Beach Holiday to Vietnam in 8 Days with luxuryTravelVietnam.com, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Beach Holiday to Vietnam in 8 Days with luxuryTravelVietnam.com
- Beaches travel tip
- City center
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels
Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi tunnels.Overnight in HCMC.
Day 2: HCMC - Nha Trang (B)
In the morning transfer to airport for flight to Nha Trang. Afternoon take a private city tour to visit Long Son Pagoda (with a giant Buddhist statue on the hilltop) Bao Dai Villa (vacation home of the last emperor of Vietnam ) Oceanographic Institute (a remarkable tank with many colorful live sea specimens). Cham Tower ( Ponagar Temple ) built in 8th century. Chong Promontory(Two big rocks called husband & wife rock ) Mud bath center. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 3: Nha Trang (B)
Free day of leisure at the resort. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 4: Nha Trang - Danang-Hoi An (B)
Today we take flight to Danang. On arrival pick up and transfer to Hoi An. Afternoon take a half-day walking tour through the narrow winding streets of the Ancient Quarter visiting Chua Ong Pagoda, Chinese Assembly Halls, the 200 - year old Tam Ky ancestral house, and the Japanese Bridge. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 5: Hoi An - Danang - Hanoi (B)
Transfer to airport for flight to Hanoi. This afternoon city tour, we take a 20 minute-drive from your hotel to the very impressive Museum of Ethnology, among the finest of Vietnam's museums. You will see many exhibits, photographs and actual houses inhabited by some of the 54 ethnic people in Vietnam. It will offer a truly colorful introduction to these ethnic tribes. From here, we enjoy one hour cyclo tour of Hanoi 's vibrant Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake, the focal point of the city. This is great fun! Lastly, in the late afternoon, you will be enchanted by the legends and stories told at the Thang Long Water Puppet show that no one should miss while visiting Hanoi .Evening water puppet performance. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 6: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi (B, L)
Situated in the Tonkin Golf, Halong bay is one of the world's natural wonders - a bay with more than 3,000 islands, which time, wind and waves have sculpted into fantastic shapes. The best way to appreciate this magical scene is from a boat, cruising between these karst cliffs, which loom like fairy-tale castles, complete with rocky spires and hidden caves. The bay is dotted with tiny islands, pristine sandbanks on the turquoise water providing an excellent backdrop for swimming or just lazing about on the junk boat.
In the morning we drive to Halong City, approximately 3,5 hours away. Once at Halong City you will board our boat for a four-hour cruise of this stunning area, stopping along the way to visit one of the limestone caves in the area. As we cruise our boat staff will serve you a sumptuous local seafood lunch on boat. After 4 hour navigation we sail back to harbor and drive back to your hotel in Hanoi.Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 7: Hanoi full day city (B)
This morning city tour, we drive to Ho Chi Minh's complex, including the mausoleum of the nation's founder and leader. Here, large crowds gather to pay there respects to the man they simply call Uncle Ho as they silently file past his glass sarcophagus. The Presidential Palace and Uncle Ho's wooden stilt house can also be seen here. One of must-see places in the complex is One Pillar pagoda dating back 11th century. The next stop is the Temple of Literature, the site of Vietnam's oldest university and dedicated to one of the world's most famous scholars, Confucius. Free in the afternoon. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 8: Departure (B)
There are no activities planned for today. You may enjoy your free time until transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
2745 $ Per Person / Luxury Hotels and Services only
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Tob things to do in Hanoi Old QuarterOld quarter of Hanoi This is what you must visit, a series of connected and very small streets packed with scooters, Buddhist temples and pagodas and it is a short walk away from beautiful Hoan Kiem lake, the soul of the city, the top [...]D: n/a00
- Organizing a Laos vacation from HanoiLaos is a destination that should not be missed when someone planning an Indochina holiday, this lush, green and wonderfully preserved destination is home to some of the most beautiful towns in Asia, one could enjoy a week or longer stay in [...]D: n/a00
- Discover Myanmar from Highlights to Beach Relaxation 12 daysDAY 1: ARRIVE YANGON (D) Upon arrival at Yangon International Airport, you will be welcomed by your tour guide and transferred to your hotel for check in. After that, you will visit Sule, City Hall, and the High Court (noted for its British [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Tips to cure seasickness for travelers- Before sailing, do not eat greasy food or acid as orange juice, grapefruit juice ... because these foods are hard to digest. But it should not to let yourself starve. Both A full and an empty stomach will make you uncomfortable. - Drink [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Amazing Mekong waterways in 10 DaysDAY 1: ARRIVAL SAIGON (D) You will be welcomed at HCMC Airport and then embark on a city tour of the former Saigon, including The Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Post Office, the War Remnants Museum, Giac Lam Pagoda, [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
While in Friedrichshafen, don't miss out on visiting the Promenade. It's basically the street that's right by the Lake Constance. There are a ton...
Sightseeing: Friedrichshafen Promenade
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
According to the legend, the pagoda is 2500 years old. But archaeologists say the it was built btw. the 6th and 10th century AD. Whatever the truth...
History & Culture: Shwedagon Pagoda
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
If you are at the Lake Saint Ana, it has a great Bell Vedere point, from it you can se the entire lake
General: Lake Saint Ana
Saint Petersburg, Russia
The Russian Museum is a must see when you're visiting Saint Petersburg. They have a huge collection of art, mainly paintings and sculptures, by...
History & Culture: Russian Museum
If you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway,...
Outdoors Activities: Mountains and nature