Halong bay - Cat Ba - Monkey Island Resort 4 Days, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Halong bay - Cat Ba - Monkey Island Resort 4 Days
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
08h00 AM: Depart for Halong in 3 hours and a half (you will have a short break of 30 minutes in Hai Duong province).
11h30 AM: Arrive Ha long bay, get on the Junk, your lunch will be in the restaurant on the Junk.
Cruise on the bay, visit Sung Sot cave, one of the most spacious and beautiful cave of Halong bay. Do kayaking through Luon cave then swim in the bay.
6:30 PM: Have dinner and stay overnight on deluxe Junk.
Day 2: Cat Ba national park – Lan Ha Bay (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
7:30 AM: Have buffet breakfast, and here, you will enjoy a sunrise cruise in the breathtaking scenery of Ha long. Cruise to Gia Luan Ferry, bus takes you to Cat ba National Park. Biking or trekking to discover the wild beauty of Cat Ba national park.
12:00 AM: Bus takes you to hotel in Cat Ba town, check in hotel, have lunch in the restaurant.
Afternoon: you are free to discover Cat Ba town or go swimming at Cat Co beach in Cat Ba town.
18h00: have dinner in the restaurant.
Evening: You have time for walking around Cat Ba town, walking at the beach or drink at a bar.
Sleep in hotel in Cat Ba town.
Day 3: Cat Ba – Monkey Island (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
7:30 AM: After breakfast, you are free to visit Cat Ba town. Drink at the beach or rent a bicycle to ride around.
11h00: check out hotel, then our guide will come to pick up you for going to Monkey Island.
12h30: check in your room at Monkey Island Resort, have lunch in Monkey restaurant.
Afternoon: you are free to do many activities at Monkey Island beach: swimming, do kayaking, drink cocktail from the floating bar, play football, billiard… climb up the Monkey mountain for panorama view or see the monkeys on the island.
18h00: have dinner at Monkey restaurant.
Evening: You are free to lie on the beach, drink in the restaurant listening to the romance music or play billiard…
Day 4: Monkey Island – Halong bay - Hanoi (Breakfast, lunch)
7:30 AM: Check out the room, bus takes you to Gia Luan pier and get on boat back to Halong Bay. The boat will go another way - through amazing islets amid dramatic natural scenery, take photos of “fighting cock islets”, Cho Da Islet, Dinh Lu Huong Islet, Fishing Village…
12:00 AM: Arrive Ha Long wharhf and have lunch.
13:00 PM: Bus back to Hanoi.
16:30 PM: Arrive Hanoi. End services.
Contact with Indochina Explorer Tour
How to get there:
+84 4 983.186.168
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- The Northern of Vietnam(1945–1976)The Democratic Republic of Vietnam (DRV) (Vietnamese: Việt Nam Dân chủ Cộng hòa), was a communist state that ruled the northern half of Vietnam from 1954 until 1976 following the Geneva Conference and laid claim to all of Vietnam [...]D: n/a00
- A Taste of Vietnam with greentrailtourism.comDetail Itinerary This trip is designed for the traveler with limited time and an unlimited appetite for a culinary adventure. It features a 12-day itinerary of Vietnam 's most popular spots, with many special opportunities to discover [...]D: n/a00
- Travel around HanoiThe road condition in Hanoi is dramatically crowded due to thousands of bicycles, motorbikes along the way. Thus, taxi, cyclo and car with Vietnamese driver are the best way to travel around Hanoi. There are reliable taxi companies [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Motobike Hue City Tour, Hue Moto Tour, Hue to Hoian Moto...WELCOME TO HUE MOTOBIKE RIDER TEAM VIETNAM TRIP FINDER Come and enjoy fully local professional Hue Motocycle Rider Service, with an vocational rider team, good local guide communicate by English, We serve Hue Moto Tour, [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Best Market from Can Cau to Bac Ha 4 days/ 3nightsDay 1 : Hanoi -Laocai ( night train ) Pick up at your hotel and taxi take you to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train at at 9:30 PM to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train. Day 2 : Arrival Laocai - Bacha - Cancau market [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Wiener Neustadt, Austria
They have great drinks not for too much and great company. Also they have the best music in the area, so yes, I can say it's the best club in the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Backstage
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
The Centro Cultural Carioca is the best place to go for some great Brazilian live music, usually samba, choro and gafieira. There are also...
Night Life & Entertainment: Centro Cultural Carioca
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
If you want to feel party, go to Alicante during the time of the 'Hogueras de San Juan' at the 24th of june. A lot of exceptional sculptures are...
General: There you should go!
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
If you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other...
Public Transportation: If you don't want to get lost
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
It is said that Joe’s is a Miami landmark, because they were the first who discovered and prepared stone crabs. It is true though that their crab...
Food: Joe’s Stone Crab in Miami
Wahweap Marina is a great spot to spend a couple of nice days by the water. They have a great selection of rentals (power boats and house boats)....
Beaches : Wahweap Marina