Ultimate Myanmar luxury travel tips, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Ultimate Myanmar luxury travel tips
- General travel tip
- City center
However, Myanmar is a country with a bit of different landscape formation that the other destinations in Asia, the country is surrounded with dense forests, captivating mountain views, rich and unique culture, and welcoming local people, Myanmar is certainly an appealing holiday destination in South East Asia whether you are vacationing alone or with your family and or through the small group tour.
Popular and must see destination for a Myanmar tours
Myanmar and particularly its luxury accommodations and beach resorts are not as varied and as wide as those you may see in Thailand and other destinations in the region, the reason is because Myanmar is still growing and developing its tourism infrastructure, true meaning for a luxury Myanmar tours and holidays is through the Irrawaddy river cruise and some luxury resorts in Ngapali beach where the beach is brilliant and the sun is shining almost year round.
Some of the best and must see destinations in Myanmar including Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay which are certainly offering a wide variety of culture sightseeing as the main attractions are glazed golden Pagodas, temples and royal palaces. Inle Lake, Naypyidaw and Bago which are awash by monasteries, mountainous Lakes and also good places for Honeymooners, in the other hand, some other destinations such as Mergui archipelago which is renowned for snorkeling, scuba diving, beach holidays and whale shark watching has become very popular among the tourists and specially or adventure seekers.
As mentioned above, there are unlimited attractions and places to see when in Myanmar, most of the travelers are eligible to apply online for a tourist visa which allows them to explore the country and if you are holidaying in region and have more destinations to travel to then the best practice is to arrive in Thailand and then take a short two hour flight to Yangon, or do the same thing from Hanoi and or Ho Chi Minh City as there are frequent flight to Myanmar every days.
Booking a Myanmar tours
To book a Myanmar luxury holidays you may browse online to find out about the tour providers which are offering a trip that interest your mood and traveling style, see what are the destinations they put together in their itinerary and request a quote, a luxury holiday does not mean that you must pay a lot in order to get a fancy things, of course the resorts, accommodations and services are in high quality and with standard of luxury facilities but the guidance and places to see are the same as what other tour categories will be.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Festivals in Vietnam in FebruaryLunar New Year, TET Holiday There is no more colorful time to be in Vietnam than during the days leading up to the Lunar New year ( known as 'Tet Nguyen Dan' or 'Tet'), the most important as well as the most widely and heartily celebrated [...]D: n/a00
- Travel to Laos from Hanoi, VietnamLaos is blessed with amazing natural beauties with abundant peak of soaring mountains everywhere in the country, picturesque rice paddies, saffron robed monks, golden pagodas and glazed temples and many more. Laos, is one of the outstanding [...]D: 0.6mi00
- 18 Days Explore Vietnam and Famous BeachesTour description: This trip will give you a chance to relax and admire Vietnamese beautiful nature with visits to Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hoi An, Hue, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta, Cat Ba Island, Hai Phong, Phan Thiet, Quy Nhon, Mui [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Highlight ToursWe at World Mate Travel and Trading ( International Tour Operator Licence: No 01-282 /2010/TCDL-GP LHQT)have spent many years establishing our travel business in Indochina and have built a good and reliable team who are suitably qualified, [...]D: n/a00
- Finding reasonable Cambodia tour packagesIf you are trying to take a Cambodia tour packages and would like to explore the marvels of ancient Indochina on a well planned holiday package, then, what better than to opt for a reasonable offers that are designed for like-minded holiday [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Schwartz's is the best place in Montreal, because there is no other place where you can find and eat such a delicious smoked meat than there. I...
Food: Schwartz's in Montreal
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
Brukenthal Museum was founded by Joseph Bruckenthal, the governor of the city during the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The museum has more buildings,...
History & Culture: Brukenthal Museum
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
Long Beach, California
Perfect for kids, especially because there are feeding areas, but great for adults too. The Aquarium of the Pacific has so much to offer for a...
Family & Fun: Aquarium of the Pacific
Just off Interstate 10 to Cabazon, a visitor attraction can be spotted that may not be so well known to people. The Dinosaur Truck Stop is starting...
Sightseeing: Dinosaur Truck Stop
San Antonio, Texas
You can learn so many things if you decide to take part on a tour in the San Antonio Missions National Park. The missions that have been conserved...
Outdoors Activities: San Antonio Missions National Park
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head