Halong bay - Cat Ba - Monkey Island Resort 4 Days, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Halong bay - Cat Ba - Monkey Island Resort 4 Days
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
08h00 AM: Depart for Halong in 3 hours and a half (you will have a short break of 30 minutes in Hai Duong province).
11h30 AM: Arrive Ha long bay, get on the Junk, your lunch will be in the restaurant on the Junk.
Cruise on the bay, visit Sung Sot cave, one of the most spacious and beautiful cave of Halong bay. Do kayaking through Luon cave then swim in the bay.
6:30 PM: Have dinner and stay overnight on deluxe Junk.
Day 2: Cat Ba national park – Lan Ha Bay (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
7:30 AM: Have buffet breakfast, and here, you will enjoy a sunrise cruise in the breathtaking scenery of Ha long. Cruise to Gia Luan Ferry, bus takes you to Cat ba National Park. Biking or trekking to discover the wild beauty of Cat Ba national park.
12:00 AM: Bus takes you to hotel in Cat Ba town, check in hotel, have lunch in the restaurant.
Afternoon: you are free to discover Cat Ba town or go swimming at Cat Co beach in Cat Ba town.
18h00: have dinner in the restaurant.
Evening: You have time for walking around Cat Ba town, walking at the beach or drink at a bar.
Sleep in hotel in Cat Ba town.
Day 3: Cat Ba – Monkey Island (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
7:30 AM: After breakfast, you are free to visit Cat Ba town. Drink at the beach or rent a bicycle to ride around.
11h00: check out hotel, then our guide will come to pick up you for going to Monkey Island.
12h30: check in your room at Monkey Island Resort, have lunch in Monkey restaurant.
Afternoon: you are free to do many activities at Monkey Island beach: swimming, do kayaking, drink cocktail from the floating bar, play football, billiard… climb up the Monkey mountain for panorama view or see the monkeys on the island.
18h00: have dinner at Monkey restaurant.
Evening: You are free to lie on the beach, drink in the restaurant listening to the romance music or play billiard…
Day 4: Monkey Island – Halong bay - Hanoi (Breakfast, lunch)
7:30 AM: Check out the room, bus takes you to Gia Luan pier and get on boat back to Halong Bay. The boat will go another way - through amazing islets amid dramatic natural scenery, take photos of “fighting cock islets”, Cho Da Islet, Dinh Lu Huong Islet, Fishing Village…
12:00 AM: Arrive Ha Long wharhf and have lunch.
13:00 PM: Bus back to Hanoi.
16:30 PM: Arrive Hanoi. End services.
Contact with Indochina Explorer Tour
How to get there:
+84 4 983.186.168
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- The Northern of Vietnam(1945–1976)The Democratic Republic of Vietnam (DRV) (Vietnamese: Việt Nam Dân chủ Cộng hòa), was a communist state that ruled the northern half of Vietnam from 1954 until 1976 following the Geneva Conference and laid claim to all of Vietnam [...]D: n/a00
- Hanoi Old Quarter & Three star hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.Sunshine Suites Hotel Hanoi is located at 52 Ma May Street, in the heart of Hanoi Capital. Strategically located at one of the busiest street of the Hanoi Old Quarter, just 2 minute walking to the famous Hoan Kiem Lake and many famous [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Hanoi Cooking Classes TourCooking class 1How great would it be to be able to return home from your time in Vietnam, to dazzle your family and friends with mouth-watering delicacies like Banana Flower Salad, Bun Cha and Fresh Spring Rolls. [...]D: n/a00
- Best Market from Can Cau to Bac Ha 4 days/ 3nightsDay 1 : Hanoi -Laocai ( night train ) Pick up at your hotel and taxi take you to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train at at 9:30 PM to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train. Day 2 : Arrival Laocai - Bacha - Cancau market [...]D: n/a00
- Experience a magical mix of beaches, post colonial,Unesco...16 Days trip to Vietnam by Luxury Travel Vietnam Outlined tour program: Day 1: Arrival Hanoi (D) Day 2: Hanoi (B/L) Day 3: Half Day City Hanoi with visit artist and dine in style, (B/D) Day 4: Hanoi - Halong Bay Natural World Heritage [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
This Museum is located inside the Al Fahid Fort and is one of the best places to experience some of the truly original Arabic artwork and more. The...
History & Culture: Dubai Museum
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
A good way to discover the city it is to do a theme itinerary, in this page http://www.world-rt.com/travel/theme-barcelona.php there are 12...
Sightseeing: Barcelona itinerary
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
If you like literature, Writers Museum is something you should definitely see. Here you can have a taste of the immense literary past the city has....
History & Culture: Dublin Writers Museum
Ahmedabad is a the finest example of cultural heritage, a place of diversity, oldest to latest trends, colors, festivals!!! Amazing. Food is...
General: City of Culture and Heritage
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Anyone visiting Moscow will certainly need to go see the Red Square with the Kreml in the back. This is an amazing site simply because of it's...
Sightseeing: Red Square