Luxury Honeymoon holiday to Vietnam, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Luxury Honeymoon holiday to Vietnam
- General travel tip
- City center
1. Luxury Hotels and Cruises
If you want to find a space for just two of you instead of sharing it with 200 other camera-toting travelers, it is not a problem in Vietnam, where a prettier, quieter view is just around the corner from the main attraction. If you enjoy snuggling up near a fireplace, consider a luxurious log cabin set amid the pines of Dalat or an eco-lodge overlooking the rice terraces of Sapa. If you enjoying endless white sandy beaches dotted with tiny fishing villages, you will find plenty to explore whilst on honeymoon in Vietnam.
Honeymoon is the time that you can spend on your own, rest and relax your body and your mind. You are able to find easily the convenient spas from at every price point when you are on honeymoon in Vietnam. A 60-minute aromatherapy massage with steam, shower, sauna and hot tea goes for less than 20 USD in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. More upscale options are available as well in cruises through luxury Halong Bay tours
3. Explore the unique Culture
If you want to experience the real Vietnamese culture while on your holiday to Vietnam then make sure you take a trip to the capital city of Hanoi where you will see a unique blend of historic Asian culture mixed in with new Asian culture, unlike anything you have ever experienced before. You also visit a floating market, handicraft village or indigenous tribe when you’re in Vietnam. The Central Coast is the best place to become acquainted with real local life: the heritage town of Hoi An along the Thu Bon with a new wardrobe tailored, the ruins of the My Son Sanctuary, a series of tower temples that were once the centre of the Champa, Hue- the former capital and Imperial City with the remnants of the ancient Nguyen Dynasty: a collection of impressive citadels and beautiful tombs, as well as several picturesque pagodas. All of these can make holiday to Vietnam more unique.
It is another important reason why you should go to Vietnam for honeymoon. While Vietnam has its share of world-class hotels and resorts, it’s still a very affordable destination, with high competition, cheap domestic flights and great deals for those holidaying on a limited budget. That said, be sure to bargain on any impromptu sidewalk or market purchases, and only book with reputable tour companies. Hanoi is reputedly one of the best cities in the world for hotels, and it’s not difficult to find a charming three-starrer in any top destination for 30-50 USD a night. You can eat a meal for a dollar or a hundred dollars, and some would argue that in Vietnam, the two are equally good. Drinks in hotels hover around 15 dollars per cocktail, around 5-8 USD in most stylish bars, and in the local joints beer is cheaper than water.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Come back from VietnamI have just come back home from Vietnam which is a small lovely country. I had travelled there for three weeks. I went to famous place in Vietnam as Halong, Nhatrang and ending of Hanoi. The seasides in Vietnam are so impressed. Halong is [...]D: 2.1mi01
- Top destination with luxury aspect in VietnamVietnam is home to some of the most unique natural and historical sites one could expect to visit, explore the scenic Halong and emerge you through the magnificent beauty by the thousands of lush green limestone karst, this is a place [...]D: n/a00
- Hanoi Old Quarter & Three star hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.Sunshine Suites Hotel Hanoi is located at 52 Ma May Street, in the heart of Hanoi Capital. Strategically located at one of the busiest street of the Hanoi Old Quarter, just 2 minute walking to the famous Hoan Kiem Lake and many famous [...]D: 0.3mi00
- A Taste of Vietnam with greentrailtourism.comDetail Itinerary This trip is designed for the traveler with limited time and an unlimited appetite for a culinary adventure. It features a 12-day itinerary of Vietnam 's most popular spots, with many special opportunities to discover [...]D: n/a00
- Make the Most of Your Hanoi City Day Trip with www...“Buffalo Tours takes you to a fully guided day tour to Hanoi city and makes you enjoy the selected highlights that this beautiful and charismatic city has to offer.” Explore major highlights that Vietnam Hanoi city tour has [...]D: 0.1mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Stuttgart, you should visit the Landesmuseum, situated in the old castle in the city center. There are several exceptional exhibits,...
History & Culture: Landesmuseum of Stuttgart
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
Henley On Thames, United Kingdom
Make sure you have a whole day for the amazing River and Rowing Museum if you are in Henley on Themes or in the area. It is very large and has many...
Outdoors Activities: For the Whole Family
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
Newyork, United Kingdom
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done.
Kerala is one of the top-ranking tourist destinations in India. There are so many locations around the world in order to celebrate holidays. But if...
Sightseeing: Best Destinations in Kerala for Holiday Trip?
If you like nature, horses and culture, you should try a ride with the Paso Peruano horses. You can enjoy the nature and the spirited horeses,...
Outdoors Activities: Paso Peruano
For a delicious breakfast or a salad, in Aurora you definitely have to go to Sam's No 3 bistro. They have such a wide variety of brunch...
Food: Sam's No 3
The train ride was the greatest for the kids in the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens. They were able to watch the animals that weren't so...
Family & Fun: Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens
Washington, District Of Columbia
Smithsonian Museums have the largest collection in the world of different areas of culture. 13 out of the 18 Smithsonian Museums are in Washington....
History & Culture: Smithsonian Museums