Halong bay - Cat Ba - Monkey Island Resort 4 Days, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Halong bay - Cat Ba - Monkey Island Resort 4 Days
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
08h00 AM: Depart for Halong in 3 hours and a half (you will have a short break of 30 minutes in Hai Duong province).
11h30 AM: Arrive Ha long bay, get on the Junk, your lunch will be in the restaurant on the Junk.
Cruise on the bay, visit Sung Sot cave, one of the most spacious and beautiful cave of Halong bay. Do kayaking through Luon cave then swim in the bay.
6:30 PM: Have dinner and stay overnight on deluxe Junk.
Day 2: Cat Ba national park – Lan Ha Bay (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
7:30 AM: Have buffet breakfast, and here, you will enjoy a sunrise cruise in the breathtaking scenery of Ha long. Cruise to Gia Luan Ferry, bus takes you to Cat ba National Park. Biking or trekking to discover the wild beauty of Cat Ba national park.
12:00 AM: Bus takes you to hotel in Cat Ba town, check in hotel, have lunch in the restaurant.
Afternoon: you are free to discover Cat Ba town or go swimming at Cat Co beach in Cat Ba town.
18h00: have dinner in the restaurant.
Evening: You have time for walking around Cat Ba town, walking at the beach or drink at a bar.
Sleep in hotel in Cat Ba town.
Day 3: Cat Ba – Monkey Island (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
7:30 AM: After breakfast, you are free to visit Cat Ba town. Drink at the beach or rent a bicycle to ride around.
11h00: check out hotel, then our guide will come to pick up you for going to Monkey Island.
12h30: check in your room at Monkey Island Resort, have lunch in Monkey restaurant.
Afternoon: you are free to do many activities at Monkey Island beach: swimming, do kayaking, drink cocktail from the floating bar, play football, billiard… climb up the Monkey mountain for panorama view or see the monkeys on the island.
18h00: have dinner at Monkey restaurant.
Evening: You are free to lie on the beach, drink in the restaurant listening to the romance music or play billiard…
Day 4: Monkey Island – Halong bay - Hanoi (Breakfast, lunch)
7:30 AM: Check out the room, bus takes you to Gia Luan pier and get on boat back to Halong Bay. The boat will go another way - through amazing islets amid dramatic natural scenery, take photos of “fighting cock islets”, Cho Da Islet, Dinh Lu Huong Islet, Fishing Village…
12:00 AM: Arrive Ha Long wharhf and have lunch.
13:00 PM: Bus back to Hanoi.
16:30 PM: Arrive Hanoi. End services.
Contact with Indochina Explorer Tour
How to get there:
+84 4 983.186.168
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Best way to from Noi bai airport to Hanoi centerVietnam Sunshine Travel is specializing in package and customized tours, cruise tours, hotel booking... for travelers to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. We are licensed as an International Tour Operator Company (License No: 01-005/TCDL-GP [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Marguerite Junk Halong BayMarguerite Junks Halong bay belong to Tonkin Cruise Company! They have 4 Marguerite Junks : Marguerite Junk 01 built in 2009 , Marguerite Junk 02 built in 2011 and Marguerite Garden built in 2012. Marguerite Junks are Superior Cruises in [...]D: n/a00
- Mekong Biking 3 Days Saigon - Ben Tre - Vinh Long - Can ThoDay1: Saigon to Vinh Long. (Lunch, dinner) We travel two hours from Saigon to My Tho where we board our boat. Late morning finds us drifting down bustling arteries of the Mekong from where we veer off to travel down the tranquil canals. Our [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam tour packagesHanoi Sky Travel has now become one of the best tour operator in Vietnam and has successfully helped thousands of travelers realize their dream of traveling to Vietnam.HST provides customers with abundantly and detailed destination [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Cruises In Halong | Halong Bay Cruise Reviews By Custom...Title: Tour in Vietnam | Vietnam Tour Package | Vietnam Tours Operator Url: http://www.customvietnamtravel.com Description: Tour in Vietnam, As one of the travel companies in Vietnam, Custom Vietnam Travel is committed to bring satisfaction [...]D: 1.4mi10
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
There is no man on the earth who would not find the tango one of the most beautiful dances in the world. To see is in Argentina, one of its homes...
Night Life & Entertainment: Tango Show in El Viejo Almacen
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
The main street of the city is the most beautiful main street I have seen in Transsylvania. The buildings are constructed from the 16th to the...
Sightseeing: Main street of Sibiu
Es gibt das ganze Jahr ueber einen grossen Zirkus und einen Rummel.
Family & Fun: Zirkus und Rummel
Telling the story of this amazing state, the Texas State History Museum is a historical gem for the visitor. Detailed exhibits and varied...
History & Culture: Texas State History Museum
El Paso, Texas
Located downtown, the El Paso Museum of Art is small gem of artworks from European, Mexican and Latin-American artists. The best thing about the...
History & Culture: El Paso Museum of Art
A funky little bar that serves not only drinks but sandwiches and salads too, not to mention brunches, Cafe Lulu can be the place to go for some...
Food: Cafe Lulu
Saint Louis, Missouri
Really wonderful steaks, in a rich, elegant environment and great staff. We couldn't have asked more. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, located in...
Food: Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns