Ultimate Myanmar luxury travel tips, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Ultimate Myanmar luxury travel tips
- General travel tip
- City center
However, Myanmar is a country with a bit of different landscape formation that the other destinations in Asia, the country is surrounded with dense forests, captivating mountain views, rich and unique culture, and welcoming local people, Myanmar is certainly an appealing holiday destination in South East Asia whether you are vacationing alone or with your family and or through the small group tour.
Popular and must see destination for a Myanmar tours
Myanmar and particularly its luxury accommodations and beach resorts are not as varied and as wide as those you may see in Thailand and other destinations in the region, the reason is because Myanmar is still growing and developing its tourism infrastructure, true meaning for a luxury Myanmar tours and holidays is through the Irrawaddy river cruise and some luxury resorts in Ngapali beach where the beach is brilliant and the sun is shining almost year round.
Some of the best and must see destinations in Myanmar including Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay which are certainly offering a wide variety of culture sightseeing as the main attractions are glazed golden Pagodas, temples and royal palaces. Inle Lake, Naypyidaw and Bago which are awash by monasteries, mountainous Lakes and also good places for Honeymooners, in the other hand, some other destinations such as Mergui archipelago which is renowned for snorkeling, scuba diving, beach holidays and whale shark watching has become very popular among the tourists and specially or adventure seekers.
As mentioned above, there are unlimited attractions and places to see when in Myanmar, most of the travelers are eligible to apply online for a tourist visa which allows them to explore the country and if you are holidaying in region and have more destinations to travel to then the best practice is to arrive in Thailand and then take a short two hour flight to Yangon, or do the same thing from Hanoi and or Ho Chi Minh City as there are frequent flight to Myanmar every days.
Booking a Myanmar tours
To book a Myanmar luxury holidays you may browse online to find out about the tour providers which are offering a trip that interest your mood and traveling style, see what are the destinations they put together in their itinerary and request a quote, a luxury holiday does not mean that you must pay a lot in order to get a fancy things, of course the resorts, accommodations and services are in high quality and with standard of luxury facilities but the guidance and places to see are the same as what other tour categories will be.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam visa approval voucher | Vietnameseprivatetours.comWhy should i apply for a Vietnamese Visa approval voucher? Hassle-free ? Online Application and process, no passport send-off, or embassy referral Convenience ? Applicable Only for Air traveling to Vietnam Fastest Approval ? Maximum 48 [...]D: 1.1mi00
- VIETNAM FAMILY VACATIONS 11 DAYSDAY 1: ARRIVE HO CHI MINH CITY On arrival at Ho Chi Minh's Tan Son Nhat International airport, you will be greeted by our guide and transferred to your hotel in town. Overnight in HCMC. ORVERNIGHT : HO CHI MINH MEALS : DAY 2: HO CHI MINH [...]D: n/a00
- Cycling Northeast Vietnam 7 daysCycling north east Vietnam is arranged in the north eastern Vietnam taking to such travel destinations as Ba Be National park, Bac Kan province, Na Hang, Tuyen Quang province, Bac Me, Cao Bang, Quan Ba, Yen Minh, Meo Vac, Dong Van, Ha Giang [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Reasons to book a Vietnam vacation packagesWhen it comes to planning a Vietnam vacation packages, it is obvious to choose the places, cities and attractions that you would want to visit most. To do this, you need to consider your first step of booking your holiday, it’s now very [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Vacation Packages | www.LuxuryTravelVietnam.comDay 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi tunnels.Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: HCMC - Nha Trang (B) In the morning [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
Golden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour
General: Tour and Travel in India
Hotels in Manali - Hotel Him View, a name that is famous as a Hotel By River Side in manali near club house, hotels in manali, manali hotels,...
Outdoors Activities: Budget hotels in manali
To experience views of Naples from underneath, it is worth to do a one hour tour of the catacombs of Naples. Especially interesting an bizarre: The...
Sightseeing: Napoli Sotterranea
'Never been here before? We'll help you to organise your travel, but it is your trip in Morocco, you decide what to see where to go and when to...
Sightseeing: Morocco Desert Tour
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
If you are interested to go shopping and get almost anything, a great place to stop by and shop in Johor Bahru is at the famous Jusco Tebrau City...
Shopping: Jusco Tebrau City
Established during the 1700s by a Quaker carpenter named William Fell, Fell's Point has grown into a major tourist attraction, drawing people...
Sightseeing: Fell's Point
Long Beach, California
Perfect for kids, especially because there are feeding areas, but great for adults too. The Aquarium of the Pacific has so much to offer for a...
Family & Fun: Aquarium of the Pacific
Hong Kong, China
Among the so many exotic, and spicy foods which are so popular in Chinese restaurants, there are some dishes/foods that you should not miss if you...
Food: Must-Try Chinese Foods