Ultimate Myanmar luxury travel tips, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Ultimate Myanmar luxury travel tips
- General travel tip
- City center
However, Myanmar is a country with a bit of different landscape formation that the other destinations in Asia, the country is surrounded with dense forests, captivating mountain views, rich and unique culture, and welcoming local people, Myanmar is certainly an appealing holiday destination in South East Asia whether you are vacationing alone or with your family and or through the small group tour.
Popular and must see destination for a Myanmar tours
Myanmar and particularly its luxury accommodations and beach resorts are not as varied and as wide as those you may see in Thailand and other destinations in the region, the reason is because Myanmar is still growing and developing its tourism infrastructure, true meaning for a luxury Myanmar tours and holidays is through the Irrawaddy river cruise and some luxury resorts in Ngapali beach where the beach is brilliant and the sun is shining almost year round.
Some of the best and must see destinations in Myanmar including Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay which are certainly offering a wide variety of culture sightseeing as the main attractions are glazed golden Pagodas, temples and royal palaces. Inle Lake, Naypyidaw and Bago which are awash by monasteries, mountainous Lakes and also good places for Honeymooners, in the other hand, some other destinations such as Mergui archipelago which is renowned for snorkeling, scuba diving, beach holidays and whale shark watching has become very popular among the tourists and specially or adventure seekers.
As mentioned above, there are unlimited attractions and places to see when in Myanmar, most of the travelers are eligible to apply online for a tourist visa which allows them to explore the country and if you are holidaying in region and have more destinations to travel to then the best practice is to arrive in Thailand and then take a short two hour flight to Yangon, or do the same thing from Hanoi and or Ho Chi Minh City as there are frequent flight to Myanmar every days.
Booking a Myanmar tours
To book a Myanmar luxury holidays you may browse online to find out about the tour providers which are offering a trip that interest your mood and traveling style, see what are the destinations they put together in their itinerary and request a quote, a luxury holiday does not mean that you must pay a lot in order to get a fancy things, of course the resorts, accommodations and services are in high quality and with standard of luxury facilities but the guidance and places to see are the same as what other tour categories will be.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Hanoi Cooking Classes TourCooking class 1How great would it be to be able to return home from your time in Vietnam, to dazzle your family and friends with mouth-watering delicacies like Banana Flower Salad, Bun Cha and Fresh Spring Rolls. [...]D: n/a00
- Holidaying in Vietnam through AsiaHotelBizWe at Asia hotel Biz offer you a wide selection of attractive tour packages, resorts and boutique hotels at Vietnam. With a huge range of discounted hotels and motels, accommodation and resorts, you can choose the best one for you according [...]D: 0.8mi01
- Best Market from Can Cau to Bac Ha 4 days/ 3nightsDay 1 : Hanoi -Laocai ( night train ) Pick up at your hotel and taxi take you to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train at at 9:30 PM to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train. Day 2 : Arrival Laocai - Bacha - Cancau market [...]D: n/a00
- Make the Most of Your Hanoi City Day Trip with www...“Buffalo Tours takes you to a fully guided day tour to Hanoi city and makes you enjoy the selected highlights that this beautiful and charismatic city has to offer.” Explore major highlights that Vietnam Hanoi city tour has [...]D: 0.1mi00
- The Northern of Vietnam(1945–1976)The Democratic Republic of Vietnam (DRV) (Vietnamese: Việt Nam Dân chủ Cộng hòa), was a communist state that ruled the northern half of Vietnam from 1954 until 1976 following the Geneva Conference and laid claim to all of Vietnam [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The best way to visit Bruges is ... on foot. Of course, I recommend also to take a boat through the superb canals, but rather than that only on...
General: The best way to visit Brugges
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
Come to BinZhou City, and experience a great place.
General: The Pearl of the yellow River Delta
In Langenargen there is a beautiful castle.
General: Visit the beautiful castle
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
In this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte...
General: Cinque terre
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
In the center of the town there is a beautiful church, the 'Szent Mihaly Templom' and in front of it lies the prize-winner statue of one of the...
History & Culture: The St. Michael church and the Mathias statue
Saint Petersburg, Russia
This incredible building is one of those attractions that you absolutely shouldn't miss when visiting St. Petersburg. At the first glance, it...
History & Culture: Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head