Halong bay - Cat Ba - Monkey Island Resort 4 Days, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Halong bay - Cat Ba - Monkey Island Resort 4 Days
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
08h00 AM: Depart for Halong in 3 hours and a half (you will have a short break of 30 minutes in Hai Duong province).
11h30 AM: Arrive Ha long bay, get on the Junk, your lunch will be in the restaurant on the Junk.
Cruise on the bay, visit Sung Sot cave, one of the most spacious and beautiful cave of Halong bay. Do kayaking through Luon cave then swim in the bay.
6:30 PM: Have dinner and stay overnight on deluxe Junk.
Day 2: Cat Ba national park – Lan Ha Bay (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
7:30 AM: Have buffet breakfast, and here, you will enjoy a sunrise cruise in the breathtaking scenery of Ha long. Cruise to Gia Luan Ferry, bus takes you to Cat ba National Park. Biking or trekking to discover the wild beauty of Cat Ba national park.
12:00 AM: Bus takes you to hotel in Cat Ba town, check in hotel, have lunch in the restaurant.
Afternoon: you are free to discover Cat Ba town or go swimming at Cat Co beach in Cat Ba town.
18h00: have dinner in the restaurant.
Evening: You have time for walking around Cat Ba town, walking at the beach or drink at a bar.
Sleep in hotel in Cat Ba town.
Day 3: Cat Ba – Monkey Island (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
7:30 AM: After breakfast, you are free to visit Cat Ba town. Drink at the beach or rent a bicycle to ride around.
11h00: check out hotel, then our guide will come to pick up you for going to Monkey Island.
12h30: check in your room at Monkey Island Resort, have lunch in Monkey restaurant.
Afternoon: you are free to do many activities at Monkey Island beach: swimming, do kayaking, drink cocktail from the floating bar, play football, billiard… climb up the Monkey mountain for panorama view or see the monkeys on the island.
18h00: have dinner at Monkey restaurant.
Evening: You are free to lie on the beach, drink in the restaurant listening to the romance music or play billiard…
Day 4: Monkey Island – Halong bay - Hanoi (Breakfast, lunch)
7:30 AM: Check out the room, bus takes you to Gia Luan pier and get on boat back to Halong Bay. The boat will go another way - through amazing islets amid dramatic natural scenery, take photos of “fighting cock islets”, Cho Da Islet, Dinh Lu Huong Islet, Fishing Village…
12:00 AM: Arrive Ha Long wharhf and have lunch.
13:00 PM: Bus back to Hanoi.
16:30 PM: Arrive Hanoi. End services.
Contact with Indochina Explorer Tour
How to get there:
+84 4 983.186.168
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Hanoi - Halong Overnight On BoatHanoi - Halong Overnight On Boat (05 Days 04 Nights) Day 01: Hanoi Arrival Dinner On arrival at Noi Bai airport, you are met and transferred to Hanoi – Vietnam’s capital, is a stylish and gracious city that retain an [...]D: 2.3mi10
- Vietnam Tour packageVietnam Sunshine Travel is specializing in package and customized tours, cruise tours, hotel booking... for travelers to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. We are licensed as an International Tour Operator Company (License No: 01-005/TCDL-GP [...]D: 0.1mi00
- 18 Days Explore Vietnam and Famous BeachesTour description: This trip will give you a chance to relax and admire Vietnamese beautiful nature with visits to Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hoi An, Hue, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta, Cat Ba Island, Hai Phong, Phan Thiet, Quy Nhon, Mui [...]D: n/a00
- The Northern of Vietnam(1945–1976)The Democratic Republic of Vietnam (DRV) (Vietnamese: Việt Nam Dân chủ Cộng hòa), was a communist state that ruled the northern half of Vietnam from 1954 until 1976 following the Geneva Conference and laid claim to all of Vietnam [...]D: n/a00
- Come back from VietnamI have just come back home from Vietnam which is a small lovely country. I had travelled there for three weeks. I went to famous place in Vietnam as Halong, Nhatrang and ending of Hanoi. The seasides in Vietnam are so impressed. Halong is [...]D: 2.1mi01
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Bregenz travel tips - Austria
If you like playing, you can visit the Casino Bregenz. You have to be 18 years to get admission to it.
Night Life & Entertainment: Casino Bregenz
Melk travel tips - Austria
If you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice...
General: The abbey in Melk
Dortmund travel tips - Germany
If you like gambling, you can try the Casino called Hohensyburg at Dortmund. It´s one of germany biggest casino´s, offering all types of play you...
General: Casino Hohensyburg
Kassel travel tips - Germany
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
Thessaloniki travel tips - Greece
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Riau travel tips - Indonesia
A general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is...
Shopping: Shopping Tips in Batam
Kodaikanal travel tips - India
Kodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake....
Night Life & Entertainment: Kodaikanal tour packages
Cebu travel tips - Philippines
Welcome to MyCebuRealEstate your wealth of information on Cebu Real Estate and Philippine Real Estate. Having a hard time finding the perfect...
General: Cebu Real Estate - Cebu House - Philippine Real Estate
San Diego travel tips - California
Throughout the year, visitors to San Diego can expect a mild and sunny climate. It's especially recommended to visit San Diego in the summer when...
General: When to visit
Schruns travel tips - Austria
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns