Luxury Honeymoon holiday to Vietnam, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Luxury Honeymoon holiday to Vietnam
- General travel tip
- City center
1. Luxury Hotels and Cruises
If you want to find a space for just two of you instead of sharing it with 200 other camera-toting travelers, it is not a problem in Vietnam, where a prettier, quieter view is just around the corner from the main attraction. If you enjoy snuggling up near a fireplace, consider a luxurious log cabin set amid the pines of Dalat or an eco-lodge overlooking the rice terraces of Sapa. If you enjoying endless white sandy beaches dotted with tiny fishing villages, you will find plenty to explore whilst on honeymoon in Vietnam.
Honeymoon is the time that you can spend on your own, rest and relax your body and your mind. You are able to find easily the convenient spas from at every price point when you are on honeymoon in Vietnam. A 60-minute aromatherapy massage with steam, shower, sauna and hot tea goes for less than 20 USD in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. More upscale options are available as well in cruises through luxury Halong Bay tours
3. Explore the unique Culture
If you want to experience the real Vietnamese culture while on your holiday to Vietnam then make sure you take a trip to the capital city of Hanoi where you will see a unique blend of historic Asian culture mixed in with new Asian culture, unlike anything you have ever experienced before. You also visit a floating market, handicraft village or indigenous tribe when you’re in Vietnam. The Central Coast is the best place to become acquainted with real local life: the heritage town of Hoi An along the Thu Bon with a new wardrobe tailored, the ruins of the My Son Sanctuary, a series of tower temples that were once the centre of the Champa, Hue- the former capital and Imperial City with the remnants of the ancient Nguyen Dynasty: a collection of impressive citadels and beautiful tombs, as well as several picturesque pagodas. All of these can make holiday to Vietnam more unique.
It is another important reason why you should go to Vietnam for honeymoon. While Vietnam has its share of world-class hotels and resorts, it’s still a very affordable destination, with high competition, cheap domestic flights and great deals for those holidaying on a limited budget. That said, be sure to bargain on any impromptu sidewalk or market purchases, and only book with reputable tour companies. Hanoi is reputedly one of the best cities in the world for hotels, and it’s not difficult to find a charming three-starrer in any top destination for 30-50 USD a night. You can eat a meal for a dollar or a hundred dollars, and some would argue that in Vietnam, the two are equally good. Drinks in hotels hover around 15 dollars per cocktail, around 5-8 USD in most stylish bars, and in the local joints beer is cheaper than water.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam Travel GuideVietnam travel guide http://www.nhomphuot.com/tag/phuot [...]D: 507.9mi00
- Top destination with luxury aspect in VietnamVietnam is home to some of the most unique natural and historical sites one could expect to visit, explore the scenic Halong and emerge you through the magnificent beauty by the thousands of lush green limestone karst, this is a place [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Family Vacations 8 days | Luxury Travel VietnamDay 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City On arrival at Ho Chi Minh's Tan Son Nhat International airport, you will be greeted by our guide and transferred to your hotel in town. Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: Cao Dai Temples & Cu Chi Tunnels (B) This [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Booking luxury holiday to Vietnam for Lunar New Year 2016Luxury Holiday makers heading to Vietnam towards the start of February may find their stay at the luxury resorts coincides with the Traditional Lunar New Year called TET holiday in Vietnamese lunar calendar. The New Year event, which is [...]D: n/a00
- Festival Hue, National Tourism Year to coincide in 2012Festival Hue, National Tourism Year to coincide in 2012 Festival HueNext year's Festival Hue will coincide with the National Tourism Year to be held across the north-central coastal region, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has [...]D: 2.3mi10
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
The Berlin Zoo is just amazing. It is the oldest zoo in Germany and it's huge. Gives home to more than 14,000 animals of 1,500 species. They have a...
Family & Fun: Berlin Zoo and Aqarium
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
A general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is...
Shopping: Shopping Tips in Batam
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
Born in a mountain area, the sea and its inhabitants always has been fascinating to me. So every time I visit a city I try to get in an Aquarium if...
Family & Fun: Baltimore National Aquarium
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
Las Vegas, Nevada
Yeah right... not much history in Las Vegas. But then if you are looking at Vegas history, the only place really is old town Las Vegas. It's not...
History & Culture: History in Vegas?