Halong Bay Cruises, travel tips, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Halong Bay Cruises, travel tips
- General travel tip
- City center
This amazing seascape of virtually uninhabited limestone outcrops is an exhilarating destination to explore and experience on every sensory level. Discover the splendors of the bay aboard a wooden junk that combines classic beauty with modern comfort.
Emeraude Cruise: Every day, the Emeraude journeys through one of the world's most dazzling natural wonders and into the sepia realm of a dream.
Paradise Cruise: The 3 Paradise Luxury Cruises offer 68 luxurious cabins and suites as well as an exciting array of activities to be enjoyed while experiencing...
Halong Poseidon Sails: Halong Poseidon Sail, a 3 star boat, has been built as a traditional wooden junk with modern contemporary Vietnamese design..
Au Co Cruise: Operating from Mar 2012, the Au Co is the first and only luxury boutique cruise vessels operating in the Gulf of Tonkin...
Bhaya Legend 1 Junk: Built in similar style to the larger Bhaya Classic vessels, Bhaya Legend charter vessels feature a single deck design with a semi-covered dining...
49 Lo Su Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam
Awesome Promotion! Book NOW before September 30th, 2012 and receive promotion rate for for each night you stay in one of our gorgeous cruisers (travel date until December 31th, 2012)
9am - 5pm
How to get there:
Fast and Easy
Tel: (84-4) 39351648 - (84-4) 39351645
Fax: (84-4) 35720513
Hotline: +84 1229 338 738
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Experience a magical mix of beaches, post colonial,Unesco...16 Days trip to Vietnam by Luxury Travel Vietnam Outlined tour program: Day 1: Arrival Hanoi (D) Day 2: Hanoi (B/L) Day 3: Half Day City Hanoi with visit artist and dine in style, (B/D) Day 4: Hanoi - Halong Bay Natural World Heritage [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Early Lê dynasty (980-1009)The Early Lê dynasty (Vietnamese: Nhà Tiền Lê) was a dynasty that ruled Vietnam after the Đinh Dynasty and before the Lý Dynasty. They ruled for a total of three generations and was known for repelling the Song invasion. *Lê Đại [...]D: 7.4mi00
- Holidaying in Vietnam through AsiaHotelBizWe at Asia hotel Biz offer you a wide selection of attractive tour packages, resorts and boutique hotels at Vietnam. With a huge range of discounted hotels and motels, accommodation and resorts, you can choose the best one for you according [...]D: 0.8mi01
- Vietnam Vacation Packages | www.LuxuryTravelVietnam.comDay 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi tunnels.Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: HCMC - Nha Trang (B) In the morning [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Adventures in CambodiaCambodia tour packages could be divided into few different category of vacation suit for different traveling style, an adventure geek will find Cambodia and or Laos together a great combination for a thrilling holiday, history buffs, will [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Bring plenty of cash, clubbing is very expensive and so are restaurants and all shops. Make sure you get to see the Marc Chagall windows at the...
General: Visiting Zurich
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
It´s an open air museum from stone age and bronze age times (4.000 to 850 BC). You can see there a lot of historic and authentic reconstructed...
History & Culture: Museum of neolithic settlement
Mexico City, Mexico
Three cultures meet at this beautiful square, the Plaza de los Tres Culturas. One, Mexican, is represented by the modern buildings that...
Sightseeing: Plaza de las Tres Culturas
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Operating since 1909, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway is the most famous raceway in the world. Three major events are organized throughout the year...
Sightseeing: Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
Wahweap Marina is a great spot to spend a couple of nice days by the water. They have a great selection of rentals (power boats and house boats)....
Beaches : Wahweap Marina
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably