Halong Bay Cruises, travel tips, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Halong Bay Cruises, travel tips
- General travel tip
- City center
This amazing seascape of virtually uninhabited limestone outcrops is an exhilarating destination to explore and experience on every sensory level. Discover the splendors of the bay aboard a wooden junk that combines classic beauty with modern comfort.
Emeraude Cruise: Every day, the Emeraude journeys through one of the world's most dazzling natural wonders and into the sepia realm of a dream.
Paradise Cruise: The 3 Paradise Luxury Cruises offer 68 luxurious cabins and suites as well as an exciting array of activities to be enjoyed while experiencing...
Halong Poseidon Sails: Halong Poseidon Sail, a 3 star boat, has been built as a traditional wooden junk with modern contemporary Vietnamese design..
Au Co Cruise: Operating from Mar 2012, the Au Co is the first and only luxury boutique cruise vessels operating in the Gulf of Tonkin...
Bhaya Legend 1 Junk: Built in similar style to the larger Bhaya Classic vessels, Bhaya Legend charter vessels feature a single deck design with a semi-covered dining...
49 Lo Su Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam
Awesome Promotion! Book NOW before September 30th, 2012 and receive promotion rate for for each night you stay in one of our gorgeous cruisers (travel date until December 31th, 2012)
9am - 5pm
How to get there:
Fast and Easy
Tel: (84-4) 39351648 - (84-4) 39351645
Fax: (84-4) 35720513
Hotline: +84 1229 338 738
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Luxury Romance Vacation Getaways in VietnamIf you and your partner want a more exciting vacation, Cai Be floating market in Tien Giang province, about 100 kilometers from Ho Chi Minh City, is the place. Unlike other floating market that only open in the morning, Cai Be market runs [...]D: n/a00
- Best Market from Can Cau to Bac Ha 4 days/ 3nightsDay 1 : Hanoi -Laocai ( night train ) Pick up at your hotel and taxi take you to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train at at 9:30 PM to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train. Day 2 : Arrival Laocai - Bacha - Cancau market [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Travel GuideVietnam travel guide http://www.nhomphuot.com/tag/phuot [...]D: 507.9mi00
- The Northern of Vietnam(1945–1976)The Democratic Republic of Vietnam (DRV) (Vietnamese: Việt Nam Dân chủ Cộng hòa), was a communist state that ruled the northern half of Vietnam from 1954 until 1976 following the Geneva Conference and laid claim to all of Vietnam [...]D: n/a00
- Cycling Northeast Vietnam 7 daysCycling north east Vietnam is arranged in the north eastern Vietnam taking to such travel destinations as Ba Be National park, Bac Kan province, Na Hang, Tuyen Quang province, Bac Me, Cao Bang, Quan Ba, Yen Minh, Meo Vac, Dong Van, Ha Giang [...]D: 3.8mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
If you are spending your day lounging on the beaches of Leblon or in the vicinity, and you are not particularly stingy, do pay a visit to Zuka, one...
Food: Zuka Restaurant in Rio de Janeiro
If you go to Augsburg, you should visit the roman museum, the arts museum and take a look at the so called 'Fuggersiedlung'. It was the first...
General: Visit the Museums and the Fuggersiedlung
One great place to go for breakfast in Ravensburg is the new Babiole. It's located in the city center and most people know it by now. The place is...
Bonao, Dominican Republic
Travel to the mountains of the caribbean. Climb the highest peak of the Caribbean. Pico Duarte
Outdoors Activities: Hotel Gold Premium
You really should try the fish meals at Galway, always fresh from the sea.
General: The well known fishermen city
Nightlife in Bangalore is amazing....it has umpteen number of pubs, lounges, restaurants, motels and hotels....this is the place to be ...:)
Night Life & Entertainment: The Vidhan Soudha
The tour we took with Wetlands Safari was a fun and interesting opportunity to explore the side of Amsterdam that is not so accessible when...
Outdoors Activities: Wetlands Safari
DAYDREAM LAGUNA RESORT Luxury Riverside Accommodation and Teppanyaki Restaurant • Indulge your senses and escape from the everyday stresses...
General: Daydream Laguna Resort
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
The modern part of the city, Easton Town Center is the mecca of shops, restaurants, hotels for tourists and other visitors. The buildings with a...
Sightseeing: Easton Town Center