Ultimate Myanmar luxury travel tips, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Ultimate Myanmar luxury travel tips
- General travel tip
- City center
However, Myanmar is a country with a bit of different landscape formation that the other destinations in Asia, the country is surrounded with dense forests, captivating mountain views, rich and unique culture, and welcoming local people, Myanmar is certainly an appealing holiday destination in South East Asia whether you are vacationing alone or with your family and or through the small group tour.
Popular and must see destination for a Myanmar tours
Myanmar and particularly its luxury accommodations and beach resorts are not as varied and as wide as those you may see in Thailand and other destinations in the region, the reason is because Myanmar is still growing and developing its tourism infrastructure, true meaning for a luxury Myanmar tours and holidays is through the Irrawaddy river cruise and some luxury resorts in Ngapali beach where the beach is brilliant and the sun is shining almost year round.
Some of the best and must see destinations in Myanmar including Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay which are certainly offering a wide variety of culture sightseeing as the main attractions are glazed golden Pagodas, temples and royal palaces. Inle Lake, Naypyidaw and Bago which are awash by monasteries, mountainous Lakes and also good places for Honeymooners, in the other hand, some other destinations such as Mergui archipelago which is renowned for snorkeling, scuba diving, beach holidays and whale shark watching has become very popular among the tourists and specially or adventure seekers.
As mentioned above, there are unlimited attractions and places to see when in Myanmar, most of the travelers are eligible to apply online for a tourist visa which allows them to explore the country and if you are holidaying in region and have more destinations to travel to then the best practice is to arrive in Thailand and then take a short two hour flight to Yangon, or do the same thing from Hanoi and or Ho Chi Minh City as there are frequent flight to Myanmar every days.
Booking a Myanmar tours
To book a Myanmar luxury holidays you may browse online to find out about the tour providers which are offering a trip that interest your mood and traveling style, see what are the destinations they put together in their itinerary and request a quote, a luxury holiday does not mean that you must pay a lot in order to get a fancy things, of course the resorts, accommodations and services are in high quality and with standard of luxury facilities but the guidance and places to see are the same as what other tour categories will be.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam Vacation Packages | www.LuxuryTravelVietnam.comDay 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi tunnels.Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: HCMC - Nha Trang (B) In the morning [...]D: 0.6mi00
- The Northern of Vietnam(1945–1976)The Democratic Republic of Vietnam (DRV) (Vietnamese: Việt Nam Dân chủ Cộng hòa), was a communist state that ruled the northern half of Vietnam from 1954 until 1976 following the Geneva Conference and laid claim to all of Vietnam [...]D: n/a00
- Vacation in Vietnam for solo female travelersGirls are always concerning about where to travel to feel more safe, or to get the most of the destination they vacationing to in a easier way, our girl guides in following article will tell you more about having a worry free luxury [...]D: n/a00
- How to book ast minute all inclusive Vietnam packages toursIf you are looking into some great information on a last minute Vietnam packages tours you may think of a holiday that is more flexible so you just book it a way as this kind of last minute holiday packages are on offer for limited time, of [...]D: n/a00
- Hanoi - Halong Overnight On BoatHanoi - Halong Overnight On Boat (05 Days 04 Nights) Day 01: Hanoi Arrival Dinner On arrival at Noi Bai airport, you are met and transferred to Hanoi – Vietnam’s capital, is a stylish and gracious city that retain an [...]D: 2.3mi10
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
This Museum is located inside the Al Fahid Fort and is one of the best places to experience some of the truly original Arabic artwork and more. The...
History & Culture: Dubai Museum
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
This 5 star restaurant is the best restaurant in Toledo. The restaurant is located in one of the old arab houses from the 17th century. Locum in...
Food: Restaurant Locum
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
Hotels in Manali - Hotel Him View, a name that is famous as a Hotel By River Side in manali near club house, hotels in manali, manali hotels,...
Outdoors Activities: Budget hotels in manali
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
Kabini is one of the best wildlife zones in this part of the world in Karnataka in India. Wildlife enthusiasts and tourists come here and enjoy the...
Outdoors Activities: Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary Pleasures
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley