Luxury Honeymoon holiday to Vietnam, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Luxury Honeymoon holiday to Vietnam
- General travel tip
- City center
1. Luxury Hotels and Cruises
If you want to find a space for just two of you instead of sharing it with 200 other camera-toting travelers, it is not a problem in Vietnam, where a prettier, quieter view is just around the corner from the main attraction. If you enjoy snuggling up near a fireplace, consider a luxurious log cabin set amid the pines of Dalat or an eco-lodge overlooking the rice terraces of Sapa. If you enjoying endless white sandy beaches dotted with tiny fishing villages, you will find plenty to explore whilst on honeymoon in Vietnam.
Honeymoon is the time that you can spend on your own, rest and relax your body and your mind. You are able to find easily the convenient spas from at every price point when you are on honeymoon in Vietnam. A 60-minute aromatherapy massage with steam, shower, sauna and hot tea goes for less than 20 USD in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. More upscale options are available as well in cruises through luxury Halong Bay tours
3. Explore the unique Culture
If you want to experience the real Vietnamese culture while on your holiday to Vietnam then make sure you take a trip to the capital city of Hanoi where you will see a unique blend of historic Asian culture mixed in with new Asian culture, unlike anything you have ever experienced before. You also visit a floating market, handicraft village or indigenous tribe when you’re in Vietnam. The Central Coast is the best place to become acquainted with real local life: the heritage town of Hoi An along the Thu Bon with a new wardrobe tailored, the ruins of the My Son Sanctuary, a series of tower temples that were once the centre of the Champa, Hue- the former capital and Imperial City with the remnants of the ancient Nguyen Dynasty: a collection of impressive citadels and beautiful tombs, as well as several picturesque pagodas. All of these can make holiday to Vietnam more unique.
It is another important reason why you should go to Vietnam for honeymoon. While Vietnam has its share of world-class hotels and resorts, it’s still a very affordable destination, with high competition, cheap domestic flights and great deals for those holidaying on a limited budget. That said, be sure to bargain on any impromptu sidewalk or market purchases, and only book with reputable tour companies. Hanoi is reputedly one of the best cities in the world for hotels, and it’s not difficult to find a charming three-starrer in any top destination for 30-50 USD a night. You can eat a meal for a dollar or a hundred dollars, and some would argue that in Vietnam, the two are equally good. Drinks in hotels hover around 15 dollars per cocktail, around 5-8 USD in most stylish bars, and in the local joints beer is cheaper than water.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Adventures in CambodiaCambodia tour packages could be divided into few different category of vacation suit for different traveling style, an adventure geek will find Cambodia and or Laos together a great combination for a thrilling holiday, history buffs, will [...]D: n/a00
- Amazing Mekong waterways in 10 DaysDAY 1: ARRIVAL SAIGON (D) You will be welcomed at HCMC Airport and then embark on a city tour of the former Saigon, including The Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Post Office, the War Remnants Museum, Giac Lam Pagoda, [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Vietnam holidayVietnam holiday, Online book holidays in Vietnam: http://www.vietnamholiday.us [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Hanoi Old Quarter & Three star hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.Sunshine Suites Hotel Hanoi is located at 52 Ma May Street, in the heart of Hanoi Capital. Strategically located at one of the busiest street of the Hanoi Old Quarter, just 2 minute walking to the famous Hoan Kiem Lake and many famous [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Motobike Hue City Tour, Hue Moto Tour, Hue to Hoian Moto...WELCOME TO HUE MOTOBIKE RIDER TEAM VIETNAM TRIP FINDER Come and enjoy fully local professional Hue Motocycle Rider Service, with an vocational rider team, good local guide communicate by English, We serve Hue Moto Tour, [...]D: 6.2mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Wiener Neustadt, Austria
They have great drinks not for too much and great company. Also they have the best music in the area, so yes, I can say it's the best club in the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Backstage
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
Bangladesh cheap package tour -2010-2011 Bangladesh Expeditions (Specialist in River Cruises & Eco-Adventure) There isn't a better or more...
Sightseeing: Tour operator of bangladesh
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
We didn't spend much time in the hotel, we were roaming the streets all day long, exploring various areas, but while we DID spend time inside,...
General: Holiday Inn Lisbon Continental
If you go to Tusnad don't miss to visit the Saint Anna lake. It is a bid cold but very beautiful!
Outdoors Activities: You must visit the St. Anna lake
They have such a welcoming atmosphere and delicious aroma in the whole restaurant that eating there is a must. Tulsa Palace Cafe offers a varied...
Food: Tulsa Palace Cafe