Halong bay - Cat Ba - Monkey Island Resort 4 Days, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Halong bay - Cat Ba - Monkey Island Resort 4 Days
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
08h00 AM: Depart for Halong in 3 hours and a half (you will have a short break of 30 minutes in Hai Duong province).
11h30 AM: Arrive Ha long bay, get on the Junk, your lunch will be in the restaurant on the Junk.
Cruise on the bay, visit Sung Sot cave, one of the most spacious and beautiful cave of Halong bay. Do kayaking through Luon cave then swim in the bay.
6:30 PM: Have dinner and stay overnight on deluxe Junk.
Day 2: Cat Ba national park – Lan Ha Bay (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
7:30 AM: Have buffet breakfast, and here, you will enjoy a sunrise cruise in the breathtaking scenery of Ha long. Cruise to Gia Luan Ferry, bus takes you to Cat ba National Park. Biking or trekking to discover the wild beauty of Cat Ba national park.
12:00 AM: Bus takes you to hotel in Cat Ba town, check in hotel, have lunch in the restaurant.
Afternoon: you are free to discover Cat Ba town or go swimming at Cat Co beach in Cat Ba town.
18h00: have dinner in the restaurant.
Evening: You have time for walking around Cat Ba town, walking at the beach or drink at a bar.
Sleep in hotel in Cat Ba town.
Day 3: Cat Ba – Monkey Island (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
7:30 AM: After breakfast, you are free to visit Cat Ba town. Drink at the beach or rent a bicycle to ride around.
11h00: check out hotel, then our guide will come to pick up you for going to Monkey Island.
12h30: check in your room at Monkey Island Resort, have lunch in Monkey restaurant.
Afternoon: you are free to do many activities at Monkey Island beach: swimming, do kayaking, drink cocktail from the floating bar, play football, billiard… climb up the Monkey mountain for panorama view or see the monkeys on the island.
18h00: have dinner at Monkey restaurant.
Evening: You are free to lie on the beach, drink in the restaurant listening to the romance music or play billiard…
Day 4: Monkey Island – Halong bay - Hanoi (Breakfast, lunch)
7:30 AM: Check out the room, bus takes you to Gia Luan pier and get on boat back to Halong Bay. The boat will go another way - through amazing islets amid dramatic natural scenery, take photos of “fighting cock islets”, Cho Da Islet, Dinh Lu Huong Islet, Fishing Village…
12:00 AM: Arrive Ha Long wharhf and have lunch.
13:00 PM: Bus back to Hanoi.
16:30 PM: Arrive Hanoi. End services.
Contact with Indochina Explorer Tour
How to get there:
+84 4 983.186.168
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Tour of Vietnam Highlighting the Culture, Cuisine &...Outlined Itinerary An unique 16-Day Tour of Vietnam highlighting the Culture, Cuisine & Scenery of this fascinating country including a journey on the Luxurious Victoria Express from the Bustling City of Hanoi to the mountainous [...]D: n/a00
- Best Market from Can Cau to Bac Ha 4 days/ 3nightsDay 1 : Hanoi -Laocai ( night train ) Pick up at your hotel and taxi take you to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train at at 9:30 PM to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train. Day 2 : Arrival Laocai - Bacha - Cancau market [...]D: n/a00
- Why do you need to Vietnam?If you only have time to explore one country in Southeast Asia, choose VIETNAM! Let’s admit it, when it comes to travel, Vietnam gets a bit of a bad rep. Before coming here all I heard were stories of travel scams, robberies, aggressive [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Halong Bay ToursHalong Bay Vietnam is recognized as the famous World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1994 and the New 7 Wonders of Nature voted by the tourists over the world in 2012. Founded in 2006, Amazing Halong Bay becomes one of the best halong bay [...]D: n/a00
- Cruises In Halong | Halong Bay Cruise Reviews By Custom...Title: Tour in Vietnam | Vietnam Tour Package | Vietnam Tours Operator Url: http://www.customvietnamtravel.com Description: Tour in Vietnam, As one of the travel companies in Vietnam, Custom Vietnam Travel is committed to bring satisfaction [...]D: 1.4mi10
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
Come to BinZhou City, and experience a great place.
General: The Pearl of the yellow River Delta
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
Last year we stayed a night in the Mandarin pension in Sopron. I can recommend this place because I was really satisfied with it. We paid around 20...
General: Mandarin Pension in Sopron
Hey, don't forget to buy some of the traditional hand made puppets and jaipuri quilts from the town. The area near Hawa Mahal has a lot of shops...
Shopping: The Hawa Mahal shops
If you happen to be tired of Italian cuisine (which I cannot imagine), chose Casa dei Ciliegi, they have great - let's say - international cuisine....
Food: Casa dei Ciliegi
Visit the beautiful Saint Michael's church...it is the symbol of the city besides the statue of King Matthias sitting on his horse..one of the...
General: Cluj Napoca
Mamaia is one of the best points of atraction on the Black Sea Beach on the Romanian teritory. The principal point of atraction in Mamaia is the...
General: Aqua Magic, Mamaia
Las Vegas, Nevada
The Rio Seafood Buffet is truly amazing. It's one of the higher priced buffets in Vegas and was often ranked the #1 buffet in town. There is also a...
Food: Rios's Village Seafood Buffet