HCMC. ORVERNIGHT : HO CHI MINH MEALS : DAY 2: HO CHI MINH [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam packages tours 12 daysDay 1: Arrive Hanoi (D) You will be warmly welcomedupon arrival Hanoi airport and transferred to your hotel. In the afternoon you will take a private walking city tour to visit local markets and Hanoi’s Old Quarter, known for its 36 [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
In Konstanz gibt es viele Museen, Theater, Kunst und Bauwerke, so wie das Rathaus oder das Schnetztor.
General: Museen, Theater und Rathaus
If you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other...
Public Transportation: If you don't want to get lost
It was a trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World; excitement was at its heights. It was not a bachelor party, neither a hush-hush...
Family & Fun: Reveling at Vegas – Getting Attracted to Distractions
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Vietnamese Private Tours; May 2015: Visit Cambodia with this very interesting tour suit for families, Youngers and individuals, the 12 Days...
Family & Fun: Visit world largest religious structure, the Angkor wat
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz