Vietnam Family Vacations 8 days | Luxury Travel Vietnam, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Vietnam Family Vacations 8 days | Luxury Travel Vietnam
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
On arrival at Ho Chi Minh's Tan Son Nhat International airport, you will be greeted by our guide and transferred to your hotel in town. Overnight in HCMC.
Day 2: Cao Dai Temples & Cu Chi Tunnels (B)
This morning you drive to Cao Dai Temples in Tay Ninh – Cao Dai Holysee Temple is the cathedral of the Cao Daism religion with the Divine Eye - official symbol of Caodaism. Cao Dai followers worship Jesus Christ, Confucius, Taoism, and Buddha. Time to observe the midday service.
Following lunch you will drive to visit the Cu Chi Tunnels - Cu Chi Tunnels consist of more than 200km of underground tunnels. This main axis system has many branches connecting to underground hideouts, shelters, and entrances to other tunnels. The network included innumerable trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers and kitchens. Today the remaining tunnels have become a major tourist attraction giving the visitor a unique experience and a feel of what underground life during the U.S.-Vietnam War. Overnight in HCMC.
Day 3: HCMC Tour - Nha Trang (B)
From the morning you will enjoy the city tour unravels HCMC ( former Saigon) 's turbulent past and also provides a glimpse into the fascinating variety the city has to offer. This city tour includes The Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office, Remnant War Museum, Giac Lam Pagoda, Chinatown with ancient pagodas and temples, and bustling Binh Tay Market. Transfer to airport for a short flight to Nha Trang. You are greeted and transferred to hotel. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 4: Nha Trang (B)
Free time at the resort. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 5: Nha Trang (B)
Free time at the resort. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 6: Nha Trang - Hanoi (B)
Today you leave Nha Trang for Hanoi capital. Pick-up and transfer to Cam Ranh airport for flight to Ha Noi. After check-in hotel you are transferred out for welcome dinner at a super restaurant in the French Quarter. In the evening enjoy the famous traditional Vietnamese water puppet show. Overnight in Hanoi .
Day 7: Halong Bay Excursion (B/L)
In the morning you will drive to Halong Bay City, approximately 3 hours away. Once at Halong Bay City you are welcome on board for a four-hour cruise on the stunning bay, stopping along the way to visit one of the limestone caves in the area. As you are cruising, the boat crew will serve you a sumptuous local seafood lunch. After 4 hour navigation you sail back to harbor and rejoin car back to your hotel in Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 8: Hanoi City Tour - Departure (B)
The colonial capital city Hanoi is a unique Asian city with tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and oriental pagodas and temples. This full-day tour takes you around Hanoi 's most interesting sights, including the Ho Chi Minh Complex: Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum and his Stilt House, Presidential Palace and the One Pillar Pagoda nearby, and the Old Quarter also known as the 36 streets and guilds and the Vietnam Ethnology Museum. Transfer to airport for your onward flight. Cam on va chao tam biet.
2958 per person for luxury travel services
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Top Things to include to your Cambodia TourTravelers rave about a Cambodia tour packages and would like to visit the must see attraction including a few day beach stay at Sihanoukville or other surrounded coastlines. However, if you’d like to know more about the must see list to [...]D: n/a00
- Tour of Vietnam Highlighting the Culture, Cuisine &...Outlined Itinerary An unique 16-Day Tour of Vietnam highlighting the Culture, Cuisine & Scenery of this fascinating country including a journey on the Luxurious Victoria Express from the Bustling City of Hanoi to the mountainous [...]D: n/a00
- Early Lê dynasty (980-1009)The Early Lê dynasty (Vietnamese: Nhà Tiền Lê) was a dynasty that ruled Vietnam after the Đinh Dynasty and before the Lý Dynasty. They ruled for a total of three generations and was known for repelling the Song invasion. *Lê Đại [...]D: 7.4mi00
- Organizing a Laos vacation from HanoiLaos is a destination that should not be missed when someone planning an Indochina holiday, this lush, green and wonderfully preserved destination is home to some of the most beautiful towns in Asia, one could enjoy a week or longer stay in [...]D: n/a00
- Group travel packages to Vietnam by LuxuryTravelVietnam.comLuxury Travel Vietnam Travelers rave about Vietnam 's incredibly friendly people, unique 54 traditions, beautiful landscape and countryside. Vietnam has established its reputation as a unique and genuine Southeast Asian experience. And now, [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in Vienna don't miss the Hundertwasserhaus. It's really interesting!
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
'Never been here before? We'll help you to organise your travel, but it is your trip in Morocco, you decide what to see where to go and when to...
Sightseeing: Morocco Desert Tour
New Orleans, Louisiana
Voodoo is an important part of New Orleans culture, and not only because it is still practiced by some, in the form of gris-gris and other spells,...
History & Culture: Historic Voodoo Museum in New Orleans