Vietnam Family Vacations 8 days | Luxury Travel Vietnam, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Vietnam Family Vacations 8 days | Luxury Travel Vietnam
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
On arrival at Ho Chi Minh's Tan Son Nhat International airport, you will be greeted by our guide and transferred to your hotel in town. Overnight in HCMC.
Day 2: Cao Dai Temples & Cu Chi Tunnels (B)
This morning you drive to Cao Dai Temples in Tay Ninh – Cao Dai Holysee Temple is the cathedral of the Cao Daism religion with the Divine Eye - official symbol of Caodaism. Cao Dai followers worship Jesus Christ, Confucius, Taoism, and Buddha. Time to observe the midday service.
Following lunch you will drive to visit the Cu Chi Tunnels - Cu Chi Tunnels consist of more than 200km of underground tunnels. This main axis system has many branches connecting to underground hideouts, shelters, and entrances to other tunnels. The network included innumerable trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers and kitchens. Today the remaining tunnels have become a major tourist attraction giving the visitor a unique experience and a feel of what underground life during the U.S.-Vietnam War. Overnight in HCMC.
Day 3: HCMC Tour - Nha Trang (B)
From the morning you will enjoy the city tour unravels HCMC ( former Saigon) 's turbulent past and also provides a glimpse into the fascinating variety the city has to offer. This city tour includes The Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office, Remnant War Museum, Giac Lam Pagoda, Chinatown with ancient pagodas and temples, and bustling Binh Tay Market. Transfer to airport for a short flight to Nha Trang. You are greeted and transferred to hotel. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 4: Nha Trang (B)
Free time at the resort. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 5: Nha Trang (B)
Free time at the resort. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 6: Nha Trang - Hanoi (B)
Today you leave Nha Trang for Hanoi capital. Pick-up and transfer to Cam Ranh airport for flight to Ha Noi. After check-in hotel you are transferred out for welcome dinner at a super restaurant in the French Quarter. In the evening enjoy the famous traditional Vietnamese water puppet show. Overnight in Hanoi .
Day 7: Halong Bay Excursion (B/L)
In the morning you will drive to Halong Bay City, approximately 3 hours away. Once at Halong Bay City you are welcome on board for a four-hour cruise on the stunning bay, stopping along the way to visit one of the limestone caves in the area. As you are cruising, the boat crew will serve you a sumptuous local seafood lunch. After 4 hour navigation you sail back to harbor and rejoin car back to your hotel in Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 8: Hanoi City Tour - Departure (B)
The colonial capital city Hanoi is a unique Asian city with tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and oriental pagodas and temples. This full-day tour takes you around Hanoi 's most interesting sights, including the Ho Chi Minh Complex: Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum and his Stilt House, Presidential Palace and the One Pillar Pagoda nearby, and the Old Quarter also known as the 36 streets and guilds and the Vietnam Ethnology Museum. Transfer to airport for your onward flight. Cam on va chao tam biet.
2958 per person for luxury travel services
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Marguerite Junk Halong BayMarguerite Junks Halong bay belong to Tonkin Cruise Company! They have 4 Marguerite Junks : Marguerite Junk 01 built in 2009 , Marguerite Junk 02 built in 2011 and Marguerite Garden built in 2012. Marguerite Junks are Superior Cruises in [...]D: n/a00
- Organizing a Laos vacation from HanoiLaos is a destination that should not be missed when someone planning an Indochina holiday, this lush, green and wonderfully preserved destination is home to some of the most beautiful towns in Asia, one could enjoy a week or longer stay in [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam tour packagesHanoi Sky Travel has now become one of the best tour operator in Vietnam and has successfully helped thousands of travelers realize their dream of traveling to Vietnam.HST provides customers with abundantly and detailed destination [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Best Market from Can Cau to Bac Ha 4 days/ 3nightsDay 1 : Hanoi -Laocai ( night train ) Pick up at your hotel and taxi take you to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train at at 9:30 PM to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train. Day 2 : Arrival Laocai - Bacha - Cancau market [...]D: n/a00
- Reasons to book a Vietnam vacation packagesWhen it comes to planning a Vietnam vacation packages, it is obvious to choose the places, cities and attractions that you would want to visit most. To do this, you need to consider your first step of booking your holiday, it’s now very [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Please do not miss the Monumental Ilumination of the Itaipu. Only occurs in fridays and saturdays, but it worth it.
General: Don´t Miss
Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
(_) (_) /_ _______/
Outdoors Activities: Rostyslav
Manchester, United Kingdom
Never stops raining.
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
Islamabad Gharbi, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of Pakistan. To know more visit http://www...
General: Hotels in Islamabad
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
San Antonio, Texas
Featuring traditional Mexican food and oysters the La Margarita is a homey little restaurant in the heart of Market Square. With a really friendly...
Food: La Margarita
Da Nang, Vietnam
A holiday to Vietnam while surfing at the tropical and premium beach Resort Islands are amazingly wonderful experience. Luxurious Hotels and...
General: My Khe beach resort for luxury holiday to Vietnam