Luxury Honeymoon holiday to Vietnam, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Luxury Honeymoon holiday to Vietnam
- General travel tip
- City center
1. Luxury Hotels and Cruises
If you want to find a space for just two of you instead of sharing it with 200 other camera-toting travelers, it is not a problem in Vietnam, where a prettier, quieter view is just around the corner from the main attraction. If you enjoy snuggling up near a fireplace, consider a luxurious log cabin set amid the pines of Dalat or an eco-lodge overlooking the rice terraces of Sapa. If you enjoying endless white sandy beaches dotted with tiny fishing villages, you will find plenty to explore whilst on honeymoon in Vietnam.
Honeymoon is the time that you can spend on your own, rest and relax your body and your mind. You are able to find easily the convenient spas from at every price point when you are on honeymoon in Vietnam. A 60-minute aromatherapy massage with steam, shower, sauna and hot tea goes for less than 20 USD in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. More upscale options are available as well in cruises through luxury Halong Bay tours
3. Explore the unique Culture
If you want to experience the real Vietnamese culture while on your holiday to Vietnam then make sure you take a trip to the capital city of Hanoi where you will see a unique blend of historic Asian culture mixed in with new Asian culture, unlike anything you have ever experienced before. You also visit a floating market, handicraft village or indigenous tribe when you’re in Vietnam. The Central Coast is the best place to become acquainted with real local life: the heritage town of Hoi An along the Thu Bon with a new wardrobe tailored, the ruins of the My Son Sanctuary, a series of tower temples that were once the centre of the Champa, Hue- the former capital and Imperial City with the remnants of the ancient Nguyen Dynasty: a collection of impressive citadels and beautiful tombs, as well as several picturesque pagodas. All of these can make holiday to Vietnam more unique.
It is another important reason why you should go to Vietnam for honeymoon. While Vietnam has its share of world-class hotels and resorts, it’s still a very affordable destination, with high competition, cheap domestic flights and great deals for those holidaying on a limited budget. That said, be sure to bargain on any impromptu sidewalk or market purchases, and only book with reputable tour companies. Hanoi is reputedly one of the best cities in the world for hotels, and it’s not difficult to find a charming three-starrer in any top destination for 30-50 USD a night. You can eat a meal for a dollar or a hundred dollars, and some would argue that in Vietnam, the two are equally good. Drinks in hotels hover around 15 dollars per cocktail, around 5-8 USD in most stylish bars, and in the local joints beer is cheaper than water.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam Tours & Vietnam Tour Packages |...Vietnam tour packages customized to fit your exact wishes Vietnam is a very popular destination in Indochina peninsula, all our Vietnam tours are designed to meet your requirements and interest in mind, following are only a sampling of [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Must see destinations in MyanmarIf you are considering a Myanmar tour packages with your family and children and don’t know the exotic destinations to explore a country that has opened its door to the international travelers just a few years ago. Myanmar previously [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Vietnam packages tours 12 daysDay 1: Arrive Hanoi (D) You will be warmly welcomedupon arrival Hanoi airport and transferred to your hotel. In the afternoon you will take a private walking city tour to visit local markets and Hanoi’s Old Quarter, known for its 36 [...]D: n/a00
- Assortment of Vietnam Vacation from HanoiIf you are an experienced traveler but Vietnam is your first Asian experience then you need to follow this article to get to know enough information in order to arrange your Vietnam vacation packages. There are huge options to choose from [...]D: n/a00
- Vacation in Vietnam for solo female travelersGirls are always concerning about where to travel to feel more safe, or to get the most of the destination they vacationing to in a easier way, our girl guides in following article will tell you more about having a worry free luxury [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Prague, Czech Republic
If you want to buy a really stylish souvenir and have some extra money to spend, Art Deco Galerie is a great place. They sell items from the golden...
Shopping: Art Deco Galerie
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
Florescharm Tours and Travel_ Local travel agent based in labuan bajo flores island
General: Labuan bajo
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
Mamaia is one of the best points of atraction on the Black Sea Beach on the Romanian teritory. The principal point of atraction in Mamaia is the...
General: Aqua Magic, Mamaia
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
Corpus Christi, Texas
I believe converting a bus stop into a cultural friendly community area is a very good idea. Just looking at the Staples Street Bus Station gave me...
Public Transportation: Staples Street Bus Station
A really fun place for children, where they can take rides and enjoy their surroundings is in Funderland. It is conveniently close to the...
Family & Fun: Funderland
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing