Halong Bay Cruises, travel tips, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Halong Bay Cruises, travel tips
- General travel tip
- City center
This amazing seascape of virtually uninhabited limestone outcrops is an exhilarating destination to explore and experience on every sensory level. Discover the splendors of the bay aboard a wooden junk that combines classic beauty with modern comfort.
Emeraude Cruise: Every day, the Emeraude journeys through one of the world's most dazzling natural wonders and into the sepia realm of a dream.
Paradise Cruise: The 3 Paradise Luxury Cruises offer 68 luxurious cabins and suites as well as an exciting array of activities to be enjoyed while experiencing...
Halong Poseidon Sails: Halong Poseidon Sail, a 3 star boat, has been built as a traditional wooden junk with modern contemporary Vietnamese design..
Au Co Cruise: Operating from Mar 2012, the Au Co is the first and only luxury boutique cruise vessels operating in the Gulf of Tonkin...
Bhaya Legend 1 Junk: Built in similar style to the larger Bhaya Classic vessels, Bhaya Legend charter vessels feature a single deck design with a semi-covered dining...
49 Lo Su Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam
Awesome Promotion! Book NOW before September 30th, 2012 and receive promotion rate for for each night you stay in one of our gorgeous cruisers (travel date until December 31th, 2012)
9am - 5pm
How to get there:
Fast and Easy
Tel: (84-4) 39351648 - (84-4) 39351645
Fax: (84-4) 35720513
Hotline: +84 1229 338 738
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Experience a magical mix of beaches, post colonial,Unesco...16 Days trip to Vietnam by Luxury Travel Vietnam Outlined tour program: Day 1: Arrival Hanoi (D) Day 2: Hanoi (B/L) Day 3: Half Day City Hanoi with visit artist and dine in style, (B/D) Day 4: Hanoi - Halong Bay Natural World Heritage [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Marguerite Junk Halong BayMarguerite Junks Halong bay belong to Tonkin Cruise Company! They have 4 Marguerite Junks : Marguerite Junk 01 built in 2009 , Marguerite Junk 02 built in 2011 and Marguerite Garden built in 2012. Marguerite Junks are Superior Cruises in [...]D: n/a00
- Travel around HanoiThe road condition in Hanoi is dramatically crowded due to thousands of bicycles, motorbikes along the way. Thus, taxi, cyclo and car with Vietnamese driver are the best way to travel around Hanoi. There are reliable taxi companies [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Laos off the beaten path trailsIf South East of Asia and specifically Indochina is your vacation target, be sure to know what you truly interested to do because this will make your trip more interesting and meaningful. A Laos tours is one of the traveler’s favorite [...]D: n/a00
- Assortment of Vietnam Vacation from HanoiIf you are an experienced traveler but Vietnam is your first Asian experience then you need to follow this article to get to know enough information in order to arrange your Vietnam vacation packages. There are huge options to choose from [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Austins Ferry, Australia
On a Luxury sailing cruises at Whitsundays private yacht charter, sailing charter with Real life enjoy reef walking, Whole, Golfing, Sundancer,...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
Day 01: Leave Dhaka by domestic flight for Jessore in the morning. On arrival at Jessore Airport our representative will receive and transfer you...
Sightseeing: World largest Mangrove Forest Sundarbans Forest Trips
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
9 days Incredible Egypt Package For Only $ 1899 per person in double room Single supplement $ 199 Only 3 departure dates April 17 & May 01,...
Sightseeing: 9 days incredible egypt package $1899
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
The concept of public transportation might not suite this city, for getting around in Venice means that people have to move around either on...
Public Transportation: Getting Around in Venice
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
The best of our stay in Jacksonville. We spent the whole day out camping in Little Talbot Island State Park. It was amazing and wonderful. There...
Sightseeing: Little Talbot Island State Park