Luxury Honeymoon holiday to Vietnam, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Luxury Honeymoon holiday to Vietnam
- General travel tip
- City center
1. Luxury Hotels and Cruises
If you want to find a space for just two of you instead of sharing it with 200 other camera-toting travelers, it is not a problem in Vietnam, where a prettier, quieter view is just around the corner from the main attraction. If you enjoy snuggling up near a fireplace, consider a luxurious log cabin set amid the pines of Dalat or an eco-lodge overlooking the rice terraces of Sapa. If you enjoying endless white sandy beaches dotted with tiny fishing villages, you will find plenty to explore whilst on honeymoon in Vietnam.
Honeymoon is the time that you can spend on your own, rest and relax your body and your mind. You are able to find easily the convenient spas from at every price point when you are on honeymoon in Vietnam. A 60-minute aromatherapy massage with steam, shower, sauna and hot tea goes for less than 20 USD in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. More upscale options are available as well in cruises through luxury Halong Bay tours
3. Explore the unique Culture
If you want to experience the real Vietnamese culture while on your holiday to Vietnam then make sure you take a trip to the capital city of Hanoi where you will see a unique blend of historic Asian culture mixed in with new Asian culture, unlike anything you have ever experienced before. You also visit a floating market, handicraft village or indigenous tribe when you’re in Vietnam. The Central Coast is the best place to become acquainted with real local life: the heritage town of Hoi An along the Thu Bon with a new wardrobe tailored, the ruins of the My Son Sanctuary, a series of tower temples that were once the centre of the Champa, Hue- the former capital and Imperial City with the remnants of the ancient Nguyen Dynasty: a collection of impressive citadels and beautiful tombs, as well as several picturesque pagodas. All of these can make holiday to Vietnam more unique.
It is another important reason why you should go to Vietnam for honeymoon. While Vietnam has its share of world-class hotels and resorts, it’s still a very affordable destination, with high competition, cheap domestic flights and great deals for those holidaying on a limited budget. That said, be sure to bargain on any impromptu sidewalk or market purchases, and only book with reputable tour companies. Hanoi is reputedly one of the best cities in the world for hotels, and it’s not difficult to find a charming three-starrer in any top destination for 30-50 USD a night. You can eat a meal for a dollar or a hundred dollars, and some would argue that in Vietnam, the two are equally good. Drinks in hotels hover around 15 dollars per cocktail, around 5-8 USD in most stylish bars, and in the local joints beer is cheaper than water.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Halong Bay Cruises, travel tipsHa Long Bay is in northern Vietnam, 170 km (105 mi) east of Hanoi. The bay is famous for its scenic ocean karst topography and is often included in lists of natural wonders of the world. This amazing seascape of virtually uninhabited [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Mekong Biking 3 Days Saigon - Ben Tre - Vinh Long - Can ThoDay1: Saigon to Vinh Long. (Lunch, dinner) We travel two hours from Saigon to My Tho where we board our boat. Late morning finds us drifting down bustling arteries of the Mekong from where we veer off to travel down the tranquil canals. Our [...]D: n/a00
- Planning a luxury vacaton in Vietnam for christmasThere is much more on Vietnam packages tours than visiting all the must see places and attractions which you can easily find through any travel itinerary because nowadays online tour providers are focusing more on what every holiday makers [...]D: n/a00
- Top Things to include to your Cambodia TourTravelers rave about a Cambodia tour packages and would like to visit the must see attraction including a few day beach stay at Sihanoukville or other surrounded coastlines. However, if you’d like to know more about the must see list to [...]D: n/a00
- Reasons to book a Vietnam vacation packagesWhen it comes to planning a Vietnam vacation packages, it is obvious to choose the places, cities and attractions that you would want to visit most. To do this, you need to consider your first step of booking your holiday, it’s now very [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The view from Belfort Tower over this marvelous medieval city is something you don't want to miss. The 366 steps of this 83 meters tower are worth...
Sightseeing: Belfort Tower (Belfry of Bruges)
Have a insight view into Ravensburg's history
History & Culture: The Humpis Museum
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
To learn a little bit about science but to also have fun, the Carnegie Science Center is the perfect destination. They have interactive-, hands-on...
Family & Fun: Carnegie Science Center
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.